|Red Rock Part 3|*Rise of Ant Army*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Class:Beast Tamer
Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment:N/A
Starter Skills:N/A
Beast:Emma
Beast:Calamity Ant Swarm

Mission Data:

Could you hear it? The repeating sounds of dripping water The sounds of barrels of good rolling in and the shuffle of several foot steps

¨Yes.¨ Honestly, it has been a long journey, and right now it has led to this very moment. Deep within the Red Rock, Gero sneaks Emma into the pirate's strong hold. At the dead of night, since the majority of the pirate forces were killed, smugglers entered these chambers. Gero himself had spent a lot of his huang into this project and placed all his current funds into the faction's growth. Thinking about his faction before himself and the growth of it. Power and influence will come, and Gero was sure they would come at a certain time.

Not caring about the pollution of Reim and only caring about himself and his faction's interests. Letting out a sigh, Gero waited here in this cave within these walls. Here alone with Emma. His allies had wandered off somewhere, and he was sure they would return when they could. However, now, as an elder, it was time for him to stand on his own two feet. He had made promises and offered rewards, and now it was time to pay up. In moments like these, Gero was worried if he could lead this army. He wasn´t sure if his creation would be anything or if it was worth all this hassle.

All this mental stress and strain would go to waste. Would his pet be able to spawn something worthy of his effort?
He wasn´t sure the current batch of eggs should be the first generation of calamity ants. However, the number wasn´t anywhere near the amount he had wished for. There are only 12 eggs currently, and it seems like Emma was somewhat tired. Already? Gero had thought; had his pet already met its limit? No, he was sure whatever was within these eggs wasn´t enough for it to be considered an army. No, this couldn´t be the extent of his plan or his suffering.

The condition of this Red Rock met what Queen Emma required, and honestly, Gero wasn´t pleased. But he still had hope and faith in a higher power. Yes, he still had some tricks to play up his sleeve. Nodding his head in approval, this wasn't what Ghost had foretold him about these ants. No, he said they were powerful and terrible creatures. Being able to devour even the plague of the world, as all ants are scavengers. More so, these creatures were post-built empires with massive construction that included even Red Rock.

His struggle with that blasted pirate captain had weaked Gero. But Gero had won the fight due to his pyro abilities. However, his offering to Emma was a little on the burn side. However, it was fine because Reim was a world struck by death, famine, and destruction due to the outbreak and war. Now, upon the birth of the first generation of calamity ants, Gero couldn´t allow this to be the outcome of his work; no, this wouldn´t be the outcome of his work.

More than ever, if Gero prepared himself for the worst, would he be able to strike a deal with the gods? Would they bless him again, as when he first came into this world? It was now or never, and he was eager to find out. Gero wasn´t selfish about sharing this operation with his faction members. So anyone who was within Chronus was summoned to this location or provided information to find this place. But at this time, it was only Gero, Emma, the dead corpses of the previous fallen pirates, their former captain, water, and twelve eggs.

It was still 8:28 p.m., and at this time it was time for Gero to feed Emma again. He had been feeding his weaker humans that Chronus had killed prior to their arrival, and he had the majority of them all in barrels and moved them here. When Emma gave birth to the first batch of eggs, which were now within these spacious chambers, he was sure their brood would awaken soon and start to protect their queen and provide.

But as a wise man, Gero couldn't, in his right mind, allow this and not give his creation a fighting chance. The world is cruel, and one can get hit with one attack, and all his hard work comes crashing down. Now that is why Gero was here in these dark chambers with his pet. Making sure, as a father, that she exceeded even more than he could in life, Gero didn´t have much, and he spent a lot of his time on this idea and the hassle of finding and taming this species.

No more complaining. The clock had struck 8:30 p.m., and it was now time to put up or shut up. Yes, reaching down into his kimono, Gero produces something magical. Indeed, something great, no longer wishing to wait for his comrades. He was greedy—not for power but for something much more. He let out a grin as he produced from his hands one shard. He held it tight as he walked over to Emma. As he held out his hand, he said,

I am not that good with speechless, so here goes. Can you hear the souls crying and death knocking? Can you hear the young, sick, and old weep?

Would you continue to sit on your throne, looking down, allowing darkness to win? Calamity has stricken this earth, and monsters attack all life. No peace is here, and none shall be on this land. We need a king. No, we need one nation. No, we need one goal. I wish to achieve that goal with this shard. I hope to make the world kneel. I wish for calamity to bring the world to its knees, and after darkness will come light. I will be the wrath of all the dead souls and the voice of the higher-ups. I will make the world understand that only through unity can it be saved. I will bring the world to its knees so there can be peace. I hope to be the bad guy so the world can find the good guy!

That was enough talking. Gero had done his prayer, and it was now time for action. Taking another step forward, he places the shard on the belly of Emma. Several tears came out of his eyes. He knew that doing this would open the parodox box, and he understood that in order to save the world, he needed to make that sacrifice.

Would the world hate him? Yeah, that was very possible, and would this idea work? Gero wasn´t sure; however, he shed enough tears. He had suffered enough hassle in this world, and he was sure there was more to come. But he had understood his time was short on this plain, and whatever was his, he would claim for his children. His faction members right now want to give them an army. Not just any army is powerful. In many numbers, he was willing to do anything for it, and he did a lot of work for it.

To be in this very spot and this very moment at this very time. Whatever method Gero was required to use to successfully use the shard, he would do it. Just as fast as he did that, something happened within the chambers deep within the Red Rock Queen Emma chambers, shining momentarily. Could this be an act of the gods? Gero wasn´t sure, but he couldn´t see, and he couldn´t make out what the hell was happening.

But something happened, and the light didn´t go away, and Emma screamed like never before. Her echo could be heard throughout Red Rock and by whomever could hear within Reim. The birth of something powerful was underway, and Gero dropped to his knees. His hands shield his face as he continues to sing. No only that, in the background, Gero could swear he heard music; it wasn´t divine, no evil, just peacefully. His worried heart was calm, like a picture on a wall.

His mind was blank for his understanding of what this guy couldn´t understand. However, he understood that he sweated and worked for this very moment. Above all, he didn´t wish for all his hard work to go to waste, and it shall not. In these next few epic moments, something happens. Yes, something indeed happened: the light was no longer bright, and it was dimming. That music he heard was no longer playing in the background; it was quiet.

It was complete darkness again, and the screaming Emma had halted. In that very moment of wanting to understand what happened, Gero activated his fire ability to strike a fire in front of him. His former position was no longer held by Emma; it seems that a burst of shining light and other weary side effects had pushed him out of the chambers.

However, now that he had his footing back, he was eager to see what had happened to Emma. He wants to see what happened to his creation and his attempt. Yup, as he lit that bold fire from as far as the eye can see, eggs were present, as a massive amount of them were present.

|Red Rock Part 3|*Rise of Ant Army* Dcd8ek9

*Using Shard from Vault Also wishing to attain omega tier trait base on reproduction similar to an ant colony. I put an grand amount of effort into this plot, and willing to pop more shards if this doesn´t grant me what I attempting to gain. Food supplies due to Reim been attack alot of dead bodies in the region. I am by an  fresh water source, and meet all the condition to birth this army. Along with the help from the shard I wish to bring usher up conflict within future plots to boost activity.

Cool

Red Rock Part 2

Red Rock Part 1

This thread I want to be open for other faction members to join to pop there shard or interact with Gero¨

Affiliation: Chronus
|Red Rock Part 3|*Rise of Ant Army* Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
Twc: 1,557|1,500 Need Word Count

Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

An odd shine of light comes from the dust of the shard as it sprinkles over the Queen Ant. While there is no physical change you hear a voice of wisdom enter your mind.  Your Vision beings to tunnel as you feel yourself traveling around the world, everything is moving around you as you remain in place yet you feel as if you are falling but in every direction at once. Sounds of voices you pass by flood your head and the images of the world around fill your brain causing it to feel as if it will burst with information overlord. The sensation is overwheelming and you feel as if you rather die than be in this for a second later, and thats when you notice it. Your body is frozen stiff, you are unable to move as if that falling feeling is really the world ripping you apart at your core in every direction. This is it, you feel it the calamity you so mindlessly asked for. It is coming out of you, and you feel it tearing out from the inside of your chest! Your heart pounds and you think this si it, death has come for you.  The world goes black, and you hear it.  You are not sure at first what it is, all you can hear is your heart pounding in your ears. You take a breath as you calm down, the wisdom of your age on your side. yes, now you hear it clearly.  The chanting of spell casting over and over again. People of all ages learning how to cast magic! You've heard of this place, the country of Magicians.  You then hear the tinkering of lab glasses clashing together followed by a subject name but you can't make it out.  A roar from a mutated creature rattles your skull.   You then feel a pull as if someone as lifted you into the air and the world comes into view.  You see it from the scale of an insect until you keep going higher and higher into the air until the entire known section of the world is below you. A pit forms in your stomach as you see the current location of the traveling country of the magicians.  Something else catches your eye though. A new nation between Heliophat and Reim you know it to be the Land of Dungeon Beast, Tartarus.   The thought of evolution comes to mind when you see it.  Instantly you are snapped back to your body feeling as if you perhaps imagined it all, with only a fleeting feeling like you have a choice to make. Follow the Evolutionary path, or alter it forever with the advancement of Magic.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Mother of Calamity
[b]Trait Tier:[/b]C-Omega
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] SoS Trait
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through the guidance of Solomon, the user of this trait has been blessed with the ability to evolve into a more extraordinary being.  A Calamity can be grown from within the queen. The beasts have absorbed a bit of their owner's will, allowing their natural abilities to one day evolve and be changed forever.  
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
[*] Nursing feast: Emma Pill is now able to consume all forms of meat.  Depending on the source of the meal Emma Pill will gain 1 Temporary(1 Thread)  C Tier trait.  
[list][*]From the Sea: Any sea life eaten will gift Emma with C-tier speeds in water.
[*]From the Sky: Any bird creature eaten will gift Emma with a clear sight picture of 50 meters away.
[*]From the Land: Any mammal eaten will gift Emma D-tier Fanalis speeds. (The character can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes.)
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum