Red Rock Part 2| Chronus vs Red Rock Pirates

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Class:Beast Tamer
Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment:N/A
Starter Skills:N/A
Beast:Emma

Mission Data:
The last conflict left Gero forces along the shore. He had commanded the forces to take a small break in hopes of tending to the wounded. This break took the form of a camp, which of course offered a smoke signal big enough to warm the people near the flames and maybe signal for intruders. At this time, Gero had anchored his vessel along the shore of this place. As did Zodiac Rat forces as well, at the will of the older geezer.

At this time, this was the perfect opportunity to set a trap for any more pirates in the area. Not to mention protect his ship as a means of transport. At this time, Gero was alone, sitting around the campfire on a wooden log. He had the company of his allies, or that werid man from before De Rais. Gero had wanted a word with his allies before moving forward any further than this because they were about to enter the forest, heading for that massive rock. Otherwise known as Red Rock, it was that, and he waited to bait out these pirate scum using this campsite. Along with their vessels as a means of bait to lure out the crooks.

He wasn't sure how smart the support he had received from the Rat Zodiac would be. However, so far, they have shown great skill in combat and listened to his orders. As of now, that is all that matters, but that can change at any moment. Gero had let out a sigh; it was nearly sundown, and camp had been ready for an hour now.

At this time, Gero wanted to talk and relax to carefully look at his plans as a whole and as a unit. But he wasn't sure if the wise man from before would come down to greet him. In fact, if he remembers correctly, the bastard got hurt in an earlier fight with the unwanted pirate scum. However, Gero did understand that, so he didn't expect him to come.

Affiliation: Chronus
Red Rock Part 2| Chronus vs  Red Rock Pirates Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
[i]Twc: 338|1,500 Need Word Count

Info:

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

Mission Data:
|Deep within the forest of the Red River was one detachment from the banks of the river. The detachment in question was a small unit of pirates. Their orders were simple, and they were instructed to deal with intruders that attacked them earlier. In fact, these orders came down from Captain Everclear, who had ordered them to patrol along the river shore.

The small unit was about the same size as the party that the Gero forces had battled a while back. However, a bit wiser and more prepared than before, these pirates were not your average scum of the ocean. The orders weren't that simple either; they were told to loot and remove threats within the area. However, these weren't normal threats; from what their ally told them earlier, both had ships, and both seemed capable warriors.

The Captain had pondered the words of his underlings and wasn't sure how much of all this information was true. Even more, he didn't expect this level of pushback with Reim forces being attacked currently. With the plague in the area and some unknown intruders, it could be very bad for business.

The Captain had no choice but to regain control of his small piece of land. Since his arrival, he has been preparing to build a canal to control traffic within the river. However, first he had to secure resources and allies. It is a shame that pirates aren't known for making many allies. But they are known to have the right friends in the right place.

As a result of the sea creature revealing itself and Mya feeding it. Gero was curious to know why that thing was following them and how long it had been following them. It brought enough attention that Gero said," Little one, what is that? Is there something wrong? I feel like, as of lately, my peers have been avoiding me."|

Red Rock Part 2| Chronus vs  Red Rock Pirates Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
Twc: 848|1,500 Need Word Count
[i]

Info:

Last edited by Gero Gu on 08/07/23, 05:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

After a hard day of work, it was best to relax at night. Or so the saying goes.
Ghost was still in recovery and had no plans of even coming out of the ship.
It was all up to his elites now. As Rais was all healed up from an earlier attack. That did not do too much. He would be the first one to come off the ship. As the crew of his did not help set up camp. But still, they did not have intentions of ever helping to begin with. Next up it would be Mya as the little one walked off the ship. She would look around and head for the food.
As it was getting cooked and she was getting hungry. So with a small amount of energy, she would be on her way. Last but not least there was Moka. The personal shield of his Majesty.

If she did not know you then you did not get close to Ghost and that was final.
She said not a word as she sat on the shoulder of the ship. Taking in the fresh air.
But the true main event would lift his five heads from the ocean itself. It was none other than Ghidorah. A powerful sea beast if not the most powerful of the lots and he swore his motto ghost himself.
If one was to look closer they could see him sniffing around the air.
As he had his nose eyes looking at the food and that was when Mya started to throw the meat at him. As he slowly but surely caught each and everyone one of them. However, it was far from enough and he would return to the sea. Keep in mind that he was a five-headed beast and was 50 meters tall and STILL was growing.

Wc 308

Spoiler:

Red Rock Part 2| Chronus vs  Red Rock Pirates 79ccbbfea8a380b2fec070844bb4de86
Name: The Nisean Horse
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Artifact, Metal Horse
Magic Type: Metal
Appearance: This is a 3 meter height and 5 meters long made out of what appears to be a various assortment of metal that was twisted and melded to form a beautiful sculpture of a noble steed.
Function:
  • Shah’s steed: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the steed comes to life moving at A tier speeds and able to deal A tier damage with its hooves.

• King’s Huma: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the stead transforms into the form of a large mythical bird called a huma, its wingspan becoming 6 meters and capable of A tier flight. It is capable of carrying up to 4 people at once.

• Ruler's Regalia: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the metal beast changes into its final form resembling a suit of persian armor that has A tier durability and gives the user the ability to use A tier damage. Once destroyed it will revert back to its original form but be unable to be used for the rest of the thread.

[/spoiler]

480/440
Trait Name: Memory of the Mountain
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement:SoS
Trait Description: Through the shard of Solomon and the memory of animation magic from Ghost's family he has called upon ancient spells from his ancestor, allowing his will to continue temporarily after death.
Trait Effect: The user gets 5 free animation magic spells (still require a staff) and if their character dies a spell casted through their body allows them to revive tying their life force to their staff requiring them to pay 40 magoi at the beginning of each thread in order to stay alive

Last edited by Ghost on 22/07/23, 12:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
|The group of pirates moved forward; they had finally reached the 100-meter mark. Both units had spread out throughout the dense forest surrounding the area. However, unknown to them, Gero awaits them like a tiger stalking his prey.

In the distance, the night sky lit up because it took time to reach the area where Gero forces were said to be. Not to mention, the Captain ordered his forces to be careful and carefully search the area before interacting.

Now, at the 100-meter mark, they could see the smoke from the campfire just along the coast. They had a decent understanding of where the enemy was; all they had to do was regroup. Each pirate was just 10 meters from the other; they would regroup and now be within 4 meters of each other. As they close the distance from one point to the next. It didn't take them long to reach the 50-meter mark; at that time, they halted any further movement.

Something was off with the pirate group; this was too easy. Now, as for Gero, he had sat around the campfire with Mya long enough that the old geezer sparked up a conversation. Clearing his voice, he said, So where is Ghost? It has been a long time since we last talked. Don't tell me I am missing something or something bad happened to him; surely I have been placed in the darkness for long enough."

These were the words that Gero spoke to Mya at this point in time. He also drew words in the sand, hinting at his interest in this matter. He drew the zodiac symbol of the Rat.

Twc: 1,123|1,500 Need Word Count
WC: 275

Info:

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Being fond of dry land was something Humayra would always admit to. Her lack of knowhow when it came to her capacity to stay afloat in anything deeper than her shoulders was an area of concern she hadn’t yet reconciled. Perhaps it was her Fanalis pride that kept her from seeking the lessons one required in order to swim adequately through deeper waters, or perhaps it was simply the girl convincing herself she wouldn’t need the skills and didn’t feel the need to trouble others over things they might perceive as trivial. Regardless, Humayra was more than just a little overjoyed to be off the ocean spritzed decks of Gero’s ship and to have her feet touch upon solid ground once again. Cozying up to the fire the Fanalis breathed an audible sigh of relief. Sure it was a mission and there wouldn’t be much time for her to relax but the warmth of a fire, however brief, beat the cold and salty air of the sea any day.

Looking around the campfire, Humayra picked from the pocket of her robes, a loaf of bread she’d earlier stored away. The lands were tainted and not even the food could be trusted, thankfully the edible reserves on Gero’s ship could tide them all over until they’d returned. She hadn’t had much inkling for sating her hunger while aboard the ship, but now the young Fanalis girl chose to use the brief time before engagement to stuff herself full with edible grains. Humayra ate in haste, her teeth sinking into the loaf in her hands before tearing away chunks at a time. Each severed piece of bread descended into the pit of the girl’s stomach without an ounce of hesitation.
Aside from the Black golden robes Humayra had on, she’d also opted to bring along Gift of Freedom, a knife which served as a reminder to the girl that not all good deeds end up going unrewarded. Abir Al-Sadek had stayed behind to tend his own goals on Humayra’s order. Though he owed her a debt of gratitude, there was no need for him to follow her around everywhere she went. Sure he’d been a slave like her but the girl wouldn’t abide him treating her like his newfound master, at least not all of the time.

Were the smoke signals working? Humayra wondered, Looking around at the others beside the fire while popping the last of her reserve of bread into her mouth and swallowing it down with a guaranteed-to-be-pure source of water.

Gift Of Freedom:

The Emira's Robes:

WC: 440

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
|Gero waited patiently as time passed. Another guess is that he visited him from out of the boat, a familiar face that he met a long time ago. Letting out a sigh of relief, he waved the young lady over to the campfire.

At this moment, the young lady seems tired. However, that couldn't be allowed, as the leader of this operation, Gero, had to maintain his allies support. Clearing his voice, he said," Why don't you come over here and chat with us? Until our new friends arrive with all this reasoning, I want to take the time to explain why we are here in this place."

It came to the point where Gero wanted to tell his peers some of his plans. It was near time for the Queen to start giving birth. Recently, Gero fed her three of the four pirates that attacked them earlier. Now Gero had ordered his forces to cease on this land and move toward the pirate stronghold. In this moment, Gero had hope to take over this corrupt area and feed his army.

First, he had to set her up in a nice, wet, damp underground chamber. For the purpose of his queen's breeding. But that wasn't the issue at this moment; he wanted to talk with his members for a moment. However, only one spoke back, so Gero decided to take advantage of this moment. Clearing his voice, he called out to her as he said," Hey little one, come sit over here.  I want to discuss our future as a faction and our goal. As an old man, I've experienced and seen a lot. Can you tell me what a good or bad person is? And can you tell me if you are either one?"

Truth in this matter Gero had understood a bit about life. He just wants to hear the voices of his peers to understand their struggles. If he can help them achieve what they want, they can help him achieve his goal in life. No matter the cost or the development, Gero wishes to move his people forward.

He had no hostile intention toward anyone and didn't wish to use people. In fact, he felt lacking at this very moment and wanted to provide everything for his people. But he can't; he can only offer his ideas at this time and dream of ruling. He had some power and influence, and he started to make splashes in the water.

But in this moment, he wants to hear the hearts of his peers and the hearts of the weak. Because he had something to protect, just like them. It was his sole joy in life to help develop and create a kingdom for Chronus to rule. However, he understood that it couldn't be done without death.
So he wanted to hear from his peers what to expect from this plan.

[i]Twc: 1,609|1,500 Need Word Count
WC: 484

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya would be sitting down and eating. It was not the best meal as she would rather have fried rice her favorite.
As she looked on she would hear what the older man have to say. Then she would slowly reply to him the best she could. With her soft-spoken yet dreadful voice.
"That giant beast over there is a friend of ours. He is also my Ohana, he is shy but that's all I can say about that." Soon she would drink the last of her water as she was asked about Ghost and how he was doing. This nearly caused her to upchuck on her water.
But she was able to catch herself and just as she was about to answer him.

A stranger would appear but she was no stranger. Well at least to Ghost. As she was his partner back at the arena.

This same thing would catch Moka's attention as she walked over to see what was going on. Stopping and then telling the black robe-wearing girl. " Well well well look what the wind then blew in. It's been a while how have you been?

Wc195

Last edited by Ghost on 22/07/23, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Humayra’s attention drew away from the last of her bread and the water she’d downed, moving to view the voice that now spoke to her in a discerning undertone of recognition. “Moka”, Humayra spoke her own recognition. “Yeah, it has been a while, hasn’t it.” She nodded and offered Moka a warm smile. “Not since the arena I think it was…?” Humayra’s thoughts happily recalled the arena fights. No holds barred, just straight up fight to win a reward. Rest, recover, and repeat. The thrill of fighting another just for the sake of fighting was something Humayra came to enjoy. Such encounters were far more uplifting than pretty much any of the more serious fighting she’d engaged in over the weeks, and months, and even years before and after finding her own freedom.
Fighting to maintain that freedom had become something of an obligation that Humayra had grasped onto and refused to let go of. In those situations one didn’t have the luxury of enjoying anything about the process as it often meant opposing others who held vastly conflicting ideals to her own. They wanted their slaves and they didn’t care how they obtained them. Humayra wanted to keep her freedom. In the end someone always ended up dying and thus far she’d managed to maintain her stance as the one doing the killing. One thing the young Fanalis hadn’t been willing to grant her oppressive opponents the right to were their lives. Why should she grant them the comfort of knowing they could dip out only to have them regroup and yet again come back in greater force and numbers to challenge her freedoms?
“I still don’t think I’m very fond of boats” Humayra distastefully uttered in an attempt to continue the conversation. Boats, Ships… The things did hardly anything to distract the girl from the knowledge that beneath the tar sealed wooden boards under her feet, lay tens of thousands of gallons of water ready to swallow her up at a moment’s notice…

WC: 359 / TTL WC: 799

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
|Gero pondered the words from Moka at first; to be honest, he wasn't just addressing her. But also his allies who were near the campfire. The old geezer was eager to explain to his people their reason for being in this place. However, the lack of resources in this area due to the plague should produce heavy deaths or sickness. That was something Gero wanted to take advantage of because his Calamity Ants were omnivorous eaters.

If properly trained, he could use this plague to control the number of ants he breeds and cleanse the area of this pending danger. The danger came from the tainted black water supply that came from Reim Country. As a beast tamer, Gero could maybe produce a breed that had some type of immunity to the plague.

But for now, his pets don't have immunity, so he would have to purify the water source that the queen drinks until she can handle it herself. It was that, and she found a suitable place to lay her brood. At this time, Gero had kept his prize queen within his boat, and recently he fed her the bodies of pirates that had recently attacked them. It was only three corpses, but that should be enough to start the nesting process.

Gero hated to do this, but he had to start the discussion somewhere, and he was eager to see the outcome. He needed just a bit of help from his allies, though, and he wasn't sure how much time until the enemy forces would arrive.

Somewhat on edge but still calm, the old geezer, whose eyes were nearly closed, spoke in a firm tone. It was firm but gentle in his reply:

"Moka, and Humayra! We will bunker down here for a bit. The enemies will be here soon; however, I would like to start a foundation for my Beast. Moka eliminates any enemy, and Humayra makes a six-foot-deep and two-meter-wide whole as quickly as you can. Also, make sure you make it a bit further into the forest, away from the campsite."

At first, Gero wanted to talk and network with his allies or allow them to do so. However, as good as that would be, he felt that it wouldn't be long for the enemies to arrive. But at the same time, he wants to have already started the nesting process for his Queen.

The only reason he wants to push up this process is because Moka is displaying her giant sea beast. If it wasn't for that, he would have waited until he got to the official nesting site he had selected. But he assumed it would be best to try out the process before doing the real thing.

At this time, Gero waited for the duo to reply to him. Unlike last time, only one spoke back; the other didn't. However, even though Gero was focused on business, they took the opportunity to understand the old geezer's heart. But that is all fine because there will be other times when that chance will happen again.

But somewhere at the 50-meter mark in the forest awaits the pirate scum spread evenly between the forests. It wouldn't be long before these foes were ripe for the taking. In the distance, the pirate could hear the discussion from the campfire, or so he assumed.

Twc: 2,168|1,500 Need Word Count {Complete}
WC: 559
[i]

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka was happy to see her old-time friend doing well and not. Still at a low point. But as she was about to say something she would then say to her. However, she was cut off as the moonlight started to shine down on the small group. Moka would hear what the old man said to her.
It was not pretty at all, to say the least.
Did he just say that so suddenly as if it was nothing?
She would stand up as she took her weapon.
Looking at the old man and would have a simple look on her face.
It was a disgusted one and she was not happy.
"The way you just said that as if life meant nothing to you. Old man, I need to know just what are you playing at?"

As she said that she would simply get up and start to walk towards the woods or forest. As she had a thought in her head.
It was something to be concerned about.
As she looked on she would start to scan the area. As it was time to throw down. However Moka in her head she had to be concerned for the old man.
He was the one to simply end life and did not think twice about it. Moka would then think about Ghost and what he would have done and such a situation.
She had so many things to say to the people here and one of them was to not kill without reason if there was ever any reason.

Wc261

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

“You’re serious? You want me to… dig a hole…? Humayra locked eyes with Gero, bestowing him with her confusion while trying her best to understand what his intentions were. Why would he send her, the Fanalis, to do menial work when she could serve the situation much more efficiently as a frontline combatant? On top of that wouldn’t it have made more sense to eliminate the threat first before trying to build a nesting place for his beast? Either way Humayra shrugged. She’d do the work she’d been given to do even if she didn’t wholly agree with the arrangement.

After a brief moment of hesitation, Humayra followed after Moka. ”I know he seemed to intend for us to split up and divide the tasks between fighting the enemy and digging a hole but I think it would make more sense for us to secure the area first before attempting to build or construct anything.” A suggestion, and an offer to help Moka fight off the enemy. Humayra couldn’t admit to being very familiar with how Moka would fight in a real life or death situation but she also didn’t feel right leaving Moka to handle all of the enemies. “I’ll help you fight. Once we’ve secured the beach then I’ll work on the task Gero gave me to complete.” There was a grim determination emanating from Humayra’s eyes and words as she spoke. The young Fanalis held to an understanding about foes. “It shouldn’t matter who they are, if the guys out there want to be our enemies then they’ve sealed their fates and we should  deal with them accordingly. The only way we are going to achieve our goals in this moment is to strike while the iron is hot and give the enemy no quarter.” Humayra’s words held a dark truth to them. She’d once been a meek slave, obeying every order without question. All of that had officially ended the day the Fanalis girl had chosen to mercilessly snuff out the life of her former master.

WC: 367
TTL WC: 1,166

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
|Gero's eyes watched the scene carefully. At this point, he was still in his resting position as Moka addressed him first. In this instance, Gero didn't immediately respond; he wanted to allow Moka's words to sink in. Her word was, "The way you just said that as if life meant nothing to you. Old man, I need to know just what you are playing at." Quickly after Moka's response, Humayra spoke in an unsure tone.
"You’re serious? You want me to... dig a hole...?"
Gero didn't reply again until he saw Humayra make her way over to Moka.
Clearing his voice, he realized it was now time to properly explain his
objective. "Yes, I did ask you to dig a hole. Not just any hole—a 6-foot hole—but

Now that I think about it, I need it to be at least 2 meters deep, 1 meter filled with water, and 3 meters wide. However, nothing I ask is hard to achieve. I gave a similar task to your peer. Don't think for one second that I don't take people's lives into account. However, the order I just gave you benefits us as a whole. She defends, and you and I set up the temporary breeding grounds for our new army. Time is what we need. I understand some of the stuff I ask may not make sense, but at this time I want to kill two birds with one stone. Now Moka and Humayra You have the choice to comply or disobey the order. As far as the enemy's concern is concerned, we've already dealt with them swiftly before, and I don't see how Moka can't handle it herself, or is it that she can't defend herself?"

At the end of his statement, he stood up from his sitting position. A firm yell came from Gero's mouth as he said," Emma! Come Girl!!"

At this point, Gero didn't want to waste any more time bitterly arguing with his peers. He had stuff that needed to be done now; whether they completed their objective was on them. He had hope that someone would comply and not argue with him at this time. Gero had good things for his faction members and his peers and wanted them to trust him.

But that was kind of hard, and as of now, Gero can see a rift forming with some of Ghost's supporting members. Well, not Moka, but the new guy from earlier who got hurt by the pirate scum from earlier.

At this time, the pirate unit was now 30 meters away from the campfire and closing in. Their weapons were drawn, and they were ready for anything. The only thing they needed was a clear shot due to the dense forest that would have to reach the opening at the half-mark.

As soon as Gero called for his beast, Emma, she quickly rushed from the dock of the vessel along the sandy shore of the campsite. The ship she left was Gero's very own ship.
She was hidden below the deck of the ship, awaiting Gero's command. There, she met Gero in all of her elegant attire. Her attire was hers. Due to her unique story, her size isn't normal for an ant. Emma's exoskeleton is a chitinous white armor with pale lavender eyes. Emma's appropriate size is 1.7 meters long, with the traditional six insectoid limbs, three on each side of her body. On top of her head are her two antennas.

[i]Twc:2,748
WC: 580
Info:

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Dig a hole, that was the general order. Gero did a little bit more in order to explain to Humayra the reason for his order. He held confidence in Moka’s ability to fight alone against the enemy closing in on their position. It wouldn’t be long before they were on top of the camp but if Moka could deal with them as swiftly as Gero determined she could, then Humayra had little reason to refuse his earlier request to start digging a hole.

Humayra understood, though what she didn’t get was why the hole needed to be so large. Gero’s prized creature Emma was scarcely two meters in length yet he wanted a hole six meters across. Would she really need all of that room for nesting? Maybe ant monsters were different. Humayra had seen plenty of bird nests in trees and they hardly had more room than what the birds often needed in order to sit snugly within them.

”Well I guess that’s alright if you think Moka can handle herself.” Humayra squared her shoulders and returned to the location Gero had pointed out for her to start digging. Though she came around and properly followed Gero’s direction at this time, there was a hint of disgruntled disappointment in the Fanalis girl’s acknowledgement. Was she, a Fanalis, really being fully utilized in this situation? They were known for their strength and ferocity in battle and to put a Fanalis to work digging holes just didn’t seem like a very practical thing to do… Either way Humayra glanced at the strange white ant before setting her sights to moving earth as only a Fanalis could for the soon to be army maker.

WC: 297
TTL: 1,463

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Don't you there go out and get into any trouble. I don't got time to play back up You understand?" Moka would be in her head as she heard her King speak to her.
But he has been acting a bit strange as of late. He has been staying to himself and not talking to anyone.
As she opened her eyes she would be standing there. As the four pirates would be 30 meters away from her. It would be a shame that they could not talk this out as Ghost would have. But Moka is a bit more of a rowdy type.
Soon the first pursue would rush towards her. Moka would be smiling as she braced herself. The Pirate would tower over poor little Moka as he came at her with his Cutlasses Strike.
This was a very simple move and it did damage that would make someone take a sit. Moka.would have a smile on her face as she used her Dancing Sun attack on him. This move was simple all on its own.

As the pirate came in for the attack using his first swing.
She did a simple side step and counter it with a swing of her own. Their size and fame are what truly sealed the deal. As when she sidestepped she had plenty of space to end him with a swing of her on. This takes out the first pirate.

This was interesting, to say the least as the pirates saw what just happened to their friend. Moka on the other hand welcomes more and more of the fighting to come. Soon enough the next pirate would come at her.
As Moka started to swing her weapon at him. He would not be so light as his fallen friend was.
Using his Parry attack he was able to dodge Moka's incoming strikes. Strikes that would have taken him out of the fight. As Moka was pushed back. This was the perfect time. To get her out of the game including the redhead she was with. Soon enough the three would use their Fire Shot at them. Bullets would be sent flying at them and if hit it would C Tier
Damage.
As it looked all over for Moka and her friend. A giant ten-meter horse would appear right in front of them. As it blocked the incoming Bullets from hitting the girls. It was Ghost

The Nisean Horse and with it Ghost would walk up by the Girls and he would look at Moka.

With a clean look on his face, he would give her a soft smile and then would say to her. "Moka that war mindset of yours is gonna get you six feet deep one day you understand?" As she couldn't even look him right in the eyes. Ghost would look back to his magical artifact and get on it. As Mya would run up it would be her that went to get Ghost.

As he looked on at the pirates he would then say to them. "You've all been in enough pain come and join me. Let us walk the oath of healing together." But pirates would-be pirates. As they would be enraged at what just happened.
Tried as they might they stood no chance against Ghost. As he would be too fast for any of them to keep up. With the second pirate, he was on him way too fast and would be kicked dealing A-tier damage to him. Ghost would look on and then give a smile to his dear friend Humayra
"My my my it's been too long. Far too long I was wondering what you have been up to."

As Ghost was speaking this led to the third pirate trying to sneak him. However, he was quick to strike first being faster and stronger. This took out the third pirate and Ghost would simply laugh it off. As he looked on he would then say to his dear old friend. "Say what are you doing playing in the dirt? Give me a hand will ya and take down this last bandit guy he is scaring me. Moka stand down will ya you did enough."
Moka would simply bow as she said in response to him
"Yes, Your Majesty...I mean Big Brother Ghost."

As ghost watched Moka fight. He would be all smiles and not at the fighting but at how far she came. "Moka I'm glad you understand that true happiness comes from within."

Wc737/2000
TWC1,501/2,000

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 03/08/23, 03:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

“Digging holes apparently.” Humayra commented resentfully. Here Ghost came in riding atop a sturdy horse, kicking pirates into oblivion after she’d humbled herself to the digging in the dirt… It had been a while. Humayra couldn’t help but crack a small grin at Ghost’s appearance. If anyone could save her from menial labor it would be him. In the next moment, the girl’s assumptions came true as Ghost presented her an opportunity to show her combat prowess against the final remaining pirate. Ghost feigning fear didn’t pass Humayra’s notice however she didn’t mind. This was a chance to give the pirate scum its proper burial, she saw no reason to make petty comments about how Ghost could have just as easily finished off the last man standing.

Sharply jabbing her digging implement into the ground, Humayra jumped out of the hole she’d been digging and came forward to face the pirate. Despite abandoning the hole, it was obvious to anyone around that the Fanalis girl had made quick work of the soil and had already satisfactorily fulfilled Gero’s request to dig a hole large enough for his white ant.  ”Thank you for giving me this opportunity to properly stretch my muscles.” Humayra approached, stretching out her arms well above her head. Seemingly displeased with the turn of events and how his companions had been treated, the pirate glared menacingly at Humayra. Ghost was taunting him to have him fight a girl and it irked the pirate so greatly that veins pulsed in his forehead. At second glance however, the pirate’s state of mind changed. This one wasn’t like the other girl. No, this Humayra girl had crimson red hair and eyes…! “A Fanalis!” The pirate uttered fearfully.

”Mhm, and you are to be my opponent.” Humayra noted, continuing to approach the pirate who tentatively chose to take a step back while brandishing his weapon at the Fanalis Girl. “If you begin running now, I’ll give you a head start.” Humayra taunted. She’d have preferred a fully engaged opponent but perhaps that was too much to ask of someone who’d already witnessed the entirety of his party getting smacked around with relative ease.

“Y-You’ll regret setting foot on our lands!” The pirate shouted before turning tail to run.

“Tch…” Humayra’s mood became ruined the moment the pirate chose to flee for his life instead of fight, however there would be no avoiding conflict today. Logic of the situation dictated that if the man was allowed to run, he’d simply call for backup. Weak or not, he could potentially call upon a much larger force which would prove to be a great hassle for their group later on. Also if he managed to come back with a large armed force while Gero’s ant queen attempted to nest, it would leave her in an unfavorably vulnerable state. So Humayra paused a moment, allowing the man to gain some distance before actually picking up the pursuit. Breaking into a barefoot run across the landscape. Swift as a horse, Humayra closed the distance. The pirate was fast on his feet, but no human could run as fast as a horse like a Fanalis could. Ten meters behind her target, Humayra would let out a battle cry before Leaping into the air towards her target. Startled, and realizing he couldn’t outrun the Fanalis girl, the pirate turned about, brandishing his weapon.
“Wha-?” Confused and confounded, the pirate looked behind him and saw a sight, or rather he saw nothing. The Fanalis girl wasn’t behind him?

What the pirate failed to notice was the Fanalis girl brandishing her right fist and delivering a blow square against the top of his skull as she performed a Crashing Wave Maneuver. The pirate’s neck snapped forward and his head slammed into the ground with full kinetic force as if it were a projectile careening out of control. Humayra’s C-Tier ability would deal B-Tier damage thanks to the girl’s Fanalis strength. Eventually the pirate’s body would catch up with the rest of him and fall limp to the ground.

Leap:

Crashing Wave:

Stamina (After skills): 165/195

WC: 678
TTL: 2,141

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum