The Wise|Gero, Gu|

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Wise|Gero, Gu| Empty The Wise|Gero, Gu| 17/03/21, 05:58 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Why, precisely, do you think I have served as a Commander of Kou Empire for many years? Because in all those  years, no man was born to rival me in strength."

The Wise|Gero, Gu| Good2g10

Name:Gero, Gu
Country Affiliation: Kou
Race: Human
Tier: D- Rank
Class: Warrior
Age + Birthdate: 50 | July, 29th
Sexuality:Heterosexual

Personality:
Composed - To begin, Gero is an extremely composed individual. One doesn't obtain a reputation like his own by being reckless and letting things outside their own minds pester them. While his voice isn't the voice of the knight in shining armor and is dreary and monotonous, he's very well-spoken. He acts when he feels the time is right and doesn't dance to the rhythm of others if he doesn't see it yielding a reward. This can make him seem like a man of sage-like patience or a selfish hasty twat.

Dedicated - Gero has dedicated his life to upholding his definition of Justice. His dedication goes beyond just his principle of Justice, but all that he puts his mind to. He's an old-fashion type of guy and isn't one to quit very easily. He doesn't take failure lightly, so while he does know when to count his losses and retreat, he has a hard time doing so and swallowing the pill.

Vengeful - Hell hath no scorn like Gero. The score isn't settled until he's on top and he never forgets the score. To the public, he seems to be an overly dedicated soldier, but behind closed doors, Gero is a very ego-driven person who doesn't tolerate his reputation being tarnished. Not that he cares much for building his reputation a certain way or having a certain image, he just doesn't take well to losing or being humiliated.

Justice - Gero's outlook on Justice is a very unforgiving flavor. While he wouldn't go as far as to feel that a petty pickpocket should be put to death, he sometimes likes to act as a hand of Karma. This gives an all-new meaning to the saying "Karma's a bitch." He can't stand to see wrongdoers go unpunished and feel he enforces the true will of God. As grim as his deeds may be, Gero's justice is Holy Justice.

Warrior - Gero was raised as a fighter and to this day he prides himself as a true warrior. While he is obligated to fight for the Kou as a soldier, he also feels obligated to fight strong opponents as nothing more than a warrior looking to test his might. He loves to fight and prove himself strong and growing and respects people who do the same. This explains why he can be unyielding in battle and feels more at home and at peace on a battlefield than resting in his cabin onboard a ship. He long lost count of the number of lives he has taken, but he proudly claims to be well beyond 10,000. This is odd to many, but Gero doesn't see himself as a murderer, it's just how combat works.

Order, Things Going His Way, Justice, Money,Tea, Weapons, Fighting.

Dislikes:
Rebel, Chaos, Heretics, Cowards, Liars, and Flith.

Aspirations:
As a noble member apart of the Kou Army Gero wish to attain his former position as a Commander. Along with maybe even attain the rank of General should he deem to attain it. Right Now right he will settle for returning the balance to normal.
If he is able to reach the rank of Commander then General. He will try to attain the title of Emperor so he can spread the influence of his nation. Beliving within his heart that a military type of leadership is needed in order to rule the nations.

Phobias/fears:
Gero wishes to reattain his position within the Kou Army but fears that he won't be able to attain his same feat as an older man. He fears he won't be able to maintain his justice due to the amount of evil in the world. He fears death only if he wasn't able to keep his word. He fears that he will disgrace his father's name if he fails him as the sole heir of the Gu family. Gero attempts to restore Kou to its once powerful nation.

Face-Claim:
|Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto|Bleach|Captain-Commander|
Hair Color:White
Eye Color:|Red|
Height:168 cm (5'6")
Weight:52 kg (115 lbs)
Appearance:

Description:

Rukh Alignment:White - Ruk

Special Features:
Other than his scar across his forehead. He has a very tone body as an older man.

History:
Gu Legacy:

Role-Play Sample:
Example:

2The Wise|Gero, Gu| Empty Re: The Wise|Gero, Gu| 21/03/21, 02:36 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

Now that you have been accepted, you should go on to creating all the things you'll need. Keep in mind, you may start roleplaying now but I would suggest getting all the following out of the way before entering any sort of combat:

• Create your vault! Everyone on the forum is required to make a vault. It is something that you manage personally to keep track of your character's development and belongings. The forum you post this in is located under The Room of Fortitude [Creation Center] > Vault. The link to the template is here. Your vault should have the elements of the template in it but you can customize it however you want!

• Create your starter weapon! Since you're a Warrior-- you'll want to create a weapon. The forum you post this in is located under The Bazaar [OOC Shop] > Merchant's Alley > Hakim's Smithy > Weapon Smithing. The link to the template is here.

• Create your starter abilities and traits! The forum you post this in is located under Room of Fortitude [Creation Center] > Abilities/Traits. The link to the template is here. Keep in mind you start out with 2 trait points. Also, when creating starter abilities-- you will create 4 D tier and 1 C tier.

• If you have any questions, comments, or concerns-- please don't hesitate to message me. I'll be more than happy to help you out the best I can. Thank you for joining us and I hope you enjoy everything the site has to offer!

Code:
[center][size=13][i][color=#990000]"Why, precisely, do you think I have served as a Commander of Kou Empire for many years? Because in all those  years, no man was born to rival me in strength."[/color][/i]
[/size][/center]

[center][img(350px,350px)]https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/19/09/70/53/good2g10.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Name:[/b][i]Gero, Gu[/i]
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] [i]Kou[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Tier:[/b] D- Rank
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 50 | July, 29th
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b][i]Heterosexual[/i][/center]

[center][b]Personality:[/b]
[i][b]Composed[/b] - To begin, Gero is an extremely composed individual. One doesn't obtain a reputation like his own by being reckless and letting things outside their own minds pester them. While his voice isn't the voice of the knight in shining armor and is dreary and monotonous, he's very well-spoken. He acts when he feels the time is right and doesn't dance to the rhythm of others if he doesn't see it yielding a reward. This can make him seem like a man of sage-like patience or a selfish hasty twat.

[b]Dedicated[/b] - Gero has dedicated his life to upholding his definition of Justice. His dedication goes beyond just his principle of Justice, but all that he puts his mind to. He's an old-fashion type of guy and isn't one to quit very easily. He doesn't take failure lightly, so while he does know when to count his losses and retreat, he has a hard time doing so and swallowing the pill.

[b]Vengeful[/b] - Hell hath no scorn like Gero. The score isn't settled until he's on top and he never forgets the score. To the public, he seems to be an overly dedicated soldier, but behind closed doors, Gero is a very ego-driven person who doesn't tolerate his reputation being tarnished. Not that he cares much for building his reputation a certain way or having a certain image, he just doesn't take well to losing or being humiliated.

[b]Justice[/b] - Gero's outlook on Justice is a very unforgiving flavor. While he wouldn't go as far as to feel that a petty pickpocket should be put to death, he sometimes likes to act as a hand of Karma. This gives an all-new meaning to the saying "Karma's a bitch." He can't stand to see wrongdoers go unpunished and feel he enforces the true will of God. As grim as his deeds may be, Gero's justice is Holy Justice.

[b]Warrior[/b] - Gero was raised as a fighter and to this day he prides himself as a true warrior. While he is obligated to fight for the Kou as a soldier, he also feels obligated to fight strong opponents as nothing more than a warrior looking to test his might. He loves to fight and prove himself strong and growing and respects people who do the same. This explains why he can be unyielding in battle and feels more at home and at peace on a battlefield than resting in his cabin onboard a ship. He long lost count of the number of lives he has taken, but he proudly claims to be well beyond 10,000. This is odd to many, but Gero doesn't see himself as a murderer, it's just how combat works.[/i][/center]

[center][b]Likes:[/b]
Order, Things Going His Way, Justice, Money,Tea, Weapons, Fighting.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
Rebel, Chaos, Heretics, Cowards, Liars, and Flith.

[b]Aspirations:[/b]
As a noble member apart of the Kou Army Gero wish to attain his former position as a Commander. Along with maybe even attain the rank of General should he deem to attain it. Right Now right he will settle for returning the balance to normal.
If he is able to reach the rank of Commander then General. He will try to attain the title of Emperor so he can spread the influence of his nation. Beliving within his heart that a military type of leadership is needed in order to rule the nations.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]
Gero wishes to reattain his position within the Kou Army but fears that he won't be able to attain his same feat as an older man. He fears he won't be able to maintain his justice due to the amount of evil in the world. He fears death only if he wasn't able to keep his word. He fears that he will disgrace his father's name if he fails him as the sole heir of the Gu family. Gero attempts to restore Kou to its once powerful nation.

[b]Face-Claim:[/b]
|Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto|Bleach|Captain-Commander|
[b]Hair Color:[/b][i]White[/i]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]|Red|
[b]Height:[/b]168 cm (5'6")
[b]Weight:[/b]52 kg (115 lbs)
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[spoiler="Description"]
[i] [img(350px,350px)]https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/19/09/70/53/chair10.png[/img]

| With just a glance one can tell Gero has a hard exterior and doesn't let much pass by him. Though he's taller than average, he's not remotely close to being giant or extremely tall. Nonetheless, he has an imposing presence that seems to weigh down on those who lay their eyes on him or have his eyes freeze on them. It goes beyond looking stern and strict and delves into looking like the personification of the word predator.

Even to his allies and those he swears to protect, Gero's body language and mannerisms communicate that he exists as an untouchable entity or concept, something like a God or shunned angle. While it's not on purpose he naturally stands upright and seems to proctor his surroundings with unforgiving attention to detail.

Gero is an old man with red eyes, a very long white beard, and long eyebrows. There are many scars on his torso and head, the two most prominent being a pair of long scars crossing above his right eye.

He wears a standard black kimono, and drapes his all-white haori over his back instead of actually wearing it. His attire mimics the japan ancestors. He also wears his traditional katana along his hip. |[/i]
[/spoiler]

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b][i]White - Ruk[/i]

[b]Special Features:[/b]
Other than his scar across his forehead. He has a very tone body as an older man.

[b]History:[/b]
[/center]
[spoiler="Gu Legacy"]

[i]Gero Gu born within Kou Empire on the Date July 29th, his zodiac sign is a Leo.
His parents Juliet Gu, and Marvel, Gu were esteem noble members apart of the Kou Kingdom.

Through the ages of 1-5, Juliet Gu raises her son with love, and compassion as any other mother would.
Within these couple of years, Gero's mother begins to teach her son the basic education of a toddler at each correct age.

At the age of 6, Gero's parents enroll him in school. When he wasn't at school he was a tutor in the art of swordplay. He was given a wooden blade he names Claus. Now through the age 7-14 years his parent enrolls there Gero into all several different types of classes, and studies to expand their son's knowledge of the world, and others.

At the age of 15, he will consider a man however throughout his previous teen years he wasn't able to play with the kids of his age. Due to his status, and the conflicting nature of each class. His parent was bent on fulling Gero up, and preparing him for the world.

At the age of 16, he completes his sword training official being gifted his first blade that he name Ryu. Shortly after the Emperor called for a draft, and all people of 17 that were capable were called to aid the Kingdom.

At the age of 17, he enlisted into Kou Army, and begin his career as a soldier. His first line of business was basic training that Kou Army provides for each new recruit. Every person was posted to service for at least a minimum of 4 years before they can discharge from the army.

However, due to Gero's status, he had to make a name for himself, and support his family's will. At the ages of 18-20 Gero service as a basic soldier. Shortly after the Emperor declared war on Reim and sent out the Gero unit.

His first campaign was gruesome many died, and many lived. In the next coming of years, Kou pushes to cease the kingdom of Reim. The battle was blood the war last for years in that time in that year had risen to the rank of lieutenant.

At the age of 21, a newly appointed Lieutenant Gero was assigned as an officer in charge of a fort. Along the border of Kou Gero made it his job to defend, and fight for his county. His example and leadership earned him a nickname.

On that faithful day that he took down the entire squad by himself and the blood around the area look like a dragon. Thus he earns the nickname Red Dragon one because the blood took the shape of a dragon and because blood is the color red.

22-30 He continues his military career as an official rising through the ranks. Time after time he showed his family loyalty which the emperor saw. He showed his skills on the battlefield, and the strict code of justice his father taught him growing up. This allows him to risen through the ranks official attaining the rank Commander at the age of 30.

He served the military for 10 more years before he retires, and start to travel the world. At the young age of 40 the Emperor reward Gero with a single shard for his departure from the Army. At 41 he broke the shard, and it grants him great power kin to fire god.

42-48 he learns to master this new ability he power to control flames and to natural defend himself against foes who attempt to harm him. At first learning, this ability takes a toll on the user body however, after a few years of training he masters it. Gero was one of the lucky ones to be able to learn and master this great ability. The potential in the ability itself allow the user to control flames at an insane level.

At the age of 49 - 50, the Emperor once again called upon the Gu Family Gero's attempt to return to aid his nation once more.[/i][/spoiler]

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]
[spoiler="Example"]
[i]The calm breeze swept against the old geezer haori as he descends down the dirt path.
Firmly within Gero's hands was a wooden cane that seems to hold him up. The morning mist lingers along the ground as the man follows the path toward the hilltop. This place and these visits became a normal routine for him.

Constantly climbing the hill just to get the topside view of the city, and sunrise. 7:00 am sharp like clockwork Gero finds himself here watching from afar the kingdom that he swore to protect. While at the same amazing at the creation of the world. Time had aged him like fine wine however, upon his reenlisted he has undergone some intense training.

Oddly enough even though he has a toned body he still lacks the power he once holds. Time cripples him much more than one would like. It didn't take long for the old geezer to arrive at the top of the hill.
Looking down Gero smirk only time will tell. Remembering back his former career he was just 41 when he left the army now returning he begins to get stronger.
The result showed that in battle but outside of it Gero act as any other old man would in life.[/i][/spoiler]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum