You are not connected. Please login or register

|Red Rock|Part 1 Elder & Rat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1|Red Rock|Part 1 Elder & Rat  Empty |Red Rock|Part 1 Elder & Rat 17/06/23, 03:21 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Class:Beast Tamer
Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment:N/A
Starter Skills:N/A
Beast:Emma

Mission Data:
Along the Red River, which is one of the major rivers within "The Reim Empire". Travel in two boats, each holding important members.

At this time, they were fleeing and in search of a potential base of operations. The Red River is comparable in size to the Nile River, which is about 50 feet deep. This river spans between 4,190  along each size of the massive river were respectable size forest . The weather was clear, and 4,190 and 4,190 miles A cloud was in the sky. It was early, respectable-sized, around 7:00 a.m.

The birds were chirping as the Gero vessel traveled near the Ghost vessel, which somewhat led the way. In this operation, Gero was hoping to use his ghost abilities to set up a nest for the queen. At this time, he had no clue what a nice place would be or if he could convince his comrade to aid him. However, at the present time, they were traveling somewhat together while not directly beside each other; their vessels were 10 meters apart.

The river current didn't hinder the traveling vessel, and the slight gust of wind blessed the vessels with the ability to continue forward. At this time, Gero was on the deck of the ship. He holds the helm tightly in his hands, and prior to undocking the transfer of resources, an additional copy of the journey book was given to Ghost.

At this time, Ghost should be reading the message from Gero and could respond if he chooses to by writing in the book and replying.

"What is the current situation with Reim?" If it's bad, I suggest we stray away from any major cities and settle somewhere along the river. If we can manage this, I can breed a sizeable army if you help clear whatever obstacles come our way. Also, if everything goes nicely I can pay you nicely as you are currently have been a big help to the faction foundation. At this time, this will be the first step until we fully secure this land, then we can claim Reim for Chronus and start making our peaceful kingdom of three."

At this time, for whatever reason, Gero is traveling along the Red River. The water wasn't blue in fact it look blackish. Something was going on with the Reim water source, and Gero had no clue. At this point in time, it would be best to keep moving out of Reim. But he want to push the breeding of the colony. As a Beast Tamer he was sure he could think of something that would cleanse the water. He wasn't sure of the exact effect, but one thing was for sure: he took note of this development.

That was why he asked Ghost what he did. The water hints that something is going on, but he isn't sure how much Ghost knows. But he was sure that whatever going on all they had to do is worry about themselves , and regroup as faction. If anything good comes from this, it is because of the foundation built today by Ghost and the First Elder Gero.
 Affiliation: Chronus
|Red Rock|Part 1 Elder & Rat  Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
524|1,500 Need Word Count
[color=#663399]

Info:

Last edited by Gero Gu on 19/06/23, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Archbishop De Rais was his name. He was how do you say. A very odd man if you were to ask Moka. She would tell you he is a creeper and needs to burn in we'll you know. If you were to ask Mya.
She would say he is just a misunderstood priest.
If you were to ask Ghidorah he would say that he is an honest guy.
If you were to ask Ghost he would say that he is what the Ohana was missing.  Each member had something different to say about their King's Wiseman. But what could be said could never be explained. He was the Wise Man to the Witch King and basically, he spoke for Ghost when he could not, and at the moment he could not speak as he is bedridden. As Rais was reading over the message sent to Ghost through the book.

He would look on and then he would reply, "His Majesty is currently unavailable at the moment. But I truly hold all the answers to the questions in which you seek. Currently, this Kingdom is under attack by a very powerful person and it would be wise not to interfere with any of it. His Majesty is not yet ready for such a moment. However, this kingdom's ungrateful event will lead to our grateful event. As when they lead we will set up shop and take over and as in we I am speaking of His Majesty and you sir elder." As he took a moment he would then continue and then would say.

"As of right now, the best we could do is set up shop close to the river banks. That way we are out of reach and sight of unwanted guesses. His Majesty will not be able to join you until later. However, he has informed us to aid you as much as you see fit." Rais would look on as he continues to wait for the response of the elder.

Wc336/2,000

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 19/06/23, 04:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

Mission Data:

The truth of the matter is that it seems that Gero greatly miscalculated Ghost's attendance. However, the bratz did supply Gero with the needed forces for the elder to proceed with his plan. Honestly, Gero didn't know how he felt about Ghost being called his Majesty as a King without a nation. If anything was for sure Ghost did manage to gather quite of number of allies who maybe see him as a King. However, Gero himself understood the politics of the faction as an elder. It is important that they separate the faction from the shadows while using their Zodiac members and Phantmon Beast General as their first heads.

However, as an elder, not many people know of your position, as that rank isn't common knowledge within the faction. The only reason Ghost knows of Gero's position is because he was recruited into the faction as one of the founding members. However, Gero was sure to control his advancement because he didn't want to seem unfair. Even as the 1st Elder, normally they would work hand in hand with PHG. However, at the moment, Chronus was in the recruitment phase, so as an elder, he had to get his hands dirty so a solid foundation could be forged.

Letting out a sigh, the book shines momentarily to alert Gero that a reply is present. Be that as it may, Gero had the book already open in a position where he could steer the ship and read clearly. There was plenty of daylight for the old geezer. In that moment, Gero pondered the written words of the person who responded. This person, whoever this person was, wasn't someone Gero had ever met in his life. This person didn't write like Moka, Mya, or even the new Templar Axcra.

However, that wasn't important at this moment in time. He had to pick up the slack from his Zodiac members so that his faction stood for something. At this time, Gero hadn't made eye contact with the ghost vessel; for whatever reason, it was either behind him or some distance forward. As the old Geezer tooks his time to read the words of the unknown man. Who had access to his direct line of contact.

He grunted as he kept the boat afloat. Before Gero could write his reply to the first message sent to him by an unknown man, he wrote, "His Majesty is currently unavailable at the moment. But I truly hold all the answers to the questions that you seek. Currently, this kingdom is under attack by a very powerful person, and it would be wise not to interfere with any of it. His Majesty is not yet ready for such a moment. However, this kingdom's ungrateful event will lead to our grateful event. As when they lead, we will set up shop and take over, and as in we, I am speaking of His Majesty and you, sir elder."

As the words of the unknown man echo in Gero's mind. Gero was taken aback by the news of war on the doorstep of Reim. It was not too long ago that he was fighting in the arena against Silver Fox. A fight he would have lost if the girl didn't downplay Gero as a warrior. Now he was in the middle of setting up his foothold within Reim. But there was an issue beyond the war at the doorstep of Reim. But the water source seems to be tainted. He wasn't sure what effect this development would have on his potential nest. Gero would need to establish a trade route at later times to get supplies.

It was good to see that both men were somewhat alike because the unknown man wasn't done. After a few seconds of these words, an additional message pops up. It had read, "As of right now, the best we could do is set up shop close to the river banks. That way, we are out of reach and sight of unwanted guesses. His Majesty will not be able to join you until later. However, he has informed us to aid you as much as you see fit."

Gero wasn't quick to reply; he allowed a slight delay of 3 minutes before he wrote his reply.

"Ahhh, that is great news to read in this current situation. Normally, I would be disappointed because no proper introduction was given. You know such things as your name. However, it must not be important, so let's move forward with the current objective and what you brought with you. I am currently looking to start the population of my calamity ant species.

In this day and age, can you imagine a self-sufficient army? A nation that can declare war and has no casualties but nature itself. However, for us to achieve that, we need a clean water supply. If you look to the front, back, left, and right of you, that is an issue that this area has. Fear not; we should have enough supplies on each ship until we need to restock; if not, we will figure it out. The condition of nesting in the Calamity Ant species is moist underground chamber. That is the main reason why we are on this Red River: this place has the potential to be a canal and trading port for the purpose of the nest site. Right now, we need to make our way to that massive rock and set up base there; it is a nice spot for the underground kingdom."

Gero wasn't sure how fond this man would be of the words he had written to him. However, he had to take charge of this situation; mistakes can't be allowed, and the best development starts from the foundation. Gero wasn't alone on the ship; in fact, he had his beast with him below the deck of the ship.

Just up the stream, further from the Gero vessel and his Majesty's ship. There was a small rowboat that held about four men. At this time, they were heading in the direction of Gero's forces. Each man was equipped with the proper weapons for warfare. Not to mention, they were tasked with patrolling the area for refugees and unwanted visitors.

Today was just another day for these pirates. Along the Red River, this pirate group preys on the people who use the river as a source of income.Often robbing the weak and attacking all who challenge their pirate rule. The small rowboat was filled with various supplies for boarding the ship. But what they didn't know is that maybe today won't go like they want it to.

1,109 WC|1, 500 Need Word Count
Ghost & Gero WC: 365 WC + 524 WC + 1,109 WC
Twc: 1,998
Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rais would soon read the magical book and would touch it in awe.
This man after all is not old to this type of speech. But as he continues to move the ship along the bay. He would take notice of the strange water color and realize that the last time he was here the water was not like this. This put a question mark in his head. But alas he would remain quiet for the time being. As he looked on he would then look back to the book. As he saw the name Calamity Ant Species. If he is correct then they all may be in grave danger.
As those beasts were not to be trusted and on that note how in the world did he even come up with even gathering them?
This could be bad news for his King.
After all even a level C colony could mean bad news.

If they are left alone it would be dire if they were to attack his king. After all, by nature, they are designed to eat the stronger rukh around. Soon Rais would reply to the old man and a reply he would give. "Tsk tsk tsk rather you call me a king or street sweeper everyone dances with the Grime Reaper. But I hope you have a fail-safe just in case those Devil Ants of yours go off their rockers Dear Sir.
Because I would hate for them to have an untimely demise.
You see his Majesty has a certain book of things that the witches feared and those were in it. Be warned Elder if anything was to happen to my King.
Let's just say it will be a sad day for us all."

Soon as he looked on he would see a small boat up ahead and within it was four men.
Who were they and what they wanted? It was clear that they were not friends but it does not mean that they are a foe.  
As he looked on he would slowly creep his ship up to there's and by the love of Solomon.  Did the latches of the ship become latched onto the mighty vessel that Ghost commanded.
He would look on as the four of them would climb above the ship. As Rais would look on he would slowly sip his tea and then would say to them. "Dear Fate was this in your cards this day or did I not shuffle the deck right?"

Wc418/2000

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:

How the small vessel sneaked up on the Ghost vessel is unknown. However, they did just that, and they even managed to board the larger vessel using their ropes to secure boarding. All four men were above the deck of the vessel when De Rais greeted them. His words were firm and carried a mocking tone: "Dear Fate, was this in your cards this day or did I not shuffle the deck right?"

There was a slight pause as they carefully examined the man and his surroundings. In unison, all pull out a knife. Their exact location was at the 16-meter mark from De Rais. The correct term was at the bow of the ship," which is where each man stood exactly 1 meter apart from each other. One of the men cleared his voice and said,"Say, mate? What are you sipping on there? Is that some ale?" In that moment, the first pirate briefly paused to allow the weird man to speak.

However, before De Rais could reply, he was sharply cut off.

The one next to him said," Forget the ale! You fool, we are here to collect the toll fee! The cap is going to be mad if we come back empty-handed!"

The next pirate would speak as well, just as soon as the second man finished his statement.

"Say there, don't make another move; this is not a simple moment.  I am going to send my buddy over to you. He will check you for any weapons, and huang."

Some time has passed as Gero waits for the unknown man to reply to his last message. In his mind he was focusing on the development, and  structure of his soon to be kingdom. Gero grunted, as he was indeed in deep thought. When his train of thought was interrupted by the passage from the book. The message from his supposed ally had finally come through.

"Tsk tsk tsk, rather you call me a king or street sweeper, everyone dances with the Grime Reaper. But I hope you have a fail-safe just in case those devil ants of yours go off their rockers. Dear Sir.
Because I would hate for them to have an untimely demise.
You see, His Majesty has a certain book of things that the witches feared, and those were in it. Be warned, Elder, if anything were to happen to my king.
Let's just say it will be a sad day for us all."

Gero had read the words carefully as he combed through each important sentence that was written in the book.

Now, as for Gero, he was in fact not too far from the Ghost vessel. De Rais was taking the lead because he was assigned to protect and provide aid to the elder. However, De Rais words caused Gero to reflect on his idea. At first he didn't know how to reply so his gather his wording together. In a timely fashion of 2 minutes, Gero had completed his reply to the man.

"Don't worry, there are laws and boundaries for a reason.  If anyone should have something to fear, it is our enemies. However, it would be smart if you didn't make me into one, didn't ever threaten me, and did your job. We are here to set up a base of operations here along Red Rock, capture any food, and build a canal. Don't turn this into a history lesson about the good old days; stay on mission."

That was the wording that Gero chose to reply to the slippery-tongue worker. He wondered if this man was going to be of any help or just hinder his objective. Up ahead, Gero could make out some people along Ghost Deck from a distance of 10 meters. Gero maintained this distance as he waited to see the results of the development and reduced his speed a bit.

The pirate had yet to make his move on the weirdly dressed man. However, at any sign of movement from the man, that seems hostile.

All four of them will attack, throwing all four knives at the creepy man that stands before them. The attack was otherwise known as "Knives," a simple technique whose purpose is long-range combat. The same result would happen if the man didn't comply with the pirate's orders. Only one pirate attempted to carefully close the distance between De Rais and De Rais, one step at a time.

740 WC|1, 500 Need Word Count (Completed)
Ghost & Gero WC: 524 WC + 364 WC + 1,109 WC + 418 + 740
Twc: 3,157

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Rais looked on all the while the pirates were talking. A smile even more critical than the one Ghost put on.
A smile that never seems to fade away.
This was not to be taken lightly. But more or so it was a trick move.
As he watched as the pirate walked closer to him slowly but surely. He did not make a move as he did not have to. His
Blood Mist The Blood Mist was already spreading in the air around him.
By now the pirate would be foolish enough to walk right in it. At this very moment, he would start to cough at any moment and slowly fall unconscious. It was a peaceful ending and one this poor man needed. As this life, he was living well not a very nice one. Soon he would look at the pirates as the one that walked up toward him would fall.

He would then say to them," Are you happy my fellow brothers? Are you truly happy with the way your lives are? Could truly say that you can outrun the light. Go into the shadows maybe. No, my good sir's you must come into the light. I can help you you see. But what I can not do is give all the funds we might have. As you see, my Emporer is ill and we must get him to a doctor at once. But no ordinary one is more like a....a...a Witch Doctor."
As he looked at the pirate on the ground. Rais would pick up his mask and he would then keep his eyes on the pirates but respond to the old man by saying.

"Forgive me, my dear sir, whatever came over me. I assure you I will try my best to keep it in check.
But at this moment I am a bit caught up in a pickle you see. But I say to you give me a moment and well I will be right with you." As he said that he would then slightly tilt his head as he would then wait for the pirates to make their move.

Notes
Blood Mist: De Rais creates a 10m diameter of pink blood mist that deals A tier damage to any that inhale it

He will take damage on his next post

This was used.

Wc362/2000

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
De Rais didn't move not a single muscle for whatever reason the weird man comply with the instruction of the pirates. Clearly, the weird man was not all there, despite not moving. An action that was foreseen as hostile was inflicted on the first pirate. This action was a spray of liquid that spread over a 10-meter radius. However, for the advancing pirate, that was his death bed because he inhaled the substance that was sprayed into the air.

The pirate had both walked into the substance and breathed it in as well. The result was the pirate choking, and gagging for life as he fall to the deck of the ship with a thud. In the same instance of De Rais attacking their ally, they respond in the same fashion. By attacking the man in front of them by throwing knives. The result of the man's attack awarded him with three knivies implanted along his body.

One of the pirates said, "You bastard, how dare you hurt Todd? Fuck it, we all attack toge-."

The other pirate cut him off and said, "Fuck, is that another ship coming as well?" Let's move quick, everyone, on me!"

From the 15-meter mark, they charge forward, each of them drawing their cutlass out. All but one attempted an attack called Cutlass Strike on De Rais.

Now, whether it will be successful or not depends on the opponent's response. However, the last pirate didn't charge in the direction of the werido. But instead made his way off the ship at the sound of the ship hitting shore. Yes, of course, this was an attempt by the fleeing pirate to get this information back to his superiors about this attack.

Meanwhile, Gero, watching from afar, had finally made it to shore. His position was 10 meters behind Da Rais vessel, and he could make out what was happening. He wasn't sure if the man was going to listen to his order from before. But it would be nice to feed this pirate scum to his pet. Letting out a sigh, Gero said ," I hope this person listen..... It's so hard to find good help these days."

Gero would allow De Rais to handle this situation and took note of the man's apology. Now, whether the fleeing pirate manages to escape or not doesn't matter. However, De Rais was able to cripple the threat, and Gero, upon expecting the human bodies, would feed them to his calamity queen ant.

The beast would need many nutrients in order to properly start her colony. At this time this was nothing short of the start of something new. Off in the distance, the massive rock could be seen as Gero, and if they chose to follow, the rest of his party would make their way into the forest.

471 WC|1, 500 Need Word Count (Completed)
Ghost & Gero WC: 524 WC + 364 WC + 1,109 WC + 418 + 740 + 471
TWC: 3,626
Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rais looked on as the knives hit him. It drew blood to the first degree.  However, he was all smiles.
As he looked on he would then watch as one of the remaining pirates would run away.
This put a smile on his face. " As he took a string of his and watched as his blood became covered in it. As he looked on at them he would slowly get back up. All the while smiling at them. "I do say my good sir's but you have truly overstayed your welcome. But this is where I simply end you two. For you see my Ohana is sleeping and I do not wish to disturb them. As of right now, I shall end this. As he was holding his chest the blood was indeed coming out. But it was not life-threatening as they did not do enough damage.

Strings of blood were now formed and it was a very powerful attack. Clearly, he was not the one to engage in combat as he left that part of him behind. However, he still can and will attack and defend if need be. Soon he would latch out at the first pirate with quick movements and end him with a single strike. As he turned to the other one to deliver an even more powerful strike. Taking him down as he looked on. A simple smile would come over his face. As he took down the would-be killers of his King. Looking on he would notice the elder boat and be a bit surprised at this. "Oh, my could it be my service was not needed? No this simply could not be" As he looked on he would walk over the bodies of the pirates and view the elder.

As he watched on he would see what the old man was doing. He still wonders who this old man was and where did he come from. As he had to have a story. He had those Devil Ants as his pets.
But that was what was bothering him. How could one control such an evil pest? Rais would look on and then he would give a smile. As he prepared to dock the ship. They have made it to this Red River the elder spoke of and more importantly. He did not wake up Ghost so that was a plus. Rais would smile at the setting sun as he would then say "Land Hold."

Wc420

Notes
Strings of blood:De Rais cuts himself as well as pulling out some strands of hair. He infuses the blood and hair to create 15m long whips that deal A tier damage and last 3 rounds
1/3

Was used on pirates

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Mission Data:
The battle had concluded, and it was pretty one side, as it was Gero, and De Rais had made quick work of the pirate scum. The last pirate was allowed to escape for the purpose of spreading the word. But in all honesty, that man would be bait for his allies to come. Yes, Gero wanted the last pirate to spread the word and gather up all the forces in the arena. In fact, he was planning on setting up a trap for them, kind of like gorilla warfare.

Gero, however, wasn't sure how skilled these pirates were. But the truth of the matter is that they have been traveling on these boats for quite some time. It would be best to set up camp along the shore and head out in the morning. The sounds of Queen Calamity Ant screeched very loudly as it made its way toward the Ghost vessel. As big as she was, she had a very elegant exoskeleton that shone against the sunlight. In that same moment, it had started to make its way over to the dead corpse.

Gero had grunted. It was now time to meet the very man who had attempted to stop his intention of creating a kingdom worthy of everlasting peace. With the knowledge  we are aware of they our omnivores indeed.

(To Be Continue)

322 WC|1, 500 Need Word Count (Completed)
Ghost & Gero WC: 524 WC + 364 WC + 1,109 WC + 418 + 740 + 471 + 322
TWC: 3,848
[i]
Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum