Noah
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Black Kings

Hello all! Today starts a new chapter for the world. Today the Black Kings shall rise! We will be taking sign ups for roughly a week for those that wish to get their hands on this power. We will be choosing at most 4 players to gain these powers for free!!! You will have a personal thread with Basil to gain these items and have a chance to make your mark on the world! So what are you waiting for? Fill out the template below to start your path on the dark side of life!

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Character sheet link:[/b]
[b]Reason for gaining a dark vessel:[/b]

People Chosen to be a Black King

• Lagi
  • Essa
  • Daisuke
  • Attius

Last edited by Noah on 24/04/14, 11:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Name: Zeraldin
Character sheet link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t362-zeraldin-fal-done
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: After finding one of his brothers dead in a slaver ring and his other one still unknown, Zeraldin's already fragile mindset would dive even deeper, causing him to lose his way and slowly find a way to avenge his brothers death. [Also i would like to help move a plot of some sort to get me off my ass.]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name:Lagi El Nagi
Character sheet link:https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t176-lagi-el-nagi-finished?highlight=Lagi+el+nagi
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: Lagi was shunned from the El Nagi clan not too long ago, rejected by his family as a failure. Even though his naturally white rukh and upbeat attitude has managed to keep him sane for a while, there is also the horrible childhood of being locked up in a dark box when he didn’t perform up to par with the other young clan members. For a majority of his childhood, darkness was a big part of it. It was only a little, but he began to curse the fact that he contained no talent as a dominance user whatsoever; even though he comes from a clan that specializes in it. Lagi is kind, but he recognizes his own weakness. For some strange reason, he feels as if that’s the one thing that won’t change.

Going through life with half of a smile, he runs into Zadi. They became friends, and Lagi thought that sticking around might find him some answers to his life. For those days, he thought that things will become clearer if Zadi was to become a king. Lagi was going to help his friend no matter what, he didn’t mind the pain. However, traversing in the dungeon made the appearance of Lagi’s weakness all too clear. He would have surely died if Zadi wasn’t there, when Lagi was supposed to be the one to put in the extra work. His tamer skills were subpar, and they barely passed all trials. Seeing Zadi being engulfed by the light only made Lagi realize that he would never be chosen. At the very least, he was only the man that helped with those who were special. He didn’t even mind the fact that he used his life savings and potion to save Zadi’s life; it’s the fact that Zadi got hurt in the first place, even Zadi’s pet snake was in critical condition. Lagi can’t even protect his own friends; there was nothing he could do. When Lagi got home, he cried. He wallowed in depression for a while, until he realized that staying in Reim would only further upset him.

He decided to see the world, going on a distant journey to find himself. Little did Lagi know, a spark started to reside within him. His latent drive for power started to grow, and he began to have an appreciation of the abnormalities of the world. He hated the fact that he wasn’t special, and he had more ambition than the current kings of this world. Lagi honestly wanted to make enough food to end world hunger, so he became a part time chef. Even such a childish idea was more admirable than bleeding the country dry. The world leaders weren’t doing enough, or maybe they never cared in the first place. He needed power to defeat his father and clear his name, he wanted his family to apologize for abandoning him. Amongst the white rukh of a naturally kind and gentle soul, a black flower starts to blossom in the middle. As if words were being uttered from each thorn, you could hear the whispers of his soul. “I want to become something, I want to become someone. I want to become relevant, I need the power…. I need …something… I don’t care how….. “

Lagi’s rukh is reaching the pinnacle of a crossroads. It was building up and repressed continuously throughout his life, but recent events has brought him on the brink. Right now, he can go either way. And since there is hardly any bad guys ..

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Zhou "Adam" Yuan Zu
Character sheet link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t70-adam-grade-me
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: Adam is a character with a corrupted mind- his rukh is an oily black, and his goal in life is to become a ruthless dictator. This said, a dark vessel would definitely help him in his conquest  to destroy his father and take the throne.

Last edited by Adam on 18/04/14, 06:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Rikaru Kageyasu
Character Sheet: Link
Reason for gaining a Dark Vessel: Rikaru has a fascination with powerful magic objects and his rukh is always dyed a pitch black. He is always scheming and seeking out lost treasures as well as other precious curiosities. A Dark Metal Vessel would be very interesting to him and would help him further his aspiration to regain his vision and find his assailant.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Name: Ptolemy Essa
Character sheet link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t812-ptolemy-essa
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: Honestly, Ptolemy is just dumb enough to take one if offered. If someone came up and asked "Hey, want this thing that will help you accomplish your dreams?" how could he say no? In fact he may well jump at the chance to increase his own personal power, which makes an odd sort of sense considering his relationship with Dark Rukh. In sort, Ptolemy is not one to back down from an opportunity that may well make him stronger then he was before, after all the man is at his core a hunter. And a hunter would be a fool to turn down a new weapon.

Gilead

Gilead
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Gilead Bachman
Character sheet link: [Here]
Reason for gaining a dark vessel:

Born as a magician in a village who has always hated and feared his kind, Gilead slowly began cursing his fate at a young age. Frustrated and upset at the fact he had to hide his abilities in fear of what the villagers would do. When his powers were discovered after helping a villager of all things, his hatred only grew when the village turned on him and killed his adoptive parents. When found by magicians and brought to Magnostadt Gilead began learning about magic and the normal humans known as "goi" to his people. Wanting to search of a way to end the mindless discrimination he ended up becoming consumed by his new obsession for knowledge and answers.

Eventually his thoughts of peace warped into his sole desire to control the goi so that they can no longer harm magicians. His warped version of 'peace' only grew as he learned how barbaric and uncivilized the goi were towards magicians. Years of building an image of himself to hide his growing darkness caused hm to deceive and manipulate others around him furthering his fall into depravity. Now he is at the point that he wishes to become an immortal 'god' of sorts in order to forever control the Goi and watch over his fellow magicians. The power of a dark vessel would be the perfect first step to achieve his insane ambitions.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Our 4 kings have been chosen! Congrats to you four! Pms were sent to each of you regarding the next part!

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilead has taken too long to contact staff so he's been removed from the event leaving one more open spot.

Adam and Essa have made contact, however they have taken an excessively long time to get their dark metal vessels created and to get the plot surrounding the event squared away with staff. That being said, they are now warned that they have only one week remaining until they lose their spots so someone more active can have a chance towards becoming a black king.

For those interested in signing up for the open spot:
Those who already posted with an interest in participating must post in this thread again to re-instate your intent, but you've already filled out the template so no need to do so all over again unless you feel like you want to improve your reasoning or otherwise alter your submission.

Those who have yet to sign up must simply fill out the template and post here.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adam has forfeited his position leaving another open spot for the black king event!

Daisuke

Daisuke
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name:Daisuke
Character sheet link:https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t774-daisuke
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: As a young child Daisuke has been twisted and only has wanted on thing; the complete annihilation of this current world. With the help of a dark metal vessel Daisuke could achieve that goal with little effort. Also it would allow him to easy become the new king..NO...God of the world he wants to build.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Lance Knighthunter
Character sheet link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t533-lance-knighthunter-done
Reason for gaining a dark vessel: Although Lance hasn't been around the world for long here we go: Ever since Lance was born he lived a twisted life of Slavery, Beating, and even death. When his father tried to beat him one day his mom stepped in and ended up dying because of it. Years went by with more beatings until he had had enough and killed his father and from that day forward Lance had one goal in particular: To kill all weak people in the world and be the strongest person alive. With the Dark vessel in hand Lance could achieve his goal and even more.

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

I am still interested in a position and will redo the template to perhaps improve it.

Name: Rikaru Kageyasu
Character Sheet: Link
Reason for gaining a Dark Vessel:

Though simply far too enraptured in the world's wealth and various places to destroy or corrupt it, Rikaru would be interested in a Dark Vessel simply because such things capture his imagination and thus his interest. A Dark Metal Vessel in his mind would symbolize someone of power and status, all things that Rikaru values highly. Though certainly malevolent in nature, he lacks a grandiose plan for himself... but who is to say he won't uncover such things later on? Currently, his path forward is to take vengeance for the loss of his eye and restore his sight before pressing on to other matters.

With his rukh already dyed in pitch black, Rikaru would not hesitate to fall further if it meant achieving his goals and erasing anyone who gets in his way.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Daisuke and Attius have been chosen as the two new Black King Candidates. We need you both to become more active to live up to these positions! Details on what to do next will be pmmed to you both.

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Are we gonna re-open this event since some of the "Black Kings" went inactive? ._.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

No, even the Kings that are still "active" are less active than I would have wanted our black kings to be. So instead I am simply on the look out for people are ARE as active as I think a black king should be. When that activity has lasted long enough and it seems like a good spot in that persons personal plot I will approach them with an opportunity to become black king privately.

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Well then, I'll register as one I guess. Hit me up Privately If I've reached your requirements :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum