You are not connected. Please login or register

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)

+2
Diligence
Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  Cb07a5b3279b3f257f8f6a659353ba05

Music For the Main Hall:

The gate of the dungeon would pull its contenders in a vortex, a flash that stole all of their senses.  The world had disappeared the moment the magic had transported them into this new realm. First would the sound of rumbling earth would come forth. The shattering sound of continents clashing would ring, it was the bell that would sound the arrival of sight. As the feeling of solid earth jolted through their feet a faded painting of light would begin to form. The clouded visage would begin to take a solid shape as the smell of saltwater would drift towards them.

The dungeon of Vine would shine bright with a sun with no source, the earth before them was rocky but sprinkled with grass. The hilly spine of the land followed in an archipelago from the breaks of crystal marine waters. There were clear breaks in the sea where the cool water clashed with the split warm waterways which sparkled. While they all arrived on a small island only 50m in diameter the water around them rose to lick the edges of their feet.

The tides around them all were slowly rising, slowly but surely it was. Behind them, if they looked they would see an endless expanse of water which underneath held rich mountains, alabaster columns, and lost ruins. Waters existed deeper farther too but the elevation of the islands climbed farther to the sky. Plenty of them still held standing temples and statues, but the tallest island in their vision was topped with a great courtyard and temple.

The quakes would return, as the currents would elevate something else would begin to ascend, erupting from the earth a mere 3m across from them. Their space of safety would begin to crack and crumble, a great pillar of limestone piercing up before them. The great stone would grow, and grow until it stood fifteen meters tall. The great boulder would carve upon itself before them, forming as it began to reach out before them. Seamlessly it began to move, its' rigid shape flowing fine like silk, beginning to blush with life until it would start to tint a soft blue. Those who had seen before would be familiar with this shape, with this power that forced the rukh to bend.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  Untitled_Artwork

"Welcome Challenger!, Welcome to my home!" the voice of Vine would rattle the heavens around them. She would extend her arms out as if she was attempting to embrace those standing before her. With the gesture one boat for each challenger. "These boats are to be commanded by those who are wishing to claim my power, you may not share with another claimant. Those who wish to assist, to aid a king to rise to my challenge you may, but I shall leave give you all a warning, in order to win you must understand the necessity of both brutality and mercy, along with when to use it."

The Djinn would give them a smirk, her eyes looked down on them with both contempt and kindness. There was confusion in every aspect of her action, yet there were no lies in her words. There would be, however, someone standing in her place, a small bloody-eyed creature with tousled hair and servant's clothes.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  53889ee0d8e908142db475e848143623

"We g-gotta get moving-g-g!" the creature would stutter. He moved with frantic flighty steps, looking around. The panic, the fear it wore was certain, he knew what was coming, he would leap 100m in a single bound, leaping towards and Island mark halfway through.

"G-G-GET IN THE B-BUH-BA-BOATS N-nOW!" his voice cracked near the end. A river would form for each individual boat. "You can't outrun, and y-yu-you can't fly, I'm Red and I'm your guh-guide, your p-paths lead here at the intersection, g-getting there is your only c-chances t-tu-tu-tu to survive"

Their rivers would lead to three lagoons 100m away by Red, then 100m forward past the island the climbed towards the heavens. Red's panicked eye would gaze back from the building towards the sea, back behind them. If they chose to look they would see it, if they didn't they would feel it. Plumes of whitewater would begin to explode, tracking behind, beginning to lock on and pick up the pace. The rumbling was that of war, that of death. The heartbeat of the earth, of the beasts inside, would resonate deeply throughout the main hall.

DM Notes: You have 48 Hours to post, if you fail to post in this time your fight will begin in unfavorable conditions. Get on the boat and travel forward to meet your challenge. Extensions are a rare exception so ask only if necessary and it must be within 8 hours of the post-deadline.

100m to Lagoon for better battle conditions, another 100m on Land to exit.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

A blinding vortex would grab a hold of Theos and Zeus. The eeriness of a complete loss of sense wasn't new, yet never before like this. It was as if he was in a void of nothingness. He felt for Zeus but there was nothing, until suddenly he heard what sounded of the very earth being torn apart, only to feel the very sensation of land before his feet, followed by the chime of a bell. The two sensations coming simultaneously. His vision began to return to him, with the hint of a familiar smell. The ocean. His once blurred vision cleared to show him waters clearer than he'd ever seen and a sky full of light that bore no sun. Zeus nudged him as Theos began to lose himself in the artistic beauty of it all.

"My bad Zeus. Good to see you're alright." He said patting the stormwings crown. The ground began to once more shake as if were about to tear itself apart, causing Theos to become slightly guarded. As the pillar erupted but a short distance from them Theos took a single step back prepared for what may come. The pillar began to take shape, as though a master craftsman was sculpting it before their eyes. "You definitely don't see that everyday."

Theos listened intently before his gaze was brought to the boats before the group. "A beautiful contradiction." The words pulled from his mouth as he watched Vine as she spoke. There where many secrets this Djinn held. He could see it in her gaze. "That was a helluva introduction." Theos whistled at the strength that hide inside the body of what some would call a demon. Theos knew not what he was but for now it was the only source of information about this world that they had.

Zeus began to get restless. The massive beast felt what wawas coming, causing Theos' ears to twitch, with a slightly glance he would look back to see pillars of water began erupting from the earth. "Zeus fly. Let's get a move on!" He hollered calmly to his beast and companion, Ghost. Theos rushed towards the raft waiting for Ghost. Once he was in the boat Theos would begin paddling towards the lagoon, while Zeus followed in the sky above.

Inventory:
Beast:
Stamina | Magoi Tracker:

Last edited by Diligence on 26/01/22, 03:05 am; edited 7 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

With glitches of the light out came Ghost. A little dizzy in the head but soon enough that feeling would pass by him. As he looks up ahead of him. He would see the master of the tower. The Djinn known as Vine. Thinking to himself, how he did not see the last one until the very end of her tower. With a smile on his face, he would listen to what she had to say. One must have mercy and brutality and know when to use them. It seems that this Djinn did not know to wage war or ask for peace."I guess that is where we come in at." Ghost would say out loud. Soon he would see a demon-like being with one eye. He would soon explain to the contenders who he is and what he will be doing.

Ghost would soon see him leap or fly away. To which the ground would shake. As he would notice the river and boats. Soon he would see Theos rushing to one. As he quickly follows suit. As he too got inside the boat. He would look on.
As he would say to Theos."It seem we will be having a water race. The current is mighty angry. We need to get off of it as soon as we can." He would say that as the water was truly not a good place to be in at the moment, with such fury it held at the moment.

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi did see Jiryu, but he wanted to keep his mind in the right place for this particular event. He was nervous for sure, it seemed as if these past two dungeons always seemed to run him into his current weaknesses. At first, it was the fact that he was weak to fire as the vampire lord, taking on the challenges in spite of that. The second was the water itself,  which made him feel uncomfortable, moody, and on edge. Maybe he was a little angry as well? Who knows? Lagi was feeling a lot of emotions.  

"Hyperion is here, Noir is here, and even Ghost is here. I don't know the new arrival but I hope no one gives me a hard time today.  I'll make this quick."

The first thing that Lagi did was greet Hyperion and  Noir for a quick second, patting Haku quickly on the head.

"Well, after what we did, we earned this. However, we have yet to decide amongst ourselves where this power is better suited. Good to see you, Hyperion, Noir. Last time we saw each other was after we killed that tyrant. I regret killing him, he was misguided and the rukh behaved....strangely that day..i saw something ......i....nevermind."

What made him a tyrant, command over darkness to a masterful degree? If that was the case, it was only a matter of time before it was Lagi's turn. Promises from a magi in order to be used as instruments to tear down everything he built.

"I'd ask you two where you've been all this time, but you don't have to tell me. As for me, I've been in war....still in it.... so you can only guess why I'm here. Anyway, see you at the end."

Lagi would then do a quick Passover to Ghost.

"I hope you didn't forget your promise, witch king. I found you in such a weird place, but I'd like what's promised to me soon...after we are done here. The death of your mother and her coven for you to rise to power ...........wasn't cheap."

Lagi then briefly looked at the owner with the lightning bird, bringing back some memories from when he had El Drago, his lightning dragon. The memories itself

Lagi found the djinn very beautiful, there were a lot of things attractive about her. Her demeanor for starters, he wondered how she was able to look at things with a mixture of two emotions. It made people second guess what she actually thought about them. Lagi didn't believe he ever mastered the art of gazing into the souls of others in such a way, not enough to have such a profound effect on them.

Although, he did lighten up when the goat boy showed up, probably one of the servants of the djinn. He had an objective here, and it was to get them through this trial.

"Sogaxods, let's get to the boat and start rowing."

They moved with quickened haste, setting up the boat and readying it for sailing as Lagi looked on. He utilized his danger sense, as well as the Sogaxods utilizing their microbe cmmunication in order to get a feel of anything that might come out of the water.

"You know what to do..."

"Yes, Master.."
"Of course, Father.."

--------

My possessions
Spoiler:

Large Backpack
Spoiler:

15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

used
Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician thought she would get used to the feeling of being transported into the dungeon, but it felt the same, felt like she wasn't in her body for a second. "Everyone okay?" Noir would check on her companions and Haku would be the first to growl softly to signal his master that he was okay.

The scenery in front of her was breathtaking, it felt like it came out from this book she loved to read although the architecture felt similar to Remano's buildings. "Felt like ancient Reim, don't you think?" She would turn to Hyperion, sharing her views before noticing several other people who made it safely in the dungeon. The magician noticed Jynx and his companion, but before she could greet him, the man approached them first and greeted them. "Jynx, good to see you as well." The girl bowed her head politely, "The rukh...? How? But the rukh had been acting strange lately, feels like they are afraid of something." She would cup her fingers on her chin, thinking about the rukh. "We were at Balbadd to handle something, but Jynx, tell me, what kind of war is it? How did it happen? But I guess we can catch up later about this." The war mentioned by Lagi reminded her of the civil war at Kou. While it ended a long time ago the aftermath was still a little bit messy. But she knew it would be better soon because the emperor and his generals were trying their best to restore the country.

Their little chat would come to an end when Noir felt a quake and stuff began to grow from the ground as if it was preparing a grand entrance. Not long after the realm prepared itself, a being appeared to welcome them and to give them instruction. It was the first time she saw the Djinn appear at the beginning of the area and even told them about what would be important to win her power. "Brutality and mercy..." She murmured, wondering about the meaning of those words and how she should act on them. "Let's get on the boat quickly then, maybe we should go to the lagoon?" The magician would ask her companion.

Noir would notice a boy-like creature, asking them to quickly get in the boats and explaining to them about the rules. But she would notice from his body language that he was afraid of something, so Noir took several steps to approach him. "Hello, my name is Noir. Thank you for being our guide. But I have to ask about the reason why you look...afraid." The magician carefully asked Red, "Red, why don't you come to get on the boat with us?"

Both Noir and Haku would climb on the boat, waiting for Hyperion and Red, if he wanted to join them to get on the boat as well. After they were all set and ready, they would head towards the lagoon. Who knew what would be waiting for them there...

Weapons & Items:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion was hesitant to speak brushing over prior exchanges, but there was no more hiding it amidst all the action. The slaver would nod his head to Noir's first question, patting his attire down to make sure he had all of his equipment, as his cicadas buzzed and fluttered while crawling over his body.

As he spoke, there was an extra rumbling, echo and distortion, as well as a second presence existed within his voice, "Hm... the architecture feels inspired... but not quite home."

He would look at Jynx's presence, recalling his overwhelming power at every instance, while perhaps they had been allies. In a dungeon, he must have been a challenger as well. This would be quite the hill to overcome for himself and Noir. He would speak to Jynx if they would all make it alive to the chamber.

Hyperion would watch Vine emerge as a sculpture from the pillar, setting a different tone than Ipos' introduction. But it was welcome. Something in the seemingly hypocritical words seemed to resonate with him.

"Yeah, lets get there as fast as possible, this water... it's enough to scare our guide."

Hyperion would introduce himself to Red graciously after Noir, but he would grasp onto his Iessai-no-Sutemu and channel magoi into his last three words. "Make sure to only help Noir." Suggesting with the power of Izanagi's call.

Hyperion would get onto the boat with Noir, making sure to welcome Red onto the ship as well. "What can you tell us about the water that's coming and the lagoons ahead?" Hyperion would try to get some information should Red decide to ride with them.

Magoi: 530/550

Izanagi’s Call: Pouring magoi into the top of the Iessai, one may press it against a target’s temple and choose a small phrase for the Iessai to repeat. This phrase could be ‘eat the apple’, ‘sleep now’, ‘kill this man’ or any other command phrase - as long as it is an imperative. This will impart a subconscious suggestion that will force the target to act upon the command phrase for a post. If sustained, these command words can be linked together for a total of three command phrases working upon one person at a time [20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain]

DMV

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  F978a7708c343f90c212151e812078d49ede0a92_hq
Djinn: Pluto
Theme: Vacuum
Type: Slaver's Bracelet
Appearance: A bracelet, occasionally used by slavers, made of iron. The bracelet has five chains connecting to wearable rings, sized perfectly to the users fist.

Pluto's Greed- A vacuum on their body and as their weapon nothing escapes pluto's greed, wishing to own and hold all. The user can use the hands of his weapon to attack by creating localized vacuums 1m in diameter up to 30m away from the user. Dealing B-tier damage in weapon equip and A-tier damage in full equip. Along with this, a small disorienting vacuum surrounds their skin in a veil, instead of attack the user can once a turn suck and remove the air in a 30m diameter interrupting abilities, and movement however, this is a basic action and can also be interrupted.

Beast

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  132021_1509551_lz
Name: Constellation
Tier: A
Type: Swarm (Legendary)
Species: Fire flies - Spark Cicadas - Cicada
Igniculus
Appearance: Ovular in shape, about 2cm wide, 5cm long, 2 cm thick, with a wing span of 10 cm. Polished silver in color, with translucent wings, covered in metallic veins. Made of flint. The swarm numbers on average 1000 cicadas, taking the volume of 30 cm wide, 30 cm tall and 75 cm deep when completely together.
History: Hidden beneath ground for over a decade, a Spark Cicada swarm surfaces every other generation. A voracious species that eats anything. This species burrow, hibernate and reproduce underground, nesting beneath the Great Plains. There is some folklore regarding this swarm for the natives of the plains. They believe these insects are shooting stars that have granted wishes, and are returning to the sky to bless the next generation. Even the simple flutter of their wings as they rise into the sky lets off sparks, which fade off into the distance. They fly eastward over the horizon, towards the Jade Dragon Mountains to satiate their gluttony. Once they reach the peak of the mountains, they land in the forests. As their body parts strike each other, they cause wildfires. However, the people of Kou have a different point of view of the swarm. They see flames starting from peak of the mountains as if the Jade Dragon Mountains were an actual dragon, believing the mountains come alive every other generation. The swarm would take advantage of the wild fires to eat animals much large than itself, and mate before returning back to the Plains.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Flint Body
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Cicada
Igniculus
Trait Description: Constellation's body is mostly made of flint, allowing it to create sparks.
Trait Effect: Allows use of Spark abilities up to D-tier.

Trait Name: Flame immunity
Trait Tier: B
Igniculus
Trait Description: Constellation's body is prone to causing large fires and has evolved to withstand high levels of heat.
Trait Effect: Immune to fire damage up to B-tier.

Trait Name: Flying
Trait Tier: A
Igniculus
Trait Description: Not a very strong species, Constellation relies on it's speed to beat its prey and enemies.
Trait Effect: Can travel up to A-tier, mid-air.

Trait Name: Stellar Intimidation
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Igniculus
Trait Description: The bigger the beast the bigger the threat some say. Even groups understand this strategy, that you can't pick apart a big beast. With a voracious appetite, the dragons that people feared were formed when these intelligent bugs mimicked the biggest thing they saw, the beasts they saw in the skies at night when they went out to eat. So they would take their shape, growing with the more they ate.
Trait Effect: The swarm as the ability to combine, linking together by their exoskeletons forming a skeletal shape mimicking a constellation shape/theme up to 30m in size. Being treated like a normal beast it can do A-tier damage with it's attacks and use it's abilities with likely variation. They also gain 5m to their overall size for every player, npc or beast killed and consumed by the swarm

Weapons
Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  Necklace_for_8
Name: Voice of Reason
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Vocal Implant Weapon
Magic Type: Intelligence
Appearance: Taking the forming a black lace choker with a black sapphire this magic item not only wraps to a person's neck but implants within their next as well. The base of the gem has a small node that lodges into the person's throat.
Function:

• Death Rattle- Activating the magic weapon the user picks a location of their sound, either from themselves or by using the magic item to throw their voice on a source up to 30m away. By filling the item with magoi the user gains the ability to project the sound from its target up 30m forward in the form of a 1m wide which travels the full distance. The initial attack causes the user to hear things from their own imagination in the user's voice distracting them or throwing them off lingering for 4 posts, during this time their voice can be projected in the same size and range, acting as a weapon for the duration of the spell. People damaged by left with effects similar to a magic PTSD.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  Ring_Dagger_01.jpg3D4FB9E0-18E9-40B3-8825-7840B5990E67Default
Name: Silver Talon Chakram
Type: Magic Chakram
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: A silver bladed disc 36cm in diameter. The silver blades are shaped like talons which lead towards the red, leather-wrapped handle in the center. The magic circle is around the entire shape of the blade etched into it.
Function:

• Eagles Swoop- By filling the tool with magoi 10 to activate | 5 to sustain the user throws the chakram flying up to 50m in an arc dealing A-tier damage, if the object misses, or strikes a target it flies back to the user in a returning arc.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  Preview_ArtefactMagicShield
Name:Shield of the Red Star
Type: Magic Shield
Appearance: A shield 1m in height and and .25m wide. It’s made of wood with metal trimming and a crystal star across the front of the object. The bright red crystal emanates with power. A powerful object protects its user with great force.
Function:

• Glaring red gaze- When the user fills the shield with magoi it gives a strong glow, surround the object in an aura of magic. Each time the shield blocks damage it builds it up, storing energy. After taking up to A-tiers worth of damage the next time the shield is struck the red star will let out a strong beam of strength magic 20m long and 10m wide. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain

Items

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  ZTvHF5k
Name: Healing Bracelet
Tier: B
Type: Magic Tool
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: The delicate silver bracelet is approximately 15 cm around and contains a blue gem. The magic circle for the item can be found hidden on the inside of the silver surface.
Function:

• Heal All – Feeding magoi into the item causes a pulse of purple light to spread from the user in a 3m sphere. Anyone inside the sphere experiences B-tier healing. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  078da774983ca570f5714625ec73b7d6
Name: Lament Of Failure
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Tool | Magic Item
Magic Type: Sound
Appearance: 81 cm in length and made from a dark black metal with strings made from a blue spider silk this Lyre is beautiful but also somewhat sorrowful.
Function:

• Voices of Doubt- 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain When filled with magoi the user becomes capable of manipulating their voice and throwing it anywhere within 20 meters. This allows them to make others think they're hearing things, or even make them believe someone behind them said something they didn't  

Name: Iessai-no-Sutemu
Tier: Alma Torran Artefact
Type: Artefact - Bough
Material: Unknown
Appearance: A one and a half metre branch of an oak tree - that is what it appears to be. However, when viewed closely, the branch seems to be made from many hundreds of coiled-up wires. The composition of said wires has not been ascertained, not with the combined efforts of scholars from Magnostadt and Kou; all that is known was its Kinan name. It is believed this is only one part from a greater collection of so-called ‘branches’ that may have once formed a tree-like network working in unison.
Function:

Izanagi’s Call: Pouring magoi into the top of the Iessai, one may press it against a target’s temple and choose a small phrase for the Iessai to repeat. This phrase could be ‘eat the apple’, ‘sleep now’, ‘kill this man’ or any other command phrase - as long as it is an imperative. This will impart a subconscious suggestion that will force the target to act upon the command phrase for a post. If sustained, these command words can be linked together for a total of three command phrases working upon one person at a time [20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain]

[Passive] The Roots of Ame-no-Mihashira: Once the suggestion has been placed, for every thread that someone who has been targeted by Izanagi’s Call and the Iessai are present, the suggestion will get stronger and stronger until they cannot resist acting upon the command phrase. However, only the last command phrase that was imparted on a target will have this effect.

Izanami’s Voice: This has a dual function: Pouring magoi into the base of the Iessai, one may record any audio content within earshot, up to an hour’s worth, that is stored within the bough. For each new recording, a small branch will grow outwards from the bough [10 magoi to activate]. Pouring magoi into one of those branches, one can replay the recording, sounding in hushed tones like whispers [10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain].

Name: Gorou-no-Shimatsu
Tier: Alma Torran Artefact
Type: Artefact - Bough
Material: Unknown
Appearance: A dull branch-like item, formed from thousands of coiled-up wires. It is only one metre and a half in length, but it feels heavy when lifting. If it is a branch, does that mean there is a tree from which it came?
Function:

• Onogoroshima’s Ceremony: Pouring magoi into the top of the Gorou, one may press it against a target’s head and choose a small phrase for the Gorou to repeat. This phrase could be ‘eat the apple’, ‘sleep now’, ‘kill this man’ or any other command phrase - as long as it is an imperative. This will impart a subconscious suggestion that will force the target to act upon the command phrase for a post. If sustained, these command words can be linked together for a total of three command phrases working upon one person at a time [20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain]
  • [Passive] The Roots of Ame-no-Mihashira: Once the suggestion has been placed, for every thread that someone who has been targeted by Onogoroshima’s Ceremony and the Gorou are present, the suggestion will get stronger and stronger until they cannot resist acting upon the command phrase. However, only the last command phrase that was imparted on a target will have this effect.

1x SoI

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I I--I can handle my own-- p-plus I'm more helpful up here" Red would say aloud from his post ahead. The words had entered his head but they fell deaf to the whispers that lingered in his mind.

Upon entering their boats the water and earth would change shape. The island in which they stood was swallowed, foam whiter than bone, breaking in new waves. The sea behind them only seemed to grow, and for each boat, there was a gushing torrent of water surging forward. Three great plumes of water would diverge as did the paths that they traversed. Staring forth into the bow shoreline would form separating the parties from one another. Shale and limestone would form walls for each, they would grow, towering into heaven. A tremendous rumble would break forth from the abyss, the seabed began to open letting out its' morning yawn. While the grey and pale warm white rock now stood as a hundred-meter tall shield the river in which they traveled was now a mighty sixty meters in width.

Splashes would kiss the edge of the peaks as the walls partially broke as they shot forward. The river had become endless, the end, the lagoons in which they needed to bring the beasts seemed to disappear. There was no end in sight, the waters flowed onward just like the sea chasing them. Despair crept on the water, a whisper in the back of the mind. Where could they go? What could they do?

Red would call out "Don't let the water fool you, you're not far from the lagoon, just let the rapids carry you!" The young cyclops would scamper around the edges of the staggering plateaus. The clop of his hooves carried in an anxious cadence, shuffling with desperation to communicate between the three parties. In the skylight, his silhouette would shimmer as he vaulted between each canyon to keep an eye on the groups. First, he would land, running atop the walls to follow Theos and Ghost.

"Look out behind y-you!, K-kr-kruh-KRAKENN!!" Red would bleat out. With haste, he pointed behind their boat,  200m behind their vessel the creature would poke from the crest of a large wave. Great grasping tentacles would slam grip walls, imprinting sucker patterns upon them along with cracks and craters. The eyes of it would beam through the river's surface, soon it would catch up becoming 100m within them. Lifting into the air two great arms would come down in a Thrasher Dance. Just like any animal, it was in the mood for a meal, this great beast was hoping to bring the ship down for some breakfast in the ocean bed.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  7a7bed037ef3024280710fa9ae4938a0

"Just t-t-t-try and hold off! And a-avoid the skies! It looks like Ponos is coming!" he would warn, hopping over to the next wall. Worry clouded his single eye as he looked up towards the sky. Covered in black with the skulls of the damned, a cold sheet of marble for a face and wings pitch-black as night, she was the vanguard of the sky. Within those soulless eyes, the fury would stare on, not attacking but guarding. Airspace was off-limits and she would do anything within her given authority to keep it clear.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  2748c11f62f3196393aefb3522dad2b6

As Red left he could help but hear a small whisper, he would ignore it, as he needed to move on to assist the others as well. While the whisper would fall deaf on his ears it would find its way down below to Ghost and Theos. It would speak softly into their ears, it would speak to them as they were assaulted. It would say as if their own thought to Ghost "Lost in delusion like usual? Thinking you can make a king when you can't even make up your mind?" Then to Theos "Fate didn't guide you to help you, it's guiding you to your death. And what for? So no one can remember you?" These words would linger even as Red was gone.

Hoping they would head the warning Red continued on, moving onward west he would land roughly on the wall to the right of Noir and Hyperion. The pair seemed nice, it was kind of them to offer a ride, however, he was much happier to be upon the walls as Scylla's hounds would bark, bubbling up from the river. Underneath the crystal blue waters was a woman of marine snow carried by wolf-headed serpents. They dragged their main body like an underwater chariot, bringing her until she was within 100m, then from each side, a hide would scoop up some sea rock and fire two spit it out's at their vessel.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  1e4fbf2543e0e2bd84ad75f80d669d30

Red would blurt "W-w-watch f--fo-for Scylla she's o-one bad dog... or-or ay-ay-ei-eight?" Unsure of why he was making a joke he could only hope that they would be able to protect themselves from within the boat. Like a clock, the fury to watch their skies would arrive just in time. The rattle of her chains was her alarm, the screech she let out was her horrible hello. "Ta-tuh-talaiporía, y-y-ou're lovely as al-always" Red would say hoping to avoid further conversation as he remembered their last awkward date.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  7349993865b74a7666495ad531a5333b

While he ignored his own thoughts others would still follow. The strong presence would attract to the pair below, talking to each of them sweetly, as if wishing to aim for slowly. To Noir it would simply speak "You search for so much, wanting answers when you can't even figure out the things that matter, no wonder you have no real family." Then to Hyperion "You wish to have control, to help others? Why because you can't help yourself, because you're afraid to submit to the world as you should? Pathetic."

Hoping over, gracefully skipping over Noir and Hyperion the sweet Red would say "We're c-close, just d-duh-don't stop!"

Having safely crossed over, without tripping this time, the guide would continue his spring in order to keep up with Lagi's boat. The Dark King candidate was a bizarre choice to enter but curious eye aside the dungeon assistant planned to help them all sufficiently. Even more curious than the Dracul's circumstance was the appearance of his pursuer. Above the backdrop of the abyss below. The lonely beast would let out a sad wail as it pursued. Closing in on her prey the creature would get within 100m in order to extend its' Unholy Matrimony. With grasping arms it aimed to pull Jynx closer for a kiss.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  35aab27c7bccfc8b49f20dd339df1ecb

While Red watched the beast attack he could see the fury Agonia appear behind him, he didn't want to address her. Agonia had always given him a few nightmares and he didn't want anymore. He would just focus his attention on Jynx.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  6ed4a16f6077d5c0ea30ef3d4a929571

"Y-y-you don't wanna get close to those lips u-u-unless they're puckered! Ch-charybdis has an uneasy stomach." the cyclops would say. Exhaustion was clinging to his tone. Holding onto his voice the young man was already finding himself tired, for them, it looked endless but seeing their battle spots in eye allowed Red to push on. That was their best chance at winning, it wasn't the only but it was the only thought that preoccupied his mind. This single-minded focus would be useful as the whispers of the hall skipped past, this time falling upon Lagi. "Some king you're turning out to be, failed one group of people to where they pitied you, Pantomime King, Now you've mutated others, who else will you hurt because you can't see?"

How could their guide now what words befell them, he couldn't, but he could see their place of salvation. His words would struggle out, attempting to control his stutter "J-just push through!"

DM Notes: Each boat is traveling on a river 60m in diameter with 100m walls on each side following it endlessly in both directions. You will arrive at your destination next post just to deal with the current attacks.

Theos and Ghost: The Kraken is performing two thrasher dances on you, it is within 100m of you so the attacks are as an overhead swing but the creature is underwater.

Noir/Hyperion: You have two spit outs coming at you from 100m from behind you, Scylla has fired them from underwater.

Lagi: Charybdis has used unholy matrimony

Scylla:

Charybdis:

Kraken:

The Furies:

You have 48 hours to respond, if you fail to post within the time limit you will be subject to auto-hit.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Theos had never experienced this, in a moments notice sheer chaos. Up to this point he hadn't had any experience where he relied on himself and his skills. Even when the waves would grow or a storm would he he'd weathered it with the Leviathan. Now there was only him, Zeus, and his new friend Ghost. However all those experiences with the Leviathan kept him calm, cool, and level headed. This would be his test. Coming out of this better than his father was, exactly what the entire crew of the Leviathan believed of him.

The earth began too shift and change. Their previous foothold now flooded with the water of Rapids. Theos kept his focus trained behind them. He rested his trust in the words of Red. Rapids rushing towards them, with walls touching the clouds on each side of them. "This feels odd." Theos said to himself but loud enough for Ghost to hear. The previous rules of the land states earlier rang in his ear like a itch. "The skys are off limits." Theos looked once more at the walls that almost blocked off the sunlight as the words lingered. "Zeus to me!" With a mighty screech Zeus landed at the front of the boat facing towards the back.

Zeus once more became restless. Letting his mighty voice be heard by all who could hear it. Theos began to squint at the waters that pursued them. Barely just barely he could see something deep within the plume. That's when he heard Red cry out. "K-kr-kruh-KRAKENN!!" As quickly as the warning came the massive beast ifthe sea would come shooting out of the water. It gripped the walls and flung itself closer to the trio. This place guides them to their destination while also leading them to death. "Easy Zeus."Words wafted from his mouth like stream from a cup of tea causing the predatory avian to calm.

Two massive tentecales shot up from the deep and came down in a vertical motion towards them. Before Theos could give a signal Zeus build up electricity in his wing and gave them a powerful flap firing off three of his metallic feathers. One aimed at each tentecal with a extra electrically charged feather aimed at the tentecal to the right, while the tentecales where at 15 m away. It was his Torrent of the Heavens. Theos took that as the best time to attack, quickly drawing his moon piercer and gripping it with both hands he swung the blunt side of his Moon Piercer with a little extra force. Just as the tentecals were in range a massive gust off wind would meet the left tentecal. Gaia's Exhale would meet the Kraken's assault head on with full force.

*Notes Scaled Stance 3: Gaia's Exhale
Abilities used:

Inventory:
Beast:
Stamina | Magoi Tracker:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

A big motion for this small ocean. As always he would never truly pay attention to what is not needed. But for once in all his days he had to pay attention like it was back paid. Looking on up he would see the one water waves forming. Keeping his cool he would watch to see what was going to happen next. As he pulled out his Stave he would be ready for anything to come their way. As he heard the little beast say out loud. "Kraken!!!" Ghost looked on as he wondered what did Red meant by that. That is when he realized what was going on. A real live sea monster was coming for them. As he looked on Red, would then say beware of the skies and a name he never heard of. As he saw the little best go to another area. As he looked up in the sky he would see a reaper-like being.

A smile would come on his face as he started to also feel the water move in an orthodox way to speak. As he looked on he would see Theos in action. But looking to the sky he would he a thought inside of his head. As Ghost would then reply out loud, " my my my, do not tell me a tale unless it has a happen ending you poor thing you...." As he turned his attention to the sea monster. He would see Theis beast going in for the attack. Ghost would then say out loud. "You are a truly powerful beast of the sea. But be warned and that is to go away. If not bad things very bad things will happen to you. Just as he said, that. He would place his stave in prayer form. As Twilight:Sign Of Eden Moon Came about. As the giant moon formed. It was sent at the incoming tentacles of the sea monster. Going in between to strike both. " Be warned to be gone Sea Monster." He would say with excitement in his voice.

Notes
-30 Magoi

Twilight: Signs Of Eden Moon

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The rowing continued, Lagi himself was trying to keep his eyes peeled and ensure that he would notice a sea creature ahead of time. The goat-like being as jumping from boats to boats, warning about the threats that they would face, which was well needed.  As soon as the creature's tentacles started to enter the 40-meter range for danger sense. Lagi already knew about it and drew his spiteblade at A-tier speeds with his nimble fingers.

But....the voices.....

The voices in his head were taunting him with every venomous comment towards his previous rule and his current.

"This dungeon, this is a nasty one.  Low blows all around.....Damn voices!

Things weren't really going his way, but that didn't mean that Lagi could stop now. Unless Lagi was in serious trouble, the Sogaxods knew to continue to man the ship and make sure that nothing happened to it.

"Continue on to the checkpoint."

Considering that unholy matrimony was used, the tentacles were closing in on Lagi and his boat. In response to that, Lagi used the Elegian Gauntlet's molten fist in order to match the power of the tentacle with his own. The lava punch from his right hand did A-tier ability damage with great force of his A-tier strength in order to hold off the tentacle. Following that, Lagi angled the spite blade with his left hand in order to initiate a stabbing motion while clicking on the dial trigger twice to apply the scorpion's sting and widow's bite on the blade.

Assassin Art- Hokato was used on that tentacle in order to deal a stabbing jab that dealt B-tier ability damage. Maybe this was something minor to the tentacle of the Charybdis in terms of damage, but the poison was no joke.  Not only would the creature be blinded by the widow bite for 5 posts, but the scorpion's sting would also immobilize four of the creature's limbs for 3 posts. It would inconvenience it, it's only sensory being able to see and some of it's limbs being out of action and crippling some of it's methods of dealing it's attacks.  

Maybe due to all of this confusion to one of it's major senses and limbs,  it'll encourage it to find new prey? But that's only if it worked. The damage itself was superficial to Lagi, exposure was all he really needed in order to get the poison working on the sea monster.

"There's a bit of nature for ya."

Regardless of how much it rocked during this time, Lagi kept his perfect balance.

Spoiler:

Magoi - 390/400
Stamina- 400/430

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the right decision to board the boat quickly after all as the island was quick to be swallowed by the sea. Suddenly, the lagoons that they were supposed to head to disappeared from their sight although Red told them to keep going because the water was fooling them at the moment. Noir wondered if it was because of an illusion or maybe the tide was just high and it covered the lagoons.

When a gigantic being with tentacles which Red called Kraken showed up and headed towards one of the boats, Noir wondered if boarding the boat was the right choice or not. Then another being showed up in the sky, staying still above like an angle for judgment day. The raven-haired girl would assume that two 2 creatures wouldn't be the only being that could appear... and curse her thoughts because she was right. Oh well, there was no turning back.

A hound would echo from nowhere and the magician would notice a beautiful creature underneath the sea, but there was no time to be captivated by its beauty as two attacks were coming towards her boat at the moment. From Red's voice, she could tell the creature had 8 heads, but she thought that arriving safely towards the lagoon would be the first priority instead of trying to fight the being. So the best she could do would be to defend. "Hyperion, I'll handle one of the attacks. Please take care of the other one." She said as she took her Frostfyre Axe and used the Clear The Way skill to take on the incoming vomit attack.

As Noir launched her defense, she could hear a whisper coming from above, mocking her quest to find knowledge and also about her status as an orphan! "I do have a real family..." Noir murmured to herself as she looked towards Haku, considering the liger as one of her family members. The magician would still be in a defensive mode while making sure to let their boat be carried by the rapids.

Magoi: 560/570
Stamina: 260/260

Skill used:

Weapon used:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion remained calm as the terrain that was once beneath the feet soon faded from vision below the surface. It seemed as if Red had his own plans. Despite being able to navigate the whole arena carefully, and knowing the roster of creatures that inhabited the main hall.

Noir seemed to fully grasp the situation, using a magic tool of fire and ice magic to deflect Scylla's abilitie simultaneously communicating efficiently with him. He reached inside of his attire, gripping the center of the silver talon chakram.

Hyperion would infuse the handheld tool with magoi to unleash the Eagles Swoop to slice through the Scylla's sputum. The silver weapon would slice through the vomitus and splatter it into several, impotent chunks then coming back around to cut it into a finer mist. The weapon returning to his hand with in pristine condition.

The words whispered to him, perhaps an older version of him might find himself powerless... And even though he still was, his mental focus was still intact, even as he braced himself with a single hand to the boast. The current seemed to guide the boat into one of the three lagoons.

Magoi: 520

Appearance: A silver bladed disc 36cm in diameter. The silver blades are shaped like talons which lead towards the red, leather-wrapped handle in the center. The magic circle is around the entire shape of the blade etched into it.
Function:

Eagles Swoop- By filling the tool with magoi 10 to activate | 5 to sustain the user throws the chakram flying up to 50m in an arc dealing A-tier damage, if the object misses, or strikes a target it flies back to the user in a returning arc.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I-I-I Warned you to wait till the Lagoon!" Red would scream out to Lagi. The beast would react violently as lava met her tentacles. With a guttural roar, it would retract its tentacle in the water, activating its' song of the sunken while speeding up to bring Lagi into range.

The creature would look in concern, it seems the other two groups were playing it smart and waiting to start combat.

"They h-have too much cover, wait t-till the Lagoons!"

Jynx was in a tough spot but if stuck it out for just a few minutes he would be able to escape the whirlpool. While they continued the waters started to open up a bit more as the canyon started to dissipate. The end did not appear before them, still, when they would look to their sides they would see the path widened before you know it.

If they all had avoided attacking, or god forbid angering the furies. Their young guide was honestly more scared of the air's guardians than he was of the sea beasts. The only thing that may be scared him more was Vine. He found himself getting lost in thought.

Once again, words would appear in the ears of those listening. To Lagi they would say,"You want to die don't you? You'll only listen when someone validates that ego? That's Tyrants for ya." The voice would interject to Noir ""Then why do you search, is what you have no good enough? Why must you be greedy?" Poking the proud Hyperion it spoke "Ignore and follow orders like the dog you are." It would laugh at Ghost "You even think you write the story for other delusions! This isn't my story, but it is, yet it is also your moral tragedy!" It would whisper ever so malevolently to Theos "Awww a strong silent type ignoring the issue, how cute, hopefully, you ignore your own painful death."

As the words filled their heads, their boats would fill the Lagoons. They would find themselves near the beach, they could leave their boats and make it to the shore if they dare try. Each of the bays they arrived in was 60m in diameter all around, they would be 20m from the shore before the beats had arrived. Now, peaking their nasty heads out of the water the great beasts would be 20m away from the targets.

Charybdis would stay in the illogically deep water, but its' Song of the Sunken continued dragging Lagi closer unless he propel the boat. While in the other two water arenas they would find their creatures pop their heads from the water. The Kraken would use Bringer of Waves, churning the waves towards itself to attempt to bring Theos and Ghost closer. Scylla would use Sick em and would use Hounds of the Strait on the first creature to draw blood.

Red stood on the shore behind them all, on the concrete slabs which would lead to the temple. "G-g-get ri-rid of them! You gotta take this head on."

Following the cyclops' screams the Furies too would let out their song, but theirs of anguish and rage.

Dm notes:

Lagi: As the Guide said it was best to run, I believe after your attack it had more than enough time to retract, your poisons are not going to reach it underwater and used the song of the Sunken just in case to fling them back out if they did

Ghost: You did not put your ability in Spoiler, everyone gets one chance for this in the dungeon, if it happens again you will be damaged.

You are all in 60m diameter Lagoons, you in the middle of its width being 20m away from the shore, the beasts are 20m behind you doing their retrospective actions

Lagi: Song of the Sunken being used on you

Theos and Ghost: Wave caller being used to bringing you forward

Noir and 8: Scylla is using sick em and hounds of the strait if someone is damaged.

EACH BEAST CAN POTENTIAL BE ONE SHOT IN THIS POST DESPITE HEALTH, THE INFORMATION HAS BEEN HINTED AT AND HIDDEN WITHIN BOTH MY POSTS AND THE BEASTS INFO

Scylla:

Charybdis:

Kraken:

The Furies:

You have 48 hours to respond, if you fail to post within the time limit you will be subject to auto-hit.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The goat boy was right, Lagi was currently backed into a bit of a corner due to trying to clash with the hands of the tentacle and preventing it from grabbing the boat. However, things started to go from bad to worse with how the swirling vortex of doom was creating some sort of abysmal suction from the Charybdis. The song of the sunken ship was being caused by the mouth of the creature, which made Lagi think of a rather risky plan. Usually, Lagi was prone to anger and frustration,  but he believed that he had a decent chance of killing this creature if he was close enough.

"Let it bring us closer to it, we will use this chance to get it done in one go. Only manage the boat when you feel  if it'll turn over." For a person that's weak to water, this was a hell of a risky plan. However, it was a gamble that Lagi was willing to take. Not everything will fall in line with what a person would envision, regardless of if it was man, magi, or djinn. Lagi had trust in his instincts, so that was what he was going to follow.  The sogaxod's had B-tier strength and were strong enough to man the boat. Lagi himself maintained his grip with A-tier strength and his perfect balance , waiting until he has his chance and with Orie appearing behind him and charging the blast.

Once the boat was about 30 meters away from the vortex, Lagi used Orie's danger sense uncanny sensory to not only track the specific sent she picked up from the tentacles of the creature,  but the heartbeat of the creature as well. Lagi used this aim in order to get the point on the vortex that would give Lagi access to the Charybdis's mouth.  "Sogaxod's.... on me!!!!!!"

Once it passed about a meter or two closer, around 28 meters from the point of suction, Orie unleashed her lightning tractor. The incredible blast of A-tier lightning energy clashed with the waves, the waves themselves blocked the blast but it made an opening that allowed Lagi's minions to finish the job with the wide-open mouth of Charybdis.

Damnation wing!!!
Damnation wing!!!

In unison, the Sogaxods fired off Damnation wing together, a 25-meter blast that could reach as far as 40 meters into the mouth of the sea creature with a single wingbeat. This would have dealt 2 sets of A-tier ability damage and not only severely crippled the insides of Charybdis, but immediately incapacitate or kill it to prevent further advances. This was a bit of a bold move, but it was his.

If successful with the kill, Lagi would proceed to pilot the boat back to the shore with the other sogaxods.

Spoiler:

Magoi - 370/400
Stamina- 400/430

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"No, I heard you the first time mysterious voice in my head I've never heard before. However there are things more concerning than your empty words. Otherwise you'd be down here." Theos said giving a quick glance up to the furie. He could only assume that's where these 'threats' came from. Their previous attacks had kept the Kraken at bay long enough for the boat to carry them to the lagoon. The once dark 'alleyway' now a beautiful plaza. However they weren't in the clear yet, the mass sea beast began wrapping itself together and spinning. This cause to water to begin a reverse flow by creating a whirlpool.

"Head on.." Red was turning out to be more than met the eye. "Zeus hit him with on of the big boys and aim it directly at the top of his head. With it creating this whirlpool he wont be able to block or run." Zeus screeched in his might bellow, while raising his wings in the air. Clouds began to form in the sunless sky above. Electricity leaked from Zeus as lightning danced in the clouds. For the storm builds, the first bolt coming in a great blue flash before tearing forth towards the center of the whirlpool, the Kraken. This was Zeus' Wrath of the Heavens.

A massive bolt fell 100 m it flew right by the furie landing directly on top of the kraken. It exploded out into a 10m explosion. It was at its lowest level, however the beast was in water, which bred potential for a killing or at least knockout blow.

*Used Beasts omega tier trait skill. Only one C tier bolt was stored from previous post when 'Torrent of the Heavens' was used.

Inventory:
Beast:
Stamina | Magoi Tracker:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed they had successfully defended themselves from the attacks, but they couldn't be relieved because surely another one would be coming towards them soon. As she let the boat to be carried by the current, Noir's golden eyes would kept observing her surrounding so they could be ready for any attacks. "Haku, keep an eye to that one at the sky, okay?" The liger growl softly as he stared at one of the furies.

However she could hear another whisper, but she couldn't help but to feel excited to share her answer with the being. Although her face was still expressionless and her tone was flat, she was sure that the talaiporía would understand it. "It's more than enough, but don't you think the world has so many wonders? Such as a being like you, where do you come from, how did the world made you? What happened in the past and how a Djinn or even dungeon was created?" The magician noticed that they were near the beach, but she stayed on the boat to continue her words. "There's so many questions and I want to uncover the mysteries, it is my passion and I will follow it!"

She would be able to hear Red's voice, telling them to finish the beast. But she noticed that Scylla sent them another attack, so she readied her axe again and turned to her comrade. "I'll stop her attack." She said as she infused her magoi into the axe and sustained clear the way skill to get rid of the hound, using it as an impact point. From her calculation, she was sure that the impact of the explosion wouldn't reach her and her comrades, but instead it might hit the Scylla as well. However the responsibility to attack Scylla would fall to Hyperion and Noir believed he would do great.

Magoi: 555/570

Skill:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion was tempted to step out of the boat, feeling like a sitting duck, especially considering the enemies overhead. Red made particularly effort to warn them about flying probably because of these enemies. But Scylla seemed to dominate the water so he would have to deal with that issue.

Hyperion would send the weapon out for a repeat Eagle Swoop aimed straight for Scylla's human face this time. Still able to maintain the mental strength to tune out the whispers.

Watching to see how the next events would unfold as he came up with a plan. Knowing the djinn, he could imagine that the djinn was perhaps testing everyone else as he had been tested. He had the tools to mimic the djinn, perhaps this was an opening he needed to send the competition off course.

Magoi: 515

Function:

Eagles Swoop- By filling the tool with magoi 10 to activate | 5 to sustain the user throws the chakram flying up to 50m in an arc dealing A-tier damage, if the object misses, or strikes a target it flies back to the user in a returning arc.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on they were nearly at the end of this hellish water ride. On a bad note, it was not a fun one. As Ghost looked on at the Sea Monster, he would notice that Theos beast went right into action on it. More or so even after a warning was issued to the Kraken. Now with that being said. The voice would be heard in his head once again. This time Ghost, could care less about what these Sky Monster was saying. As he kept his eyes on the Kraken that was trying to bring him and Theos closer. Ghost would then say in response to it." Now I will ne silence, from you, do you understand me? Let this be the last time you speak to your king in such a manner?" Just as he said that he would take out his stave. Pointing at the Sea Monster he would watch as Theos beast lighting hit.

With a smile on his face, he would then let out lightning of his own using Bolt Of Ghost: Zeus With a powerful strike of lightning, this will give the Kraken an electrifying experience times two. "Well, now Theos we did warn the poor thing now didn't we." He would say with a smile on his face.

Note:

Bolt Of Ghost: Zeus
Tier: A
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must summon the lightning within his right or left hand via using his wand.
Scaling:Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down:4
Cost: 40/20
Description:

The user creates a single powerful lightning bolt from their fingertips by using lightning magic. The lightning Bolt itself is 30 meters long and 15 meters wide, dealing with A-tier ability damage. When sustained, the user can use either hand to fire again.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Red would find himself impressed by their ability to catch on, after all, he could only guide them. Jynx had reacted promptly to clog the beast's mouth with attacks when he pulled in close. The King would find himself dipping into Charibyds' maw as it began to die. While it was more resistant on the outside its' mouth was too weak to sustain any damage. In a matter of seconds, a chum of char would rain upon the Dracul's Lagoon, thankfully he wasn't the only one with a favorable fight.

Noir and Hyperion played it risky by directly taking the Scylla on at first, but they managed to strike gold, or rather red. Noir had met the clash which would stop the initial attack but didn't stop the searching hound. The creature would still be hunting for blood and it would find it as Hyperion's blade would slice the beast's delicate face. The liquid life force would cause Scylla's hounds to catch her own scent, causing them to assault and feast on their host. Their battle had ended with scarlet-dyed water and a horrific auto-cannibalization.

The one-eyed guide averted his gaze as the deaths only seemed to be more gruesome. While he was happy that they were doing well there was no joy as the smell of fried seafood would fill his nose. In the last lagoon, Theos and Ghost had managed to give their monster a double dose of lightning right to its' face while it began to turn. Having dropped their bolts on its head and in the water around that area it would swirl in the attacks frying itself the process. Sure, there was no mess there was just a fully cooked meal the size of a small manor drifted towards the beach.

"W-w-well, that g-gets the job done" Red would try as he stood on the shore. Continuing he'd say "There's a lot t-t-to keep an e-eye on here s-so I k-now a lot. Th-the furies would've guh-grabbed you and fuh-fed you to them.'

Their boats would freely be able to dock on the shore, but the skies would still stay preoccupied. Thankfully for them, the Temple in which their exit rested was only fifty meters away. The building itself was finely polished with indented columns and a rectangular build. The towering exit was made purely of marble, polished fine enough to be a mirror. As they walked up into its halls they would set close to hundred statues. It was strange preservation of the past,m many of the faces and shapes were unknown. Those who had entered dungeons before, those who had met the djinn would notice their familiar faces. They could share the knowledge with each other if they wished, but they would only see the faces they knew. While the sculptures seemed to radiate life, the faces of those not seen seemed to blur, their image was still gorgeous yet strangely it would not register.

"Things are bizarre for sure b-b-but I'm not sure if you'll f-find anything but trouble if yu-you g-g-g-guh-go looking" Red warned, his tone dipped holding a sour melancholy as if it was personal. Warnings and worries aside, the dungeon's participants managed to make it through the first trial and to the entrance of the midway. If they had listened as they approached the whispers would lower to a staggering rumble, beating like a heart.

Dm notes: You may touch the gate, hold each other back, do what you wish, the next post will continue as is.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Theos sighed as the bolts struck the Kraken, causing it to be cooked on the spot. "Rest well in the depths that birthed you."Theos said closing his eyes and giving a quick prayer. He would grab a chunk of the cooked kraken carcass. The boats floated to the docks , waters stained with blood and guts. He quickly hopped off the boat and gave his body a much needed stretch. Zeus followed suit by flapping his wings to give himself a hand up. Theos looked to the other combatants and was glad to see they made it through their trials with no harm done. Another hint of advice rang out from the Djinn's scout.

"Things are bizarre for sure b-b-but I'm not sure if you'll f-find anything but trouble if yu-you g-g-g-guh-go looking"

Theos heard this as clear as day. "Let's continue forward Ghost. Pleasantries will have to wait until we are through with these trials." Theos walked through the extraordinary hallway. A hundred stone figures scattered about, some looked afraid, some appeared angry, while most looked to sit in solace. Undoubtedly these were warriors of the past. Those who challenged Vine yet fell to her grace and power. Theos' hood hugging his face as if they were blinders on horse. "Give us what little strength you have and rejoice. Today one here shall conquer this labyrinth."

He said reaching out to the mirror that called itself marble.  It was cool to the touch and the smoothest piece of material Theos has ever felt. Almost unreal to his senses. "Magnificent craftsmanship Vine. You've done it again." He said wondering  if the djinn could hear him. Her beautifully alluring architecture, Theos looked back towards the boats, and monstrous hand made for a oddly wonderful pair.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rest a sure and the first wave of the so-called trails have been completed. It seems his team made it to shore. As he looked on at his stave. He would still see a little electric flaring off of it. As it seemed to be one of the first times he used that spell. But alas at least they were safe. As he would see Theos grab a piece of the sea monster. Thinking he must be getting his beast dinner or so. But soon enough the little red creature would say something. Ghost would look on as he said 'looking for trouble." A smile would come over his face. As he would then reply to him by speaking to Theos," Trouble he says. What did he call that just now?" Soon enough he would arrive at this new hall. Looking around he would see the many poses of the statues, which made him think out loud.

"I wonder if these are past warriors who went to war for Lady Vine? Theos, I have a feeling this Master Of The Tower. Is a very powerful one. My belief is that when I was in a previous one and no shade what's so ever. Nevertheless, that sea monster was no pushover. Me a few months back would have struggled. I wonder is this the calm before the storm?" Soon enough he would look upwards as they continue to walk. Only to stop to see what was ahead of them.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Even though Lagi defeated the beast, he still felt uneasy. In a way, he felt like he was abandoning his duty as a ruler to take in a gamble on a dungeon. There was a small idea in Lagi's head that made him wonder if it was even worth it right now when he could be assisting those who were fighting on the frontlines in the name of Tartarus.

"...."

With those brief moments in his head, he decided that he would not continue.

"Djinn Vine, I concede. Unfortunately, I am not the one who will claim you today. But if you are stubborn and are still about without choosing anyone, I have a young man in mind for you." He spoke loud and clear for the djinn to hear, waiting to be teleported out of the dungeon. There were two things Lagi had to do, two very difficult things. The first involved sending a letter to his children, which would be unpredictable since he had no idea how his family would react to him. The second was to head back to Tartarus as soon as he could.

"This is Merrze's continent...perhaps I should pay a visit beforehand..."

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician couldn't believe what she saw when 8 managed to attack the creature. As Scylla received the damage, the hound that was part of her body quickly sniffed the scent of the wound and made its way to attack its host. But even when she was in shock, the girl was quick to react. Noir infused her magoi to the axe again before sustaining it to attack the hound. Then she would use her staff to gather rukh around her, casting a healing spell to at least heal the wound. She didn't want the creature to die, Scylla was just trying to defend the area and they were the one who trespassed into their territory anyway.

With a sigh, the girl turned her back to get off from the boat and proceeded to follow Red towards the temple. When she arrived, she was welcomed with some familiar faces. Using the chance to reminisce the past dungeons, Noir would beckon 8 to walk beside her so she can share her experience. She would be able to see Dantalion,  Ronove, Gamigan and Ipos faces clearly but unfortunately the other faces of the statues were blurred for her. "Ah there's Ipos. We went in together." She said to her companion. However her eyes would scan the other faces that she knew as well, making her feel nostalgic… a lot of important things happened there and it became her core memories.

Without further ado, Noir nodded to 8. "Let's proceed , shall we?" Then she would touch the gate, ready to go to the next area.

Notes: Killing hound, Healing Scylla worth to Atier damage and touching the gate

Magoi: 510/570

Weapon:

Skill:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion saw Noirs kindness once more as she began to heal the creature. A cold, calculating man like Hyperion would never heal an enemy, especially not a monster that essentially killed itself.

As they pulled ashore, they would walk up on to the temple. He would listen intently to Noir about the djinn until he noticed Ipos, the one who had left a lasting curse on him. But he noticed that Ipos was the only djinns face that wasn't blurred to him. He wondered how Noir noticed the ones before him.

But there was something on his mind, especially when thinking of Noirs kindness, why the challengers refused to challenge each other. Perhaps the next dungeon, he might have to go in by himself and try out his ruthlessness.

He would follow closely behind Noir as if he were his bodyguard. Being careful with his steps as he remained vigilant of any other issues. "Thank you for your help, Red." He would speak in his low eerie voice, then extending his hand to touch the gate.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While the majority would move on, Lagi would inform the Djinn of his plan to exit. It was a shame to lose a chance to test him but by the sound of the king, he had someone in mind. Someone, fate could shape in his place if he wished, if she wished. The man was strange, but a Magi had guided him here. If the young man could survive the challenge then certainly he could take it on. She would be true to her convictions, but those worthy would always have a chance.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  3106f00b9d633d3fb13b005badd35b41

Upon touching the gate their bodies would envelop into the stone. Like a rockslide, the earth moved aside moving them through in a tight embrace. The crushing hug would release, the midway coming into view. It was as if they moved into the mountains that dotted the sea. Now, the only expanse before them would be towering earth surrounding behind them and to their sides, it seemed as if the only way was forward. That wasn't very promising either as the rocky road they traveled was the vein of the Labyrinth before them.

Gravel kicked up between Red's hooves, clacking with each step he took. Their anxious guide hurried to the front, slowing down just before the mouth of the maze. "The-the-the Labyrinth.... W-we g-gotta stay close, the-the Ares W-wa-wards will start popping up soon, they-they watch the walls and the-th-dead ends, th-the maze tests h-how to survive the brutality. The q-quick-way o-out is the exit i-in the center, the long w-way is to wa-wait i-it out" he rambled.

After the brief explanation, he would venture further in. Guiding the way into the dark, dismal and dusty dungeon midway. The bloodied eye of Red would frantically look around, worried about what was lurking in the dark. He knew what beasts raged here, he knew what true monsters awaited them.

Leading inward, the walls of brown slate seemed worn from years. The intricate design was beautiful but the barren world of the midway ate away at everything. The sky even was hidden under clouds upheaved dirt. The air clung with it, dusty their skin ever so slightly in a kiss. The only splash of color in this drab world was the peering eyes of the Ares Wards.

Torches hid behind ruby lenses, that was how the watchers of this challenge peered upon them. With bodies of stone, four great arms, the top two had great sundering sabers for claws and the lower ones held ruby blades to match. Upon the tombstone of their torso were snarling jaws and an engraving of a resting body. Red avoided looking into their eyes, they would snarl and spit at any who wished to interact with them.

Vine: The Odyssey (Main Hall-Necropolis)  822470d8ac2f5439933abfa2831d6f99

While they had their chance to talk and follow, eventually after a great deal of walking they would reach the first crossroad. A path forward, a path to the right, and a path to the left. Turning back the cyclops would ask "Which way do we go?"

They could guess, but Ghost and Noir specifically notice one little thing. Two paths. radiated the same trembling Rukh the paths on the Left and Right, however, the path in the middle was calm, the rukh flowed like in a large amount but it was steady. The strange thing about it, something they might all notice, was the sickly scent of rotting flowers. It was likely not their path, but it did hold something of great power.

Dm notes: The Correct path will lead you out within 3 posts, The Wrong path will require you to survive for 5 posts, you may always backtrack. There are multiple things hidden in the dungeon, choosing the wrong path may present new opportunities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum