Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Marchosias - Main Hall 10/11/20, 09:15 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Marchosias - Main Hall 8a249f10

Upon touching the gate of the dungeon, the first few men and women that have come to challenge it were to dive forth into a vacuum of golden light. It were to take the hopeful challengers to their destination. It would be quite hard to make out what lied at the end of the vacuum tunnel, but if one could muster together their strength and look forward bravely, they may see a planet.

It would be very unrecognizable though to them, for they had never seen the likes of a planet. Its sight was quite spectacular to behold. It was a rare sight for a dungeon ride, but for this dungeon, the challengers were to be blessed with the sight of seeing the globe.

In only a short moment, they would begin to transport to their destination, where they were to then be able to open their eyes and realize where they are and look at what lied before them now. It was the dungeon, the main hall. Growls and roars are what the challengers were to hear, immediately upon entrance to the hall. It was a fairly large prison for beasts and evil creatures. On both sides of the hall, cells were lined up.

They would see grotesque beasts of many kinds. It was a prison for all kinds of human like creatures. One in a heavily guarded cell would call out and ask for assistance being freed. However, skeletal guards on fire were to be guarding his cell and holding a black key. They were to say to the challengers however to back off and leave. Other aflame skeletal guards were to notice, and begin approaching.

Aflame Skeletal Guards: "Leave or become a prisoner!"

Imprisoned Ifrit: "I beg of thee, free me from my prison! Only I, the fiend of Shamasun, possess the key to the following room."

If anyone were to take any step closer to the blazing bone guards, they were to be met by a simultaneous charge from six of them. All of the skeletons were of C-Tier durability and did D-Tier ability damage if their blade were to strike. In hand of the skeletons were short blades on fire and capable of burn damage. One had to be careful to not touch them directly, else they risked being burned fairly badly. At a normal human running pace, the skeletons would charge if you came any closer.

Imprisoned Ifrit:

72 Hours to post. This includes Lagi and Leviathan. You are considered in now, just don't forget to post for the Gate before this.

There are separate rooms for each challenger. You are not interacting with one another in the Main Hall for the Djinn may properly assess everyone. Do your best.

2Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 11/11/20, 07:07 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

After the sweeping blue light and his body touching the doors, the young man found himself over the world? It was scary and beautiful the entire time.  His wales could be heard as his body we soaring all the way until his feet would touch the ground. Taking a deep breath and placing his right hand onto his chest, he'd slowly let the breath out.  As he exhaled the familiar sound of beast growls would alert him, however, these growls were not the beast he was used to hunting. Without a second thought, the young man pulled his bow from his back and fitted an arrow to the string.

Tsuyuake Hime was the name of this great bow, it was a magic weapon that was passed down to him from his father.  This great bow didn't fire normal arrows, no this great bow fired large iron spear-like arrows that measure up to 91 centimeters in length. As he held back this large arrow he noticed the growls were from a caged beast.  Allowing the tension to ease on his drawstring, the young man looked about himself.

His eyes would look upon the sites of what stories described as demons, but no way was these things real! But they were right here before him and speaking to him, telling him to leave or become a prisoner.  He was scared, he even started to step backward as he had never fought or seen anything other than some beast, fish, and humans in his life. The closest to demons he had ever seen were the five men he had killed, the first lives he had ever taken.

He couldn't become a prisoner, Balbadd needed him! Well maybe not, but they needed a hero and he was the hero they were going to have!  Looking past the guards he saw the prisoner who had begged to be set free. He stated only he had the key for the next room?  

"I'm sorry but I was just looking for someplace to spend the night and rest, but um I don't want to be a prisoner people are counting on me back home. Also, um sir I don't know what you mean the next room. Also, are those costumes are um are you really demons? Is that what they call you?"

OOC:
Magoi:100
Stamina:100

Weapons/Items:

Rest Items:

3Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 11/11/20, 11:33 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once Lagi and Longzufu touched the gate and was transformed into the main hall, he would immediately notice the corridor that ha the jailed individuals inside of them. Jailed humans were one thing,  but the jailed dungeon beast didn't sit quite right with him. Lagi immediately sprang into action as he approached them in his vampire lord form. The threats that they had for Lagi were meaningless,  he was going to free this man.  

"I am Reqiuem Jynx, and in my name as the king of monsters, I will punish you for imprisoning my brethren. "

Taking in a deep breath, Lagi performed the breathing blasts as the skeletons got closer, as well as doing a combo with his own blood dragon's breath.  The total would be a b tier blood magic whose distance was extended since it was used with the breathing blast, as well as the B tier damage with his breathing blast, obliterating the skeletons in his way. Lagi would then command Longzufu to use his A tier strength to pull the cage door off and release the imprisoned ifrit.

"Are you hurt? Why did they imprison you?"

Spoiler:

Stamina 400/430
Magoi 300/300

4Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 11/11/20, 11:43 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dali was pulled in with Daichi and looked over as they were pulled through the golden light. He was bracing himself covering his face in front of the bright lights. She smiled softly to him and reached over grabbing his hand catching his gaze and nodded to him. He nodded a bit back as she looked forwards it shook him quite a bit for quite a while. Dali knew Daichi well, he wasn't one to scare easily in normal situations but with unnatural things it was a bit harder for him to to scare as easily. It once annoyed and disappointed her but in her old age of becoming 18 she found it more silly but also making her feel the need to protect the boy more they were though best friends after all. With a grin, and widening eyes she looked on to see the planet Diachi slowly looking forward looking in shock. Dalia gripping his hand more in excitement as he gripped hers in uncertainty.

As she gazed at the mysterious orb in the distance she hoped to see it closer, learn of what it was, and what it meant. She held her hand forward reaching towards it as soon as she saw it it was gone. As their surroundings changed to find themselves in the main hall Dalia smirked and looked about with a rose brow letting Daichi’s hand go. Daichi physically tensed seeing everything around him, all the beasts and creatures and the skeletons before them. Dalia’s lips parted and she started to mail an open mouthed wide eyed smile and laughed softly. “Remarkable…” She looked forward as she heard the shouting to see the skeletons.

She studies the scene well before snorting slightly at the threat and the plea for help before holding up a hand bringing Daichi back into focus from his miniature internal panic. “Cute… Sadly after the 5the time of being threatened of imprisonment and the 2nd or 3rd time I'd be imprisoned in likely not the worst place I've ever been imprisoned… Your threats mean nothing to me. They are certainly cute though.” She lowered her hand. “I do not know what you did to get stuck inside there nor do I truly care about that key yet given I do not know my situation here just yet, but I again know what it’s like on the other side of those bars. And for that reason alone….”

Daichi focused fully as he saw her holding a fist out to him and touched his fist to it as the two stepped forward letting them run in close to get them safely away from the cell the creature was in before Dalia used her Spring Jump and Daichi using his Storm Cleanse As they both jumped high in the air Daichi throwing down bombs at the apex of the jump for A - Tier Damage, While Dalia using her skill to stay high in the air with Daichi up 10 m in the air as they leaped over the collection of Guards. The two landing on the other side sliding to a stop Dalia spinning on the heel of her foot as she landed to turn to face the Ifrit before bowing to him. “This is Daichi Konlo, And I Dalia Fedcono or alternatively Lara Duskborn.” She looked up to him with a smile. “Shall we get you out of that cage?”

She said looking back to the likely remains of the creatures left behind to see if there was an obvious key left behind… and if it was still in tact. If it was Daichi would grab it for her and toss it over as he walked back over to her. Dalia catching it and unlocking his cage moving out of the way to let him out.

[ 290 / 310 Stamina ]

”NPC Ability used”:

”Ability Used”:

Items Brought:

Weapons Brought:

Leviathan likes this post

5Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 13/11/20, 11:24 am

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

The suave swordsman felt his breath being taken away as he was forcibly pulled through to the other side.He felt immense pressure on his ears and eyelids but he strained to listen and forced his eyes open. If this was a trick and he were to die,then he would do so facing his enemy with honor.

Takumi would see a beautiful planet ahead of him and his eyes widened in shock and wonder

"What in the nine hells?"

He would say at that moment if he had the ability to speak

As quickly as it began it was over and Tak ultimately found himself in what seemed like a prison.Though he had been to jail several times for petty crimes they never made them like this.The roaring that had been heard upon arrival seemed to mostly come from a demonic looking beast who immediately pleaded with the Fanalis to free him,but not before being threatened by a particularly nasty looking group of skeletons wielding flame swords

"Well shit mate I guess this IS the nine hells then...Oi !! When do I get my flame sword are those uhh...standard weapons down here or what's the deal"?

Tak wasn't expecting an answer since he was just buying time and assessing his situation.Taking a step forward now he was met with the rush of six skeletal guards.they were quick for no flesh or muscle but Takumi was faster.The fanalis danced between the flame swords using naturally acrobatic evasions.The scene would have looked beautiful if not for the grotesque setting.

Takumi spun and flipped while being careful not to parry their weapons as he did not know the effect the flame would have on his own sword.He was patient and struck out with Bushido Shotgun striking down one fiend before pivoting into a backflip to avoid a second fiery adversary before delivering q death blow with serpents sting.

Tak spun and leaned way back to avoid an incoming weapon and used Spin Cycle followed up by By Big Dipper meaning to fall two guards in close succession.

Abilities/traits:

Combat Notes:

Stamina:140
Magoi:30

Dalia Fedcono likes this post

6Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 15/11/20, 12:33 am

Leviathan

Leviathan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Morgan had no idea what she was to expect when she first touched the outside of the dungeon's door. All she had known was that it only took a touch to enter with no need of actually opening or walking through. For a moment something had flashed before her eyes as she began to fall into a tube of golden light. She had no idea what it actually was but the entire thing was a large sphere that radiated with the Knight somehow. Yet as quickly as it appeared it was replaced with what Morgan could only guess was the dungeon's internal chambers. The first thing to hit her was the scent of old, dried blood all around her. The corner of her mouth curled into a kind of twisted sneer as the scent.

As a Knight of Sasa she had gotten her hands dirty far more times than one would have expected. Torture was just another aspect the knights had to practice from time to time, Morgan had even been a bit of a torturee while working towards the position she currently held in fact. Now she handled more of the knights' torture sessions personally with most labeling her as "cruel yet extremely effective" in the art. That smell was more than enough to tell her where she had manifested in exactly. It was some kind of prison section of the dungeon where screams could be heard echoing around. Cells far larger than that of the normal human being, even larger than that of Leviathan herself, lined either side of her current path, some vacant while others housed grotesque, humanoid horrors.

One cell, she could make out as she approached, was far more heavily guarded than the others. In fact this one actually had guards stationed to begin with. That was enough to tell Morgan there was something worth her attention in that cell. Cries came inside for help with the information that "The Fiend of Shamasun" who was imprisoned in that very cell held the key to the next room. That comment proved her first instinct that the cell housed something useful to her was correct, especially once the guards began making their way towards her. The sight was enough to turn that twisted smirk on her face into a full-blown sadistic smile. She was here in her element, a place of pain and misery, with none of her fellow knights around to force her to restrain herself.

Even as the skeletons approached with flames dancing around their bones she showed no fear, only excitement that she was about to let loose. Her right hand drew her Unicorn Horn Lance from her back while her left hand clenched into a tight fist. One after another she would strike the skeleton guards, alternating between bashing them with her lance or simply punching them with her free hand. Once she had handled the guards she made her way to the cage, barely bothering to take the obsidian key from the head guard. "So what's this key to getting into the next room?" She'd ask with joy and playfulness in her tone.

WC: 522

Unicorn Horn Lance:

Shard of Solomon:

7Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 15/11/20, 10:48 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi

It was quite a display of strength before the eyes of the demon. It seemed the imprisoned demon had met another demon in his own right, or some god one could even go as far to say. Regardless of who he was, the demon was ecstatic upon being free from the prison he had been contained within for years now. Laughing manaically, the demon were to spread out his grotesque arms in utter excitement. Suddenly then, Ifrit were to halt. Facing the vampire, Ifrit were to stare with blank white eyes and make himself gag. Ifrit were to shove his entire right hand into his throat and grasp ahold of a red metal key inside of his very body.

Ifrit: "You have earned it. Hmhmhmhm!"

Said the chuckling demon, combusting into flames and vanishing. Now the only obstacles in the path of Lagi was his distance to the gate. With the key on the ground, he just needed to grab it and insert it into the gate 50 away from him.

[Just proceed walking the hall to the gate and post unlocking the gate]

-

Dalia

It was a spectacle to truly behold. Ifrit was impressed by the woman's partners. It looked like she was a demon of some sort. Ifrit sensed her beastly aura. How nice for her to free him. Dalia Fedcono coming to free Ifrit from his prison, the demon were to laugh as if a true manic. His grin was brim with elation. It had been a long time since he was out of this ugly cell. Upon being released, he were to gag and vomit out a red key to the next room. It would fall on the ground, waiting to be picked up. Ifrit were to thank the woman for her gesture, and vanish after being lit aflame by his own magic. Only a few pieces of ash near Ifrit were what was left of his presence here. Dalia could now proceed on through the hall, and take a look at the other prisoners if she wished, but she could now proceed to the next room.

Ifrit: "You have my gratitude! Farewell!"

[Just proceed walking the hall to the gate and post unlocking the gate]

-

Bass

Ifrit: "Yes, insolent fool! I am the demon of Shamasun! Unbound me from this cell and I will give a key to the next room. Do not falter, now, coward!"

Roared the long horned Ifrit, banging at his cell bars in frustration. Ablaze skeletons were to not budge an inch, but tell Ifrit to shut up. It was up to Bass to come to a decision now. Were he to fight or fly? Ifrit was visibly frustrated with the young man.

[Defeat the skeletons and unlock the cell]

-

Takumi

Ifrit: "You fight well, lion! Finish them off!"

Cheered on the demon. It was looking well for Ifrit. If the fanalis kept up his clean sword work, Ifrit may see himself freed. Ifrit stared on in delight. Takumi just had three more foes to defeat. Takumi was nice in how he weaved and danced. When his blade spun around, fire of the skeletons were to light it ablaze. If he paid any attention to his blade he were to see it flaming now. It would not hurt his blade. It was nothing but a nice effect on his blade now. How would Takumi finish them off?

[Finish the 3 remaining skeletons and unlock the cell]

-

Morgan

Courageous but quite reckless, the halfling woman forced her way to the demon that lied imprisoned. However, due to her reckless behavior, she were to be scorched by the blazes of the foes. Morgan was able to utterly crush her foes but she came out burnt from that short exchange. Parts of her skin of were to be burnt off by the blazes, and she were to feel a bad burn across much of her front body. If she could muster herself together, she could release Ifrit now. Much to his pleasure and viewing, he could see Morgan in pain and be burnt. Ifrit laughed at the woman.

Ifrit: "Brave yet reckless you are! You want this key? Unlock my cell. I do not lie or trick unlike that dastardly Marax!"

If Morgan were to unlock the cell, Ifrit were to regurgitate the red key. It would be left on the floor for Morgan to take while he vanished in a combustion of flames.

Morgan sustained 2 C-Tier burns.

[Unlock the cell and attain the key, then unlock the gate]

Takumi Saito likes this post

8Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 15/11/20, 11:40 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia smiled softly as he laughed a laugh that made Daichi a tad jumpy. They moved out of the way for him as Dalia unlocked his cell for him. Daichi though looked a bit grossed out as he watched the ifit vomit the red key up to the next room both he and Dalia looking down at it before looking back up to the ifit. “Ew” Daichi muttered.

“Efficient…” Dalia said with a nod before sighing at Daichis look of don’t you even think about it. “Wasn’t gonna..” She looked off a bit before looking back to the Ifit and smiled at him bowing to him after he thanked her. Seeing he was gone, Daichi started on where he was slightly disturbed as Dalia nodded pleased. “Such a nice man.” She hummed She grabbed then the key flicking it a bit to get any stomach acids off before grabbing some of the ash and pocketing it. She looked to Daichis upturned brows and smirked. “Pocket ash.”

He blinked “What…?”

“Its good for throwing into eyes.”

“Oh… yeah suppose so weirdo.” he said with a grin.

“Suppose so indeed loser” She stuck her tongue out at him. Looking to the other cells about the area. She smiled and sighed. “Wait for me at the gate.” She said to Daichi who sighed then next.

“You sure…?”

“Yep you’ll be safe over there. I don’t wanna level these guys cooped up especially with no guards to feed them now. That and if uncle Jnyx were here he’d be a bit upset knowing I just left so many of the beast kind in cells.” He shrugged and rolled his eyes but smiled at her before heading to the gate. She used her C - Tier Flight To try the skeletons key on the other doors. If they worked she would open every door she could using her flight to save time getting to every cell. Unless any tried to stop her or speak to her she would fly to the center of the room and bow pocketing the key then fly to the gate and land as she pulled out the red key. She then once again if no one stopped her or talked to her would use the key on the door to proceed to the next room with Daichi.

Trait Ability Used:

Takumi Saito likes this post

9Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 16/11/20, 12:41 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After reaching down to grab the key, Lagi hopped on to Longzufu in order to ride the dragon at A-rank speed in order to reach towards the end of the hall where the door was. After that, he would try to use the key to open the door and proceed to the next area. Lagi wasn't trying to waste any time, but he was happy that he was able to free someone that he considered as a comrade. Such an act gave him a sense of accomplishment, it made him feel good inside.

"I wonder if there are any more imprisoned dungeon beasts? "

10Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 17/11/20, 12:37 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Spurned on by the Demonic Ifrit ,Takumi watched as the remaining skeletons broke off the assault to recircle him,in this moment he noticed his blade was covered in flames,it didn't seem to be effecting it negatively however and so he sank back into an energy gathering horse stance,his eyes shifting left then right  before exploding into a fiery dance,finishing off the first two with Spin Cycle and subjecting the last one to a powerful Big Dipper attack.

He ended the assault cleanly and in the stance he started with before exhaling and relaxing himself .The fanalis unsure of whether to sheath his sword or not only made his way casually to Ifrits cell eyebrow raised,pointing at his weapon.

“A promotion already huh?....you look good these days Ifrit  ...care to offer me that key..”

Takumi would use the recovered key from the guards in order to free the Demon

If given the Key Tak would give his thanks and proceed to walk to the end of the hall and attempt to unlock the door to the next room

Abilities used :

Combat notes:

Stamina:110
Magoi:30

11Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 17/11/20, 06:50 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

What was a kid to do? He had come across his first demon and oh boy did this scare the sheepskin off his drawers!  What was he to do? Kill some people to free a demon? What would the demon do if he was free after all he was locked up for a reason right? And what of him, they had treated to lock him up as well if he wouldn't leave. How was he to leave though, he wasn't even sure where he was must less what was truly going on. He must have passed out and this was a dream, right? Yea it had to be! Well, while the idea of being knocked out somewhere in a dessert wasn't fun an interactive dream was.

He began to laugh.   "You call me a fool? I am THE BOLT OF JUSTICE, and you, demon have to be put in jail for a reason! I will not set Evil free however, I will not allow myself to be taken hostage either!

Bass would lift his hand to his quiver grabbing two of his spear like arrows for his great bow and take a breath as he aimed. Firing his Double shot He would aim for the two skeletons on the left, firing the arrows, Sustaining twice bass would reach for another two and fire at the middle skeletons, and then the last two for the skeletons on the right.

Bass would not move from his position while he fired his arrows, but would start to build magoi within his hands as the magic circle on his bow would soon glow and smoke would start to come from the bow.  He would be ready to form his arrow if need be.

If all targets were down Bass would walk over to the skeleton with the key and grab it from it's fallen corpse. He'd walk over to the demon within the cage and speak freely from 3 meters away.
"So tell me demon, just what did you do to land yourself within the cage?

Stamina:60/100
Magoi:100/100

Skill/weapon used:

12Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 20/11/20, 11:13 pm

Leviathan

Leviathan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Morgan chuckled to herself as she approached the imprisoned creature. She hadn't cared that she had suffered some small burns here and there, she had known full-well that she was more than tough enough to handle a few flames here and there, especially when it was mainly her fist that had taken the brunt of the heat. The fact was that it had been an excellent excuse to let loose. Stopping before the creature's cell door she listened to him comment on how she was brave, yet reckless. The way she saw it there wasn't anything brave about how she had charged at the chance to utterly decimate those skeletons. She could agree it had been in a more reckless fashion than she should have used however.

Like with the skeletons the woman known by the title of Leviathan pointed the tip of her lance into the cell door's lock and drove it forward, smashing the lock and pulling the door wide open when she drew her weapon back. "What's to say I don't want that key AND you?" The knight would question in response to the creature's statement of what she would need to do for the key to the next room. His only answer was to regurgitate a single key onto the floor before her before igniting into flames that dissipated along with him. "Spoilsport." She'd comment as she picked the object up, not bothered by the slime and internal fluid's of the demon's body that coated it. There was nothing else that she gave much of a damn about within the cells so from that point all she did was make her way to the door and use the newly acquired key to open it.

13Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 23/11/20, 11:40 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi

Upon unlocking the door to the next room, the gate were to open. It would swallow the vampire whole. Lagi were to vanish into the radiating aura of the gate before him. How were he to approach the next room? It was a very quick process, one that flashed before his very eyes. However, everyone was being observed quite closely.

[Midway will go up soon]

-

Takumi

Ifrit: "You have my gratitude, lion! Here is the key!"

Said the creature, regurgitating the key. It would fall on the ground for Takumi to pick up and proceed on to the next room. Smiling at Takumi, Ifrit were to combust into flames and vanish without much of a trace besides a bit of ash lying now on the floor. Once the red lion came to the gate, unlocking the gate, it were to open up before him wide. It were to radiate with an aura, swallowing Takumi into it now.

[Midway will go up soon]

-

Dalia

Not being very careful or cautious, but quite merciful, Dalia were to unlock a cell for a demon other than Ifrit. However, the other prisoners were unlike Ifrit. Once released from the cell, the creature were to attack Dalia. It was a red ogre like beast. Excited to be free at last, but lustful for blood, he were to lunge at Dalia in a near instant, closing whatever distance between them quick. It roared out, trying to claw off Dalia's face. She had to react quick if the woman wanted to come out alive now.

[A-Tier demon rushed at you, clawing at you with A-Tier ability damage]

[Feel free to move on after defeating the demon]

-

Bass

Ifrit: "Perhaps you are no coward after all, young one! Now, you want to know what circumstances got me here? Well, I accidentally stole a piece of bread. I am so sorry for what I did, I just want to be freed. How about you free me and I give you a key?"

Said the cunning demon. Ifrit hoped his red haired ranger friend could buy into his foolish tale and just unlock his cell. If he could do that, Ifrit could at last taste the likes of freedom. Bass was quite a swift ranger, one whom was far more capable than first thought. If the ranger freed Ifrit, the man would regurgitate the key he has within him and combust into flames. Only ash would be left where Ifrit were to stand. If the ranger did not free Ifrit, there was not much that could be done now.

[Unlock Ifrit's cell, pick up the key, and proceed on]

-

Morgan

Ifrit: "You must unlock my cell, missy. It is quite durable."

Quite a straight forward woman she was. Ifrit grinned, and chuckled to himself as she were to try and bust the lock to his cell open. It was quite amusing to Ifrit. It was not so easy to do such an act. Morgan were to barely dent the lock. Morgan had to use the key to unlock Ifrit, for her strength was just not there yet. If she were to do just that, then Ifrit were to regurgitate the key for her, before vanishing in flames.

[Unlock the cell with the black key, pick up the red key, and open the gate]

14Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 24/11/20, 08:52 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia unlocked the cage only for the ogre to come at her only moments later. Thankfully she figured there may be one that would attack her so she was quick to kick off the ground to move backwards focusing on her body to form 2 new bones and reinforcing them twice. She smiled widely as she squinted one eye and widened the other giggling gleefully as the two A - Tier Bone Blades shot out form her arms over her fists She ducking back her head just in time to dodge the claw coming at her face thrusting her own blade upwards to stab into its arm letting it cut through the arm as the ogre would extend out its arm performing a Basic A -Tier Attack. She then twisted her body to stab the other blade into his chest were his heart likely would be for another Basic A -Tier Attack.

If this worked to kill him she would plant a foot down angling her blades to let it slide off her blades flicking them both humming smiling down to it. “Well that wasn't very nice now was it…~? But I was hoping for some fun on this vacation.” She giggled grabbing the key leaving the blades out for now given she wouldn't have to retract them for a minute it would be better for her to leave them out in case she had to attack something quickly again. She grabbed the key from the door looking to the other beings around her. “Now who can tell me where he went wrong?” She said playfully grinning. Know what she was in no form of rush. She would wait for a bit to see if any replied and if any seemed to understand  she would walk up to them. “Now will you do the same?” if they agreed not to she would let them out and hold out the key to them. “If you think the others will behave feel free to let them out.”

If non spoke up she would chuckle and walk up to the next cell over. “He attacked me. He thought he could kill me, I understand why… but one must try to be a bit more thought out than that…. So… attack me and die… or don't and have fun running free. Sounds good?” If they agreed she would unlock the cage and if they didn't attack her she would hold out the key to them. “Have fun.” If they didn't reply she would merely shrug and sigh. “Alright stay in there.” Before tossing the key behind her. Either way she would at the end of either route taken would make her way towards the gate with the red key to the door to leave. She didn’t like to believe guilty by association and she had just enough time to try to let out one more before leaving she knew she shouldn't risk wasting much more energy past one more possible attack though so if one was let out and struck her it wouldn’t be much of an issue to her but anymore and it would put a tired damper on the rest of her vacation that she didn't want to end early cause she needed rest.

[ 110 / 110 Magoi ]
[ 350 / 390 Stamina ]

”Abilities Used”:

15Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 28/11/20, 07:06 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bass would sigh as he got the answer from the demon. He did not trust him, not in the least. "I'm having a hard time trusting that, as well as believing you would do no harm if left in here. Perhaps I should just let you rot in there. I mean I'm free to leave this hotel. Though not sure I ever saw one like this before. Letting you out without an honest word from you just simply won't happen. I would rather kill you than let you free to do harm." With that said Bass lifted his bow towards the demon as he showed his intent to follow through on his word and slay the demon where it rested.

16Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 02/12/20, 12:33 am

Leviathan

Leviathan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Morgan grumbled to herself as her attempts to use her spear to shatter the cell's lock amounted to no more than a shallow scratch in the metal. The sight was apparently amusing to the demon behind the metal bars. "Shut up you insolent creature." She bit with venom in her voice. Ignoring him she made her way to through the ashes and splintered bones of the skeletons until she found the only one to have been in possession of a key. Without another word she would return to the demon's cell, spear strapped to her back once more, and use the object to open his lock. Without a second's hesitation the creature rewarded her by vomiting up a single red key that clattered against the stone floor upon impact and bursting into flames only to disappear as they dissipated.

Without so much as a shake of the small piece of metal to remove it of any remaining bodily fluids Morgan picked the key up and made her way to the door at the end of the hallway. Using the crimson key she unlocked it and proceeded forward into the next area.

17Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 07/12/20, 06:52 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bass

He was quite a brave ranger, denying the request of the fiend, Ifrit. It was a unique challenger for certain. He was a very unique challenger, for better or for worst was yet to be seen. Ifrit grinned at the red haired ranger. It was quite humorous of the heroic boy. Frankly though, Bass were to perhaps mistake his choice of words and course of action. Ifrit were to speak up to the ranger whom had no clue what he had got himself into now. He was now directly challenging Ifrit. How foolish yet so very brave and courageous of the ranger. Ifrit were to provoke the ranger to fire.

Ifrit: "I dare you then, young ranger, fire an arrow at this cell. Let us just see how this plays out. Is your arrow strong enough!?"

18Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 09/12/20, 09:04 am

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

The young man sighed as he took took several steps back until he was  20 meters from the cage.  Lifting the bow the boy did not hesitate as he placed a spear like arrow onto the great bow. "I really wished you would have had a change of heart, we could of been friends and helped each other.  Though I see there is not changing the evil within your heart. I don't do this with joy, but I will not think twice about killing to save people from torment and suffering. As my word is true, so is my aim. " letting the strong free the bow would fly towards the Cage, if it would hit it would be capable of dealing A Tier damage.  However this would not be the only arrow shot, as soon as his fingers left the strong he would draw it back feeding his magoi into the bow smoke would emit the bow. The magic circle would faintly glow as a A tier Magic arrow of strength magic would be formed, and then sent flying behind his spear, and then sustaininganother arrow for two Strength arrows and 1 spear arrow in total for 3 shots. His fingers would show some stress from the power it took to draw the great back this many times.  

The plan was to have the spear break a whole center mass of the demon and then the two strength arrows to find their target, perhaps all three would find their mark,  or perhaps not.

Magoi: 85/100
Stamina:60/100

OOC: Function and Ammo type listed under this weapon
Marchosias - Main Hall 2w6cNK5
Name: Tsuyuake Hime
Tier: A
Type: Greatbow
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: An ebony greatbow with ornate brass decorations etched into it. It is roughly 2 meters in length and takes a lot of power to draw. There is a magic circle embedded into the front of the weapon.
Function:

• The Final Touch - Feeding magoi into the weapon will cause the magic circle to emit a purple-black smoke and glow. The bow will envelop or create a black arrow with strength magic that deals A tier piercing damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain

Ammunition Material: Iron
Ammunition Appearance: The basic ammunition for this weapon are large iron spear-like arrows that measure up to 91 centimeters in length.

19Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 22/12/20, 05:53 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ifrit: "You are a foolishly courageous to challenge me!"

A smile would paint the face of some mystical figure in the shadows, far away. It was quite a display of bravery from Bass, the heroic ranger. Ifrit grinned at Bass with  intense eyes and jarringly fanged teeth. Ifrit however could not predict the mere strength of Bass' arrows, and so would underestimate his justice filled shots as they came one by one for him rapidly. Ifrit were to see the spell of the cage shatter upon the first arrow striking the cell. It was his opportunity to escape!

Ifrit's dastardly cell now unable to contain him no longer, Ifrit were to try and combust into flames but as he did so, arrows of strength were to have caught him. Where did this strength come from? This mere ranger wielded strength magic!? Ifrit clenched the arrows shot into him, and grinned, before vanishing in a combustion of flames, injured.

Ifrit: "You will see me again, boy! I underestimated your strength! Kiahahaha!"

Roared the Ifrit, his voice echoing loud and distorted through the entire hall as he were to vanish with not much of a trace besides some ash on the floor, and a red key lying in his wake. If Bass just looked where the demon vanished, he could see the key and pick it up. It was his ticket to the rest of the dungeon, one that he was looking bright and hopeful within. How would Bass face the next challenge ahead?

Random Demon: "Did he really do that!? He slayed Ifrit!?"

Random Demon 2: "He did!"

Random Demon 3: "No you dumbasses! Do you think Ifrit would be slain so easily?"

[Pick up the key and unlock the gate]

20Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 25/12/20, 05:12 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

The boy watched his arrows find true to his aim. Calming himself he heard the talk of the other demons. The words of Ifrit sitting with him for a moment. Perhaps the last Demon was right, but how would he allow such a creature to live. "He had a choice, as do the rest of you. Perhaps take this a motion to look at your lives and start wondering if being a Demon who causes ill will is what you truly want to be in life. Perhaps the next visitor would free you, though I can see now most of you will lie only to escape. " He would walk over to the cell where he had seen an object hit the floor. Walking over to the cell Bass would bend down and grab the key. He would then push forward placing it to the gate.

"Maybe the beds are this way. It's so strange no one else is here besides demons.  Crazy what you can find within the desert. I'm probably passed out and dying in the dunes.  Let's just get through this till I wake up."

21Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 22/01/21, 12:04 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The newest challenger would see himself in a brick cell behind iron bars. The brick had several shallow scars from people trying to escape. The iron was met with similar cuts and scratches. Outside of his cell, Phobos would be able to see a balcony and down below, in front of a jail cell, there was a cluster of three guards having a discussion. Then the magnitude of the situation sank in, these weren't just jailors, these were FLAMING SKELETONS with weapons, and they seemed to be in a frenzy. But it wasn't clear if they were afraid or in a frenzy.

But there was an unlocked door that seemed to hold a pedestal with a magic circle, that looked like it should be guarded just at the end of the corridor. In an echoing, hoarse voice coming from the dark, dank corner of the cell, "That's... where they... went."  You could see the faint silhouette of a person, shackled to the floor by its wrists and ankles. Draped in dusty, black linens, with a mask that covered its entire face. An extremely gaunt body of a person long forgotten and neglected, but behind the metal veil, one could still the the spark of life in their eyes.

22Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 24/01/21, 04:22 am

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

The sight before him was shrouded by a haze as he opened his eyes. Wherever he was, the air was sweltering and wherever he was, the floor was cold. As he shifted, he would hear the soft clang of metal. He rubs at his eyes, sitting up to get a better look at his surroundings.

He opens his eyes. A cage?

Almost in a panic, he grabs at the bars. Their metal was too strong for the young Fanalis to break on his own. But even so, he would try. Yet the sight of undead brings him to pause. His eyes widen as he looks on at them in a mix of awe and confusion. While they weren’t as scary as some of the things he has seen, it was an odd sight none the less.

A voice calls out from the darkness. One similar to an old man. He turns to face it, tilting his head. “Where did who go?” Phobos wasn’t sure what he was on about. But that was often the case with the elderly, wasn’t it?

543 WORDS

23Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 25/01/21, 11:55 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Everyone... else." The prisoner would whisper behind the mask once more, offering little clarification. Their dirty locks, almost crispy. The glow in their eyes would slowly dim. "They'll come back..." The prisoner who shared Phobos cell seemed to be concerned woth the skeletal guards returning.

The guards were still worrying about their other missing prisoner. "I... need your help." The volume of their voice was dimming further and their was no more glow behind the eye slits of the mask. The body would go limp and laid against the floor contorted from the shackles.

Phobos would notice that these shackles, the walls of their cell, and the bars were all far beyond anything she could break and there was no key in sight.

24Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 26/01/21, 09:51 pm

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

While the answer was rather vague, it made him wonder if the prisoner was talking about the other competitors. It was disappointing to hear that he had arrived later than he thought. But if they were to come back, surely, he was already ahead of the flow.

Phobos would flash a childish grin at his own thoughts. It fades as the prisoner speaks once more, barely audible as every bit of life fades from it. He stares at them with a blank expression. His head tilts as he thinks.

He lays down on his stomach, crawling over to the stranger. Reaching his hand out, he lifts their head up. Any glow in their eyes had long left and their body had become limp. It was strange.

“You need my help? I can help you. I help all the time.” He was useful and more than capable. That he was confident with. “Did you pass out?” He was unsure whether he would get an answer out of this person. But it seemed that they were the only one with a voice.

723 WORDS

25Marchosias - Main Hall Empty Re: Marchosias - Main Hall 28/01/21, 01:39 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was no response. There was no breath. There was nothing. The corpse would lay before you before stating their final wish. It was at this time  where the guards from the first floor had finally settled down, having a debate over what had happened earlier.

"So he's definitely alive?"
"Yes, we're gonna be ground to dust."
"Well, if we keep the other one alive, maybe they'll forgive us."

As the mandibles were clacking around, somehow producing voices without vocal cords, the trio would nod their heads in determination to remain alive. They would split up, each performing a different task. His could see one grabbing a key and another grabbing some gruel, and the other just out of sight. Something in your ear told you, they were coming for your cell.

As Phobos might have gone on full alert, there was one final call.

"Kill... me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum