4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Furcas- The Main Hall 25/09/19, 11:11 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Furcas- The Main Hall 7fc212c5efa83f0947f68bb8854497f7

THUD! With a flash and tunnel of swirling light whisked away the pair, rushing their bodies into the dungeon of Furcas. With only a blink their world had gone from the outside into a new realm, Trently was familiar with the tunnel of light, but the rush was almost like a blackout. It carried onto their bodies, every part feeling like dead weight. The ground was rough, it chilled their bodies as their returning energy would spring the pair to their feet. Their feet echoed on the floor as they stepped, it was made wrought iron. The walls would lead their eyes, a resplendent reflective silver would dress them. The beautiful coating danced with the lights of torches leading further into the room.

As their eyes followed the flickering flares their gaze would be caught in that of glorious treasure! Towers made from coins of gold piled in the hall, a vast room of treasures seemingly 50m deep and 25m tall. Clink clink clink More coins poured in from the sky, lions of fine stone stood proud above on their podiums. As the rain splashed it only flooded over other luxuries. Strings of endless pearls seemed to snake through the mess, nice blades stabbed between with banners of fine silk hanging around it all.

Stretching out the treasury of room seemed to have a roof a stone, a cave mouth oozing with obsence wealth. It drew them in, thick air brushing by, the damp air lingering with the scent of moss. Further, in from a distance, they could make out the shape of a stone pillar towards the center, close around wonderful weapons seemed to stand all around. Statues of fine carved stone with gold engravings and pieces of clothing held their hands high, illuminating the room with roaring flames. Crackling above it seemed as if the main hall held all of the dungeon's possible wealth.

It seemed in the air, the objects, it was overwhelming the quality of goods that decorated all over. No traps seemed to lay over them, no bodies or signs of those harmed forth fetching into the vast riches. It was strange, but they would find no issue continuing into the room. It would surely take a second to examine all of the loot or fine goods. As it formed a path they would have the chance to get closer to everything, to see the inscribed stone.

Piles of jewels warped, playing with the pair's image as they walked by the piles of gems, or shards of fine crystal. Furcas already had a lot to offer. It seemed as if another had already noticed that. There was still a whole main hall to walk through, at least there were no enemies in sight. Just the stone lions, and figures of gold, silver, and platinum.

DM Notes: There will be a proxy post within 48 hours moving forth progression of the main hall.

2Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 26/09/19, 02:02 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

White light consumed Trently and his large friend's vision. The pair came to a dazzling and shining room of gold and treasure beyond one's wildest dreams. The warrior men stood atop a wrought iron floor, surrounded by wealth galore. It was an odd sight to see, but a very nice first room. Metals of great value rained from the ceiling ever so plentiful. Lions of fine stone stood proud atop podiums of similarly fine architecture. Fire lit the room, burning atop torches. Pearls and jewelry lied about splendently along the grandiose hall with shining weapons and marvelous items in between. It was so beautiful.

Trently: "At last! We are here, Guaiwu!"

Trently: "The challenge upon us will no doubt be difficult, but let us conquer a dungeon! We must, to defeat Sasan and King Xerxes!"

Guaiwu: "I shall ensure we conquer, and nothing but conquer! Trently, I know we can do it! Now let us begin, for Miracle!"

Trently roared to his friend, smiling wide with glee and great excitement. They lightly punched each other's fists and would proceed to scan what would be present and around. They both had faces of great bravery and excitement. The pair carefully examined what lied about and around, scanning to ensure no enemies were around, and both can continue onward. Trently would have his hand upon his katana, and start to traverse forward along Furcas' hall. The mighty red haired general followed suit.

Trently: "An enemy may appear from anywhere. So keep an eye out. I am sure you know that already though with that one assassin we had fought in Balbadd."

Guaiwu: "Yeah, I know."

Guaiwu: "Trently, don't you think we should get some of these treasures? It will be good for Miracle's expansion."

Trently: "I rather not touch these swathes of wealth, personally. I have done nothing but enter this dungeon thus far, and so I have not earned my right to it. However, it sure is enticing I will tell you that much. Kehehehehe!"

Guaiwu: "Huh, you probably have a point there, Trently! Gahahahaha!"

The young man responded, smiling and laughing with his general while walking along Furcas' main hall. The duo would look at statues, admire architecture, and just talk to one another while traveling deeper into Furcas. Both men held firm faces however, ready for whatever that lied in their path to the conquering of this dungeon. Their coming knight adversaries would be challenged!

Guaiwu The Red Ogre, Miracle General!:

Magic Weapons Bringing:

Magic Items Bringing:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 1x:

Juicy Sirlion 1x:

3Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 28/09/19, 11:27 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well you seem like a keen boy!" A voice seemed to creep in from above. It circled his head. It's sleek sound running around him as a quick voice responded. "You say that about so many Argentum!" the other voice was soft yet seemed to chide him so easily, while another solid and deep, yet filled with sadness seemed to overpower them both. "I think you both need to think more about your work more than those who enter, remember the last guy." The trio of voices seemed to bicker on their own, going over the head of Trently and Guiwa as the noises seemed to lead.

They seemed to be in the center of the room, the voices circles around the stone area near the end. Three glorious figures seemed to hide in the corners if they looked. A smirk of silver, a resting face of gold, and a sorrowful stare of platinum posed in bodies of solid stature. It would take some looking to notice them in the resplendence all around, even the gushing pools of wealth flowed over them. Their bickering seemed like it could last for quite some time. "Platnem my job is making sure he doesn't get out of line! We have to watch these treasures. Aurum responded quickly while the statue fo silver seemed to sly speak once again."Yeah to make sure they take the right treasures!" Before Aurum could object to what he said he would speak up again. "Looks like someone else is joining the fun as well!"

Their chatter and prattle would continue, in the distance, a couple of bodies would strike the ground.  The coins clinked as they shaking thud would loosen some of the treasure in the room, which didn't matter much considering the room was flooding. While Trently and Gui would be surrounded with stimmuli the others coming in would likely feel the same away about their new location.

Sesshomaru and the family all scattered as they fell, the blinding lights from the white tunnel which brought them there would make it more difficult to find their way. The asura would notice the vast lines of wealth which lead into the room, forming around the silver the walls and iron floors. It felt cool on their feet.  The room seemed decently deep for a treasury, ahead there seemed to be people close towards the center of the room. It would be hard for him to make out what they looked like but the group would be able to approach them rather quickly. Mars already seemed to have his eyes on some of the treasures in the room.

As the cat-man seemed to look and litter his way through loot it would be up to Sesshomaru and the family to choose how they chose to approach the room. The gems which danced with flickering flames, the coins seemed to carry the eyes of the who looked at them. The fine luxuries called out to them all. Inviting them to explore the room and ask it's secrets. The footprints of others seemed to slowly vanish as more gold washed over. It really did seem as if the treasure would never stop filling the room.

Dm notes: Proxy post will be in 48 hours, after that the posts will be entering a 72 hour automatic cycle in order to accommodate for the length of posts upon the entry of Xerxes in the next post.

4Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 28/09/19, 07:13 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He gasps as he enters the room. Sessho mever liked the sensation of entering a dungeon it was a miserable experience. He lets kut a. Oh shout of excitement "Sessho is here Dungeon Man!!!" he shouts to the dungeon and all who could hear the warrior. He looks around shocked to see the massive pile of treasure in the room. This was one of the reasons the Family had entered, to gather a large amoubt of money for their goals and with 6 of them they should get plenty. "Alrighty Family lets load up! For the people!" he says as he amd the others start gathering as much treasure as they can excpet for Baba who more watched than anything. Where others would ignore the treasure this group was completely different but of course they were following currently THE Ashura of crazy Sessho after all.

Sessho items:
Combat NPC:

5Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 28/09/19, 08:27 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The dazzles of gold and wealth only continued pouring as Trently and his red haired general would walk about. They did not put any hands on any spoils of wealth, but surely looked at it with eyes shimmering to see such riches. Soon enough however, Trently came to quickly notice how all this wealth began to flood around him and his general at no end's rest. It was not too bad just yet but certainly could perhaps get pretty bad if either man stayed here too long. The wealth was almost scary with how it would start to flood and begin to bury all within it. Any man who got lost in this wealth just may find himself dead if he let his greed get the best of him. It seemed to be part of what made this room a challenge, Trently would note.

Trently: "Hey, Guaiwu, there is a stone pillar over there! Let us get over there and see what is up with it!"

Guaiwu: "Sounds like a plan!"

Trently smiled, not too worried about the flooding room, and braving the worry he did have with it. He and his general coming to a stone half of the wealthy treasury room, a sudden voice would set both of them in high alert and on guard. A voice would come from above the young dungeon challenger, seeming to compliment how he was a keen boy? Another voice would then soon talk of how the first voice said that about so many. Trently would scratch his head and continue forward with Guaiwu who was equally as confused to what it is that was going on. They proceeded along but would listen to each voice talk.

Trently: "Uhm, hey I don't mean to interrupt but this room is floo-"

Sound: "Clink!"

Trently: "Guaiwu, look behind me, please."

A sound of many feet hitting gold would echo throughout the room, following the brief bickering of the mysterious voices. Looking forward with his focus on where the voices are coming from, the blue haired man would ask his general to see who had come in. Guaiwu would take a glance at who had just entered the room, and proceed to tell Trently.

Guaiwu: "A six armed man, cat man, and some others."

Trently: "Wait.. you said six armed man..? Is it.."

Said the young man as he were to throw his head back to look at who had come into the dungeon. He were to see indeed a man with six arms, and three heads. Trently could vaguely remember him from the last dungeon, helping fight one of the Asura and even then becoming one himself. Trently would holler at him and wave, greeting him to the dungeon.

Trently: "Heeey! Welcome to the dungeon!"

Trently would refocus however back on the task at hand though soon after greeting the man, needing to look ahead. The pair of guildsmen would travel further into Furcas' main hall, peering around wealth and treasure to get a glimpse of where the trio of voices had come from. "Hey everyone, what is up?" Trently would say casually as he were to come upon the shining figures of metal.

Trently: "Can you tell us what is up with this room? If not, it is okay."

Trently: "I cannot stay here long to talk cause well, this room is flooding, but nice to meet you all! I have to continue to the stone pillar but good luck guys!"

Trently: "Let us hurry, Guaiwu! We journey onward!"

Said the young man to the splendent metal figures, while his general behind looked on at the challengers that had just entered. Trently would turn a heel and proceed to walk down the main hall with his general, after the reponse of the metal figures if nothing really came of it. The earrings of Asura would jingle as young Trently would begin walking forth for a stone pillar not too far off. Guaiwu and Trently continued to look around the main hall, proceeding with caution, his hand upon his katana's hilt.

Magic Weapons Bringing:

Magic Items Bringing:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 1x:

Juicy Sirlion 1x:

6Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 02/10/19, 01:32 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The whispers would trail, twirling past the piles leading towards the three statues, their voices seeming to grasp the attention of everyone in the room with their debacle.

"The room slowly cycles out treasure, it eventually fills and then makes more room after completely flooding, it'll make plenty of room afterward!" Argentum's voice sliced through the air.

Aurum following in suit like usual retorted in his warm but dull manner"There's plenty of treasures to take honestly."

"One should honestly know where to look" Platnem spoke with a solid tone, his voice bouncing on the boundary of metal plating and stone. As their tones drew attention even the group near the entrance of the dungeon had to venture in further.

"Well I'm guessing that means it's fine that we're looting?" The cat would purr up while approaching the statues, stopping just by Trently and the fanalis. His two swords would bounce with his prance. He stood only about 4 feet tall, he looked towards the gold statue. The feline was interested to know what was going on as well, but focusing on the loot would be easier for his crew.

He would listen, for now, Bayek would be off with Trently and Baba, however, Ares was probably off guarding the young mage in the search for treasure. The conversation would surely invite Sessho into the room further. It seemed as if there was plenty to collect, even a ring of weapons around the stone pillar seemed apparent to his keen eye, the pools of treasure keeping their places firm.

"Yes you just have to -" The statue of silver would try to respond, quickly his silver tongue was caught off by the retort of the warm nagging of Aurum. "You can't just tell them what to do you have to give them a hint so they can prove themselves, it's a challenge after all."

Before both of their dialogue could continue they would shut down right on time. "Both of you need to shut up and let them focus on what matters." His solid, smooth voice would ring with a heavy monotonous tone. It was better to allow everyone to just act to what happened to them. There was plenty that could happen within the treasure vault.

Clink... Clink.. Clink Clink .. Clinklskksksksskkskskckhhs The small clink of change quickly rushed into the washing wave of flooding valuables. Furs, gems, and pearls would fall at the feet as new people would enter the first room of Furcas. They had been rushed in a tube of golden light, at least that's what it looked like for them. The thud of gold against their body wasn't very pleasant, the good news was their equipment seemed fine.

It would take the onlookers a moment to notice the Sasasnids as the arose, their strange weapons and massive tagalongs.

"I Know that noise wasn't Apophis, he's resting in my bag right now." Mars quickly commented, his head cocking back towards the entrance.

As some would coyly look around the corner to gaze what had popped up a proclamation would ring outward. "I can tell there are people in here, I'll give you the option to leave, to run ahead, to fight, to pray, to join me but now this djinn belongs to me, and Sasan by divine mandate of the Lord!" His voice crackling like a roaring hearth, it was a firm introduction it was King Xerxes Uriens.

His hand gripped the Ebony Talon, almost like a cane he waltzed his way forward with his entourage of knights following behind, three on each side, Leon, Armin, Aryan on his right. Leading on his left side was Marcus, Charlemagne, and Neda. Even behind them, their party seemed even more intimidating. Tipping over and pushing past treasure chests or piles a reindeer with glow-tipped horns followed by a massive mass of dark ebony feathers. Corva the crow lumbered slowly tugging a gold and ivory ballista.

"I am the King of Sasan, I am the Knight-King Xerxes Uriens, I'll be making my way through." His voice carried, even Trently who was likely 35m into the 50m room would be near the stone pillar. The swarming march of Sasan was probably only more motivation to just leave the room. For some, however, it had to be nothing more than aggravation.

An opposition would raise, however not from any of those gunning for Furcas. "You know, it's men like you that end up ruining lives in your "Divine rule" or whatever prophetic destiny bullshit you're on." Mars would approach them, standing 5m in front of the king with a voice full of opposition.

"It's greedy and ignorant men like you who claim their glory makes a country great while ignoring the actual pleas of your people, I bet they're afraid aren't they?" The feline flickered with criticism, he existed to knock incompetent rulers down, those who cared more about the rule.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE KING! HE IS A GOOD AND PIOUS MAN NO ONE CARES MORE THAN HIM, HE GIVES-" The roaring yells and preaches of Armin would be stopped as the king put his arm in response.

"Let it be Armin, this fool speaks of nothing but trivial experiences with hedonistic rulers, he couldn't help but have no idea about the gravity of our divine mission." Xerxes calmed the riled up priest, he would continue to walk forth. "You can berate or hold your opinions about me but I have no intents of being stopped by a housecat."

Orange would be in his face in a second as Mars leaped to kick the king in the face. Thuck! "Nice Guard, but I do know that I'm gonna knock you down a peg." The king with his right arm flung the cat from his block, the feline stayed close, his paws drawing towards his blades.

"I've no time to play with you cat, Humming Hymn he spoke with a diminutive tone, his presence radiating outward as his arm quickly would use the lance by his side to stab Mars. Shink Shhk Shhk Clink! "Lotus Strike: Leveling Lashes!" His voice purred out as he met each strike of Xerxes. A sword in each paw he performed spinning diagonal lashes, it was difficult to keep up with their actions.

"Not bad for a Pompous Fool, let's see how you like this, however!" Flipping backward the cat would throw one sword to his two tails, the appendages grabbing with a surprising iron grip. "Lotus Strike: Karmic Wheel!" His body started to flip forward, both of his arms gripping his other sword as he began to throw himself towards the king with great speed, a devasting wheel of pain flying towards the king. Mars was able to do it because of his training and gyroscopic capabilities.

Coins would ripple in the wack of the clink against solid steel. Shredding towards the raven cloaked man the ferocious feline was using one of his best moves after all. It would only take a couple of seconds for him to zip by them all an arrive at his target, yet the Major Knights looked completely unfazed.

"It'll take more than some parlor tricks to overpower me" Quickly his other arm grabbed onto his lance, with a great force the Ebony Talon would begin to glow as he fueled it with magoi. "A Purifying Plague in order to cleanse your sins and Prayer of Absolvement for your soul." At the end of his lance a thick cloud of plague magic would form, quickly expanding to massive size but stopping as it interrupted the flurrying wheel fo blade soon to crash on him. He used the disease to interrupt the attack, the force of the winds following his lance thrust would carry them into the cloud, the smell of death floating by all. While they were lucky no plague had touched them it would coat Mars blades as the Prayer struck them with mighty force.

Clink FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh! PSHNKKkkk! The dual-wielding cat had thudded into a pile of gold, sliding through the pearls, into pits of gold coins, stopping as his head thunked against the stone pillar. The winds from their clash upset some of the streams but gold continued to flood in.

"Hey you gotta be careful! Aurum would respond in an upset as assertive Platnem would interrupt him. "Let them fight, it could test them more, see what they will do even if it's wrong!" A sly comment from Argentum would sneak by. "They could likely act wrong anyway at this point, it's turning to a battle."

"This is gonna hurt a while I feel like, definitely broke a few ribs." His weapons were covered in a disgusting plague, he didn't want to use either one of them, they were precious but he had to toss the blades. He lugged his way out of the treasure, he had to protect his family, he needed to prevent this leader from progressing, but the more that joined the harder it would be, a one on one would be easier. "Hope you don't mind if I take one of your fancy toys!" His voice purred up as he walked by, grabbing the hilt of a blade made from gold.

As he walked forth, he filled the golden saber with his magoi, activating two separate functions. Sparks would slide through his fair, lifting his hair as metals seemed to draw in the air, specks of gold would surround and swirl, the cats cloak seemed to plate with gold, giving him gold headpiece, in which his hood would poke out in the spot where his ears rested. Around him gold form into a ring behind his head. The second seemed to be as more gold centered forming a copy of the blade in his hand.

Fully suited for a fight the cat whistled. "Come here boy!" Soon he lifted, the cat would stand 10m in the air as the head of his snake lifted him into the air, the massive beast hiding its body in the piles of gold. Unknowing to him the mark of a black hook had appeared in his right eye. "We'll come on Mr.king, let's get this show on the road don't ya think?"

He wasn't sure what this strange weapon did, he'd used magic weapons before but it seemed like this one had two functions while most only had one. It was nice and shiny too, now wasn't the time to be focusing on that, however, he'd taunt by pointing his blades towards Xerxes, further enticing him for their fight.

"If you want to fight here we can, I'll show you the might of a king, men, I want you to go ahead. I'll be able to make it through fine but a King should always be willing to set an example, even if that means getting dirty," His command was firm, his fire of voice urging them all. A great clash was going to come.

"Take flight Corva, we must show this heathen the strength of God." The giant Crow would take flight, 1m behind the king, hovering behind him. Across 10m from the king was his opponent, Trently would be 5m behind him. Armin, Aryan, Leon, Marcus, Neda, and Charlemagne stood in solid rank 5m behind the king near the entrance still, slowly moving forward.

Mars now with a strange new upgrade and a King with unwavering confidence were ready to clash. A room filled with slowly flooding treasures, surely packed with action it was only the time to act once again. A decision needed to be made, any action would sway their dungeon dive.

DM notes: Xerxes and Mars will be fighting next post, Mars will be a special Combat NPC holding off the king, he will be able to stall the king for 4 posts. The knights, however, will be free to move through the dungeon, and you'll be free to progress forward into the dungeon, explore stuff about the room or grab gold. Just know everyone will act, the room is rather small but deep, and next post Xerxes whole skill set will be seen.

Xerxes- Magoi: 410/420 Stamina: 410/480

Currently 20m in the room, Trently is 35m in and Mars is 30m in 5m in the air above. Gold piles are everywhere and Sesshomaru is free to look around or react, should be somewhere around Mars at 30m.

Xerxes Traits and Seen items:

Abilities used:

72 Hours until the Next Proxy post, will introduce anyone new entering the dungeon as well.

7Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 03/10/19, 05:45 am

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The group heard what the statues were saying and Sessho grew interested. They said "know where to look" meaning that there must be something interesting in this room besides just ordinary treasure. He smiles excited to learn the secrets of this room if there were any. He starts to move to the statues when he turns around to see the commotion and sees 7 guys in armor similar to that of the Safir he fought. He grins more hearing one of Them was a king, he had always wanted to fight a king. He was about to fight when Mars interupts and goes after Xerxes. He frowns, he was suppose to be the one fighting with Baba while Mars and the others watched. "No fair Mars! Why did you hsve to take the strongest one! Well whatever just dont die! Also you owe me an opponent now!" he says watching them fight excited by the swordplay of Mars. He saw Mars get hurt but he wasnt worried, Mars was the boss for a reason after all.

"Well I guess that leaves those 6 for me" he says looking tlat the remaining knights before Bayek grabs his shoulder "Not so fast Sessh. There are too many of them for you at the level that they are at. You could take 1 maybe 2 but not 6 even with Baba" he frowns and goes to argue but Bayek just glares to say it is all and he won't give in. "Lets just talk to these 3 guys and try to find something cool here okay" sessho nods as they trio walk to the statues with Roah and Ares joining them.

Bayek looks at the Statues to ask some questions. "You said you could give us a hint. We would like one please and tell us of there are any secrets to this room if you can." Roah would speak next "Where does the trasure come from? Is it magic or some kind of elaborate magoc tool system ?" then sessho would ask a qiestion "Are there any cool monsters to fight in here? Can I have a fight with the three of you statues?" they wpuld all asks these questions one after the other equally eager for this dungeon and its secrets. They were wanting to learning everythinf about this room before continuing.

8Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 03/10/19, 06:10 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Walking along Furcas' main hall beside each other and observing each and every nook and cranny of what lied in the room, it were to prove tough to know what it is the trio of metal figures alluded to that should be seized in here. Neither could find out which treasure it is must be taken. Both men could grasp ahold of any shiny item here, yet would it be what the trio of metal figures had kept alluding to? There was something up in Furcas' main hall, perhaps it may be something looming over everyone's heads. Trently listened on to each man of metal chiming in to talk and bicker.

"This isn't all, am I right? I can hear crackling up above. I can see wealth coming from up above. I wonder.."

A blue haired man well into Furcas' room of wealth and riches, awaiting to be explored and something of it seized, said as his earrings jingled. He looked up above to where he would see a cave mouth pouring great amounts of gold. He walked further and stared, telling his friend about the source of the main hall's grandiose amounts of wealth. Trently spoke quietly to his friend while he came to notice a stretching mouth in the roof. Nobody should have been able to hear young Trently's thoughts though.

Trently: "Guaiwu, you want t-"

King Xerxes Uriens: "I can tell there are people in here, I'll give you the option to leave, to run ahead, fight, to pray, to join me but now this djinn belongs to me, and Sasan by divine mandate of the Lord!"

Trently: "We seem to not have time. Let us continue on. We shall defeat all of them in due time, for Sasan shall feel the might of both our body and mind! Heh!"

Guaiwu: "Understood, Trently."

Quietly said Trently, whispering with a strong tone. He nudged Guaiwu and were to venture forth for the next room. Trently and Guaiwu would creep forward and shoot for what lied before the both of them, the stone pillar at the end of the shimmering rich main hall. Both men looked around and observed items and wealth lying about whilst running forward. Trently could see some weapons in his near distance.

Trently: "I see some weapons by that stone pillar at the end, my friend. Perhaps those are the items to seize?"

Guaiwu: "If the metal people say it is fine to take what is here, let us do it."

Guaiwu the Red Ogre said as a cat man behind him roared at the king, Xerxes. Trently would listen to what both men said to one another, his hand upon his blade ready to pull if seen and attacked. A name would come from the mouth of the king of Sasan, a name that rung loud to young Trently. The name was, Armin. Trently could remember Armin, a name of who had written that note to Darius. If it was that same Armin who had writ that note to Darius, Trently would grow upset. Yet was the time to fight though.

The roaring cat man and Xerxes clashed viciously near and behind Trently and his general. Trently could only listen on intensely with a hard face as he were to hear Xerxes clash with cat man. He would not fight here though. Yet was the time! Trently would sprint and vault over the vast piles of wealth and gold lying about in his path to the stone pillar and weapons by it calling to his very soul. The clash of shouting cat man and king of knights, Xerxes, would get Trently's attention. The cat man would be blown back many meters far, and hit hard solid stone. Trently rushed forward to where the cat man hit stone and would see him grasp ahold of a shining sword of a pure gold much like his very own.

Magic Weapons Bringing:

Magic Items Bringing:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 1x:

Juicy Sirlion 1x:

9Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 08/10/19, 02:32 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The two combatants stared each other down, the tension in the rooming was blazing. The atmosphere felt heavier and the time between the two of them began to slow down. It would only be a moment before their combat would begin. Xerxes stood tall with his lance in hand, his mighty avian mount flying close behind while the cat adorned in gold looked down from the podium that the snake Apophis. Each one looking to make the first move, while all around them the other entrants would move, hoping to progress further and possibly leave the room. Shimmering rain scattered all around them as the stone lions continued to vomit gold in, which was now up to their ankles.

The weapons stuck in gold seemed to poke through forming a semi-circle around the stone pillar. The gold and weapons leading up to the inscribed rock. It seemed that there 4 weapons left poking out of the piles, with gold filling the spots of the two weapons which seemed to be unsheathed from their bed of luxury. Upon closer inspection, it seemed as if only the hilts of the weapons could be made out. A hilt of fine shining cobalt, one of the darkest, blackest iron that could be seen, a shimmering and shifting platinum and wonderful copper handled weapon. Each strange weapon seeming to call out, to be drawn forth from its pile.

As the treasure beckoned, coins sliding past the rock, rushing onto their feet it would be up to each of them all how to approach. It would be easy to read, the language was something that they could all understand. Trently and Guaiwu would be able to make it out if they chose to read it, some treasure cutting off the bottom of the text. Washing past pearls and weathered metal washed past their feet, trailing out to the other groups. Sesshomaru and the exploring family would find themselves close to the stone as well, the invitation of fetching fine goods called out. The group would gather close, hoping that their leader would be fine.

"Now this will be entertaining in more ways than one, choices choices. The silver statue would snicker. His sly tone carried forth as he viewed the actions of everyone in the room. It seemed as if things were going to be interesting for sure.

"We're supposed to help them make the right ones! If you keep making your comments then how will they know what to do!" Aurum would speak up objectively, the statues tone showing a sternness to it. Before the statue could further in its ridicule, and it attempts to help Platnem would interrupt just in time. "We're supposed to inform and observe, not guide if they don't make their actions of their own free will then how will they show their own action." There was a surprising undertone of gentleness to his deep, metallic voice.

As they stepped forth further Sesshomaru and his group would notice the weapons poking forth from the ground as well. The conversation of the voices would only invite the traveling band of thieves to join the Miracle pair. Around the gold, the footprints and shifting from before now washed away with the new treasures. It was a slow flood, but the seas of treasure would surely shake and shift. As shimmers invited them further. Soon the coins would start to thrash however, the vast pools of wealth would shake in the room, with a heavy chittering of clattering coins.

Within a flash, the first move would be made. In a blur gold would rush past the eyes of the viewers. The knights who stayed near the edges of the walls, moving their equipment along with them. Watching they wouldn't dare interrupt the challenge that would come to thing unless it looked as if he was going to die, but the knights didn't care to entertain fantasies continuing forth as the cat mounting a snake flew by them.

"Nothing to start of the fight big mouth, cat got your tongue?" He teased upon his snake jetting forth towards the king. With his new golden blade in hand, he would begin to perform his strike upon closer arrival, however, it seemed he had no intention of allowing Mars to get closer.

He would wave his hand, Corva's wings would take flight as Xerxes gave the cue to initiate combat. Acting of its own will Corva would try to protect its master. The creature's ebony wings would begin to spread. A Flight of Shadows would come forth, stronger than usual as the massive crow unfurled forth a ferocious storm of feathers.

"Cats eat birds haven't you ever followed the animal kingdom, hell so do some snakes. Lotus Strike: Snaking Way!" His voice would burst out with playful laughter, his blade begining to move with a furry in order to prevent any of the feathers from touching him. The solid black blade from the bird's body resting in the coins.

"I see the weak still have a habit of being nothing but all talk." Xerxes voice seemed to have a simple tone to it. As they approached the king would kick the snake, the blow managing to upset the beasts movements, as it did Mars would leap, in the air 10m above the king.

"I'll have plenty to say when I take that head of yours!" He would fill the sword with more of his magoi, crafting two more golden swords that would float around the armor. Now with four blades in total, the cat would use the two in his hands to initiate an assault. "Lotus Strike: Karmic Wheel, improved with a little help with blades of gold.

His body would twist, the sound of whirring would form as he fell down, a flurry of blades as the ones floating around the arm span around his front, increasing the sawing potential of his attack. The gold blade would drop as the beasts would begin their own battle. Apophis snapping and trying to strike at Corva. The jaws of the beast stretching out to bite him.

As the feline fell towards Xerxes would follow with a quick response, he had just sat there holding lance in hand so it was about time. Prayer of Clarification! his voice roared, the fire within him bursting out as he had been filling his Lance with magoi, holding the weapon upward in a firm position.

Their attacks met with ferocity, the blade make a shrieking clank upon striking the lance, the explosion of force and magoi disrupting the attack and managing to push Mars back a bit. His gaze rested on his opponent, a stare of disappointment. "I'd rather not waste my energy fighting you."

"Well I think it's better when we get to play together! This king was overly serious so it was best to combat everything he said with humor. The cat wanted to prepare for his next attack, however, the chance seemed like it would difficult as a shirl caw would be followed up by a Storm of Merciful Night.Corva would start to encircle them all, swooping by to grab Xerxes, who would climb on the beasts back. It wasn't the most steady transaction but it was to prove a point.

As the winds lifted the coins, treasures would fill the tornado which was forming from the crows movements and wind controlling, the creature seeming to deposit it's feathers inside. It touched the ceiling, it would start to fill most of the room, stopping barely short of the group, even the Majors barely escaped it's range. It was as if half the room was being lifted by the raging force. The piles of treasure would be upset, now any signs were truly gone, the iron-plated floors were more clear at least.

Mars would find himself within the winds, finding it difficult to move even as his mighty serpentine companion would find itself being lifted in the winds. It wasn't the best scenario and by the sounds of it more people were arriving as well. There was no way that would complicate things further.

It would be heard to see anything upon entering the main hall. Sure the blinding light from their tunnel of arrival would be fading but it would only reveal the tumultuous environment. The treasures of the room flying by their faces as upon entering Zubidiah, her allies, and Constantine would notice the tornado of wealth which formed within the room.

As the gold flew around the Minor Knight could make out the shape of his king, who seemed to be performing circles on the back of his beast. It wouldn't be wise to draw attention at the moment, especially with a battle being their first sight. It would difficult to run away, but they didn't really need.

They were free from the wind's grasp by only a couple of feet. There were likely on their backs or behinds as they were thrown around in their entry. By the time they had gotten their bearings, they'd notice that it would seem to die down, maybe it had killed its target or maybe other action had taken place.

Even with all that action, and blocked vision, the end of the room called for them all to move forth further. There would be plenty to grab, or try to see once the air in the room had settled, maybe then they would all be able to make out who else was inside the main hall. The man with yellow hair hiding the excitement he would have to see his master, Leon would surely have some things to say.

DM Notes:
Feel free to make your own choices, Xerxes and Mars are fighting, 3 more posts of distraction time left.

Xerxes Info Card:

Abilities used by Xerxes:

Mars:

Mars Abilities Performed:

10Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 08/10/19, 06:52 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Each of the men walking beside one another stoicly, they were to come to a stone pillar at the end of the main hall. Shining gold and wealth from above rained onto Trently and his general who had begun to strut up to the weapons lying in riches. A six armed man and some others followed behind not too far. In front of everyone, and a step ahead was the blue haired dungeon challenger who would step up to the stone pillar to examine it, whilst reaching his hand out to grab ahold of a cobalt blue hilt from the pile of treasure. He would decide to real his hand back though and lean in to read the text on the stone pillar very carefully. It never was bad to be too informed before acting on something.

Trently: "Hm? What does this say?"

Guaiwu: "This black one looks nice."

Trently: "Halt, Guaiwu, my friend. Let us read what is inscribed upon this stone pillar first. We have to be careful."

Guaiwu: "Ah, I suppose you are right about that. Okay, so what does this stone pillar read? There is gold in our way of seeing what it says. Let me move it out of our way, for we can see it now."

Trently: "Thanks, it is all obstructing our view of what it says."

Conversed both men while leaning into what the large pillar had inscribed upon its stone. Trently's big handed friend swept away gold and obsence of wealth out the way to better read the bottom letterings. He and Trently leaning in and staring in their immediate area, cautious of others in the room, they resumed reading what it is that lied before their very eyes here.

Magic Weapons Bringing:

Magic Items Bringing:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 1x:

Juicy Sirlion 1x:

11Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 10/10/19, 06:27 am

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The strange group couldn't help but occasionally look in awe at the fight between a king and thier boss/father. However they also had other things to do which was adventuring. Like for example discovering the secrets of this room. They would botice tge pillar and the weapons as well as the lion's spewing gold. Bayek would take look at the Statues and start talking to the silver one thibking he would be the nost help "oh wise and beautiful silver statue could you please give us some help or advice about this room and its secrets" he says trying to sweet talk the statue.

While Bayek, Baba and the other two talked to the statues Sessho went to the pillar seeing that the tiny man uncovered what it said and decided to read it as he grabs the copper weapon then after doing both he would go over to the lion statues to investigate them closely.

12Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 10/10/19, 04:35 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

Amid the confusion of the glaring visions the golden light between reality and imagination had beset upon the purple-haired woman’s mind, Zubaidah saw the Dungeon’s ceiling clearly. The vaulted ceiling of this Dungeon’s hall reminded that purple-haired woman of her father’s meetings in the great palace housing Parthevia’s central treasury. She remembered the marble pillars, white as the neck of swans, holding up painting ceilings depicting the vastness of nature’s bounty. But nature had never yielded bounty so ripe with greed’s produce as that which lay beneath this vaulted ceiling. The abundance of coins shimmered like grains of golden sand in the vast stretches of Heliohapt’s deserts. Yet not just coins but varying riches of many shapes and forms filled this hall, as varied as the coloured temptations which Zubaidah had often partaken while in Kou.

Her reminiscing was interrupted by the harsh scraping of metal upon metal as the King of Sasan commenced his violent waltz. She laid eyes upon the burgundy King for the first time, and for the first time she wholly understood her journey. She understood that her journey was duty-bound to halt his foolish war and to bring peace over his war-torn land. She understood that he was but a beast of battle, his heart ruled by the drumming of conflict. But she could not let the confusion of this confrontation pass, and instead skirted from the winds blown up by his fight.

Her attention was then distracted by the hollow voices of the three metallic statues booming as they gave their advice. ‘My apologies, but the right choice you give me is not my right choice,’ replied the people-haired woman with a polite clock of her head, ‘The only choice that can be called right is the one made by myself in my right mind. So don’t worry about giving too much of your advice away.

‘I respect that ideal, missus,’ agreed her lavender-eyed companion, her wandering eyes admiring the grand structure of this vast treasury, ‘It’s filled with determination fit for the equal of my king - you’re shaping out to be an apt leader by your own right.

‘I would hardly presume that her answer is but a sum of determination, rather of arrogance,’ replied that tawny-skinned girl as she familiarised her nose to the strong odour of different metals abounding, ‘It seems overly arrogant to disregard the advice of those born of this same hall. I take this is as a trial - and to disregard the advice of those within the trial is to disregard the trial.

‘You miss my point, missy. I’m not here to merely follow; I’ll not simply follow another’s advice to the prize once again. I will prove my worth to gain this prize through my own choices. I am not disregarding their advice, but not overly-relying upon it either.

The three women agreed upon their differences with courteous nods, even if their tongues had seemed sharpened for some duel, and set about in their prescribed roles. In the vanguard led the ever-astute Powehi, making her way ahead from the curious Zubaidah and Amnet’s chatter, deciding to skirt around the limits of the battle unfolding before them - away from both insult and injury.

Only then, away from that battle-din, did Zubaidah notice the maroon-haired joker and the young man clothed in vermillion. This familiar encounter served to draw her attentive eyes towards the pedestal that they crowded round. She approached this curious pedestal, its already-diminished stock of shining blades sheathed within, taking notice of the bright platinum within. Her crimson smile widened as she made connections between such an impressive colour upon the blade and the statue it chance corresponded with; she put no such connections down to chance. Zubaidah enwrapped the blade’s smooth grip with her slender hand, yet did not unsheathe it from the pedestal, instead waiting as Amnet read aloud the golden lettering engraved thereupon - her interest surely piqued.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Learning of the Dungeon:

Zubaidah’s NPCs:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

13Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 15/10/19, 07:48 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With euphonies jubilation from jewels gems gushing over the piles from them brushing by. The tall stone slab loomed over in the threshold of the room. Its scribbles would unveil a message as the warrior and fanalis were the first to lay their eyes upon it.

Treasures, tools and toils for travelers to claim
Sweet desires and sweet temptations spoil those with name
A quick hand and fleet foot, impatient mind to win
A reward earned is one to be won but not one's possession
Crooked mind with a hooked eye to scar and mark
Preventing or hazing the path of a monarch

The poem left its message to be interpreted by those who read it, only seeming to be those from Miracle, unaware Sessho going straight for the weapon of copper.  On the handle of weapon there would be inscriptions on the handles. If they looked closely they would be able to tell the difference of the weapons based on their markings. On the markings of the black iron weapon, it read, Maul of Typhin. The looming object lead past, the one formed from fine platinum would have the words Fork of Terea. On the weapon of copper, it would read Axe of Ekgre. Upon the weapon of Cobalt the engraving would spell out Club or Ercuha. Each weapon hinting at what may be beneath the piles of wealth.

It would be their choice to make action and respond. While they approached the weapons it seemed as if the group of knights were heading their king's word. The group of 6 knights seemed to avoid engaging them on their own. Hugging close to the walls they tried to move through the mess. It was hard to move their equipment through such a mess. Armin held the back of the line, his ballista being dragged by a heavy chain. With Leon spearheading the group he would glance at his father. His quick gaze parted as the words of the silver statue rang out.

"If you want help or advice, well I advise you use your ears and eyes!" His chiding response would bother the leading knight. His eyes looked, falling upon the beast that had lofted the question upon the statues. With only one interested in responding it seemed that they provided as much help as they could. With the clamor of battle rising up it was a struggle to keep up. With the high-intensity action Constantine from in Zub's group would surely be keeping his gazed fixed ahead to look for Leon.

Mars sat in the winds, Apopis getting moved and upheaved by the great force of the wind. A smirk would come across as his face as the feathers would scratch his body all over, applying B-tier damage all over. "It'll take more than just a couple of cuts to take down this cat!" His voice would call out to Xerxes, who at this point was still atop his bird in the tornado. It would hard to spot him, he was surely in trouble. The winds would end up filling the entire room if he didn't act.

"Lotus Strike: Leveling Lashes and Karmic Wheel!

The call of his attacks would manage to reach through to Xerxes. As the cat would slash with great force against the winds he would find his force slicing through, curbing the force of the windstorm there was still his opponent to deal with. With the burgundy-haired man now visible Mars body would contort, turning and spinning his body quickly spun in the air like a wheel shooting towards its target. The winds howled once again.

"You'll have to be quicker than that if you're trying to prove to me that you're a challenge." He flaunted his tauntingly calm demeanor. his opponent was strong surely, and had technique, but where was the zealousness to put one's life out there for a cause, where was the drive! Corva would simply jet upward, flying up to the very ceiling, Xerxes' head just barely brushing the metal plating above.

From his mouth, his voice would crackle, roaring and rolling like a hearth his words would be heard by all. "I think it's about time for you to rest my feline friend, I'll make sure to say a prayer for you." He held his lance high, he was going to prepare for his next attack while Mars would begin to fall down below, with his wheel spin over he had no way of sustaining flight.

"Hope I can do something a little impressive!" A small self pep talk wasn't the best move but there was a lot on the line here. Apophis was down below, they needed to work together even better, it was as if Xerxes and Corva were nearly one mind with the cooperation. A well-oiled machine to be feared, to leave a trap in waiting would be the better idea for taking on such a challenge.

His paws would firm in their stance as the others gripped the golden blades tightly. The massive snake coiling in the piles of wealth as it waited for the eventual dive of the bird. Two forces ready to strike right near the middle of a room.

DM notes: Weapons info will be shared once full unsheathed from gold piles, stone tablet info is avaible to anyone who reads it.

Xerxes Info Card:

Mars:

Moves used by Mars:

Proxy post will be approximately 72 hours after the last player post with an automatic post coming within the same time if there is no response within the allotted time.

14Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 15/10/19, 07:13 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Great clashes were occuring behind the pair of men, keeping Guaiwu on his toes. Trently stood weary and careful too but had to focus on what this stone read for a clue to winning this dungeon, Furcas. It was a poem that would puzzle him but he would feel he maybe got what it was trying to say. Trently gently caressed his earlobe while pondering upon its words. Upon the beautiful hilt of Kutter lied his hand quick to brandish the sharp blade. Trently remained on guard and ready to defend and retaliate if anyone striked. His general would stare on at the poem and read it, but struggle to decipher it.

Guaiwu: "Do you understand this poem?"

Trently: "Not quite. However, I guess you can say I have some ideas. Let us just continue on to the end of this room."

His earrings of Asura jingled lightly upon stepping forward before the wealth in front of him and Guaiwu. Trently could not touch any weapon here with what he had just read from the stone. He looked back to the cat man fighting, staring, until looking forward again and proceeding onward to what awaited at the end of this treasure room. Trently would have received a good view of Xerxes and somewhat of the other knights creeping forward to him. The sight of Xerxes made Trently clench his fist, vowing to himself to defeat him.

Trently: "He is doing our part, let us do ours. Let us not take this moment for granted, and make the best of it. They seem to yet have seen us clearly but I am not quite sure. We move forward."

Guaiwu: "Alright, I am keeping a very close eye on him and his knights."

Trently said to Guaiwu, sprinting forward with his friend to the door at the end of the wealth filled main hall. If both men could, would touch its door to proceed with the dungeon that is Furcas.

Trently: "We shall conquer this dungeon!"

What awaited Trently and Guaiwu as each tried to flee the room? Looking to beat the knights of Sasan to the power held deep inside Furcas' great Chamber.

Magic Weapons Bringing:

Magic Items Bringing:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 1x:

Juicy Sirlion 1x:

15Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 17/10/19, 06:19 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sessho the adventurer looked at the pillar reading the inscriptions that are in it not understanding what they mean. As everyone knew Sessho wasnt the thinker type thats why he had thr family with him to help make up for what he lacks. Seeing the inscriptions Roah began to think trying to figure out what it meant since she was the thinker of the group. Sessho pulls out the copper weapon completely wondering what it was but seeing the name thinjing it'll be an axe.

After that the group would regroup to decide thier next move. "Okay guys! Let's go check the next. room since it looks like we learned all we can so far!" sessho says and the group agreed looking back at mars before going to the other end of the room.

16Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 19/10/19, 06:05 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

That purple-haired woman parted her cranberry lips in a knowing smile as she drew out the shining weapon of platinum-sheen, its nature as a pole-arm seemingly intended for her grip, ‘I understand that boy’s interpretation - that ‘sweet temptations spoil those with name’ refers to being tempted to take these weapons, with their inscriptions, and ‘impatient mind to win’ being taking them without second thoughts. Yet I have a different interpretation - that ‘a reward earned is one to be won but not one's possession’ refers to using this weapon sparingly for the trials ahead, for they are the prizes to be won in them, not to avoid them completely.

‘I quite enjoy your interpretation,’ remarked her lavender-eyed companion, Amnet detailing the inscription into her hefty tome, ‘I can’t say whether it's the conclusion I drew, but I certainly understand its logic. As the follower of my emperor, I have been tasked with following you, and I’m encouraged to follow the path your logic will lead you on.

‘I would wonder what your interpretation is, yet I feel that these are conclusions drawn from logic only made sense by our personal experiences - mine from florid lyricism, that boy’s from bold optimism, the same he displayed in the presence of that blue-skinned giant commandeering the last Dungeon, and yours from studious cynicism. The conclusion which makes the most sense is the one which most fits the logic of our respective personal experiences. That however is not to say there is not one intended interpretation to be concluded.

‘We do not have time to partake in philosophy,’ warned Powehi as that tawny-skinned girl spied their rival claimants in their clashes, ‘We must make our leave lest these drudge vassals of that tyrant arrive before us.

With her newfound weapon swiftly slung upon her back, intent on using it only for the upcoming trials, Zubaidah joined Amnet and Powehi as they hurried upon the well-furnished gate to the next room.

The knight with the amber locks followed, his eyes flaring with passion for his liege, ‘All the dead kings came to me
On Sasan’s peaks, where I was dreaming.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Learning of the Dungeon:

Zubaidah’s NPCs:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

17Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 21/10/19, 12:38 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Each of those who approached the stone would come to their own conclusions.  With worrisome woes and pondering pesky persuasions from the bold, bickering statues, and aggressive antagonists nearby all in the room chose to make their own actions amidst the conflict. The treasures and the riddle of the stone far more tantalizing than any of the other stimuli appeared, even for the trailing knights. Still it would be hard to ignore as each group approached, the fight between the two leaders was getting violently more intense, but they had their own actions to face.

As the miracle pair of Trently and Guaiwu chose to abstain from the treasure they would move past, the end of the room was inviting almost as the treasures seemed to dwindle. The fast wealth would lead to a cold iron door, the engravings faded and weathered in appearance. It would feel cool to the touch. There seemed to be no one attempting to prevent the boy from moving to the next room. As long as his actions went by without prevention from himself or others the midway would invite him.

Close behind now Sesshomaru and his family reluctantly made their way forth. Ares begrudgingly treaded forth, ignoring the weapons, leaving his father to fight. Bayek tried to move them forth with vigor but Roah seemed to stop, her eyes examining the tablet. No one but Baba would seem to pay much attention to Sesshomaru as the Asura withdrew the Axe of Ekgre. It's copper sheen would glean in his eye. The weapon while large in size wouldn't feel like much to him. As he drew the weapon a black hook-shaped mark would appear over his heart on his chest.

Axe of Ekgre:

Whatever he would do with his weapon was his choice, the family would surely move on. While they would continue on others approaching would have their chance to grab weapons, the knights seemingly to ignore them for the most part. They had to move forth with the divine duty of their king. Charlegmane started to eye the weapons, even going as far as to run out towards the Maul.

"If you value not being left behind leave the weapon, we have ground to cover, you can have your fun ahead."

The beastly man would try to object but the leader shut him down with a gaze, his intense stare shutting down even this rambunctious knight. With their quick squabble over the small band behind them would make their way up to the treasures, the image of the minor knights disappearing behind the rock as Constatine would gain a slight glimpse at his master. He would stumble, trying to run knowing it wouldn't be easy to get away from Zubidiah even as she withdrew the wonderful platinum Fork of Terea. The sleek and wonderful weapon complimenting her arsenal wonderfully, as a black hook mark would appear upon her right hand.

Fork of Terea:

With four of the six spots now empty the weapons seemed empty, by the gold would wash over them as the fight of feline against the ferocious king was coming to its own end.

"Time to Perish little kitty." His voice would drop with a low roar, almost a somber prayer for the funeral he intended to commence. Corva would drop, the bird's speed would gather gaining a thick layer of air around the creature. As it fell the king would charge a Prayer of Clarification. His magoi would start to move, condensing in the tip as he cocked back his arms with the lance to gain force.

"I've got more fight in me than you seem to give me credit for!" Mars growled, his magoi would start to drain. More would empty his body as the function of the sword would activate, Wrath of Mixas times four! With a flurry of the golden blade, he would then createFour more! Two blades in hand and 8 on the floor soon the field from his armor would spin them, a razor wheel would from with the high speed as the began to dance around his body. The blades around him would spin forming a Lotus strike: Karmic Wheel, and he would, leaping off his snake, begin to shout. "Lotus Strike: Den of Snake and the Lion!"

As the two zipped towards each other the projectile blades would fail to tear through the protective wind field, Corva adding insult to injury by smacking them away from his control. In a swift moment, they would try to make their slashes, the crow of  Xerxes clawing at the feline, giving the right moment for the explosive stab of the Sasanid to strike solidly into the chest of his opponent.

A bright light would fill the room upon the impact, in seconds a thud would send gold washing over in thudding waves, the treasures turning into turmoil. The cacophonous clanging and clash would even over wash the voices of the statues who tried to assist.

Dm notes: Whats happened in their clash, how will the diversion hold?!?

Xerxes- Magoi: 320/410 Stamina: 370/480

Xerxes Info Card:

Mars:

Moves used by Mars:

Proxy post will be approximately 72 hours after the last player post with an automatic post coming within the same time if there is no response within the allotted time.

18Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 24/10/19, 05:55 am

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sessho squeals cheerfully seeing it was a gigantic axe much larger than his golden one. He loved axes, they had so much force behind them especially one of this size. He didn't notice of course the hook that appeared on his body but even if he did it wouldnt matter much to him. Roah finishes reading the pillar and speaks. "Guys I wouldn't pick up any of the weapons, I think they would make things harder for us further on." as she was saying this the whole group besides Baba would turn to a blissfully ignorant Ashura who was grinning with all 3 heads seeing he was holding a new axe. [color:d713=ff#33ff]"Never mind" Bayek laughs and just shakes his head.

Sessho looks back at the clash with their boss and grins "Alright guys! Pops is holding up the bird lover so let's go! he says running to the door with baba on his back. The group would pause before begining to run a few steps behind towards the big door carrying thier sacks of treasure. The would all try to past Trently and the other man and reach out touching the door together.

19Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 27/10/19, 03:29 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

That purple-haired woman observed her fawn-coloured hand blackened by the emergence of a hook-shaped mark. A cranberry smile once more took its place on Zubaidah’s lips knowing smile as she looked back towards the still-disappearing pedestal piled with gold and riches, ‘I hadn’t considered a literal interpretation of ‘with a hooked eye to scar’ - yet I can say it only serves to intrigue me further. A new interpretation of ‘preventing hazing the path of a monarch’ is evident and enforces that idea of this choice being the start of so trial. Yet what tribulations will follow then? This’ll certainly provide apt stimulation for my mind, I have no doubt!

‘We have no more time,’ beckoned Powehi as her rainbow-winged beast seized their iron-bound captive and dragged him with them ‘ That accursed tyrant has no more grievances against the adherent of Ubaste. He seems to have been bested, and we can rely on no other ploys ‘faints him.

Her hand, stained black with the hook-shaped mark, joined with those of her lavender-eyed companion and that tawny-skinned girl along with her beast and captive as they touched the golden gate emblazoned with the right-pointed star.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Learning of the Dungeon:

Zubaidah’s NPCs:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

20Furcas- The Main Hall Empty Re: Furcas- The Main Hall 08/11/19, 11:39 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dust cleared, the shaking and shimmer of golden coins tossed in tossel began to settle. A red ichor would trail forth from the fight. Shattered gold, stained with failure only prevented a fight so much. Watchful eyes could no lie at the horror which would ensue. The king of burgundy, the fearless leader of thieves. With a resounding thud, the victor strutted forth carrying his catch. The voices of the hall could not comment, for he avoided their words, kicking past the treasure, it was trash or to be collected by others. A swift throw of a catch would guide the path to place his hand, as he would venture forth into the next room, the cool iron door inviting him with a golden glare upon his touch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum