Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As each contestant entered through the gate they did not find themselves thrown around through space and time, or sail throughout some magical journey. It was just a bright white light followed by darkness until light flowed once more. All those who had signed up now found themselves facing a circle ring. Some might wonder how all the squares made a circle, and that answer may never arise. However, an answer would soon pop up for something else.

A loud boom would be heard from all around them. For those who had fought in the Colosseum, the sensation was the familiar but different as it seem amplified.

Annoucer:
Asmoday: Main Hall [Event/Dungeon/DE] 193083
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DUNGEON BEAST OF ALL AGES, WELCOME TO ANOTHER EXCITING ADDITION OF THE LIGHT TOURNAMENT!"
While this bit might have been confusing for those who just entered the Dungeon, those within were all but familiar. This was not the first time they had gathered fighters from this world to take part against fighters from other worlds or even the same world but long ago.  It was very simple, in here time and space like and Dungeon was under the Djinn's control.

The stands were filled with creatures from all over who knew where, and some from Reim. It was odd for those to be able to watch the interactions of what happened within a dungeon, but when the entire building was magical was there even anything that needed to be explained?

There was one black-haired woman in the stands looking down at the fighters from her world eagerly seeking which of them matched best with her. Which of them would care in all the right ways and which would do whatever it took to achieve those dreams they looked forward to.

The battle arena came into focus as lights shined onto it.

The Main Hall
Asmoday: Main Hall [Event/Dungeon/DE] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDI6Jv1Y5PUL1vO_7p7hhdWgDzj1u3DSTbizq3yXE7lh-wcwpF6Swi79LPeAHOW18U-dE&usqp=CAU
Asmoday: Main Hall [Event/Dungeon/DE] I5wwudX

5 Fighters out of all the hundreds that had put their name down on the lift were strong enough to enter the gate. Those who were deemed weak were ported into the stands filling seats.  

The Announcer gave the crowd a chance to settle in and calm down a bit. "My Name is not important, but their names are!" He motioned towards the five fighters who had entered the Dungeon. Lights dimmed over the arena only focusing on the Announcer and the group of five who were standing in a small group.

Looking over the clipboard the Announcer started to put the names in memory.   "When your name is called please step up to the arena so you can get placed! Alright, folks let's give these guys a welcoming cheer huh? How about that, what a great crowd we have here! Yea! Alright!"

DM NOTES: Remember whatever you have approved before you post is what you have, make sure your vault is updated, make sure your gear is correct. Make sure you understand that this is a Death Enable thread, if you die you die. I don't care about your feelings if your character dies.  You can give up at any point if logical for your character to do so meaning if they can speak and or breath properly.  My Part as DM is to JUDGE you and what hits and misses from what I read. If I judge in a way you think is unfair I will bring it up with the others members of staff.   There are no other floors, no other threads this is where the Dungeon starts and ends.  This is a Tournament, there will be DM heals or such. IF you did not bring food or rest items they will not be provided for you.  Lastly, good luck. I hope you guys have fun.YOU HAVE 72 HRS TO REPLY.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Doubt began to surface in Zion's mind the moment he entered the gate. Nothing about the flash of white light matched what Caelus had told him about dungeons. Where was the golden tunnel and the beautiful spinning sphere? As the magician stepped forward and looked across the crowded stands it became apparent that there were many inhuman spectators among the masses. Perhaps too many. "Did Caelus lie to me? Or was he just mistaken in assuming all dungeons follow the same rules as Caim?..." Zion rubbed his chin as he muttered softly to himself. He didn't have enough information to make any solid conjecture on the matter. So the youth kept his suspicions to himself for now and looked upon the announcer who introduced the tournament.

When the lights shone down on the contenders Zion held an arm up to shield his eyes. He then turned and glanced from the edge of his hood at the others who had entered. It would appear that rather than dungeon beasts, their obstacles would be each other. Zion's inexperienced eye tried to gauge each of the challengers, but could not see through the depths of their strengths. The big human looked tough. The woman had brought many weapons and magic tools along as far as he could see. One man looked to be of almost otherworldly origin and the other...Zion blinked in surprised. It was Jason! The fanalis man that he had met not long ago in the Remano forum. The magician almost spoke to call out to the familiar face, but held his tongue and simply pulled the hood up harder to try and maintain his disguise. Even if Zion revealed himself to Jason, the latter would not recognize him as they had met while Zion was under a body transformation disguise.

Instead Zion kept to himself and shuffled off to the corner where he tried to appear inconspicuous as possible. His traveling cloak wrapped around his body reaching down to the stone floor, hiding as much of his gear and build from sight as possible. Beneath the cloak was a series of Magic Tools and weapons. The only one that was remotely exposed was the nightmare rifle at his back handing from a shoulder strap, but it had been deceptively wrapped in bandages to look like a sword rather than a firearm. At his waist was the Magoi Sword and Bloody Branch, each taking up respective sides of his hip. Beneath this robes was the Abyss Piercing Cloth wrapped tightly around his abdomen. On his right bicep, the Angel's Brace. On his left finger, the Devil's Light ring. Zion was surprised to find that he had forgotten to leave his Raijuu's Pipe behind, the magic item hidden in the breast pocket of his robes along with a Sharod of Solomon and a leaf-wrapped Juicy Sirloin and Onigiri that he'd likewise forgotten he'd brought with him. These were the most of his possessions he could bring that would be of use. Zion only hoped they would serve him well in the coming tournament.

A mix of unease and excitement bubbled up within Zion. He was here seeking the true meaning to "Greatness" but now his curiosity made him hungry to understand this strange dungeon that ran contrary to Caelus' account. The magician felt glad that he had managed to master a clairvoyance spell before coming here. Plans were already turning in his mind as he considered how best to use it. Zion would stand there silently pondering to himself until the first match was called.

Magoi: 340/340
Stamina: 110/110

Gear:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I know the price for seeking power, but I would pay it again, if it meant that I would gain that power.

She strode through the gate past Jahan, her voice resolute but expression wavering. Zubaidah knew that he had been scarred within one Dungeon, so she could not show her nerves before entering Asmoday. She wanted to show him that she was not some damsel-in-distress. She wanted to show him that she could be his help and hero. She wanted to gain the Djinn.

There is nothing normal about this…

As she entered Asmoday, however, she was overwhelmed with the tension and excitement within the Djinn’s arena. All around were humans and beasts alike, roaring and cheering from the stands, their voices echoing around the space. It might have seemed more normal than her other Dungeons, but Zubaidah could feel that Asmoday was somehow more dangerous than Ipos or Gamigin, the voices of the rukh laced with bloodlust.

And so, Zubaidah awaited her turn besides her fellow challengers, keeping her distance from Jahan. She had assured herself that she would not rely upon him after all, and she would make sure of it. Instead, she looked towards the other challengers and assessed them one by one. She thought them a curious bunch, if she was being honest, but she could tell that they would prove serious competition. She could sense their confidence and, in one case, she could hear the rukh swarming about their person. Curious though she was, however, she would instead turn towards the red-haired Achilles who had entered behind her and make some small talk, as she did best.

This your first time in a Dungeon?’ She put her hand forwards for a handshake, smiling politely as she did so. ‘The name’s Zubaidah. What’s yours?
Zubaidah's Information:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

"What the fuck?"

And this was the story all about how Jason's world became upside down. His eyes glared at the entire audience, noticing the spectacle that beholds him. Everyone was...well everywhere. So many people were seated as if it felt bigger than the actual coliseum. What was worse was that this dark haired woman that rubbed him the wrong way. Was she evil? I mean, what is evil anyways?

Nevermind, Jason would never care for philosophical shit like that. Anywho, his eyes noticed the competitors near him at that moment. There was a weird hooded figure that Jason swears looked at him. He seemed the weirdest, just because he was secretive. His eyes point at someone who seemed just as athletic looking as he did. He seemed of Heliophat descent, something Jason could relate over. And finally there was a woman...a woman that wanted to talk to him.

"???"

His helmet was held to the side as his red eyes glare at this woman for a second. She seemed friendly...way too friendly. Why would she want to shake his hand? Jason was not quick to trust people, especially if they were his competitors.

"Call me Jason. You are a competitor and I want to keep it that way."

all of my stuff:
Items:

[/spoiler]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While the group to the side tried to either introduce themselves or shield themselves from the others, the announcer waited. He was letting the build-up happen, letting the crowd get sucked into the mystery of who these fighters were and just what they could do.  At the top of the arena was an enclosed viewing area, Asmoday peered down at those who entered his domain.
"Well my Champions, let us see how you fare against you three. I sense two of them have been touched by my kind before.  Ah yes, now I see. Failures of Gamigan. Hahaha, well let's hope they do better here. Let us see which one joins your ranks. Go now, they are about to introduce the fighters. "  

Behind the Djinn three warriors, each of them had entered their version of the Tournament before and had won in the final round. Instead of deeming them unworthy and killing them Asmoday saw the greatness in them and offered them to remain as his students, learn how to work on their weakness, and become better warriors. Still, they were not worthy of his power. They lacked something.

The three left their Master and did as he said making way to their spots at ringside.  By this time, the announcer had lifted his microphone once more and had been telling those in the arena about the beverages and food stands as well as the restrooms located throughout the arena.  

"And now introducing the Fighters!" The entire area went dark. Those who did not have any type of dark vision could swear they had just gone blind.  The announcer's voice came in a more calm and collected tone this time.   "  Sword King,  Jason, That's it, Zubaidah Mansu,  The King of Worlds, The Phantom Lord Jahanghir, and Bone Saw."

As he finished saying each other the names, a circled light would shine down on each contestant revealing them once more.   While all attention was on them the three Champians of Asmoday entered the ring area across from those who had entered from the gate.  

"And now, for the champions of Light. Leo, Bosk, and Hamtaro."  

As before the light would shine down on each person as their name was called.  Those who had entered the Gate could finally see the others they would possibly be facing.  When the light shined down on Leo they would see a 3 1/2 Meter tall Lion Humanoid with Cursed Magic tools. It's not certain where the Dungeon Beast creature came from but it's clear he has experience in the Dungeon World. He wields a nasty Long sword with Cursed Magic making his physical prowess even worse to deal with. The Light then fell upon Bosk, a 2 1/2 Meter tall Lizard Humanoid with acid-stained teeth. For those unluckily enough to be too close to smell its breath, they would pick up the smell of rotting flesh and meat. The Scaled Beast has razor-sharp claws on the end of his fingers, has natural armor as well as an off-putting reddish-black glow to the item. The Red gem in the center seems to be the cause of the glow. The third and final member of the champions however would be hard for them to see from across the ring.  Hamtaro, a 150 mm (5.9 in) Tall Humanoid Mouse. Fitted with simple clothes and a cape that could easily be your misplaced Napkin from Lunch. His size is not to be a measure of his strength however, this simple-looking guy is Known as Hamtaro. He wields a (very)short-sword and is very quick on his feet.

Each of these warriors stood there waiting for the next part of the tournament to take place, the drafting of the fights.  

"And now to see who will be facing against who in the first round!   The lights faded from the fighters as the room started to brighten to a  dimmed setting. allowing the eyes of everyone to adjust slowly.   The announcer took out a pair of dice, each had 8 faces with people's names on them, the names of the fighters to be more exact.  Shaking them up he tossed them onto the floor as the names came up.  After doing so four times the first round of the tournament had been selected and was as the following.

"Leo and The King of Worlds, The Phantom Lord Jahanghir, please take the stage!

As the two made their way to the ring they would notice the  Ring diameter was 22 meters and had a height of 1.5 meters.  The announcer moved from the ring and waited for both fighters to take the stage.

NPC:

DM Notes: There will be no posting order, Jahan is the only one really needing to make the time frame, however, if you wish to move about or talk to the other NPCs or even among yourself feel free to do so.  From this point on Replies will be done every 48 hours.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zion remained leaning against the wall as the attention shifted to veterans of this strange dungeon. The words spoken by the announcer brought excitement to the crowd, but to Zion they delivered only more doubts. Champions? Plural? The magician furrowed his brow. If this were some sort of test, some grand illusion formed by the djinn, then things would still have potential to match Caelus' description of a dungeon. But if the words were taken at face value then it meant that this tournament had taken place at least three times. There were three champions. But the djinn remained unclaimed. Things simply didn't add up. So did that mean this was all some elaborate trial put on by the dungeon after all? Zion was unsure.

"If I want answers, I will probably need to seek them out myself."

The youth muttered softly to himself, unaware that his words were in hearing distance of one competitor's sensitive ears. He stood from the wall he had been leaning on and looked at the displayed bracket for matches. It seemed his opponent was one of the former champions, Bosk. Thankfully he would not be fighting first and so there was time for him to go investigate his suspicions. Zion strolled around the outside of the area and approached the beast men who seemed to have had experience fighting here before.

"Greetings, Seniors."

Polite manners as had been taught to Zion were presented as he bowed his head lot and cupped his fist in salute to the fighters. The hooded figure was careful not to let the cloak open up too much from his gesture, but if the champions cared to look it was possible they might catch glimpse of the crimson blade and bone carved hilt at his belt. This gesture would make his Devil's Light ring become visible to them for sure however. What they chose to do with that information, he did not care. Zion did his best to put for genuine sincerity with his greeting.

"I was hoping one among you would be willing to grace me with your wisdom and experience. Could I ask which among you has been here longest? I would very much like to make all of your acquaintances either way.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

She had not expected Jason’s response, for sure, but Zubaidah remained unbothered. She was an expert in concealing her emotions, something she found useful for situations such as these. She was bothered, however, when Jahan laughed. Indeed, she was more bothered when he brushed past herself and Jason, sharing not even one word.

Well, if he would not discuss his feelings? She would just discuss them with the rukh themselves. As such, she resonated with his rukh as he left them both, hearing what they could tell her about his feelings. As she concentrated upon the rukh, however, she lost her balance after all the jostling and fell towards Jason, leaning upon his shoulder as she tried to remain upright.
Trait Used:

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 09/02/22, 06:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Leo Mang looked over to Jahan as the names filled the slots on the screen above. A low growl emitted from his mouth. Bosk chuckled as he looked over at the Zion who seemed to make his way towards the three Champions.   Bosk allowed the corner of his eyes to close as his lips spread wide showing the sharpened teeth Bosk used to rip flesh. Leo noted this as well but unfortunately had to enter the ring before he was disqualified.  Leo would look at Zion and offer a nod of respect, his large frame pushing towards the ring leaping up slightly as he stepped into the ring and headed to the Center stopping about 3 meters into the ring.

Bosk let out a chuckle as he placed his hands onto his sides. "The best advice I can give you, is forfeit and back out the tournament. I'm not sure what you are but it is more monster than any of us will ever be. " His S's were dragged out, his tongue coming out and shaking about when he pronounced them.   His eyes then trailed to Leo Mang, the first Champion of  The Light Tournament. "Leo there has been here the longest. I'm not sure how long that is due to the time flowing differently here as I am sure you are aware of or soon will be.   Listen, kid, you seem like you got a lot of living to do. I am serious you need to tap the ring three times when our match starts.  I am not looking to pick on the fragile. "  Bosk could tell the body of a swordsman and someone pretending to be one.  The cloak made it hard to tell the posture for certain, but the  Sword King lacked the wider shoulders and chest picking out as someone with a strong back from swinging a blade a thousand times a day for years.

Hamtaro looked up and let out a barely audible squeal, unless Zion spoke  Rodden he would probably not understand the small rat. The Rat however seemed to just stare at the cloaked figure. The look in his eyes almost showed pain, as if something was physically harming him.  His ears lowered, folding back as he let out a small squeal.

By this time Jahan had entered the ring, the first calmed and composed man now seemed annoyed, and after he had entered the ring he had let out a roar of sorts. Leo lifted a brow to the words of Jahan, a "king" as he called himself.   So this was a show of dominance?  Perhaps Leo would show him a true roar.  Leo took in a deep breath allowing the Magoi within his body to flow around his throat and vocal cords.

The Announcer lifted his hand and brought it straight down as he yelled out "Fighters ready? FIGHT!"

Once the announcer lifted their hand Leo drew his sword and entered his fighting stance, once he said fight Leo would push off the ground moving closer to Jahan. After his first step, he would open his mouth letting his Roar of the King bellow out in a 20-meter cone. He was currently 17 meters to the edge of the ring where Jahan had entered the ring.   As his roar would fill out the area, Leo gathered magoi in both the sword and necklace prepping his need of either spell if needed.   Leo lifted his blade ready to reach Jahan and slice him, though he would still need a few more steps before reaching strike range.

When the roar left Leo's mouth the Announcer let out an audible gasp.   "It's King versus King and roar versus roar. It is time to see who will become the victor of the test one can only call a test of Dominance."  Meanwhile the crowd was eating this up, every row had people already standing and shouting, the crowd seemed split 50/50 on who they wanted to win.  There was one woman however who had no impression of the two fightings just yet.  She would wait for the measuring stick to be put down and for the two to stop comparing and show her what they had.

While this Jahan did seem to have the name of a King and bestowed his warning around those around him to back off or die, she could not help but wonder if he could help her reclaim the power she wished to bring back her beloved. She would also have to figure out what is it he desired so she could help him achieve that as well.   She could see the flow of Ruhk starting to skirt around him, the white color building near his shoulders gave her a clue he might not be one she could pair with. He allowed faith to rules his life, though that could change with a little talk.  He would not be counted out from her selection just yet.

Bone Saw looked down at the woman who had spoken to the red-haired man next to her.   "Hey there girlie, why not spend your last moments with a real man like me. I'll knock those pretty little shoes so far off your feet you will forget you have legs. Hahahaha! "  His laugh came deep from his gut. He had heard the threat from Jahan, but truly this skinny pretty boy was supposed to scare him?

ability:

DM Notes: 48 hours to Reply to Jahan. Zion you can smell the rotten flesh coming from Bosk's mouth as if he has flesh stuck in his teeth somewhere.  And you also notice Hamtaro is looking at you in a way that a prisoner or slave may that if forced to train and fight.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

There was no sense of scorn from Zion when Leo prioritized his match against chatting leisurely with the magician. Zion understood that the beastman had more pressing matters to attend to. He was happy to have gotten at least some form of response from the other two. Bosk's breath hit the youth harder than his sharp words to be honest. Zion had seen corpses before, but he had never lingered around long enough to smell them turn to rot. The foul stench made his stomach turn and his face twist with disgust as he bowed to the veteran champions. It took no small amount of willpower for Zion to force his face back into a relatively amicable smile before raising from his bow. "Thank you for your warning, Bosk. Unfortunately, the answers I seek won't be found in forfeiting before facing a challenge. I'll have to trouble you to educate me on my failings once our match begins." Zion said in a pleasant tone. He was grateful to Bosk as his words had enlightened Zion on a few points.

Apparently the lizardman could see through Zion's true nature. This stunned Zion to some degree. This was his greatest kept secret after all. But Bosk didn't appear to think it mattered much. He was far different from those old magicians back in Magnostadt who would think to dissect him should they learn of his origins. This was part of why the magician maintained a friendly attitude with the toxic reptilian. It was also valuable to know that time flowed differently here. This was one aspect of dungeon's Caelus had not mentioned to him. Lastly, it was good to know that tapping the ring thrice could signal a forfeit. Zion had not heard of such a rule, but should things turn sour for him in battle and his voice fail him it was good that there was another way to spare himself from a fatal fate.

Zion then turned his attention to the ground where the tiny champion, Hamtaro, made a pair of squeaks and squeals that failed to convey any meaning. The small creature's expression and body language spoke volumes however. Strange. Though the rat was not human, Zion could still recognize the look in its eyes. They were the same as those slaves he'd seen at the underground auction. Listless and worn out from burden too heavy that had been carried for too long. Seeing the little guy react and stare moved Zion's heart. He frowned for just a moment before kneeling down onto one knee. "I'm sorry, I do not speak your tongue. But I hope you can understand mine." The magician reached into his robes and pulled out a fist sized wrapping of leaves.

It was then that Jahan roared and made his threat to all the other competitors. Zion winced at the loud cry and then raised a brow as he glanced in the proud fighter's direction. A mysterious smile played on his lips however and he ignored the boisterous man, turning his attention back to the small rodents. "My master says that men who like to shout are often small of heart. Those who are quiet are often the ones to be feared the most. You're pretty quiet, so perhaps I should fear you, eh?" As Zion spoke in gentle tones he slowly unfolded the leaves revealing a pristine Onigiri. Zion broke the rice ball in half and offered the piece to Hamtaro with a kind gaze and welcoming smile. "I'm not sure if your kind can eat this sort of thing. But please accept it."

Regardless of how Hamtaro took this gesture, Zion would not seek to reclaim that half of Onigiri and instead wrapped up his remaining half to return it to his robes. He would then stand and turn to face the fight with a solemn gaze as the battle began in earnest. Leo unleashing a mighty roar of his own. Zion clenched his fists tightly as he watched. Be it the presence of Jahan or the ferociousness of Leo, both made Zion feel as though he was a bit out of his league. His brave words to Hamtaro had been as much to convince himself as it was to convince the former champion. He hoped that Bosk wasn't right. That he wasn't just delivering himself up to his own death. There was still too much left for Zion to learn. Too much left undone. Thoughts of home and his father filled the youth's mind as he watched the battle play out from the sidelines.

Items:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

This was a sight to behold. What Jason witnessed was a bump that occurred from a rather stubborn man. Was Jason going to be apart of a couple scuffle again? As a bouncer, incidents like this was common place. Still, Jason could never expect such immaturity from people who might face each other in a tournament of death.

His eyes look towards Zuzu leaning on his shoulder. The Fanalis was tempted to move out of the way and allow her to hit the floor, but his inherent kindness was telling him to catch her. He used his arms gently, caught her as he immediately put herself back on her feet. His eyes squinted, with his mouth showing a clear case of disgust.

"You are supposed to be a warrior."

His mouth snarled as he looks back at the fight occurring. The proclamation from Jaja was intense, almost unrecognizable. This felt like the power of great warrior, something Jason could very well respect. Still, his attitude was another pet peeve added to Achilles's list.

On the other hand, the lion was clearly the most experienced. This had to do with his confidence and his mere first movements. This was an experienced warrior that Jaja had to be careful off.

Of course, another idiot arrives. This mofo named Bone Saw was now staring at Zuzu like prized meat. What a joke. Jason's care for situations like this was usually non-existent, but he really hated the stare on that guy.

"Fatso, get out of the way. I am trying to look at the fight."

His arms were crossed as the knighted man stared at the large human with a straight face. His red hair stayed still with his red eyes matching his demeanor.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she sorted through Jahan’s feelings, Zubaidah could hear one feeling loud and clear. Loneliness. He was reminded of his times within the nameless Dungeon, alone and helpless. Loneliness. He was confused that Zubaidah would abandon him, entering a Dungeon after he had just escaped the last one. Loneliness. He was feeling something else, however, which she had not felt from him since their encounter in the Plains. What was it...

Jason would distract her thoughts from Jahan, however, when she began resonating with his rukh instead. As charming as ever, of course, she would mask her true intentions with smiles and blushing. She was interested in understanding Jahan, that much was true, but Zubaidah had to understand her competition if she would survive long enough that she might reconcile herself with her dear companion. After all, she had little doubt that Jahan would tear through his competition, especially after his outburst.

Indeed, she was mindful about this when Bone Saw made advances upon her person. If she had been anywhere else, Zubaidah would have been sure that a long and drawn-out fight would have resulted, but she needed to play her cards in the right manner. As such, she met flirtation with flirtation, resonating with his rukh as she teased a finger down his torso,

I prefer when men show themselves manly with their actions, and not their words.

Beneath her mask, she was filled with disgust and irritation. Why did men think that women were always interested in them? She hesitated from continuing the generalisation, however, since Jason had proven a good man. Yes, at least there was one man who could treat a woman with some respect here, even if he was a little cold towards her.
Trait Used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Outside the ring! Zion's words to Hamtaro would be met with a squeal of thanks and another for the food. Taking the small bit of food he would bend at the knees and leap up to Zion's shoulder attempting to take a seat upon his left should if Zion did not react and prevent the action, and followed this with a rubbing gesture nuzzling his head against the hood of Zion. As for Bosk he chose to focus on the match, there was some interesting to be learned in this fight, and Bosk would not miss it.

On the other side of the ring, Bonesaw would become flushed in the face feeling the touch of the woman upon his chest. "Oh my actions can speak plenty. Don't worry little man, it's not your fault women go for the big and strong type. Lucky for you I have something more important to do than teach you a lesson." With that said Bone saw attempted to wrap Zuzu in one hand and pull her closer to him.

Bone Saw:

Now to the action!

Within the ring the battle started quickly, Leo's motion interrupted by the pulling sensation he felt from Jahan's spell. The Lion lift his brows caught off by such a spell, he had never seen such a thing before. He did not wish to get close to it to figure out what it did. Leaning back he halted his movement taking all his strength to hold his ground as dust and debris started to get pulled towards the magic that Jahan had used. He stopped 2 1/2 meters away from the odd magic. As he started his halt Leo activated his necklace, a green light glowed from the eye of his necklace as a shield in the form of a  bubble covered him and his gear.  This shield was good for a single clash of A-tier damage.  Leo's experience in combat told him even though he could not see this spell, something was messing with his movements. Before he could even notice the 1st spell growing in size something happened.

Right after he had activated his shield, something struck instantly, breaking the bubble down. If not for the travel time of the spell Leo was sure he would have been hit and taken a major blow from this King. It seemed this tournament would not be as easy as others had been.  As Jahan's attack meet the shield he felt another pull towards it moving him a few centimeters before it would fade after meeting the shield.  As soon as the shield faltered Leo feeds magoi into the cursed item around his neck. Forming another shield. His shield did not just burst however, it had seemed to bend and warp before shattering. It was clear he was at a disadvantage. He had noticed he had moved slightly forward when the 2nd attack had met his shield before the two magics broke and faded.  What was he to do? He had no long-range attacks and his moment was locked to this spot until whatever was pulling him vanished.  All he could do for now was Flow magoi into his necklace and shield.

Battle tactics would start to flow into his brain. "Impressive, I have never seen the magic of this kind. I suppose the sword at your side is for fashion. " This was a ploy to try and have the dark-skinned man fight a more head-on battle, a battle Leo Mang thought he had the advantage of.

Actions: Stopped movement while activating magic item, spell vs spell clash (Checked with staff before writing the clash out, feel free to voice a different outcome though if you feel this is inaccurate) Applied another shield and used Talk my shit no-jutsu.

DM Notes: Zub is at risk of being pulled into Bone Saw's chest and also feels that Bone Saw accepts fate and feels like he is destined for great things in life. He feels aggression towards Jason while obviously flirtatious with Zub, Zion is having the mouse attempt to sit on his shoulder as he eats the rice ball.

48 hours to reply from this time.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The tiny champion ascending Zion's shoulder was an unexpected but welcome development. The magician reached up to scratch under Hamtaro's chin briefly. But his attention was soon drawn to the fight before him. The Singularity magic on display caused a mix of terror and excitement to flash across his face. Zion's clear blue eyes stared wide from beneath the hood. "Aberrant magic? A mix of strength and light...fascinating." The youth muttered to himself as he gulped down the lump that had formed in his throat. His mind absently forgetting that such an utterance would give away his nature as a magician. Thankfully he spoke softly enough that only the shoulder perched Hamtaro should be able to hear him under normal circumstances.

A new magic type was something to bring the magician's heart cause for joy, yet that excitement was checked by the grim reality that this powerful magic was in the hands of a potential opponent. There was no time for the magician to learn it for himself until after the dungeon. He would just have to deal with it using what he currently had. Zion's hand rubbed the Magoi Sword beneath his cloak as he wondered if it was sufficient to meet such a spell head on. Since Leo had been able to manage it with a shield of light magic, Zion felt that he too should be able to  suppress Jahan's Singularity. Though the truth of such a matter had to be tested before Zion could be sure.

The magician pondered magic formulae in his mind as he watched the fighters slowly escalate their match. He could see the other competitors from here, but did not pay them much mind. Jason seemed capable of taking care of himself even in the face of such a giant man. After all, the Fanalis' silhouette had seemed almost just as large when they'd met if one counted all those barrels Jason had been carrying! The woman entering Bonesaw's embrace had the behavior of a harlot from where Zion was standing, but he had little opinion of such acts one way or the other. After all, the born doll lacked sexual organs and his mind remained untainted by lust. It brought curiosity, if anything, as he could not know or understand why people indulged in such pleasures of the flesh.

"Hamtaro, Bosk. Which of these fighters do you think will win? You both know Leo better than I, but it seems to me like he is being suppressed."

Zion suddenly spoke up, his words intended more to drag his thoughts away from trying to decipher Singularity magic more than to actually garner any reliable answers. After all, the foul mouthed Bosk was less than friendly and Hamtaro could only manage squeaks and squeals in response.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

For Zuzu...

The pain was terrible. Her brain could feel all the sorrow Jason held with every second. Slavery was an awful thing, but Jason's mind made it worse. Images of his beatings flashed rapidly, showcasing Jason to be breaking with every moment. Other images would show the red haired Fanalis in a kid form, holding his knees together as he watched his friends scream in pain. Pain and rage. Those were the main emotions Zuzu could feel from his past. But, what Jason felt at that moment was a sense of responsibility. Who gave him that responsibility? Why is the desire for strength is so strong when there is no clear goal in mind? Maybe it was hard to tell what goal Jason had at the moment, but it was clear about one thing: he was ready to win this dungeon using his strength alone. He was not ready to deal with the drama. He had no distain for Zuzu, just wanted to show his predecessor his strength.

Back to the arena..

"I don't care about her, but you are really good at pissing me off."

Out of pure instinct, Jason's body moves toward the lady. His arms wrap around, in an attempt to move her out of the way of this giant. Hopefully, his Fanalis speed would be enough to escape Bonesaw's clutches. Of course, Jason wouldn't grab her for too long, dropping her on the floor if the move was successful.

Note: Jason tries to use his Fanalis speed to grab Zuzu out of the way before she was grabbed by Bonesaw.

Trait:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she resonated with their rukh, she could feel her heart melt between Jahan and Jason’s feelings. They had known pain and betrayal, just as Zubaidah had, but she could not describe how saddening it was that such feelings were universal between all three. As she resonated with Bone Saw, however, she felt her feelings of regret and irritation simmer down, recognising that he saw himself as a hero and leader destined for greatness.

Every man and woman is a star.

She had made that her mantra, had she not? If he believed that he could become a bright star, who was she to deny it? After all, she had joined Gamigin so that she could bask in Jahan’s greatness and contented herself with defeat in Furcas and Ipos when stars even brighter had found victory. But why could she feel her heart pounding harder than ever? Why could she not concede and allow Jason or Bone Saw or Jahan to take Asmoday for themselves?

She wanted to be a star.

Yes, that was it. She did not want to wallow in the negative feelings that Jahan and Jason had shown were universal between them all. She did not want to content herself with the positive thoughts that she had found matched between Bone Saw and Jahan. She did not want to follow after others, as she had always done. She wanted to take centre-stage and assume the role of the main character.

And so, while Bone Saw brought her closer, Zubaidah spoke loud and clear, ‘I am sorry if I have misled you, dear.’ She did not lose her smile or skip a beat. ‘But I meant that you should prove your worth in battle.’ She saw Jason act on her behalf and raise a finger as if to halt them both. ‘I think that you are both worthy adversaries, in love and war, but I must assure you that I am only interested in how you will act in battle.’ She would move out of Bone Saw’s grasp if he allowed it, accepting Jason’s help only if Bone Saw did not. ‘After all, that is what we came here for, is it not? To seek power in winning the Dungeon, right? So any other pleasure comes secondary to that.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the Ring:

After a devastating first attack combo, Jahan seemed to just stand there. Leo Mang had no idea what the cause of this was, he had felt he was in a good position to be pushed onto his heels but nothing, it was just the kind of breathing room he needed to close this gap.   Leo sustained his Cursed Necklace's Blight using the last of his sustains for the necklace. If he wished to use his shield again he would have to recast the spell, which would likely not be an issue. Leo activated Cursed Sword's Blight, the cursed Light magic emits from the cursed ornament of the weapon. As green light consumes the blade, applying decaying light burns to those they strike.  WIth both shield and sword ready Leo began to move towards Jahan once more, even the pull he had felt seconds earlier was gone.    Free to move, Leo kept himself aligned to the center of the ring, since at this time Jahan still had not moved there were about 15 meters of distances between the two.  Once more, the lion charged at Jahan trying to close the gap, flowing magoi into his throat as he did so, allowing his Roar of the King to once again travel the full 20 meters, in a cone fashion.  Leo just knew it had to work, if it did not what was all that time training within Asmoday's camp for? Giving up his life to become a true warrior, he would not die by standing around waiting for it to happen.  Unlocking his passion once more Magoi flowed throughout his armor, as he used Heart of the Lion. The item glowed as did all its items currently did. The green light flowed out his armor and sword as he did not move at A tier Fanalis speeds, and gained A tier Fanalis strength too.

Abilities:

Outside the action

Zion would speak to Hamtaro, or perhaps not? His attention was fully on the action in the ring. Hamtaro used this to sneakily use his speed and size to sneak into Zion's cloak and see what other little goodies he had inside. He made sure to not try and move in ways that jerked and twisted, but he was a rat and this was no human. They smelt it upon him as could most animals. He had an unnatural smell.

Bosk on the other hand allowed his tongue to flicker several times before answering. "I had thought Leo would have ended this fight by now, I do not know why he is just standing there wasting time. This is unlike him, perhaps he is toying with the man from your world? " Bosk watched the shield warp and shatter. Still, he could not see or feel the pull of the first Spell Leo had reacted to, but seen the second.   "IF Leo can get in striking distance this fight will be over, if he is kept at length then he will lose."  Again his S's would be drawn out, every single one of them, his eyes fixed onto the match watching Jahan more than Leo.  

Bone saw listened to Jason but did not reply, why talk to trash?  Zuzu however, had his full attention.
He did not resist her getting away from him and heard her word. So she wanted to see him fight before she'd bed him. Well, that would mean she would have to survive to watch his fight. "You have to survive that little Cub there if you wish to see me fight. Yea, that's a right redhead, I know whatcha are. I killed cubs like you every year in Battle.  You Fanalis think you're so strong and fast but this is what Big and touch is boy!"  Bone saw bent over slightly as he bellowed out another knee-slapping laugh.  

DM Notes: Jahan your Magoi will be 120/150. As discussed your lastest actions do not count as you failed to sustain before scaling.  48 hours to reply.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The match came grinding to a halt after a brief but fierce exchange. As the two fighters stared each other down, Zion was surprised to find that Bosk responded to his question forthrightly. A raised brow accompanied a sideways glace from Zion whom tried not to breath in through his nose whilst the lizardman gave his opinion. Both of his brows quickly knitted together however and he was distracted by the furry little critter that was now rummaging through his cloak and attempting to get that the rice ball and meat hidden inside his robes. Zion listened as he patted himself down pawing for Hamtaro with hands gentle enough not to harm, but hopefully swift and firm enough to pull the hungry champion from his cloak.

"From my world, huh? Which world do you all hail from? Or is each of you from a different one?"

The words were directed towards Bosk, but should Zion's grasping hands find purchase and remove Hamtaro from crawling into his robes an offer would be next to leave the magician's thin lips. "Still hungry, eh?" A mischievous pair of crescents were formed by Zion's eyes as he thought now was a good time to try the thing that had come to mind earlier. "I'm willing to give you the rest of the rice ball, but only if you are willing to co-operate with me for a little magic. Don't worry, I won't ask you to throw your matches or anything like that. I just want to pry into the secrets of this place a little bit..." He would speak softly to the rodent, no small amount of temptation lacing his voice as an almost perverse desire for knowledge was reflected in the anticipating eyes he leveled at the creature.

It was then that the match suddenly ended by forfeit, but Zion couldn't be bothered with the outcome. His attention now fully on Hamtaro and their little deal he sought to strike.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as the match had seemed to be going in Jahan's favor, it seemed he lost his will to fight. After hearing his forfeit, the announcer called an end to the Fight and Leo slowly started to end his run towards Jahan. Lowering his weapon Leo seemed confused about the match and looked up towards the Skybox with a puzzled look.   "Winner by forfeit, Leo Mang!" The crowd seemed displeased as did Leo. While he would take the win, it was not one he earned and it did not sit well with him. He turned and started to walk back towards Bosk, Hamtaro, and Zion sheathing his blade as he did so.  The screen above would show Leo's advancement to the Semi-Finals.

Meanwhile, Bosk only took his eyes off the fight once it was over blinking for a few seconds before turning back to Zion.   "I could not say, I was a fighter, a true warrior best of my tribe. I could not even say what the land I came from was called by others.  "

Hamtaro was caught in his actions, Zion assuming he was searching for food as the hand pats came from all around him. The Rat sighed a bit and scurred down Zion's leg and moved out from the immediate area of Zion rushing towards Bosk. He shook his head no as he let out three squeaks to answer Zion.  Hamtaro would not allow anyone to do any kind of magic on him before a fight. They were fighting with their lives on the line and there was no room to make a mistake such as letting one cast a spell upon him. He realized soon after he had eaten food from this man and that too could have been messed with and a ploy of this man.  

Leo joined the three of them and growled with disappointment. As for Jahan, after giving up the same bright white light that had teleported him into the stands had teleported him back outside the Dungeon. As would all those that would lose.  

In the Stands, Ren looked curiously, without even much of an idea of what had happened, the man she thought could be a King for her had vanished after losing the fight.  The man in white would appear near Ren and the two would have a small chat, then she would follow him elsewhere.

Back at the ringside, the Announcer was back in the ring.   "Well that fight was less than we hoped but what can you say besides you never know what to expect! Now let's move on to the 2nd match. Please welcome Jason, That's it! Let's not forget, Zubaidah Mansu. Which of these two warriors will walk away with their lives and move on to the 2nd round? Place your bets now folks. "

Time would allow each of them to get ready and enter the ring. After each of them had entered the announcer would wait about a minute to elapse before he would exit and the word "begin" would be said.
DM Notes: Zub Jason enter the ring and get ready to fight. As per normal PvP rules, I will not interfere unless god-modding or metagaming is suspected. make sure you are bolding the actions, listed abilities, and items used, and ensure you're adjusting your pools as needed. In 48 hours I will post as the Announcer and other NPC in the area.
Details of how posting for you two will be discussed in the discord.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

She could feel something unpleasant boiling within her stomach as she watched Jahan. She watched Jason and Bone Saw react with surprise and amusement, but she could only focus upon the feeling making its way towards her throat. It settled there for just a moment, before coming forth as words she could not control,

Why? Why did you throw it? Why didn’t you just win!

She could feel the warmth mix with the coldness around her heart, melting into a flurry of emotion.

I wanted to beat you.’ She stared into his eyes as he looked back towards her, ‘I wanted to show you that I could.’ Passion came into her gaze, hardening her gaze as his form began shimmering into white light. ‘But I guess I'll have to do that after I win this.

As he forfeited, she braced herself for her own fight, leaving Jason and Bone Saw with a small wave, ‘I can assure you that I will not back down when facing either of you.’ As she made her way down the stands, she looked towards Jason and chuckled, ‘Especially not now.

Once she was within the ring, she would take the minute before the match’s start to switch out her equipment with Nimble fingers. She would hold a Night Talon within her right hand (the Talon satchel upon her back) and the Fork of Terea her left hand, her Head of Command upon her forehead and her Last Snow hung around her neck with her Dancer’s Sail. As such, as soon as the minute had elapsed and the fight begun, she poured magoi into the Last Snow and cast the First Snow as she buried one Night Talon into the ground in front of her at the same time as she cast Stabbing Talon from the Night Talon towards Jason.

Zubaidah cast First Snow as fight starts, put a Night Talon into the ground at same time, casted Stabbing Talon from this Night Talon (see Spear of Shadow) towards Jason.

Magoi: 310/340

Stamina: 390/390

Abilities Used:

Zubaidah's Information:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was painful to say the least. The huge human saw the downfall of Jason. The women say Jason as a small challenge. Jason saw himself at that moment clearly outmatched by many of the competitors.

His eyes watch as Jahan, the one who had the advantage of the entire match, forfeited and left the scene quickly. What did he realize that made the strong warrior leave? If anyone had a chance of winning the tournament, Jason had a feeling Jahan was one of the best candidates.

Also, really? Jason, That's It? He didn't realize the commentator made such a stupid mistake until now. Anywho, it wasn't the right time to get too angry.

Now the playing field was evened out. Jason didn't have words to give to either Zuzu or Bonesaw, just his expression was enough. He steps into the ring, carrying out his Sword of Sands on one hand with his Slime Tool on his other hand out wards with The Old One Armor properly worn and Lightning Flash as a slightly heavy necklace. Of course, he was already being attacked with a dangerous move that Jason couldn't hope to truly defend against....unless.

Using his Fanalis Speed and his mana pouring into his lightning tool to use Stimulating Shock Jason moves with like the wind, trying to dash his way out of the ability. Of course, it would be difficult to avoid all the damage. The distance between Zuzu and Jason gave him the time to react with his magic tool igniting his reaction speed to a high degree.

In the meantime, his body was already being slowed down. Still, Jason knew he needed to do something else to gain the upper hand. His arm reaches out to create a Slime Grenade that was flung towards Zuzu in attempts to trap her limbs, aiming for her arms.

Note: Jason uses his magic tool to increase his reaction time and fanalis speeds to try to dodge stabbing talon. In the meantime, he attempts to travel towards Zuzu and fire a slime grenade, trying to immobilize her arms.

relevant:

literally everything I have lol:

Last edited by Jason Achilles on 23/02/22, 01:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the battle started it was unlike the first fight. Both warriors used their magic tools to give them advantages and tried to capitalize on the other. Everywhere within the area began to have snow fell as Zub fed magoi into her armor.  She also sent out some attacks towards Jason, but the speed of a Fanalis was nothing to gawk at.   "Ladies and Gentlemen what an exciting start to the second match! Already there is more happening in this fight than in the first. While all of you are nice and safe within your seats we in the arena are getting a bit of snowfall. I think it is safe to say there will be no snow angels being made in this match. Keep your eyes peeled Jason seems to wish to make quick work of his opponent!"

Meanwhile, Hamtaro jumped up to Leo and began to squeak information to Leo about Zion. All the nicknacks the small creature was able to see upon his person, though truth as it maybe was not very many before the Dungeon Beast of sorts had hidden his items well enough that the Rat was unable to see them in full or learn much about them.   Leo sighed and shook his head. then looked right into Zion's face though hidden by the hood. "You would do well to not share what little you have here. I urge you to play for yourself here. "

By this time Ren would be met by the Djinn, the two of them watching the fight side by side. The large blue man looked down at the second match with eager eyes.  While the Magi focused more on the fighter on the sideline.  The ruhk coming from him was very curious, though she supposed she would learn more about him when his match came to be. "Do you think we have our eye on the same one?" The Djinn chuckled and looked over to the magi. [color=blue] "It is possible. It is still unseen if anyone is even worthy of my power. Still, they are interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum