Recognizing [Private Training]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"No, not just crime and manipulation. The main basis is having a hand in everything, just for the sake of it being reachable if the situation demands it. At the main core, it's a cult, its a practice, a belief that the impending doom of humanity can come at any moment if things stay stagnant. Like I said before, the main idea is the return of the master, but it is not a "who". Its a "What", the resurrection of a being that resided within the confined dimension of alma torran. In all honesty, that's all I know as well."

Sitting while the fire glistened, Lagi would nod at the man. "There is a trial that you have to go through. Should you survive the trauma, you'll be welcomed into the group as a prominent member and not just an expendable. These markings are the newly formed representation of who you are, the weights on your soul that you desire to change above all else. Or better yet, a representation or reflection of a destiny denied to you. Whatever comes of it, whatever shape....."

Lagi said this as he removed his shirt and shoed his chest tattoo, it had somewhat of a jagged heart in the sense of representation. "It'll be who you are....." After saying that, Laghi got up and moved on over to his bag, taking out a few tattoo tools with a vial of black ink. " I don't necessarily control what's made, it's almost as if my hand is guided during the process. However, what I can tell you is that this will cause extreme suffering and pain before simulating the instance of negative hallucinations. Unless you truly feel as if there is no pain greater in your heart than what you already experienced in the past, it's best if I tatt you instead."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Resurrecting beings? Was he going to be cut out for resurrecting beings from another land? Was it even a land this ‘Alma Torran’? Aseo could only feel puzzle, and have a slight diminishing thought on what all this meant. “ Surviving is what I do best. Requiem, you can’t bring forth worst then having a hand in your chest with just a tattoo. ” Aseo, would almost chuckling thinking that a mere tattoo would bring him pain at all. He was already fallen, so what was it going to do. Tickle him? Aseo would look over the mans bare torso, and see how the tattoo he has is a heart, and taking in the words he said ‘representation or reflection of a destiny denied to you.’

Denying destiny was how he found his way here, and now it suppose it has gave him the purpose to undergo this entrance to a cult. “ I believe I won’t experience no pain worst than my past later in my future. Please proceed with putting this tattoo on me. ” Aseo turning peeling his shirt up, revealing his back. “ Place it upon my back? Also do you have the color in red? If so, I would like it that way, if there's a choice. ” Aseo, awaited to feel the pin marking, and inking his skin.

WC:| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

OOC: Since the tattoo is of your choosing ooc, you can just say what shape it made in your post.

"On your back huh? Alright, so you are going through with this decision? Just know this, once I start the process, there is no turning back. "
Once that was said, Lagi went through his things and found a variety of assortments that came with the liquid. There were a few colorings available, red was among them. "All that really needs to be done is the marker to be dipped in the red vial after being mixed with the concoction. I can heed your request...."

Starting the drawing process on Aseo's back, the man could feel the mental strain as soon as it touched his back. It created quite differently, the pain on his back was menial in comparison to the gradual increasing trauma that seemed to spurn from the very center of his chest. Lagi moved a bit quick as he kept an eye on Aseo, wondering if he would be alright? "You know? I always wondered what would happen after that creature is brought back. If the organization is wrong and this creature proves not to be our messiah, it could be the end of us all. All at the same time, a power rivaling the contractor that can be used to further our goals, also being counted as a society like faction; the desire for it could be because it's one of the few ways we can defend ourselves. Besides us individually protecting ourselves against those that try to stop us. I wonder all the time if it's worth it..."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Removing his shirt, and awaiting the pin to his back. He did not how this would feel as his body has never been inked before, but it couldn’t, or hopefully would not be worse than previous interactions in his life.  “ This won’t hurt much right. ” He asked, before he heard, Requiem get in position to begin. He started drawing, and Aseo at first winched only, but then i gradually got more painful he thought. Was he imaging more pain, or was it just the pain that he could think of causing him to actually feel even worse.

Requiem, started up conversation. He did not really hear most of what he said. Could he have heard more, possibly. It was possible, but he was growing more sensitive to the pin, and cringed and jerked like a unstable hyena underneath its sharp point. Clutching his fist, thumb in between his fingers. “ Did the messiah come up with this dreadful procedure? H...Hm…. gh…. ” The feeling all over his body stopped his words short leaving him in small grunts. This was something new, and it made his heart skip more so, and he knew he asked for this. He had not know how long this would last, but he tighten everything that he could beside his back, because he knew it could mess up the artist. Maybe Requiem messed up already from how bad he shook.

If only he known, if only. Oh this was not for him, but for him now would be helping the return. One he knew very little about, but would hope to come and find more about. His eyes started to roll. The images started to roll as well. The people he met, and the people he were just starting to know, but it would soon to stop and only the image of the magician hands stabbing through his heart  actually became clear. A vast battle field, and bodies laid in waste miles on and on. It was clear, and the pain he felt really drove him crazy. Aseo mind was growing tired. The pain was getting tiring, the life was outdated, his simple magical ability felt docile compared to many. So many things shot through his skull, but at the point of it was the sharp needle in his back and hopefully it ended soon.

WC:| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The god himself? It was told that it was a whisper given to the current head of the Dark Hand, the one who serves as the soothsayer for the great one. The reason why the conversion to black rukh isn't necessarily about damning your fate and denying it. The purpose is the philosophy behind black rukh itself, anything is possible with it, which is why the only way to access something so great is to suffer. In exchange for it, all of what you experience is for the sake of truly being in a position to carve your own fate with every decision made. Nothing in this world should be predetermined, the shackles of the cycle of life need to be broken for you to even begin living, let alone making of your life as you wish."

After a few more minutes, Lagi was finished with the tattoo. He set aside the utensils as he started to acupuncture Aseo's body in order to get him to relax.

"Besides the use of pressure points, Acupuncture can also be something that relieves stress. You might possibly pass out for a little while regardless, but the worst of it is only over after you feel like the hallucinations are wearing off. The stress of the body makes those hallucinations stronger, consider what I'm doing for you as a favor. "

As Lagi continued, he reached for a small wine cup and took a sip.

"You can't move for a while, just let it run its course. The tattoo's done though, it took on an interesting shape. These shapes are a representation of yourself. "

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Ah, thank you. Requiem.” Aseo said, hunched over in a sitting position. His arms rested on his knees as he just stared at the ground trying to keep focus away from the pain shooting up his back. For not moving his jaws hurt the worst because he spoke during the whole ordeal. His mind wondered a lot it felt like he was going to scum to the pain in a few, but in the meanwhile he just looked forward.

“Hey, Requiem. I’m going to take some time to rest. Hope this doesn’t cause any problems.” Aseo, said closing his eye lids slowly and going to sleep as the finishing touches happen along his back, the tattoo taking its final form

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi looked over to Aseo and smiled as he saw that the man was probably going to turn in for the night. "I'd go to sleep a little bit later, so you don't have to worry about the first shift or anything of the sort. If anything, I'll keep a lookout for you and head to sleep a little later."

After that Lagi would sit back as he looked at the nearby fire that was created for the sake of cooking the food initially. The flickering flames were comforting to Lagi as Aseo slept, causing him to remember the life he once had.

-end

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aseo placed his trust in lagi. Closing his eyes, he sat in a mediation like position and begin to slumber. Even though his back was in pain, he wasn’t too bothered by it. Actually the more he focused on the pain, the more it allowed him to be at ease essentially, because nothing has topped his pasted experiences. Aseo mind becoming adrift as slowly, but surely entered his slumber. The fire felt warm, and his skin was crawling, but his mind was at ease for the time being and he began to rest as the shape on his back finalized it’s form.

-End

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum