You are not connected. Please login or register

Recognizing [Private Training]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Recognizing [Private Training] Empty Recognizing [Private Training] 01/09/17, 10:59 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

aseo asehi

Weapons Brought:

Shu-Fang River, a calm place. He could swear that the heat in the, Jade Dragon Mountains would overtake him. It's been a few days and only wild wolves have chased after him. On the bright side of that was the beckoning sun which brought for the heat. But on this day the wind was blowing a nice breeze allowing him to walk without fanning himself. Would it really be in his best interest to bring along a fan next time? He wondered why he didn't constantly. It seemed the only valuable reason to own such a item to him.

Aseo, had travelled with his new weapon. Quite determined to tear its rigid blades into something. The surrounding area close to the Shu-Fang River, was spectacular sight to see. Besides the ruined buildings and villages around Jade Dragon Mountain taking away from its mind boggling presence of beauty. Say to less, Aseo felt he should clean up the Jade Dragon Mountains, after the wars over. Maybe become a General? Lieutenant? Something he could claim as his own besides the magic he has focused upon. Of all things he thought about he was focusing his magical abilities. In the long run those abilities saved his life, and also placed his life in more danger than he has ever faced.

I wonder how's the war right now… When's the next deployment… I need to get stronger. “ Aseo, said.

Sounding cliche about obtaining strengths. Actually coming face to face with a user of a djinn, scared him. Made him feel helpless all over again, and he's always been helpless. That time luck and a bowmen was on his said. Aseo, really caught a break during his deployment. If he wasn't a magician maybe things would've ended differently. Only one person knows, and that's his birth parents or a higher power in the universe.

Uhhh… I'm hungry. Maybe I should find a area to set up camp. “ Aseo, said to himself again.

He was walking by himself this whole time. Dressed in his training garments, a full sleek black jumpsuit with woven chainmail underneath. Aseo carried his cane behind his back in a clip, alongside his new scythe ‘Yoshii’. A large backpack that had the required equipment inside to help him proper care and assist himself. Sluggishly moving forward with his mouth open. Being a mouth breather for the moment. Walking about the path, Aseo made a sharp turn left. Kicking through vines, pulling down moss, and pulling forth Yoshii, to cut down hanging branches.

Isolated Area:
A few minutes later, Aseo found himself deep into the forest. The screens he saw he couldn't explain. A twisted truck, leading a path across the river to another path. It looked to be leading to a small isolated village long abandoned, but Aseo thought it to be the perfect place to set up camp. “ Such beautiful work. Perfect place to rest my head and train unbothered. “ Aseo, said. Sliding his bag down his shoulder to sling it off and down into his other hand. Gently dropping it at his feet, he began to dig through the bag. For the moment, Aseo accompanied himself with setting up his tent to camp out this isolated location.

Word Count: 556/???
Magoi: 320:320
Stamina: 155:155

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Little did Aseo knew, there was already someone that was deep within this peaceful forest that remained in the more beautiful parts of Kou, as the water continued to run along the stream, a group of men would be carrying a few crates that were shaking around and about. Some might assume that it was contraband, but for those crates to move in such a fashion, it could be that there were animals from the inside. “ Alright, be easy with the merchandise, you’ll never know when they might come in handy. "To Lagi, those snakes were worth something, or at least their venom was. He wanted to make up enough toxins and make up enough antivenin in order to possibly sell to an individual that might find the most use out of it.

Whether Lagi would soon find a buyer or not was not his concern, he just liked inserting his dominance on dangerous beasts at times. However, one of the individuals tripped and released the snakes by accident, with the crate breaking. “Oops…” Lagi’s danger sense would catch it by a mile away, moving backwards at A rank speeds as the rest of the dark hand members started to kill them. “So hard to find good help these days. “

Lagi caught one of these snakes as it tried so hard to bite at Lagi’s face. The Dark hand member held the snake’s head down before looking at Aseo in the corner of his eye and tossing it in his direction at A rank speeds that backed B rank strength.

“Think Fast!”

Lagi didn’t care for spies or those who so happened to coincidentally walk in on him working, but he wondered how this mysterious newcomer might handle this test? What Aseo was facing was equivalent to a B tier snake moving in mid air at A tier speeds, with a B tier basic bite that can cause poison. It was quite a distance, saying something of Lagi’s strength, but he hoped Aseo wasn’t a pansy.

He already been impressed by another invidious not too long ago, and wondered what this man had to offer.
Brought

Weapons
Spoiler:

Tools
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Beasts
Spoiler:

Tiers
Spoiler:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Going through his bag sitting on the ground, he hadn’t actually given thought to exploring around the area. Was he truly isolated off from the world, or was that naive for him to think. Wasn’t must to listen to around there besides the sound of water going downstream, but that came to an end. Something heavy sounded to be shaking around, and about? Aseo, wasn’t sure if investigating it was of importance, and shrugged it off. He didn’t come out his way to be an investigator, he came out here to get strong enough to actually deal damage on purpose not by accident, on wimps, or because someone commands him too. Getting a little fluster as he couldn’t find an item misplaced in his bag. “ Where did I put it. I know aquamarine in here. ” Aseo, said to himself. Almost completely turning the bag inside out, and dumping its contents on the dirt.

Aseo, had given up on his search for his magic tool. Of all things he only brought his cane, and newly acquired scythe. It wasn’t special. Just another one of his tools to get by, and getting by right now was trying to set up a camp, while something off in the distance was trying to accomplish? He didn’t know what they, or it was going to accomplish. “ I guess, I’m not alone anymore. ” He had a questionable tone. Should he go on the defense while looking over the stream into tree lining? Would that prepare him for what’s to come. He wasn’t physically fast, but he was strong. Strength alone couldn’t help him against a ranged attack, unless he used a borg.

Think Fast

Someone’s voice caught his ears. Aseo, was stunned to actually hear them, or it call out ‘think fast’, but that only meant an item, or animal was heading in his direction. Narrowing his eyes to take notices of animal that was blurry, and hard to spot heading right for him. If he was fast enough, he could attempt to just simply dodge it regularly, but he hadn’t anything natural speeds. Aseo, couldn’t do the dash, so he swiftly retrieved his scythe. Of all basic things to do, he was about to relay on a weapon he hasn’t used.

On his face was a clear sign of agitation, and let alone someone threw an animal at him out the blue. Aseo had placed his left foot back, and slide his hands into appropriate placement along the hilt. Just as the animal came into a good amount of distance the rigid blade of the scythe came across horizontally cleaving what was in front of him. Aseo, naturally had strength equal to B-tier, increasing the damage dealt would make his attack equivalent leaving him to wonder, if he had cleaved it in half. If he had, Aseo would lower his weapon, but not his guard. “ Who ever threw this... uh…- roadkill!? Reveal yourself! No one has time for these silly, and potentially dangerous games. ” Shouting off in the direction in which the snake came.

Word Count: 531/500

Traits:

Trained*:

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 08/12/17, 07:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Alright, wrap it up fellas, looks like we might have some company after all. " The ninja-like assassins would then nod their heads over to Lagi and start to disperse. "You shouldn't waste your time with people like that Jynx, I can take care of it." Lagi would laugh to himself as he waved off his lackey. "Believe it or not, your lives are important to me. Loyalty is hard to come by, if this guy starts pulling out some moves I can't take care of fully, I wouldn't want to be scraping you off the floor. " After the man nodded and left with the others, Lagi started to clap his hands as he dispersed from his obscure hiding spot.

The gauntlet on his left hand made somewhat of a glimmer, with the clapping sensation echoing throughout the forest. Taking a look at the dead snake nearby, Lagi would stop his clap and make a small whistling sound. "Not bad, but your reaction time could use a little work. Not that I was trying to kill you, but I don't really like people in my business all that much. Don't take this personal, it comes with the job. It'll try to take it easy on you....maybe...." Lagi then took a look at the tent that the individual was trying to set up.

"Oh, camping huh? You know what's so great about camping? The hunt, pitting yourself up against the animals of the wild in order to hunt for your own food. Sometimes it's animals, and other times, unfortunately, it can be people. If you understand what I'm saying to you, I'm going to follow up with a simple question. What did you see?"

Lagi continued a steady jog at A rank speeds towards the man, who was about 20 meters away.

OOC: You can have the first move

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

It had crossed his mind. ‘ Looks like I was wrong. Played by my own assumptions of having a isolated area to myself. Now there’s a snake throwing, shady figure around across the river stream. What I have done to have such horrible luck in life? Someone explain this to me. Let this turn out well, and not into a fight. ‘ Coming back to reality, he still hadn’t given up his cautious outlook on the situation. Having his eyes go down to the where now laid a snake, cut in half. “ How dangerous. You’ve seemed to lost a snake? Should I return it’s remains back over to you? “ He didn’t say it like he was questioning, his tone was one of sarcasm.

Before long, clapping soon came from the shrubs to his left, near the path made by the overgrown branch. “ Reaction time? You make light sound of this as if it was a game. Even saying ‘not to kill me’ as if I’d allow you to do something so far-fetched. “ Dulled in expression, but not careless. Aseo, couldn’t shake a feeling of the now presented man whom had a gauntlet on just one hand. The man looked to be in his early twenties, but Aseo can’t make out ages on looks let alone how he dressed.

How Aseo Currently Standing:

If you’ve seen my tent, you already know your answer. Seeing in how you’ve revealed yourself, and brought up hunting. I’d take it that you're some sort of human hunter? ” Standing hunch a little bit forward now. The top of his scythe yoshii on the dirt below him, as he spoke like this bored him now. The man thought he saw something, which almost made, Aseo chuckle at the thought. “ For My Eyes Only” He replied with, mocking the question he followed up with.  Hopefully his smart comment would make the man flustered, as he now came at him. Aseo, had planned to not rely heavily on his magic, so rotating the pole over, and jamming it into the ground waiting for the man to reach a certain distance in their 20 meter gap.

Word Count: 380/500

Ability/Abilities Used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Oh, believe me, that snake was valuable in its own right, but expendable at the same time. It was for your own protection to get rid of it, but if you don't know anything about animals besides killing them, maybe this place isn't the right vacation spot for you."

Lagi continued his tread from before, crossing the threshold of four meters so far, his scythe still holstered as he found himself to be 16 meters away from the man. However, Orie's slime will whither from behind Lagi as it started to form in secret.

"That's the thing, your survival is completely up to you if you have that kind of power to take matters into your own hands and deny any other fate besides victory. Of course, there is some humility in losing. And me being a human hunter? Hmm, I guess I'll leave it up to you as to what I am then. "

Suddenly, it seemed as if Lagi's last step from hitting that 16-meter threshold would turn into an inhuman like propulsion of covering that distance instantly with Lagi's initial Drive. To Aseo's eyes, Lagi simply appeared in front of him.

Essentially getting the drop on this mysterious person, Lagi would throw out a B rank punch at a rank speeds towards the man's shoulder, with the hopes of smashing his good arm and dislocating it.

used
Spoiler:

Stamina- 380/430
Magoi- 400/400

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Oh man, Who said I came out here for vacation. Such assumptions aren’t needed from you.

Aseo, was observant. He knew he hadn’t any sudden movements that would allow him to escape if the man came for a frontal attack. He didn’t even know who the man was, let alone if he could stop him with the equipment, he had on short notice. Only timing, and careful, but quick preparations onward would allow him to survive another fight. For someone running, Aseo eyes could follow him just barely to be honest. Pulling up on the pole, and sticking the blade of the scythe in front of himself, Aseo listened to the man’s commentary.

Leaving it up to me, I’ll have you hung from the capitol building by the politicians. Your talk is little in front of me, and shall remain such until you’ve knelt before nobility! I accuse thee of Human Trafficking, Assault against nobility, and  animal cruelty beiste I’m being a hypocrite as I’ve slain that snake.

Aseo spoke all high, and mighty to this man charging at him. As he spoke, the man took one final step which made him disappear from sight. Once in eyesight, next directly between his cross hairs. How? Did he always move that fast? Aseo, was stuck in how he moved that quickly, he even reacted late to moving his scythe off to the scythe making it a clear gap for Lagi to deliver the punch toward Aseo’s shoulder. Letting the force of the punch knock him back into his camp, if that's how heavy it was.

You hit like a magician, and I would know.

Trying to taught, as he layed in front of his crumbled tent. Grabbing for his cane with his left arm, and hovering it  . His right arm, shrouded in blood as he put the weight of his body on top of it, looking up. Aseo, was in pain, as well smiling. Blue rukh. The colorful, graceful, and blissful colors of blue changed the droplets in the air. The atmosphere thickening as a fog condensed, and formed around the two. If, Lagi stopped where Aseo had stood. He’d be about 5 meters away from him, standing next to his scythe in which he would have dropped from being punched. Both of them would become impaired in vision since neither can see through fog, unless Lagi, or Aseo had something that allowed them to see through it.

Track through this… *winching* Scruffy beard…

Aseo, said slowly lifting himself up with his cane, and legs. One arm just dangling as it’s useless and dislocated. ‘ I could’ve used borg intentionally to reduce damage. But I can’t relive on that. ‘ He thought to himself, thinking of how to retrieve his scythe, and move through a fog.

ability used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the punch backing B rank strength connecting with Aseo's shoulder, it was a good chance that his shoulder would have broken, making Aseo's right arm the useless and dangling one. With the left arm being what's left of Aseo's ability to lift things up, or even utilize his combat ability, Lagi would chuckle to himself as he continued to walk towards Aseo, with Orie's danger sense in full effect with Aseo being registered as an enemy. "If I hit like a magician and did that to your arm, what does this say about you? What happens if I take the other arm? Will you surrender?" Lagi said this as he looked to the left of him and picked up the scythe that was dropped from the quick tussle  Lagi had with Aseo.

"Where did you get such a pretty item? I guess you have good taste in weapons...."

However, with the magician being about five meters away from Lagi and putting up the smokescreen, it was a fair assumption that the magician thought that he was in the clear after doing so. The white smog was thick, and it made Lagi wonder what kind of magic it was. Being a former black king, Lagi had experience with steam magic. As a matter of fact, he kind of thought that it worked a little similar, just without the pain of being in a continuous preheated atmosphere.   "Oh, that's a cute trick."

Lagi would say this as he jogged back at A rank speeds in order to be about 5 feet outside of the smog.  While this was going on, Lagi took advantage of the fact that the smog was thick enough that no one could see whats inside or see outside of it all in order to prepare his next assault. Orie's slime stared to wither from behind, exerting from the pores of Lagi's lower back.  After a few more seconds, the scorpion's tail was conjured, with Lagi waving it at A rank speeds with the intent of hitting Aseo's midsection,to give the entire smog area coverage, due to the tail being 10 meters long and 20 centimeters wide.

With the tail itself bearing B rank acidic properties to deal B rank ability damage and b rank strength, it would definitely be something that Aseo couldn't ignore. However, with the negative effects of the smog, and the speed of the tail, it was quite possible that Aseo would see it coming late, or maybe not even at all.

Stamina- 350/430
Magoi- 400/400

Spoiler:

Battle notes
Spoiler:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Skidding backwards from the blow to his arm. Tightening his jaw clenching it from the pain that shoot throughout his right shoulder.”Žydintys Rožių” He said.   Hovering the cane across his chest, green rukh would swarm around the shoulder. Taking the useless arm, reverting it back to its previous state as if the Lagi hadn’t just taken it out. To outside eyes in the mist, it would amit green inside making it seem like something was being prepared inside.

We’re just getting started with my tricks. ” He would outloud to make it seem his voice was booming in the fog. Jogging back 5 meters to get himself outside the fog, Aseo found it weird to move his shoulder, but his focus was on retrieving his weapon. Breaking small twigs beneath his foot, he thought of a new ability that would help get Lagi off-guard. Before that he’d need to find his opponent through the mist. Pointing the cane in the previous direction of Lagi, and waving the cane. Multiple things living appear in front of him including the abnormally fast man in a golden aura.

Let’s make things interesting! I am Žiema: šokis stebuklo, and you? I’d like to know whom about to defeat. ” Putting up a confident tone in his abilities, but that’s because he is. Watching as the tail got it’s own golden aura, and started to dart directly at Aseo. A chilling mist overcame the young man, as B-tier armor formed from head to toe on Aseo. Just at last minute of the tail about to strike the armor. Thus causing him to stomp backwards from the pressure, and strength of the attack. Getting hit in the mid-section caused the breastplate to shatter, but all of lightweight armor wasn’t gone.

Now was the time for a counterattack. Aseo, waving, and pointing at the golden silhouette of Lagi’s. Two spears about 5 cms in length shoot through the fog, intending to pierce his leg, and shoulder. Being shoot at C-tier speeds , but masked by the fog, and the fact it’s strength magic. “ Chilly…” He would say, as the ice was quite cold over his arms, and legs. Jogging to his right at D-tier speeds to keep his position unknown since he just shot spears at Lagi.

Magoi: 220/320
Stamina: 155/155

Ability Used:

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 27/02/18, 09:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the tail successfully hit the target,  Lagi would whistle at the sound of the borg shattering.

"And with that, there goes your ego. I guess tricks really are your specialty, but what good are they if they don't actually work?"

However, the sound of the borg shattering, or even the shattering cracks of bone didn't follow at all, with the tail making contact with something a bit icy to the touch.

"Looks like I spoke too soon......."

The tail was sustained and  retracted a bit, moving left and right at A rank speeds in order to throw the opponent off. Lagi had more than enough reach in order to attack without entering the mist. As for the force magic attack going straight through the mist in order to hit Lagi, there was one particular aspect about the danger sense that Aseo probably didn't figure out, the fact that he heard the attack's pass through the air.  Each and  every attack has different vortices that they go by through the midst of their trajectory, and those vortices made sound.

With that being said, Lagi's reaction time for the attack was rather quick, deciding to stand himself up with his tail with the use of  his b rank strength, doing something akin to a leap at A rank speeds to bring lagi up about twenty feet in the air at A rank speeds and bringing him over the other side of misty terrain, just one foot of the mist and now six feet away from Aseo.   Even if it's probable that the strength magic beams could have hit the tail while it was standing Lagi up,  it's been reinforced to a degree that it could only be destroyed by A tier abilities.

"Good try...."

Lagi still had Aseo's blade in his hand, and his life signs was as clear as day to Lagi.   Looking at the scythe, Lagi was done admiring and tossed it in the man's direction at A rank speeds, backing B rank strength. It wasn't to hurt him, but to give him a better chance.

"You can have it back, I'm pretty sure that you can's use all of your tricks without it, right? As for my name? Requiem Jynx..."  

With that being said, the scorpion tail would shoot out again in Aseo's direction at  A rank speeds, Backing B rank acidic damage and B rank strength in order to pierce Aseo in the stomach this time. Or better yet, that was the target.

Spoiler:

Battle notes
Spoiler:

Stamina 330/430
Magoi 400/400

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jynx? Such an unique, and strange name to belong to someone whom may be from Kou. ” A little modesty, for this horrible situation recently turned worst. For the young magician, he had his fair share of taking B-tier damage to the stomach, and being penetrated. Would his post traumatic syndrome act up? Yes it actually would drive him mad, and cause the pain he he felt to just become another burden. Blood poured over the tail, but Aseo wasn’t too worried sustaining the healing himself. Hunched over the tail with a crooked smile, and his hair drooping down over the tail.    

I would say this was pleasant, but I don’t run with my tail between my legs. More of a stomach thing. ” He’d say, gripping the tail, and squeezing in attempt to rip it off, and hold Lagi, still with his b-tier strength. Lagi was a cunning man, but Aseo had to be resourceful, and retain his scythe. Being hindered was not his problem anymore. Now his problem was actually landing one attack on his assailant, and to do so shooting two more spears down the path of the tail to deal C-tier damage if they hit aimed to enter his right arm, and near the collarbone.

Honestly, I’ve seen my death too many times, and If you truly wanted me died. I’d be dead right now, with this healled tail in my stomach. ” He’d say awaiting to see if the fog dissipated first before the second wave of spears hit, or if Lagi had tried another attack on the halted magician.

M: 200/320 | S: 155/155
Sustained Healing, and Shoot another set of Spears. 20 Magoi

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You are right on the money, I am definitely not a Kou native. I am probably one of the more stronger individuals that you'll meet in a lifetime.  Debauchery is my vice, I'm only fighting you because it's something that pleases me for the time being. I want to see how far you can go, if you can get any stronger than this.  Tell me, is this your limit? "

The strength of the man tightening over Lagi's scorpion tail made him smile a bit. Too bad for Aseo, all Lagi had to do was to end the Acid tail technique in order to free himself from the potential control of Aseo. At the same time, it allowed Lagi movement once more without being temporarily restrained in any kind of way.  In the meantime, Lagi took in a deep breath in his lungs while taking a yoga-like battle pose.  As the spears flew in Lagi's direction, Lagi would use breathing blast in order to send a strong gust of wind from his mouth in Aseo's direction. Not only would Aseo's spears redirected towards the man himself, he also had to deal with the consecutive wave of wind that Lagi blew out. It would be a total of C rank damage through the spears being carried by the current of B rank speed which would head towards Aseo, as well as the damaging wind itself that's moving at B rank speeds to deal B rank damage.

The breathing blast itself was a 3 meter in diamater cone that reached as far as 10 meters.

Stamina 290/430
Magoi 400/400

Spoiler:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The golden eyed man had really asked him if this was his limit. He has faced his limits before, and this wasn’t near it. Well maybe it was? Or he was just giving it off as it. Making a circle in the ground below him , while keeping eye contact with Lagi. He would remember his voice, and face. He couldn’t be sure if this was gonna be his only encounter of him, given how Kou has attracted a multitude of people. “ Stronger individuals I’ll meet in my lifetime? Ha. That would be an understatement to the people I’ve already met. I know, I can get stronger this this, but given my current arsenal time, and personally reasons have left me unable to reach my fullest potential… ” Holding his chest near the scar by his heart. The wound was still fresh in his mind, and the scar had just started to develop.

Lagi had sucked in his breathe, and it was quite loud to hear and weird to watch. Watching as a blast of wind got shoot at him, he’d dissipated the spears getting rid of one problem, and invest in bring forth his B-tier borg at last. One of many magicians perks. Besides being a magicians however, Tenma had taught him to be a assassin. Jumping to his right 3 meters for a basic forward roll, he’d bring himself closer to the tossed scythe that, Lagi had previously thrown. “ I love it when others belittle me, its fuels my hate. Truly. ” The distaste behind his words made it all the more upsetting, when the wind blast crushed, and shattered it fragile shield.

The feelings that are deep down, and the power he held deep within him was never going to surface the way he was fighting right now. So his next ideal plan to was summon an shockwave beneath Lagi given if he could balance on the shaking of the ground wouldn’t bother him. He’d used the shockwave to rock the scythe closer to him in arms reach to be exact. The terrarian wasn’t tore up until the ground broke open, and whipped 10 meters from beside Lagi left side to deliver D-tier damage in the shape of a skeletal spine. Matter of fact, he’d used the small amount of time to retrieve his scythe, and hold it in his left hand. Aseo was going for the knock back of his ability, but if that didn’t work he would now have his scythe, meaning he could charge in. “ I have no limits…” He’d say as he spine would be traveling at C-tier speeds probably not fast enough, but would surely make him feel better to know it was quick enough.

M: 175/320 | S: 155/155

Abilities Used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"It is an understatement to the people you already met.  I'm pretty sure I hit the pinnacle of what regular human beings are capable of. But do you know what happens after that?  You get bored, everything else becomes increasingly tiresome with every waking moment. Regardless of the reason why you sought power, at the end of the day, you can't get any stronger than this if you can't find anyone that can honestly best you or even defeat you. I get tired of waiting for people like that to show up, you're all still growing and I'm here alone. Unless the goal is unreachable, there are Magi in this world one person could never hope to defeat alone. Ever staked everything you know and love on revenge, knowing you'll have nothing at the end of it? That's the source of my strength, can you make similar sacrifices? Are you willing to? Should I give you a reason for gaining power by depriving you of something or someone you love? Who should I kill for you to desire strength? "

He did what he wanted, fitting the qualities of the debauchery aspect of what pleased him or interested him the most. However, Lagi also desired a true test of his abilities as a non-king candidate. If he wasn't worthy or possibly chosen to be a king candidate, he wanted to defeat one with all of his strength to prove that they were wrong. Or better yet, he wanted to see how far someone like him can go without the power of the almighty djinn.  Did he really have nothing to offer? Was he lesser than the other King candidates that exist?

They were about nine feet away from each other with Aseo jumping to the side about three meters, but Lagi didn't even move or anything of the sort.  He just kept talking to Aseo and watching his movements.

" Not really belittling you.  You have potential, the magician's constitution doesn't seem to trouble you with your agile movements.  A good tip is to turn your rod into a metal weapon that can be versatile enough to cast spells and beat people over the head with.  Maybe a chain rod? They probably won't see it coming....."

With the danger sense picking up on the sudden vibration of the earthen spine forming from the ground at D rank speeds to Lagi's left side,  he already anticipated the formation of the spell due to the convergence of dirt and rocks that happens beforehand with his hearing.  As the Žemės ieškantys spinčiai it came towards his left side, Lagi simply raised his hand with the Eleigan Gauntlet and used molten fist to utterly destroy and melt through the spine with a punch at A rank ability speeds of A rank lava magic. They still maintained the distance of  9 meters, Lagi still didn't move.

"Žiema, you can't beat me, not yet anyway.   I messed up your tent, want some Huang to replace it? Or is accepting money from a criminal, not your thing? Besides, everyone has limits, physically and mentally.  Become a king candidate to surpass them, get a djinn to choose you. Do you think of yourself to be worthy of something like that?"

If anything,  the feeling of Lagi's killing intent would have died down.  As a matter of fact, Lagi didn't really feel anything anymore. It was both good and bad because if Aseo pushed his luck, Lagi might stop pulling his punches.

Stamina 290/430
Magoi 390/400

Spoiler:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

I’ve been defeated on multiple occasions. You speak of a reason to search for a source of power, or even a small speck doesn’t quench my thirst for growth. I know nothing of the person one could not image beating called a Magi? But that, and you won’t stop me. ” Noticing the man had seen through his attack, but that wasn’t his real attack at all. Aseo was getting tired not physically. More along the lines of conserving his magoi. This man had really taken the side of him to bring out basically all of his tricks, and they proven to be utterly useless in his wake.

You don’t know me. You don’t even know my real name! How could you say I have staked everything on revenge. You might not have a end, but I will have my end! And everyone who has wronged me will be crushed at the dispense of my hands, blood, and feet. The sacrifices I have made, you will never know. I will never explain my life further too you! ” It was almost like he was in a fit of rage. Yelling towards this man, who had just bashed his spell like an fanalis to a lowly guard. Where did his rage really come from? Was it the fact of his past hunting him, or was it the way this man spoke to him driving his skin to crawl? What was this man real origin. Aseo, found himself in a cross paths. At this road, the rukh was still black, and currently outside of these figurative roads was real black rukh like before. “ First you attacked me. Now you attempt tips, where art thou ability to fight anymore? Come at me once more, make me fight for my life I struggle to live with every day. Make me resent everything!

Aseo, had jumped toward his scythe. Rolling over the handle, and standing up to his feet with it in both hands. He was now closer to the man, and he didn’t know if he truly should swing his weapon at him. The words he spoke had affected him. “ King Candidate?” Those words had caught his ears, but he hadn’t lowered his guard. Speaking like this would’ve been better a few attacks ago, and a hole in the stomach. Well previously in his stomach. Aseo, now was interested, but still unrested at all of what has happened in just mere moments.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"It seems you know nothing of the basic English language or communication skills. I said "imagine", and if you think that there is no sort of Magi that can' stop you, go search for a man named "The Contractor". If you think this is bad, the true feeling of inevitability is miles and miles from what you are experiencing right now. You would think I'm the nicest guy on the planet. Besides, why should I be here to stop you?  To stop anyone from anything, it would be better to kill them. You ARE still alive, aren't you?"

If only this man knew. The contractor was no joke,  he had the ability of even destroying the dark metal vessels that he managed to create. He probably had no idea about how the world truly worked, it made Lagi feel a little sorry for him in that regard.

"So for starters,  just because you decide to give me a fake name and that's what I call you by, don't turn around and get mad at the end of it. Second, the things about sacrifice and things being staked for revenge, that was in reference to myself. Like you said, I know nothing of your life.  Regardless of how similar our lives are, maybe it's a waste of time for us to be interested in one another.  "

Folding his arms, Lagi would sigh to himself as the man continued to call for a fight. Did he have a death wish or something?

"No, that would end up being something you would want, not essentially what I would want. I guess you could always mark it down as someone powerful came along to gauge your strength, then lost interest in doing so. Isn't that an odd sensation for you? To live on a whim as flippant as a coin toss? You'll never get revenge at this rate, but maybe some information can help you achieve power?"

When he moved closer, Lagi only smirked at the man. He knew Aseo wouldn't do anything, the only saving grace was that Lagi wanted to feed the man enough info to see what he would do with it.

"A king candidate is someone that is either chosen a djinn, who mostly favors the light, or magi called "The Contractor", who favors the black Rukh.  A Dungeon usually spawns by the power of the Djinn, it calls to those who are worthy enough to complete its trials, but the personalities are random and you could be sent away or even killed depending on what you say.  The contractor, well, he can create a dark djinn for you at the cost of cultivating that rage and desire for revenge you have. Besides spreading chaos, you'll be a puppet to his will.  If you disappoint him, he will just take the djinn back and destroy it before your very eyes.  Which path seems more attractive to you? Whichever it is, it's a path to power. "

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Taking in what the man spoke. Had he killed his fighting spirit with just mere words again. Angst wasn’t in him anymore, it was a bottomless pit of not wanting to fight anymore. The emptiness he felt while clutching the scythe in both hands. Aseo’s stance was coming undone as well. Even though he was tense, he was becoming more relaxed. Requiem, words continue to further their grasp around the magician leaving him in a blank expression. ‘ He said, I was still alive. Does this mean he was not close to being done toying with me. How can I even gather strength right now to continue my attack? What’s the point of trying to fight him anymore. He’s a flytrap, and I’m his fly. ‘ Aseo thoughts were making everything he was to do seem useless. Inevitable. Nothing to change the outcome, if he was to continue.

I can’t continue this. . .We may have similar life’s, or from your point of view. You have pique me. ” He had dropped his weapon, his guard no more. Losing interest in the next couple of words, Reqiuem had said. It wasn’t just words, but it was the suggestion on information. Should he continue to listen, or just zone him out and drown himself in thought until all was over? Aseo couldn’t tell and even flinched back a little when the man came closer.

Why give me the information on the dungeons? Would it not be better to keep this to yourself, and not have others knowing much about this. Someone would kill to know that Djinn’s, and the myth dungeons exist! Why? Why tell me. ” Aseo skinned crawled a little. Why would he come out and tell him about the dungeons, on the other hand he had experienced a dark djinn fueled with hate. Getting offered the same rage, and cultivation to bring forth all of that anger into something that would increase his power tenfold scared him. Was it a sign that he got the offer a second time now? Should he say he would like to go down that road to something dark? Aseo, felt his heartbeat grow faster as the memories of the hand covered in his blood piercing his chest took over the sight of Requiem.

A panic attack was about to overcome him. Sweat dripping down his face in more bundles than before, and black rukh swarming from his back as he felt the fear climb its way up his chest. “ I don’t trust a soul besides one. . .If this suggestion presented before me with the path of one man’s invention of darkness, would I be able to trust the words out your sly mouth? Would I truly become powerful? ” Aseo, tried to reclaim his calm, but the storm was over him.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Why should I be the keeper of information in that regard? I never agreed to dedicate my life to keeping it in secret or denying it's knowledge to others. From the moment I looked at you, it seemed as if you had something very important to do, but you weren't quite there yet in strength. Knowing that something like that is available to you, your next move should be to find a way to get a good grasp on that power to accomplish those goals. It could have been anyone, but why did it end up being you? If you truly want an answer that gives you a satisfactory "Fate-like" response, I can't give that to you. "

Unfortunately, Lagi was unable to supply this man with any piece of mind whatsoever.

"It's up to you on whether you want to trust me or not. I'm just giving you an idea of how the world truly works. There is a power that is out there for the taking, the attempt at obtaining it could be the easiest or hardest thing you could ever do. It definitely depends on the task, but whether you go after it or not, that's completely up to you. "

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don’t trust you, but I will accept that you know what your saying. May it be easy, or hard. I shall overcome all in my way. So Requiem, what will lead me on my way with this knowledge you have bestowed upon me. ” He felt the uneasy nature of this situation, but he needed to grasp the thought of obtaining power through easier means, than harder for the time being. He knows hardships. They don’t simply come around like this does. Requiem, had presented something in front of him, he wasn’t surely going to miss, but he didn’t present trust either.

Aseo, stood up straight. Placing his scythe on his back given no more threat was there. “ I don’t want to go after the words you spoken to me may they be false, or not. For now Requiem, call me Asehi. Shall you show me a way further into my development, or depart upon me ones leading in the correct direction. ” He would say, placing his hand in front of himself. Extending out to be shook by the man who was still shrouded in mystery, but too much he didn’t want to dig for.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"What will lead your way? Rumors acts of violence or conquest, or even continuing your path on revenge. To continue as you are with just a little push, putting you in a position for the contractor to want to grant you power. As for the dungeons themselves, it's something you would have to search for. They are all around the world from us, there's no telling when it'll be raised, or even where, but the odds are high that you'll run into at least one. When something of the sort happens, it's better to prepare and go in immediately in case someone else shows up."

Folding his arms, Lagi would notice that this man put his scythe away.

"What? You want me to help you or something? Well..... I guess I can help you in my own way."

Grabbing his hand, Lagi would shake it in agreement.

"Anyway, it's better to set up camp. I'll teach you a few things in the morning. "

Lagi would say this as he brought out his own bag and started to set up a tent.

"I might even let you have this one as an apology for busting yours up. but I feel like taking a nap right now. "

After setting up the tent, Lagi went and chopped up some trees with his duality weapon for some wood to set a fire. He then cooked his juicy sirloin and even decided to share some food with Aseo.

Spoiler:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Getting his hand shook noticing the strong grip that, Requiem hand sort of left his own hand feeling weird. With a simple nod. Aseo stepped over the battle ridden ground below them, looking over the battle as experience. It differed from what, and how that clown fought. Not entirely exhausted as how he made him queasy, and angst.

“[color:fd06=ff3399] I’ll sleep over here. ” Aseo felt the ground around himself drawing a line in the dirt, before long dirt shifted and wood would grown and rises making two slits overlapping each other. A small teepee above his head, with enough room on the inside to allow him head room to sleep. The last that came up from the ground was the wooden flooring. “ Thanks ” Taking a piece of the sirloin eating it right away. It was quite silent dinner shared between Requiem, and Asehi. If, Requiem did not talk, he would break the silence to figure out some things.

So this contractor? Is he someone who goes from country to country making plans, deals, and etcetera. Is he the reason you are here, Requiem?

M: 275/400 | S: 175/175
Recovered 100

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Wiping his mouth with a handkerchief that he had,  Lagi would shake his head. "No, not necessarily I'll be honest with you though, I was a dark king candidate one time. There was a magi named basil that granted me the power. I never saw him again,  some man named the contractor appeared and broke it like it was nothing.  To be honest with you, it's not really a guy I would recommend making a deal with, he seemed unhinged from the last time I met him in person. Revenge isn't really an option against someone that strong. The reason why i'm here is because of the dark hand. Have you heard of the organization? "

Sitting back, Lagi would throw a stick in the fire.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is  the purpose of your revenge? What's the story? Who wronged you? "

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

I feel like you have in mind that I’m going to say ‘its a long short’ ” Aseo, placed his cane on the ground, and eased up letting himself relax around the man Requiem. The thoughts would come from the back of his mind clear as day. “ I’ve been on my own mentally since I’ve been here in Kou. The ‘people’ who adopted me, keep me on a short leash, but allow me my ‘freedom’ seeing as in how I’m here. ” Rubbing his chin, as he shoot a cheeky smile, and wink to Requiem being friendly as he knows this is going to be a lot of talking for the night. “ First, I have not heard of Dark Hand.  Second, my purpose started in Magonstadt on the farm. I just wanted to live out my days using my magical abilities for peace, now I’m out here waging war. I wasn’t built for the war so first thing that happened to me was a dark hand through my chest, luckily I was prepared… ha ha… ” Aseo wasn’t made for combat, more of just being peaceful and living afloat easily on his farm, but that changed two years ago.

Maybe Requiem was gonna ask him to get straight to point, but he was gonna keep moving around in the story he told. “ The people who wronged me are the ones who adopted me, Ting, and Jing Asehi. They plan to wrong many, and I want to better myself now. Actually I want to be strong enough to stop them, and help this country, maybe continue there plan but in the light so it’s for good reasons. ” Aseo wasn’t going to give away their plot against the throne, but he felt he shared enough of himself for the time being. Time to ask Requiem some questions. “ I have explained myself briefly, what brings a smuggler of drugs such as yourself here, Requiem? Who do you fight for Gao, or Yoshiro? I don’t care who you side with, either way we’ll have to obey the one who rules in the end… Haha..

WC:| M: 320/320 | S: 155/155

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Peace huh?" Thinking things over, Lagi consciously nodded his head at the mention of peace. "Peace is good, it's just the fact that certain situations tend to take away the safety and tranquility of the people, like the Kou war for example. When something like this happens, it's as if people don't know how to live their lives. The right way to go about this was that you should try to see how you could benefit from the war. Living out your days in peace can be achieved with a large sum of Huang, something that you are capable of obtaining through difficult times when people turn to magic as a high source of power. Aseo, you have worth. You just need to see it that way."

In regards to the family that adopted him, Lagi could understand how being fueled for revenge became something that drives the man. In a way, he was also able to compare it to himself and identify with the fact that wanting revenge was what started him with the dark hand. However, he found out a different kind of calling, starting to be more than just his revenge. Besides that, being called a drug smuggler and having to obey whoever won this scuffle between Yoshiro and Gao made Lagi laugh a bit.

"I like to propose the term, "Drug Lord". Just between you and me, the philosophy of black rukh is a deterrent against questionable fates. Accepting the roles that were set out for you from start to end, lives are being puppeteered without any sort of accountability towards the essence of goodness. Good men are without true principles, only due to the fact that they believe themselves to side on the path of correctness. Anyone who disagrees or chooses to swim against the current's path, their stories don't matter. "

Noticing that he went off on a tangent a little bit, Lagi just got to the point. " Gao is a monster, even more than someone like me. That man can't be trusted, his death would be what's best. At the same time, he probably would have allowed the mass sale of opium in Kou, which means more money to fund our objectives. Question is, why should a prominent member of the dark hand act on the idea with siding along with what they think is best for the people? Unfortunately, I don't know how to answer that. I don't desire to see the world burn, having a hand in crime to manipulate the odds can also serve its purpose."

Lagi still felt as if he was unable to answer the question, but he didn't care.

"Aseo, would you like to join the dark hand? Act upon your desires as the embodiment of your own vice for the sake of the master. Venture into the concept of black rukh in order to change the world, to change outcomes. For humanity to evolve in order to prepare for the coming trials, the master first needs to be brought back. Your contributions to our goals go full circle. It doesn't have to be drugs, it can be whatever you are good at. "

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Aseo, listened to the way the man spoke. Imprinting the voice in his mind so he would never forget the way it came through his mind, and how he thought of him. From their earlier encounter the setting between them have drastically changed, maybe this was fate. Many paths of fate was there for him to choose, and he started to form thoughts of what exactly he could take in from what he just heard. ‘ Worth. ‘ He’s been told that before.

I am not worthy in my eyes. It's possible that can change, but for now I can't see that. Fate doesn't show me such glorious things since I’ve fallen against the wishes.

Coming to terms he was worthy would be bliss, but he was tainted, and that's how he always seen it since falling. Besides Requiem telling him of his worth, Aseo actually felt he has meet someone truly of being there for him in times of need like, Jingyi Hou. Maybe he could introduce the two?

I suppose I have my answer as to which side you stand. Standing alone, while on a side is something I understand evening if you didn't say it. Requiem, from what I understand now you're a prominent member of this so called Dark Hand, but I truly can't come to grasp the Dark Hand. Crime and Manipulation, is that all there is to it. What about a face? Something that would be able to move without the shadows, but to truly inspire a Dark Hand?

Aseo knew he had questions, but he can't go off onto as much as he would like. Let alone he wasn't apart of the group himself, until the words came from Requiem himself.

Disregarding my previous tangent on the Dark Hand. Bringing back a Master? Requiem, I will take you up upon your request, but explain who this ‘Master’ is?

WC:| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum