You are not connected. Please login or register

[training/Private]Non-Stop Training For The Warm Fanalis Soul

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The day had just begun as Ren stood there laid up in his tent completely relaxed. He was still resting from the Dungeon but he felt as though it was about time for him to get up and put things into motion. He had his own separate hut, away from his companion Yuurei. Letting his mind wander he sighed and took in a deep cold breath. He exhaled as he looked around the tent only to find his newly gained blade right by his side. As he reached for it, his name echoed from the outside. "Ren Alexius, If You can hear my voice, make your way out of your hut." Caught off guard he held his sheathed blade tightly and stood up. Passing his hand through his hair he sighed and made his way out into the light of the village. There, Right in front of him stood a rather burly man.

"Ugh, what's all the noise about, People might be sleeping." Scratching the back of his neck he looked at the man with eyes that simply wanted to rest a bit more. The man turned and grinned at Ren and launched his rather large fist right downward towards the droopy Ren. Seeing as how the man was only five meters away he was able to react even if it was delayed. Looking up he jumped back but the fist quickly opened up and grabbed his leg just as he was about to be out of reach. Before he could touch the ground the man swirled and flung him right out of the village. Such power, who was this man. The air pressure around Ren increased as he flew through the air and crashed 15 meters from the village. How had he been launched so far, who was this man and how was he so strong. He looked similar to an imuchakk but didn't fit the height requirement.

Hitting the ground with a large thud he let out a bit of blood from his busted lip. His back was in a bit of pain but nothing out of the ordinary. Standing up he watched as the man sprinted right towards him at a slower pace than him which gave him time to react. I haven't gotten a chance to try this out but it's now or never.Cry Of The Fanalis! Sucking in the air around him he took a stance and clenched his fists as he yelled out a mighty roar that echoed throughout 20 meters. "ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" The man stopped in his tracks as blood could be seen coming right out of his ears. He yelled in pain and covered his ears trying to stop the brain numbing pain. The man dropped to his knees trying his best to gain control of his hearing and get past the incredible pain. He placed his head on the ground as he yelled out "Ahhh I CANT FUCKING HEAR! FUCKK I CAN FEEL MY BRAIN PULSING AHH" Ren sighed and took in a breath of air as he stepped toward the man who was now yelling.

Jenshi:

Tech Trained:

597/3500 Words

Last edited by Ryu on 01/04/14, 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The man tried his best to gain his hearing but that clearly wasn't going to occur. Looking around him he heard nothing but his mind and body pulsating. Looking up at Ren he spoke thinking that he was talking low when in all reality he was yelling. "MY APOLOGIES FOR THE SUDDEN ATTACK BUT I HAD TO GET YOU OUT OF THAT VILLAGE QUICK WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. YOUR FATHER SENT ME TO TRAIN YOU IF I WERE TO EVER STUMBLE ACROSS YOU."

Ren stopped in his tracks and looked at the man, He clenched his fists and got into a fighting pose. "Like Hell I'll believe you!"

The man simply began to read Ren's mouth and stood up as he uncovered his ears still feeling the immense pain. Fixing his voice a bit he hid the pain and looked at Ren and smiled "That was quite the attack for a first try type of thing. You've grown quite well young Alexius, We don't have alot of time to speak but my father sent me in order to assist you in a quick training. You must remember that grapple attack your father once use to use during his fiercest moments. I believe he used to yell out the words Fanalis Power Drive but feel free to call it what you will. This move will consist mainly of a swift uppercut followed by a quick throat grapple move where you slam me right into the ground full force."

Ren didn't believe this man for a second but how else would he know his fathers move. He had to believe him, no matter what. Sighing he lowered his guard and looked at the man, "I can't do that to you, you've done nothing to harm me or others. well besides launching me out of the village.

The man passed a hand through his hair and sighed as he continued to read the boys lips. He had a pure heart but out here in this cold world, he needed to man up. "You're too kind. That may just be your downfall young Alexius." Without a second to waste he swung his fist right into the left side of the Fanalis's face. Followed by an uppercut then finished off with a round house kick to the torso. The boy fell five meters away from the man. Jenshi wasted no time and took more steps towards the boy. "Continue being weak and you shall suffer my young friend. Show me what power is within your Genes. Don't let me be like those boys who bullied you."

Ren clenched his fists and growled as he got on his knees. He punched at the ground as the memory flipped the switch within him. As Jenshi got within range, Ren jumped up and struck Jenshi's chin with his knuckles holding back a bit. He waited two seconds as the mans head lifted a bit but not enough. "Not good enough!" Before Ren could go for the second part of the technique, Jenshi grabbed the boys wrist and slammed him straight into the ground. "You have to be faster and stronger than that!!"

Ren lost his breath as he was slammed into the ground. His body went numb for a second as Jenshi stood over him and kicked him repeatedly. "Those boys who bullied you are now hunting those new things known as dungeons and they are out for blood. DO YOU WISH TO GET BULLIED AGAIN! DO YOU WANT OTHERS TO END UP THE SAME WAY YOU WERE!" A tear ran down the side of Ren's face as he remembered his past. Being the only child fanalis in a village was hard, no one wanted him around and he would constantly be bullied. But killing that boy had never felt so good, just letting it all out. Something in the back of his head whispered "Do it, Let me out boy. You know you want to." The voice was right, he did want to give into the blood lust he felt within. It was the perfect time. This man was simply beating him to death and he had to fight back, this wasn't training, this was a one sided fight.

Getting up his eyes opened wide as he grabbed hold of Jenshi's left leg and added an intense grip to it. Jenshi grunted in pain but endured it knowing that it was part of Rens training to learn to utilize this side of himself. Ren shot up off the ground letting go of Jenshi's leg and unleashing a quick and powerful uppercut right onto the mans chin. Jenshi's body was lifted off the ground within that second but was stopped by a rather powerful grip right around his throat. He could barely breath but Ren was in a state of complete and utter hotheadedness. Grabbing a hold of Ren's arm he tried to free himself but stopped as soon as he heard Ren's sentence. "Grovel Beneath Me!"

His whole body impacted the ground at such an incredible speed with such added power. He could feel several bones in his body breaking but knew that Ren had finally made his fathers technique his own. He lost breath from the powerful impact as the ground beneath him cracked and broke apart. Such power could only come from a fanalis. Ren was about to go for another attack when Jenshi grabbed hold of Rens arm and wrapped his legs around him slamming him down beside him. Calm yourself young alexius, our training ends for the day, you've learned what was needed and I need to rest up a bit.

Ren gained control of himself and sighed. He spent the rest of that day apologizing to Jenshi as they stayed in the huts back in the village and rested for another two weeks.

Technique Learned :

1764/3500 words

Last edited by Ryu on 01/04/14, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

With week two of training now on the rise it was time for Ren to begin his next part of his training. The Village was as peaceful as ever during this fair day as Ren made his way out of his hut with weapon in hand. He was so pumped to begin the next step in his training. His mentor had fully healed up from their last little battle and was now ready to begin their next Ascension into barbaric training. Just after the first training session he had been drained completely and broken up. Although this training was all so that he would never have to be humiliated the same way he was when he went through the dungeon. 

Having to be carried around, torn and beaten. That's not how a warrior should be, he wants to be able to protect those that he considers dear to him no matter the cost. This training was what he needed and this morning was the ending to his marvelous training. Meeting the wonderful North cold he smiled as his body was finally used to the killer cold thanks to everything he has been through. With not a storm in sight he knew he was ready for the upcoming training session. Yawning quite a bit he stretched out his arms to help them loosen up a bit. He felt a bit tense but didn't mind at all.

Word count: 2013/3500

Last edited by Ryu on 01/04/14, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Making his way out of the village he couldn’t help but feel anxious knowing that today was the last bit of training he would get in for quite some time. Stepping out of the village he spotted Jenshi waiting patiently in a nice open snowy plain about 45 meters away from the village. Without a minute to delay Ren got into a jogging pace and headed towards him. It didn’t take him long to arrive as Jenshi waited quietly on the floor seeming as though he were meditating.

Opening his eyes Jenshi looked up at the boy with a rather serious look. ”Today is an important day Young Alexius. Today is the day that you make your ascension from boy to a man equal to your father. I know if he were here he would be quite proud of you. Take a seat, First thing we will be doing is meditating. You will need to release all thoughts for the next two things I will be teaching you. This part is crucial if you are to learn to control your current abilities and grasp for the sky.”

Ren had no clue that he would be meditating but without any reason to talk back he simply took a seat alongside his mentor. This man had already helped him finalize two techniques so he knew that no matter what, this man was a man who would help him reach his goal. Taking a seat alongside his mentor he sighed and crossed his legs in a pretzel formation. The ground was colder than ever which sent a chill all throughout his body. Why couldn’t they have done this in a warmer place instead of this frozen land. He sighed and turned to look at Jenshi only to receive a glare from the man. He straightened his posture and faced forward, feeling a bit guilty for angering his instructor.

Word count: 2367/3500

Last edited by Ryu on 01/04/14, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

”You need to relax and let your body feel the cold and clear your mind of all troubles that haunt you. Listen to your blood flow and find your innerself. We will spend three hours doing this. The entire time I want you to simply find yourself. Who is Ren Alexius, Good Luck my Pupil.”

With that simply said, Ren tried to focus on himself but his ears were too busy listening to the sound of the wind blowing. As time passed he slowly began listening only to the sound of heartbeat as his mind wandered into a dark place within Ren’s inner most darkest place. He traveled through his childhood memories and the moments that had affected him the most. There, right in the center of his mind stood himself. But this one was quite different, instead of red hair, he had white. His eyes were a light blue-ish color and he was surrounded by some dark flying things which was even weirder. Taking a step forward towards the man he looked him in the eyes and spoke. ”Who are you? You look like me but you’re the exact opposite what’s up with that.” The replica simply grinned and said ”You’ll learn soon enough.”

Opening his eyes he had realized that time had passed quite fast and Jenshi was already standing up with a blade by his side. Shaking off what he had gone through he stood up and stretched a bit. He somehow felt lighter than usual and far more relaxed although the question plagued him ’was that really me..’

Word count: 2678/3500

Last edited by Ryu on 01/04/14, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jenshi looked at Ren and swung immediately knowing that with just that bit of meditation Ren should be able to counter and know exactly what to do thanks to his instincts. ’Show me what the fruits of meditation have shown you Young one.’

Ren caught off guard immediately raised his blade in self defense and began taking steps back while meeting the other blade head on with his and instead of deflecting he would swiftly slide the blade on the other blade in such a beautiful motion. His blade flourished as it pushed away the oncoming blades attacks with such suave movement. It was quite incredible to watch. Ren took small steps back as he continued to defend against the attacks. Jenshi on the other hand was grinning incredibly as he stopped his movement and looked Ren right in the eyes. ”You’ve done it, You’ve acquired the basic parrying. You’re learning quicker than ever and I couldn’t have asked for a better student. You’ve made me proud. Now there is one more technique I have yet to teach you. But for that one we will have to make our way to a more secure area.”

Ren stared at his blade and grinned as he knew that he had accomplished another technique that would help him get closer to his goal.

Technique Trained:

word count: 2947/3500

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Both men sheathed their swords as they departed for the location that was meant for the final and crucial technique. Ren was too excited with the matter of the fact that he was near completion and had some sort of katana training underneath his belt now which to him was an accomplishment in its own. It took about thirty minutes for them to arrive at their destination which was none other than the familiar snowy and rocky area where Ren had been attacked by the wolves a while ago during his training session before entering the treacherous dungeon. He felt a bit of nostalgia just standing in that area.

Jenshi made his way to a nice open part of the area which was mainly a flat surface and took a meditation stance standing up. ”This final technique is one of great power, this is meant to only be used as a trump card or when you feel as though you are being overpowered Young Alexius. This technique itself was used by your father in order to stop multiple powerful pirates from raiding the village years before your birth. Use this technique wisely for it will grant you another step towards whatever future it is that you are aiming for.”

Without another word Jenshi raised his foot and brought it down with such incredible power that the whole ground shook beneath Ren and the floor began to crack. Jenshi stood in his spot calmly and spoke as Ren made sure to keep his footing. ”It may not seem like a powerful move coming from me but that move will become one of the most effective one you ever use. Give it a shot and feel free to alternate it in any way that makes you more comfortable. This is your move so make it your own.”

Jenshi took multiple steps back trying to get some distance between him and Ren so as to not suffer any damage. Ren sighed and tried to focus, he felt nervous, as though he wouldn’t be able to do it. Lifting his leg he smashed the bottom of his foot into the snowy ground at full force while yelling and was able to make the area around him shake and crack far more than Jenshi but he still felt as though something was missing. As though he had forgotten a certain part. ”Give me one more shot, I know I can do this better.”

Jenshi nodded in reply and simply gained more distance as he watched with a smile across his face. Ren closed his eyes and thought of any possible solutions to make this technique stronger, that was when it hit him. He remembered his move Fanalis smash and though of how the height added more speed and power to the move. Seeing as how he was now stronger he knew he could do far more. Taking a deep breath of air he shot himself up into the sky reaching thirty meters. Reaching the thirty meter height mark he came crashing down with his legs bended in a squatting landing position. His body came crashing down at 20 m/s and the impact was powerful indeed as the ground not only cracked and shook but looked like a wave of snowy earth had erupted sending large rocks and boulders shooting up from the ground and trees being knocked over from the power. Anything within thirty meters had been destroyed including the ground which was now a cracked lumpy surface with boulders and trees lying all around. Jenshi laughed and congratulated Ren for he had finally accomplished the final technique. With that done they prepared for their departure and celebrated within the village. 

Word count 3574/3500

Tech trained:

ALL FOUR TECHS FULLY TRAINED!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum