You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning Home [travel: Reim to Kou]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kioshi calmly packed his few possessions, mostly clothing and weapons. He had come to appreciate the barbaric charm of Reim, he had to admit. But, like so many others, when Yoshiro had wrestled control from his father, most people of Kou had been recalled back to their home country. There was no longer a need for them to be in the country with a world-famous Coliseum and the fabled Fanalis Corps. He wished desperately to remain in Reim, a fleeting image of blonde hair and blue eyes flashing through his mind, but his job required him to leave.

~It is probably for the best. Someone that pure and innocent needs someone that is more deserving of her affection. A killer like me should not be tainting her.~

The internal dialogue cut off as one of the other guards stuck their head through the door to let him know they would be leaving soon. He nodded, waiting for the other man to leave before sitting down in front of a small desk and pulling out a quill and parchment. He may have to leave, but that did not mean he would disappear without a word.

Bianca,

I fear I have been called home. Though I must go, I admit I will miss seeing you. Please be safe in this new world our leaders wish to create for us. If you are ever in Kou, please stop by to see me.

Kioshi

It was a short, sweet goodbye to a girl he would have liked to get to know better. He had to admit, he was excited to see what types of changes Yoshiro planned to make in his home country, having hated the conquering expansion of Yoshiro’s father. Perhaps new blood would see Kou through to a kinder time. He folded the note for Bianca, planning to drop it off on their way to the docks. Taking a final look around the room he had called home for the last several months, he ducked out the door.

The dock was crowded, but this would be the final boat leaving for Kou for quite some time, the final vestiges of Kou troops and officials returning home. There would be trade vessels, of course, but this would be the last of the Kou ‘occupation’ team to leave. Kioshi watched for any possible threats as his charge loaded onto the boat before joining him. The boat ride would be a long one, he knew.

Their first stop was in Balbadd, but the boat did not remain docked long before they were off again, sailing for a small port in Kou. They were lucky, they came before the rough season of the sea could strike. When the boat finally landed, he had to admit, he had missed the taste of the air in Kou. It was good to be home at last.

[400+/400 travel]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum