Wrapping Up [ Solo ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrapping Up [ Solo ] Empty Wrapping Up [ Solo ] 16/10/20, 09:05 am

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Honorable Shogun Akihiko,

Due to recent threats on my life by another who was invited to your summit I have decided to not to come to ensure there will be no uncalled for distractions for your planned event. I would like to humbly apologize due to this but am always willing t come by another time to chat or even speak through letters. I wish you luck in your event and safe travels through the field given all the hidden wolfs hidden behind all the bears that are laying about in waiting.

Dalia Fedcono

The letter had been sent out a while ago, and hopefully reach the leader of the Kina people soon, she hated the possibility of this ruining her chances but at the same time currently it would be foolish of her to go where she knew 8 would be and would possibly strike. She was prideful in her skills but not stupid enough to expose herself to someone she didn’t know the full exent of power was. But now was the time to finish up her last business the swords of the men she and Altan had killed. She had gotten their swords before fully leaving the Kogatan grounds.

She perched in a tree with her chest bound and in standard Kogatan ninja clothes she borrowed off of Daichi that he rarely wore anymore. Her face was that of a boy in his late teens and wild white hair with a voice to match. She had lored over some guards by startling them with some smoke bombs she borrowed form Daichi. She watching as they ran to her location but slowed to a stop seeing the swords on the ground wrapped in fine black silks with white lacing to keep them clean and to present them in a more formal manner. “The deaths of your noble warriors were done by the Kogata. Their swords have been acquired and returned in hopes to allow proper mourning to those close to them. Be wary though, this is no threat but a warning given those returning the blades are not joining in this… but there are those who aim for your leaders crown."

"Those who took on the task front he Kogata to kill these men, and executed the plan. They grow stronger with every day warn your leader that the leader holds a blade close incase he needs to hold it to a throat to achieve his desires. May your leader remain as such for as long as he wishes it, for I have yet to see another leader who would care for his people like he.”
She said in the male voice before leaping back into the night forest’s darkness leaving the guards to look down at the swords with a note. In the note it details every job the group dalia ran with had done, it says no names nor too in depth spacifics outside of the leader of the group collecting the missions planning them and having the team execute them for the Kogata clan.

Dalia wasn’t certain how much more she would show up for the larger events now but she needed to get this off her chest and more importantly return the swords. It had taken her a while to decide between the colors of the silk given the symbolism of gold and silver benign for tools weapons strength and masculinity. Or the Black and white that is for mourning and the announcement of the dead. She felt something more straight forward and formal was needed given the other felt more personal to her and she had no right to be further personal about this. She did truly hope Akihiko stayed leader of the Kina given the glimpses of some who may want to take the crown from him honestly concerned her. She wasn't sure why but it did.

Abilities Active:

2Wrapping Up [ Solo ] Empty Re: Wrapping Up [ Solo ] 01/11/20, 08:04 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia sat in her new meeting room that was recently finished and smiled looking up to the new doll that Daichi had gotten her that she had hanging from the ceiling by it beijing tied by its stomach rather than its neck, it was set up like a candle  after Daichi hearing the story of the night Dlia was first kidnapped to allow the doll to look like it had fire for hair when lit and it was posed to look like it was running. She loved it and the room everything was as it should be. Daichi walked in then and smirked. “Guess who wrote back” He slid the letter across the table to her. She grabbed it and smiled seeing it.

“Man is it my birthday all over again?” She giggled with a smile opening the letter to read leaning back in her seat. It took a while to arrive but it was very interesting. He wished to know about the culprits of Kogata, such as who she had worked for and who with. She smirked raising a brow crossing her leg over the other. She was going to leave them anonymous like she did when she shared the last bit of information with him before she left the main Kina area… but it would seem that after everything he trusted her enough to just ask for names. So she could get an ally just by naming names that and-

“What is it?” Daichi asked curiously.

“A perfect way to ‘bite back’” She said slowly widening her smirk into a sharp fanged devious smile. She wouldn’t name Lagi, he had hurt her  like the others but not as bad and after they remained friendly… he was still her kin and he saw her as kin in return. He wasn’t at the top of the list of her kin anymore but still kin so he would receive the very thing that she had been talking about that the others so easily scoffed at because of her age… due to them not realizing what she was capable of. She would keep him safe and as protected as she could without going too far on her own marks and she would give him the protection only kin got. He may not realize when the time comes that he was only one betrayal away, one name listing away from having whatever fate would come of the others…

but he would nonetheless see her mercy. As for the others, well Hyperion was Hyperion. She set down the letter and grabbed some spare paper making a rough sketch of him  sliding it to the side after labeling it both names she knew as Eight and Hyperion.  Julius well she never came to really trust him so she was indifferent to him and saw no issue in listing him as well, she sketched and labeled it and slid it off to the side. And Altan… the girl she saw as her sister… who she would have died for… who she cried into about everything…. After telling her about Hyperion and what they did to her and she was the only person at that time that she had allowed to see her cry beside her parents. She had let her see her weak and vulnerable. And she that day rather than praising her for standing up to a kidnapper… a torturer, an enslaver…

She told her she was in the wrong, and that she wouldn't even be there if it wasn’t for him…. Not that she was there because they had become close. She didn't lie when she replied to Altan… she did wish she got everything in life… but that would not stop her from biting her back just as badly as she hurt her that day. Physical pain was hard to come by that bothered her, but emotional pain? Now that hurts. She sketched and labeled her picture before sliding it off to the side and began to write the main letter.

“Honorable Shogun Akihiko,

I can happily list to you 3 of the 4 individuals that I was working with before my leaving of them. This being due to him not betraying me and still deserving of my respect and being treated in the same manner as my other allies. The others though I would be happy to detail to you. The leader, publicly known as Eight, and more privately known as Hyperion, my ex attempted enslaver and kidnapper, is the reason why all of us had done what we did and I believe non of us would have done as we did if it weren't for him. We may have done questionable things yes but none likely for Kogata nor against you. He wishes to have friends in high places even if he has to make them in a high place and he is smart enough or cowardly enough based on how you see it, to use others to do his plans so he can claim he did nothing.

It is to my understanding that he planned to bring Kogata into power and to try to guide other clans to follow them to lead in order to take your crown and thus giving him a queen as an ally. This may have changed since I last looked into things and he may have been leading me to mis-understand things but I doubt this given at the time he only saw me as a mere savage of a child he kidnapped. If this isn’t enough I am sure you could find plenty more to get what you wish dont with him done given the man is a slaver who likes to work seemingly anywhere despite country laws. The next individual I do not know much on but I do know he did work with Hyperion on many things, one of which from my helper Daichi who used to be a ninja of Kogata but is now loyal to me and just me.

Thanks to him we watched him and I believe besides some plans that target Riem in some way or fashion he seems to have only done as Hyperion asked and holds no real stakes in Kina or at least doesn't on surface level that I could see. He may not be one of physical strength nor damage but I have no doubt that he is one to be wary of mentally and strategically. He seems to be proficient in at least Life magic from my fighting alongside him. So long as he has a staff I know he will be a threat combatively. Finally the last person I am willing to name is Altan, we stumbled upon her when she was seeming to be striking the same target as us I do not know if it was just a coincidence or what given I didn’t think to look into it at the time but she seems to just be an archer who is more then able to kill as needed to achieve her goals.

Her goals seem purely as personal likely ones that aren’t time sensitive given how casually she moves about. She seems to be under the belief that Hyperion isn't an evil man or doesn't care but either way follows him. She is a Fanalis so even without her bow she can fight with brute strength alone or through a Fanalis cry. I used to be a Falias before I met these people so I know well about how strong she can be based on how strong I think she is over all. With enough planning I think you could with your resources handle them just fine though do so smartly, the 4th member may try to defend them and if he does not even I could stand up to him. Though thankfully we are kin and allies so we do not need to worry about each other. If you wish to strike where it is its strongest though of the group and master mind Hyperion is the one you are looking for.

I wish you safe travels and fair tidings my Prince, I do hope we can meet again when you are available, and that we too can be allies and see each other more as kin one day. Until then You know how to contact me and reach me.

Dalia Fedcono
Or alternatively

Lara Duskborne

She gathered the papers together and put them in and envelope and sealed it, sliding it to Daichi. “Ensure that gets out immediately so it can arrive before the Summit.” Daichi nodded to her before bowing to her.

“... nice work.” He said lifting his head to her impressed before leaving upon her nodding to him. She leaned back in her chair and sighed grinning constantly.

“I love it when two pieces fit together at the right time~...” She practically purred out. And with that her bite back was in progress, and she may have even found an ally given he knew all of the tasks she knew they did, names, and faces to put to every one of those tasks excluding Lagi. She almost wished she would be there to see their reactions at the summit…. Almost. But she now had an entire town to work with. And to help run its trade routes of. And to protect. Whatever her fate was… it was clearly something else  than what she had once thought.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum