Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
160/160 magoiXX333/500 wordsXX40/40 stamina
"So you want me to burn some trees?"

Kallias questioned as he looked at Professor Skeeter, the woman in question timidly nodding her question. With a bony finger, she nudged her rhinestone glasses up her nose, "T-they're not exactly trees,
Mr. Althaus, but yes... It's a project some of your classmates were collaborating on and they weren't paying proper attention to them. My hands are tied with watching the class and your Magic type is perfect for the job."
As the elder woman spoke, her hands rested against her stomach, fingers lacing together nervously. The classmates in question that she spoke of were hooligans Kallias knew too well and it came as no surprise that they had caused some sort of problem while they were allowed out of Professor's eye.

"Then consider it done, Professor. I'll be back once I'm done," Kallias answered, the trademark Althaus smile across his face. The expression seemed to reassure the woman who nodded before waddling back over to the rest of her students.

Truth be told, Kallias was more than eager to escape class. While education is - admittedly- important, the Magician couldn't help but be bored. The material wasn't the toughest at Magnostadt Academy as long as you kept your head up. While that task alone could be... tiring on certain days, Kallias always forced himself to stay awake. He couldn't fall back into that miserable loop, no, and he had to be proactive to ensure that. Nevertheless, the more important part was the trees. Or rather, the act of burning them.

Something about the reassuring glow of fire comforted Kallias. While it wasn't always lifted the man's spirits, it was a good bet. It was a warm companion that fought off the darkness that constantly crept into his life. The one thing he could be thankful for his his family, at least, is their affinity for Heat Magic. The very thought that fire would always be avaliable at his finger tips was one that consoled him.

notes:
Details:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum