A Gang Related Shakedown [ Lagi/Solo/C-Rank Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

The mysterious young man revealed himself as Joseph, not much else was said about his past. He seems to be running quite a small group within the dark hand, a sect where dark hand member basically pose as beggars around the city of heliohapt. They were the undesirables, not even worthy of being out into slavery. Someone that was so disregarded by the society as it stands was the perfect alibi for their work. “Oh..so that’s what you do..” Lagi was later debriefed on the fact that a Vavantine was taken by  an elite group of slave catchers that was being headed by quite the powerful leader. “Oh, so what happened exactly? Could you give me any sort of details that could give me a proper frame as to how the altercation went down?” Joseph shook his head. “Well, she lost a fight, it can’t get any simpler than that if you want to dwell on the reason why she got captured in the first place. Granted, only the boss was able to fully take her down, after she felt a little bit weakened and drugged. “ Lagi nodded his head, but he gritted his teeth in anger. “I trained her myself….. my soldiers…don’t lose…..” He would have to be a lot stricter with his training next time if he was to trust them to handle things by themselves without his presence. “What of the routes…it’s been a few months so… did you managed to study the profile of the kind of people they aim for?” Joseph made a strange sound as scratched the side of his head. “

Well, about that. This is why I had the map in place, we as actually going to order a kidnapping for our own operations, but I was told ahead of time that you can get a bit heated when it involves your personal connections. All this work to track them down, and now we have to cut ties. “ However, Lagi raised his hand in objection. “No, this can still happen… I’ll be going in your place though…. " Ths time, it was Joseph's turn to protest. "We met before, they are expecting me, and the money.  Tensions are....tight..." Lagi laughed at the comment, it almost sounded like a wicked cackling.  "I'll take care of that too...maybe..."

386/1000

Magoi: (340/340)
Stamina: (395/395)

Last edited by Lagi on 06/04/17, 01:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It took a few changes, a little bit of the face and voice for example. That was all that Lagi needed in order to pose as dark hand informant that was supposed to make the deal. Of course, he did Mask Change and Voice change in private, he didn’t want all of his tricks being found out, or anything of the sort. “Now then…” Before Lagi left, he was given a pile of money in a bag, along with a small cloth that gave a small indication of one of the many abandoned buildings from inside of Heliohapt. Believe it or not, these people were forced out of their homes in such a violent way, sometimes for revenge. All other times, they were forced into slavery, probably never saw it coming.  Lagi felt for them, but he didn’t want to be sentimental and distract himself from the current situation at hand. “Keep your eye on the prize….” Lagi would mumble in his head as he felt a wiggle. Orie came outside of him, showing off her new look  in the process. “Lagi-Sama…” Lagi still was trying to get used to her talking , but that didn’t matter. “How do I look?” Orie gave Lagi a thumbs up sign, but them tilted it in the middle. “So-so…” Lagi busted out in laughter at the appearance of her developed personality. “Aright, get back in, work time.

Upon Arrival, Lagi noticed two men and another individual that was tied up. “Joseph…” One of the men spoke up as he tossed the unconscious man next to Lagi. “This is the merchant you wanted, now where is the money?” Lagi showed the bag of money  and then pretended to try to toss it over, but pulled back at the last second. “You, know….  There was this other job that I heard of, involving an Immuchak. Blue hair, apart of the unity corps? That was the first time I heard of your work….” One of the two slave hunters laughed. “Ya we got her good,  some wanted to punk out because of the so called “king” over at Reim. But he wasn't going to come back for some tramp. I heard he has women by the dozens anyway, what’s a loss of one to them?

Lagi stepped forward with the intent of handing the bag over. “I’ll be sure you get exactly what you’re owed…. “Then in a creepy way, Lagi’s voice started to change dramatically,  as well as the cracking in his face. The two slave catchers were stunned. “Who the hell are you?!”

“The Debauchery of the Dark Hand…Call me.. Requiem Jinx…. Everything I touch ..falls to shit… sometimes unintentionally. Right now….You have something that belongs to me.” The atmosphere was tense. They weren't expecting a fight, but they sure as hell was going to get one.

WC- 859/1000

Spoiler:

Magoi: (340/340)
Stamina: (375/395)

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Dark hand’s a bunch of scrubs in unwanted turf. I got this….” Slave catcher 1 moved at C tier speeds in order to rush Lagi down and pummel him with an iron mace, backing with C rank strength. Lagi responded with an insanely quicker sidestep and coated his hand in Orie’s acidic goop, throwing a quick basic attack in the form of a jab at A rank speeds to do A rank basic damage to the shoulder joint of slave catcher 1, completely removing his arm. “ahhhh!!!!!” The slave catcher fell to the ground, grasping the open wound as he bled profusely. “You were saying? “ Slave catcher 2 and 3 decided to start shooting darts at ‘Lagi in order to slow him down with the use of infect dart. However, With an insane amount of perception of danger through the use of Lagi’s symbiotic relationship with Orie, dodging them was a piece of cake as they moved evasively, orie appearing behind him. Forming tentacle-like cannons on his shoulder, Orie started to fire goop acid bullets at the Slave catcher 2 and three, it was 2 goop balls for each one, but the slave catchers both ended up using, Retaliating Return. They blocked the goop and was going to use the momentum to fuel their next attack.

“We got you now!” They said this in unison as the decided to split up on appropriate sides in order to trap lagi between them. However, Lagi squatted and jumped up, easing the growth of his leg muscles in order to utilize his jumping bean technique. He simultaneously threw up under the bunch basically threw up on the punch, using goop trap. Their arms and legs were glued to the ground, and they didn’t have enough strength to break free. “ guahh!!!!! Hurrnnn!!!” They struggled to no avail as Lagi landed, and walked over at A rank speeds, giving slave catcher 2 a stomp in the stomach with B rank strength to crush his spleen, and basically skewered slave catcher 3 by tossing 3 kunai, one hit his chest and two hit his crotch. Each kunai toss did about B rank of basic damage each, more than enough.

“Too overboard?” Lagi said as orie appeared again. “That last one was rather…. Sad….” Lagi walked over to the one who was still bleeding out of his arm socket. “So….. where were we? “

Spoiler:

Stamina: 285/395
Magoi: 340/340

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum