Vet's Maintenance [Lagi/B-Rank Mission/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

Lagi felt like he was on a roll, the feedback that he received in regards to the horses was pretty terrific. Such a basic concept of taking the horse and working on it to make the most common animals be more valuable than the rest of the similar breeds was the essence of what Lagi wanted to capture. Sure when it came to other methods of traveling such as swimming, flying, and even burrowing, there were differences with the rest of the animals that Lagi also knew about, like the sandworms that resided in heliohapt that preyed the sands of that area and it's inhabitants. Even the ravenous manta's that Lagi once had a hand in personal training and raising as messengers and mounts in the Kou war had their flaws of not being able to fully traverse a particularly long area. They got tired at times, and there were some flight paths that Lagi had to take into account before going through with it. The problem with the sandworms themselves was that it took a particular talent in order to get a handle on them, especially since it involved having a rough hand and a soft hand at the same time.  If you wasn't that experienced with animals, you wouldn't understand.

Even the flexian moon rabbits, the intelligence that they harbored in regards to how they conduct themselves and their community might  leave to retaliation if they are mistreated and don't see you as the alpha. They were too smart, and if Lagi didn't get to them and put a factor of control on the way that the mother rabbit could give birth to the rabbit pairs and whatnot. Kou would have been secretly overrun if the rabbits were provoked, nothing short of an army of animals that would have continued to grow and get smarter if left unchecked.

Lagi did them a favor for interfering, but that was beside the point.

"Hmm..."

Mulling over it, the horses were the best choices to go with. They were easy to handle, Lagi's breeding techniques took care of most of the potential health issues and even introduced a new mutation that would have assisted the hooves. In addition to that, these hooves allowed for travel across many different lands without issue, with the matching endurance to carry on. Lagi believes himself to be on the right path of monitoring and breeding these creatures for business purposes, but maybe he was doing this because he was homesick?

"Well, more paperwork i'm going to have to get around to when it comes to the sales of these creatures. "

Sitting in a low lit office setting, Lagi was going over the payment contracts and request for installments of the sort in regards to the people that wanted to buy a black stallion from Lagi, or a few of them to be purchased as a bulk price setting. Of course, that was more expensive, but it's exactly why these contracts were made in the first place.

"Some of these buyers didn't really go into detail of the use of these horses or how to properly maintain them. As a matter of fact, some of the caravan companies that purchased these horses ended up staying in Kou for a little while longer. I'm sure  that with my expertise of taking care of beasts and things of the sort, there is more info and products that I can add to the selling of these creatures. "

It would be a shame if these idiots ended up running the beasts to death or even forgetting to keep the black stallions malnourished. With the price that they paid, it would even be an injustice that an EL Nagi produced type of creature ended up being in the lower front of priorities for the people that sought to claim it in the first place. It would have been for the best of all of them, including these animals, if Lagi was to educate the partners in kou that didn't leave the country already in order to assist them.

"I can also use this time to look at the state of these animals as well and make sure that they are in good health and in a prime condition."

After deciding that this was a good course of action to take, Lagi went and gathered his things in order to begin his visits to each and every trade partners, checking on the animals as well to make sure that they were alright. It was pretty bad to say the least, the long time that Lagi has spent with them and the patience that he had to exude required a form of confidence in his work that led to a stubborn streak at the same time. He never thought he was done, and he always thought there was more to improve.

812/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I truly believe that the golden feed that I produced for the horses and their diet scheduling is something that you should take into account when taking care of these amazing creatures...."

Lagi said this as he petted the horse on the side while talking to the caravan manager that purchased them.

"They are meant to get you far, but the proper care of the creatures is the main key that you should take into account when trying to manage them through your travels. From what I think, the jobs of humans are the easiest when it comes to taking care of the black stallions. It's going to cost a bit of extra money, but you can always refer back to the dark hand for these special items and horse supplements. "

With that being said, Lagi went into his coaching criteria of what he expected or wanted the horses themselves to have access to. One of the things that he proposed as a suggestion to the people was having access to minerals and salt. Another thing that he proposed was the fact that they should keep the horses together more often, basically encouraging that they would buy the horses in bulk for the sake of the feeling of companionship and the motivation of the horses to continue on. Then there is another kind of animal that shares the same characteristics around, they tend to be a little more chipper. The final thing that Lagi proposed was that they should discourage breeding outside of the specialized breed of black stallions in order to maintain the gene pool and increase the chances of what makes the black stallions special to carry the kind of qualities that made them important in the first place over. Not for nothing, but the attempt to make a bootlegged version of what Lagi took his time to initialize would lead to a quick death for some individual. This was one of the actions that he would not forgive, especially if it wouldn't even be the same exact breed.

This was also in the contract somewhat as a tldr on how to properly care for them, so Lagi had nothing to worry about for the moment.

The next few days involved the same, Lagi as requiem jynx was offering a low priced vet style checkup for all of the horses in order to make sure that they were in good health at the time of the selling point. To Lagi, it was a good business practice to maintain.

"Well, I seem to have some free time. Maybe I should check on the stables to ensure that the horses are comfortable and maybe set up a brand new training regimen for them? "

Thinking out loud to himself, Lagi continued on with his process of proceeding the stable holds of where the dark hand was currently keeping the new projects of requiem jynx. Or better yet, the projects that lagi was working on in order to maintain a bit of his sanity.

wc 1317/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"So what do we do now Jynx, I actually heard that you were leaving Kou for a moment. Of course, we can keep some of the businesses going since you basically set us up to be apart of your court. But I must question the motives of this court as you operate under the guise of requiem jynx. The dark hand, what exactly are they trying to do in heliohapt? "

One of the vampires that Lagi turned by the name of Silquitas had questioned Lagi in a separate event. Not necessarily out of suspicion that Lagi wouldn't do right by the people that he himself made. One of the concerns was the survivability of the vampires with Lagi not being around, with the vampire lord blistering as much strength as he had.

"That is why we masquerade. At the time, we are not allowed to truly be ourselves in public. The thoughts of fear and retaliation from the populous is as real as it can be, which is why I worked hard to at least keep a system of cattle for you to have access to the blood of animals. Blood is not a complete necessity, it is el ragu or even opium to human as it affects us. A drug, but we can control our urges. Human blood is sweeter, but I'm expecting you to behave...for now. In the meantime, keep the horses on the supplements, make sure the formulated shots I left are administered."

wc 1500/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum