You are not connected. Please login or register

Body manipulation- Origia Mode?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Body manipulation- Origia Mode? Empty Body manipulation- Origia Mode? 08/05/16, 03:23 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is the craziest idea i had, but it sounds like a doosey. Here me out, lets say that a fanalis or an Immuchak has max body manipulation. Omega tier of some sort right or even A rank. Could they go on an epic quest to access their origia mode? Origia mode could be something like those races accessing their original forms for a short period of time. The fanalis get their wolf mode back and the Immuchak temporarily become attack on titan once more.

Now, it doesn't have to be spec base, could be an alternative DB transformation that you can shift in and out of at max levels perhaps. Haven't hashed it out because, well....idk what you think of it.

Lets discuss.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Go home Lagi, you're drunk...

Jokes aside, fanalis are kept in human form by Ugo's magic. Ugo's magic tops everything in the magi world more or less. So I'm gonna say this doesn't seem like something I'd allow. Besides, we don't know what the Imuchakk's original form was. Only the fanalis.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum