You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagi Body Manipulation C to B

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi Body Manipulation  C to B Empty Lagi Body Manipulation C to B 15/12/14, 03:04 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was about time that Lagi started his new training with his new specialization. It’s been a while since he dropped his archery for something a bit more practical, only due to the fact that he would be by himself a lot more often since there are places that his creature can’t go. On top of that, body manipulation seemed a bit foreign to Lagi, even though he found himself dawdling here and there with the training of it that he learned from a travelling circus group. “Ugh….” Yes, Lagi has actually learned his body manipulation techniques from a travelling circus group; their tent was just outside Reim. His mentor in that retrospect was named Fareed; he was one of the acrobats of the circus As a matter of fact, Lagi was just about to see him for a checkup to see how his body was doing. Fareed was not a doctor of some sort, but he knew the limits of an individual well by a quick glance, he was also a good chiropractor. Lagi usually visits when their showcasing was done for the day he wanted to check with Fareed to see if he was any closer to mastering this body manipulation technique. “And that’s why I’m walking over to the backside of their tent now. Lagi would say as he waited for Fareed while petting the tiger in the cage. Fareed showed up a few moments later with a big smile.

“ King Lagi! Welcome my friend, are you here for the show?”Lagi shook his head as he stretched out his arm and gave Fareed a pat on the back. After retracting, Lai gave an irritated look to his arm. “I’m still not used to doing that, but I need some training Fareed, can you help me out. Being as good as you is a definite statement of my ambition here, but even i can admit that it won’t happen anytime soon. However, I could use the exercise. “ Fareed looked at lagi up and down and snapped his fingers. “Well, let’s try stretching your limbs put respectively as far as you possibly can, they would work pretty well for attacks, try to do it about 200 times for each limb. “ Lagi’s jaw dropped when he heard his friend say that. “ Are you serious?! Dammit, now I really know how zygus and orie felt when I made them do all of those repetitions. “Lagi would mumble to himself as he started to do the exercises that was instructed of him. It was a bit strenuous, Lagi was trying to quickly get accustomed to the new ability that was available for him to use. “Why did I pick up such a strange way to fight in the first place. “ Fareed shook his finger at Lagi… “No talking back to your sensei, now you have to do this every day for a week. Be sure to come back to me tomorrow for some extra training. “ Lagi sighed as he regretted that he ever opened his mouth. Even though lagi was the king, he was a humble man at least.

Specialization Training- Body Manipulation

C to B- 524/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Taking all of the training into account, it was going to be a while before lagi started to get used to the whole body manipulation thing. However, the week of strenuous training definitely did wonders for Lagi. Lagi was now able to stretch every part of his limb out at least 100 times throughout the whole day. Now that this particular achievement was out of the way Lagi thought he was ready for the next step, regardless of what Fareed said. “Alright Fareed, one hundred is good enough. What else do I have to do?!” Lagi would say almost deadly as he waited for the next step of his training. Fareed nodded his head as he stretched out both of his arms, and one arm and one leg. After that, Fareed stretched out two arms and one leg. “ It’s about time that we test out your stretching limit, were going to be doing repetitions once again with more limbs this time. The key to this is to also practice enlarging your limbs as well as you extend. It could make for a good exercise of control over your limbs and total bodily movements. Use as many limbs as you possibly can, try to make it to 50 repetitions today.
Lagi grunted as he continued his training with the man, it was actually a lot harder than it looked. “No, it looks just as freakish as the training itself. “Not only did lagi have to maintain a stretch, he also had to continue to hold the growth with multiple body parts. This definitely seemed like a total pain for Lagi to accomplish, it was hard enough for him that he was foreign to all of these new techniques. However, this was a new challenge that was laid out for him. Also, the repetitions would increase by 10 everyday as lagi continued these exercise. This exercise would last for another week; it seemed to be form of speed training in order to get good very quick. However, this made Lagi comfortable with his n w bodily position, as well as allow him to hatch other ideas about how to offensively use his new abilities in combat. After a week has passed, Lagi was told to do these exercises for two more days until he was absolutely sure that he had no kind of problems. After those days passed, the training stopped as Lagi was left to his own devices. “Thank you fareed! I really do appreciate the help that you were giving me from time to time.” Fareed nodded his head in improvement. “Its always good to help a friend, yo tended to out sick performance tigers when we were short on money. You also did it free, who would have known that you was not only apart of the el nagi clan and the king of reim. “ Lagi let out a bashful chuckle as he runs his hands around his hair. “Don’t worry about it, all in a days work. “

1000/1000

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum