Magicians

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magicians Empty Magicians 07/01/16, 04:38 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

So, I'm working out an alt in my head and plan for her to be a magician but the issue with that is I'm not quite understanding a few things. Like does a magician start with Intel automatically and get a second specialty of their choice when made or does the specialization option just get replaced by Intel?

Would someone mind just giving me a quick walkthrough of making a magician? Aside from the normal, obvious stuff like what I'd fill out for a non-magician. Obviously.

2Magicians Empty Re: Magicians 07/01/16, 05:33 am

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well just like all other specs you take it.
Eg: your spec will be intelligence but you also need to pick your element which u do get more of as you teir up.
Intelligence - Fire

3Magicians Empty Re: Magicians 07/01/16, 05:45 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

So if I wanted, say, a magician with the Dom special I'd go about getting it at b tier like normal and start out with Intel?

4Magicians Empty Re: Magicians 07/01/16, 08:12 am

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ah, I see your mistake now. Being a magician and having the intelligence specialization is the same thing. You aren't a magician unless you have the intelligence specialization.

5Magicians Empty Re: Magicians 07/01/16, 08:13 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

[*Disclaimer: This is my personal suggestion, not from staff's side :3 ]

So the basic things to create a magician is to choose Intelligence specialization first as your primary/first specialization, that, if you want Magician to be the main role of your character. After that, you need to choose what type of magic that you want as your starter element. The example of available element can be accessed here. Remember, you start with single element of magic but you can get your second magic type at B-tier and also get your third at Omega-tier. You also need wand/staff as a medium to channel your spells ^^

As for the second specialization, you can unlock it when you reached B-tier. Let's say you choose Dom as your 2nd spec (Like Noir! Yay!), you can work on the required WC to get it without need to change the Intelligence spec.

The advantage of having Intelligence spec as your PRIMARY are, you are protected by borg and also able to see the flow of the rukh. You also able to create combination magic once you have 2 magic types at appropriate tier which will allow you to add passive damage in it.

The disadvantages are: you are not able to have defensive spell and if after you get another spec and want to add defensive skill (let's say you choose your Dom beast to have defensive role), you wont be able to have a defensive skill that is higher than B-tier. Another disadvantage is as written below:
From spec system for INT wrote:
All primary intelligence spec users must start out with weaker bodies including those of races with innate strength boosts. All Magician's are limited to D-tier damage with their bodies. The exception is if they gain Strength specialization as a secondary or tertiary specialization, in which case their abilities deal damage as normal, with the exception of the Imuchakk, who would deal damage as though they were a halfling of that race.

Hope I dont misunderstood and hope that is helping~ ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum