Buffet for Classmates [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spoiler:

“Now, anyone want to answer this question?”

The teacher asked during a lecture, waiting for one of the student to answer it. But it seems that no one interested to go and answer that question about magic type, as everyone just stay quiet in their own desk, paying no attention to the lecture. Noir raised her hand and walk to the front of the class, writing the answer of the question.

Noir headed back to her seat, wondering why no one wants to answer that simple question, it is only about what type of magic that have a high aptitude with the Life Magic.  Just when the lecture finished, the teacher called Noir and waited until all the students went out then explained his plan. He thought that Noir should organize a little activity that might increase their productivity as the teacher assumes that the students have been studying hard and getting cranky because of that.

The teacher quickly left the classroom after explaining, leaving Noir who still processing the matters. Why she had to organize it, she thought, she is not even their leader or something.  She quickly walked out from the classroom and go to the garden to do some thinking as she sat on the bench near the gazebo, she never done anything like this before and she is confused for a long time.

Buffet for Classmates [Job/Solo] A-_secret_garden-197249

She closed her eyes and tried to think of some things that should make the student relax, but nothing came to her mind.

“Bad dreams?”

Noir quickly opened her eyes and she saw a red haired man standing in front of her, smiling mischievously. She didn’t waste another minute as she quickly stand up and walked away, feeling disturbed by the man’s presence.

“Hey, hey, I’m just joking.” The red haired man chased her, “You looked troubled before and I can bring myself to not asking, haha, I might be able to help you know.”

“How to deal with cranky students?"

He laughed after he heard Noir’s question, never thought that she would be very straight like this. “Well, some relaxation and fun might help them. I’m Rufus Scarlett, 1st Kodor student by the way, you?”

“Noir Ecryola, 3rd Kodor... What kind of relaxation will help?”

“Hm… a picnic will be great…”

Noir confused, she knew picnic will be good but many preparations should be done. Things like socializing it to every students, preparing the place, the activity and also the food. Wait, food? Noir thought that something related to food might be helping, like throwing a buffet of delicious food.

“Will they be happy if I gave them food? Like throwing a feast?”

“That’s fine, I guess. You can borrow the kitchen and cook something there. Hm… I’ll help you if you want, I can cook.” Rufus smiled, offering some recipes that might make students happy by eating it.

The next day, Noir went to the kitchen with Rufus who promised to help. They began to prepare the ingredients as they will make stuffed turkey, classic vegetable soup, strawberry shortcake and many more. Noir began with the soup as she made a broth from chicken’s bone, added some vegetable and mushrooms inside, and then gave seasonings to the soup. She went on with the cooking until it finally finished, everything looks great and she just have to put it on the dining table at the cafeteria. Rufus’ dish was very delicious looking too as she drools by looking at it, but quickly brushed it off and continued with decorating the table.

At the lunch time, the students went in and amazed to saw a big table reserved just for them. The table was decorated with flowers and many delicious looking foods being put on the table. They delightfully enjoyed the food as if a heavy burden has been gone from their shoulder.

“Looks like we made it, and here’s your reward.” Rufus smiled to Noir, and handed her a plate full of food that he cooked which Noir gladly accepted. She love to eat delicious food as it calmed her down, it made her feel warmth. Just when she ate the food, she remembered the food that she received at the library, it has the same signature flavor coming from it. She gazed at the red haired man beside her and the man replied with smile. “You’re welcome.”

In the end, the teacher was very happy to see his student finally focused in the class and it increase the class’ productivity. He was very grateful and promised to reward you.

Word count : 758/500
Stamina / Magoi : 150/150

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum