You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely Orphans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lonely Orphans Empty Lonely Orphans 29/11/14, 11:01 pm

Chaos Calling Card

Chaos Calling Card
D-Tier
D-Tier

A lone figure stands in the sun of Heliohapt, a red umbrella shielding him from the sun. Only a handful of meters in front of him, lies the door to an orphanage. The building itself seems somewhat rundown, and Kai subconsciously reduces the force of his know on the door, fearful that any small quantity of force would be great enough to send the entire structure toppling over. A shrunken old man opens the door. "What do you want?

"Good day, I'm Kai, I have come to provide the children with entertainment."

"Very well then, but don't expect much success." The door swings open, granting Kai access to the interior of the building, just as rundown, but otherwise neatly maintained. Kai makes his way down a dim hallway and up a narrow stairwell, finding himself in a small room adorned with five or so cots, and three small children looking out the window. When he enters the room, the two older children, probably no older than ten each turn to look at him. The younger child, a small girl continues to stare out at the street below.

"Hello there young ones, my name is Kai. I've come to visit you today." The children have almost no reaction, all continuing to look sullen. I've got to cheer these kids up. But how?

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum