You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: Technique Lists

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion: Technique Lists Empty Suggestion: Technique Lists 03/03/14, 03:26 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the system is right now, we have to look through god knows how many topics to get someone's spells. This isn't a bad thing whilst we've almost all just got the base 5, but when we start having secondaries and tertiaries? Shit is going to hit the fan. 

Thus, I suggest this; Have a technique list area in the spells. Somewhere where we can still edit the topic, where we have to post up our new spells there everytime we get a new one. That way we can all easily access our own and everyone else's spell for use in combat.

2Suggestion: Technique Lists Empty Re: Suggestion: Technique Lists 03/03/14, 03:36 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's called your vault. Check the link in my sig ;)

3Suggestion: Technique Lists Empty Re: Suggestion: Technique Lists 03/03/14, 06:26 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

yeah, but that's for plots and things. If you just want to get techniques, I feel like they should be separated. But, hey, what do I know?

4Suggestion: Technique Lists Empty Re: Suggestion: Technique Lists 03/03/14, 07:37 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The vault is used for major plot events that have occurred for your player, items/ pets you posses, and skills you know. You can put your abilities in a single thread if you wish just contact one of is staff to do so.

5Suggestion: Technique Lists Empty Re: Suggestion: Technique Lists 06/03/14, 06:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Put everything in your vault. It's your responsibility to keep track of all your abilities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum