You are not connected. Please login or register

Sara Technique to be trained

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sara Technique to be trained Empty Sara Technique to be trained 04/03/14, 08:15 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara Technique to be trained Id5LYFRUlyVmT
Name: Punctures of Death
Tier: B
Cost: 30
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offense
Range: Close range (7-8 feet.)
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 Post
Description: The user takes her blade and gets into close range and  moves her blade at 25 m/s pulling forward and backward doing multiple stabs for a total of 15. Ten stands occur in .121 seconds. therefore 15 would take .182 seconds. This deals B-rank damage in total meaning multiple bones will be broken  upon impact and major internal damage will occur. Muscles will be torn straight through leaving holes throughout the enemy. However the more time she takes the more likely she is to get hit. Regardless any amount she does will total B-rank damage.

Last edited by Sara on 05/03/14, 08:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your description seems to contradict itself.

The user takes her blade and gets into close range and  moves her blade at 25 m/s pulling forward and backward doing multiple stabs for a total of 15.

Here you state you do a total of 15 stabs. But then you go on to say that you can do a total of 40 stabs.

I'll quote the rules regarding multiple hit abilities for you:
Amount
This determines the "Number" of portions or pieces within your ability. Typically this also only pertains to spells, but exceptions can be made. Eg. 5 fireballs

D-Tier: 5
C-Tier: 10
B-Tier: 15
A-Tier: 20
Ω-Tier: 30

The "Amount" of an ability may produce more possible hits, but it also splits up the damage. Eg. A C-Tier Ability may produce 10 fireballs. C-Tier damage will be applied but ONLY if all 10 hit. If 5 or less make contact D-Tier damage will be applied.

I believe this would be one of those exceptions. Please lower the total number of hits and distribute your damage between them. I suggest lowering it to 4-5 as is actually shown in your gif so the collective damage isn't spread out too far.

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ah it seems I missed that. I'll keep it at 15. Damage distribution is stated in the rules so no need to be repeated. When I stated 40 I was talking about a max, but 15 was the max. I guess I simply got distracted.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sara Technique to be trained 21oyps5

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier