You are not connected. Please login or register

Hit em hard and fast [b] PArt 2/ Lagi Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Being king certainly had some responsibilities; taking care of bandits was one of them. Usually it was the army or some hired mercenary that handles these jobs but Lai actually remembered the old days where he would take on these jobs by himself. As a matter of fact, Lagi remembered taking on a job similar to this. It was around this time that Lagi decided to go through his belongings, he was in search of a map that had somewhat of a bandit camp. Lagi wondered if the camp was still there, the one that he was intending to look for all those months ago. “It can’t be, even after the war and all that. How could they still be looking to rebel? I guess this just means that they would have Kou as their new targets of execution and whatnot. However, Reim is now under Kou, so it’s not like their plans would have changed dramatically because of some little detail. However, it’s still my duty as king to take care of these things. Lagi would say to himself as he decided on the best course of action on eliminating the bandits. “Ahh great, this is definitely the cookie cutter of responsibilities that I have to go through throughout the majority of my life. “Lagi proceeded down the hall towards the back of the palace of kings, where Zygus was resting. “Zygus, wake up, we got some unfinished business to attend to today. “Zygus would open up one eye and immediately recognize that it was Lagi.

After making a small yawn, Zygus would stand upright and have himself a little snack from his food bag. “Oh, you didn’t eat yet? That’s ok then, I’ll wait. Actually wanted to do this mission with you today Zygus. It’s good to use my dark vessel so I can get the hang of it, but I miss my best friend.” With that being said, Zygus stops eating and starts licking Lagi in the face. Lagi started to laugh as he stopped his companion of bathing him in saliva any more. “Zygus, okok I get it!” Lagi walked over to one of the handlebars next to the small nest made for Zygus and got his riding strap and other gear. It was about time that started to move out, but Lagi was quickly stopped by one of his advisers. “Sire, Hold! Hold I say!” Lagi was just about to hop on the back of his bird before he was stopped. Lagi turned around with a neutral look on his face. “Where are you going? Is this another one of your solo escapades?” Lagi would look at Zygus and look back at the adviser. I’m never alone; I have my partner with me. Everything is going to be ok. “The adviser was at a loss for words, but this man clearly lacked the charisma to convince Lagi that he needed any more backup than his bird. Alter the adviser gave up; Lagi hopped on the back of Zygus and started to head out to the outskirts of Reim.

It was a pretty decent flight, about twenty minutes. Lagi could see all of the previous wreckage, the remains of the conflict that reim had with kou when the first king sat on the throne. “Look at this place; we still haven’t cleaned this place up yet?” Amazingly the results of war weren’t exactly disposed of as of yet. Lagi wondered just how these bandits were able to switch up positions, or avoid any altercation from both sides whatsoever. “Well, if there was a need for a map to pinpoint their location, they must be well hidden I should definitely keep their small hideouts as an example for different locations that we can take advantage of.” Lagi would mumble as he looked at the map, but Zygus was picking up on something with his hearing. “Squak, squak! Lagi looked down and looked ahead of where their current location was. About 6 tents make up the camp, 2 groups of three surrounding a camp fire. Two hounds were in the middle, and they started to sniff the air violently. The hounds started barking, alerting the guards to the metallic bird in the sky. “Time to get to work….” Zygus can send a strong enough magnetic pulse in any direction that would travel at the speed of 20 M/S, and cover the area of 30 meter. Instead of doing practical damage, this pulse actually breaks down metallic objects and brings them further to destruction. Metallic objects affected that are b rank or lower will receive a durability penalty of -40, with enough force from the pulse for the metal item(s) to be knocked away from their possession at 20 m/s.

This happened almost as instantaneous as some would expect. It knocked away all of the bows and swords that the bandits had. It also destroyed the tents, detaching the metal poles that held them up and together. “What is this power?!” One of the bandits would say as he looked around for where all of the scattered weapons would have gone. “And now for the finishing touches. End them Zygus….” Lagi gave the kill signal for Zygus to finish this, and Zygus responded in kind. “Squak!” Zygus flaps his wings intensively to create a massive tornado that spreads out about 30 meters from where the technique is launched. The actual size of the tornado is 15 meters in scale. Within the contents of the tornado, there are metallic shimmer shards that 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. The tornado can pull in those with c rank strength or lower to none within that meter range, where they will be sucked in and take damage periodically. The wind moves at the speed of 25/m's, and those sucked in would be spinning around at 25 m/s. Cuts tear straight through muscle and are able to nick the bone, each post that they're inside the tornado. Zygus is at the epicenter of the tornado, those riding on his back will be free from harm. Those who somehow make it to the eye of the storm is also free from harm. The bandits were far from the eye of the storm, due to the fact that they decided to spread in order to reclaim their lost items. Ahhhhh!!!” The screams and the spread of blood was splattered throughout the remainder of the area. The tents were scooped up, and even the hounds were killed instantly. One by one, the bandits were sucked up into this spiraling metallic storm of death.

After it was all said and done, Lagi and Zygus landed near the remains of the area as Lagi started to look around. Alright then, it’s about time that we do some investigating, don’t you think?” Lagi would say to Zygus as he snooped around the area. LAgi had no clue what he was searching for, but he would know once he finds it. “Well look what we have here…” Lagi would say as he picks up a map detailing the final base of these bandits. “I’ll hold onto this for now…”

1175/1175

Emerald of ashanti

Magoi 205/250

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum