You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravenous Manta Part 1 [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“All clear!” There was an announcement from an el nagi member that has safely ensured the new nest for the trained mantra was secure. Lagi wanted to make them a comfortable as possible in the chances of encouraging them to do the deed. That would be good for the El nag clan in a sense, It would be nice to see if they laid some eggs or two while  Lagi departed to the western front in order to locate where the  mantra are. This was definitely a new species that Lagi was having experience with; he wanted to handle this assignment as smoothly as possible. As the Nagi orai gathered up their capture equipment, Lagi geared himself up as well with his own capture and taming equipment.   “Hmm…” Lagi snapped his whip a few times with a small smile on his face, the crackle of the whip was a good sign for him. He wanted the material to still be in tact Lagi would hate it if he would have to buy a new one. After they got ready to go,  Lagi gave a nice wave to the people of his village. “Goodbye my family, I will be sure to return with some good news. Make sure that the mantra get it on while were gone!” Lagi would say as he departed from the village with the rest of the nagi orai as they started to head  out to the western front. “The hunt begins!” Lagi would say as he continued to be excited about the trip in general.
It was a few hours on horseback and Lagi was following the schematics of where the last group of Mantra were found in the first place. “Hmm…..” Lagi would say as he and the lagi orai arrived on location. Lagi dismounted and started to set up the capture gear and look at the map.  “Ok, well this should be around the area, which is a big area to begin with. We would have to somewhat narrow it down. “Lagi would say as he looked to a  member of a nagi orai who had a hyena as a pet. However, this hyena had an amazing sense of smell, it was a pretty good tracker. The nagi orai member made sure that his pet took a nice whiff of the creature that they were going to find. I then proceeded to track the smell as lagi and the rest of the group followed behind and set up their capture equipment.  After a while, the beast started to growl, which alerted lagi and the rest of the members. “ 12 o’clock, here they are….” Lagi would say as he seen two ravenous mantra flying side by side to each other.  “Well, it’s not much of a party if I don’t put on my party suit. “I’ll use my vessel to bring them down, hit them with the anesthetic when you get a clear shot.” Lagi would say as he got ready for the capture. “My fall from grace has only fueled my rebellion! Balek! Realize my ambition and shroud this world. “

518/1125

280/300

Abilities
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi grabbed the net and started to fly towards the mantra, ramming one of them aggressively to agitate them. The mantra he rammed screamed violently and began to chase lagi. “Eahhhraahh” The other mantra tagged along, somewhat curious to see its  flying partner chase lagi around and decided to join in.  Lagi was flying zigzags around  the mantra, h was faster than the beast and it was hard for it to keep up. After Lagi harassed them enough, he decided to fly a little further to where the archer nagi orai member was located,  who prepared his bow to fire off anesthetic tipped arrows.  This was all going according to plan. “now!” Lagi would say as he summersaulted upwards , breaking the line of sight for the creatures  as they still continued to fly forward due to a delayed reaction to Lagi’s superior speed. The arrows were shot and hit both of the Mantras. It wasn’t necessarily painful, but it had to be just enough to pierce the skin in order to get the anesthetic going. Lagi came  behind with his speed and got the specially crafted el nagi net that had an amazing strength resistance. T would have been hard to break, C rank strength wouldn’t be enough at all if they wanted to break free. Ontop of that, the mantra themselves were lowering their flight and  fell down. The el nagi surrounded the  mantra and pinned them to the ground  in order to lower their chances of escape.
Lagi changed out of his black king mode and waited until his group finished pinning them down. “ Alright….” LAgi would say as he started to whip the  Mantra senselessly as they drifted in and out of consciousness due to the pain.  It was the torture of having a drug that was forcing them to sleep, but a stinging and brutal sensation that keeps reoccurring and making most of its senses attuned to it.  This gone on about for  two to three hours,  Lagi didn’t let up or took any breaks until he was finally sure that he instilled fear within the mantras. After a while , Lagi looked in the eyes in the mantra and smiled. “ I own you, you belong to me. You will obey me, you will not deny me!” The mantra both whimpered as if they were asking for mercy. Lagi had a hard face on as he put out his hand, they both desperately licked it. “Heh…” A wicked smile formed on Lagi’s face  as he gave a signal to release the mantra . The mantra were completely under Lagi’s control, he deduced their breaking point  with a simple glance, along with the techniques that might seem evil but effective.  With that being said, Lagi took out his map and started to mark down the area. “Ok team, were going to send these lovely creatures back to the village and check on the eggs. Hopefully they  would of hatched by now since we been gone for a short while. ”On top of that, Lagi had to attend to his kingly duties, but this did involve his duties as a king in  sense. Lagi’s plans for the mantra were going to change things, and they didn’t even know it yet. “Follow….” Lagi would say, issuing a command to the newly tamed, broken Mantra.  They followed Lagi without question, realizing that this man’s commands were the only thing that separated them from  any more pain and suffering.
IT was registered in their minds that Lagi was the alpha male to them, everything he told hm to do was to be obeyed and carried without question. “ Now then, back to the Village!” LAgi would say as he returned to his horse and proceeded to head back to the El Nagi village with the capture group and the mantra.

1125/1125

270/300

Abilities/Profession Perks used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum