You are not connected. Please login or register

Manta Delivery [Task 4- Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manta Delivery [Task 4- Lagi/Solo] Empty Manta Delivery [Task 4- Lagi/Solo] on 05/02/15, 12:43 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi and El drago flew on over to the site that the cargo was secured, the Kou carriers were already taken care of and there was el Nagi personnel the area. There was also three Ravenous manta present that the pilots were taking care of. It appeared to be a quick feeding session of the animals before they started to head out. With the arrival of Lagi. They looked towards him and smile. “ Lagi! Hey!” IT was none other than Gavin and Stark, one of the younger members of the El Nagi clan. They were around Lagi’s age, so it’s safe to say that they grew up together. As soon as they saw el drago, they mad a small prayer bow, but Lagi stood them up immediately. “ Some traditions should be overlooked. Don’t worship El drago as a god, look to him as an ally to our people. “After this was cleared up, El drago snorted and looked over the amount of cargo that they secured, which was quite much. “ Surely you thought of yourself as unprepared, the Manta are not nearly enough to carry all of the equipment. This was quite the seizure, but there isn’t much we can do if we can’t capitalize on it. “

El drago had a point, but that’s kind of why Lagi brought him along. “ Hey El drago, I know you aren’t a fan of chains and ropes but do you mind carrying some of the Luggage as well. I could really appreciate your help here. “ El drago didn’t really have a reason to say no, Lagi was ahis partner and fallowed by the law governing their bond all this time. Lagi was changing into a better person along the way; he became a guy that became hard to say no to. “ As you wish……” With a confident smile Lagi would then look to Gavin and Stark. “ Gavin, Stark… Load up El drago with the extra cargo. I’ll do a second maintenance check of the cargo on the manta to make sure everything is secure and nothing would fall during our flight. I’m already positive that they are pretty much healthy; I trained some of these bad boys myself. “

There was a short time of getting El drago set up with the remaining gear. Afterwards Lagi would hop on the Ravenous manta and take point. “ Gavin, Stark, you should know the Fight patterns. El drago , we flown together numerous of times, so you know the way back to the capital from here. We fly in a delta formation and I will take the lead. Coordinate your flight along with ours El drago, that would kind of permit you to fly a little slower than usual but I think that you could handle slowing down for our sakes. You are not only being served as a carrier, but you are treated. As a marker if you mimc the flight pattern we took on the way here. In that case, we would spot you if we ever split up. Use your Electroperception to sense us and notify us immediately if anyone goes off course. “ After those small instructions, the three Manta and El drago took off towards their flight to the capital of Reim

550/1125

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Name: Electroreception-Passive
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi/ 15 Sustained
Element: Lightning
Class: Supplementary
Range: 30 Meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: El Drago uses his lightning magic as a medium in order to conduct Electroperception as another form of sensory. El drago senses the weak bioelectric fields generated by living beings in a 7.5m radius from El Drago. This ability can be sustained.

Ruler Gem- Emerald of Ashanti The gem will allow a person that is doing a mission thread do 25% word count reduction, 50% once they reach Omega Tier

270-300 Stamina

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Manta Delivery [Task 4- Lagi/Solo] CrChE3t

Manta Delivery [Task 4- Lagi/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A few hours into the flight, Lagi and his comrades were hit by an immeasurable storm. The winds were strong and fierce, the occasional lightning was startling the manta a little but they were properly trained to follow orders. Regardless of the lightning and whatever fear it may be feeling, it was already programmed that its nothing worse than what would happen if you didn’t listen to the beast master. It seems like a harsh method to most, but it was effective and taken advantage in this situation. The strong winds were another thing though , They continued to blow into the eyes and face of the riders. Lagi had his hat sash that protected from the blowing winds in his face. Protective gear was a standard when handling the manta as pilots. El drago didn’t care much for it, he felt as if he seen worse things in his long life , the storm didn’t even bother him too much.. It was a difference in measure when it came to the bravery that he had, it was endless. The rain and the storm was nothing more than an obstacle that continued to blow into the path of the brave riders of the El nagi clan.

“Stark, you are falling off course. Maintain altitude!” El drago would say this simply as the starm was getting to stark a little, he was flying a bit unprofessionally without noticing, but El drago’s voice brought him back on track. So far, everything seemed to be working towards lagi’s benefit. That was of course until a lightning strike actually came down from the sky and zapped Gavin’s Manta. It started to fall down, possibly hurt from the lightning. “I’ll get Gavin! Don’t break formation.” Lagi would say as he ordered the manta to nosedive after the young clan member. When he was within 3 meters of the manta, LAgi would heal the manta with his angelic brace, clearing the ravenous manta of B rank injuries. “Gavin Pull up!” Lagi would shout out to gavin to pull up a the both pulled up at the same time. “ Gavin was panting a little bit but he still maintained a focused look on his face. “ I thought I was going to die back there, thanks Lagi. I really owe you one.” Lagi smirked as he and Gavin continued to rejoin El Drago. In the meantime El drago kept his focus on the life signature and remembered to give proper directions to the el nagi member on staying on course. When Lagi returned with his comrade Gavin, the wise dragon would smile.”

“I see that you made it back in one piece. This lightning storm is more like a vacation to me, it reminds me of home. However, I don’t think that it’s much of a cake walk for you. “ El dragon was enjoying the weather mostly, it could be due to the fact that he was lightning dragon. Either way. Lagi and the rest of the el nagi clan continued to persevere and make it out of the storm in one piece. It was definitely a challenging flight, but Lagi managed to guide them through the storm. El drago helped as well by being the co-captain of the group and providing direction to Stark when Lagi left to take care of Gavin’s problem. LAgi was relieved that they made it out of the storm, the beasts were ok and the packages were secure. “ Alright men, the next stop is the city of reim!” They would be safe for the remainder of their journey.

1125/1125

240/300

Abilities and profession used
Spoiler:
Breaking Point: Having grown up around Beast Tamers and their beasts, Lagi has had extensive experience in Beast Taming. Having seen the breaking point of so many beasts, with that being the El Nagi clan's preferred method of taming, Lagi is able to determine where and how to bring a beast to its Breaking Point in order to gain dominance over it with fear (Lagi is unable to gain Dominance over another Dominance user's beast, but he is able to determine how much more punishment it could take from a fight).
Undeniable Command: Having instilled respect through fear, the Beast Master is able to give commands to the beast it has 'broken in'. As the beast fears the Beast Master to such a degree, it believes that any command given by its 'master' is less likely to harm it than disobeying its 'master'. They will, therefore, ocassionally perform tasks that may otherwise be considered suicidal. Depending on how long this beast as been broken in will cause the complexity of the commands to be broken down (A creature just broken in might only be able to follow basic commands, such as 'follow', 'defend', or 'attack', whereas a creature that has been with the Beast Master for some time would be able to be trained various 'tricks'). The sole exception to following the command would be in the event that the opposition is another PC, or some Staff-Ran NPCs.

Name: Electroreception-Passive
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi/ 15 Sustained
Element: Lightning
Class: Supplementary
Range: 30 Meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: El Drago uses his lightning magic as a medium in order to conduct Electroperception as another form of sensory. El drago senses the weak bioelectric fields generated by living beings in a 7.5m radius from El Drago. This ability can be sustained.

By using up 15 Magoi, the bracelet will shine a golden light healing up to B tier wounds on the user or any single target within 5m. Cool-Down: Can only be used once per thread.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
When the men arrived in Remano and reported to Roark, the leader of the El Nagi would clap Lagi on his shoulder with a smile. The two men that had assisted were excitedly filling other members of the rebellion in on their exciting flight, including the chance to fly next to the legendary El Drago and flying through a terrifying lightning storm. Roark looked over some of the tasks, frowning in thought.

“Son, we have a couple of different options. The weapons you just brought in need to be given over to the other branch we are working with. Either you can help guard them as we get them through the city or you can help with something else. We also need someone to see about retrieving a noble Kou woman and her children. Her name is Shuvi Taki. She has many connections with different traders here in Reim. Which would you prefer to do?”

((Lagi may post in response to this and choose either Task 2 or a custom Staff-created job))

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Not to say that I don’t trust anyone else, but sometimes I wish there was two of me so I could split the work. Guess I could start with completing the duties centering the guarded gear at first and I’ll see if any work is left over after that. “ Lagi didn’t mind these tasks at all, maybe the adrenaline was racing from the last flight that got him pretty eager to get out there and do stuff. However, it was a statement he was setting. If the king was off his throne and working among his people for the good of his people, it shows them what kind of ruler he was. It would be a shame if something happened the weapons that me and my comrades worked so hard to secure and bring back to the reim capital through that storm, I won’t feel satisfied until I have hand in its safe distribution.

Picking Custom

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Job Name: Securing Supply Lines [Task 4 Pt 2]
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Task 4
Job Overview: Now that the weapons shipment has been secured for the Rebellion help get it to the other branch of the resistance. You will need to make it through two check points being monitored by Kou troops. You must disable the Kou guards discreetly or spend extra time avoiding the check points. Once the task is complete, the man you are to meet with, Sly, will take you to personally deliver a box of weapons to the leader of the Fanalis Resistance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum