Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would look surprised to see another skeleton appear before him. THey were quite different in appearance and stature however. Archi was modest but intimidating in appearance while this man seemed to be eccentric and more regal. "pleasure to meet you Brother. Archibald has spoke highly of you" he would bow his head before looking up at the mention of some of the man's discoveries. clearly ecstatic about the idea of looking at mysteries of the world. "I would greatly enjoy that Brother. I too am interested in exploreing this world for our order and uncovering the secrets and mysteries that lay beyond the veil."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was show time and Moka was set to go on. It was no hard feelings as she ready herself. Taking in her father's kind words she has always held them close to her heart. But she must prove this the moment she would go out on the stage.
It was show time and whatnot. She was ready to get this show on the road.
As she walked out onto the stage. She would receive a small cheer. She had supporters and that made her happy.
As she started her set right away she would then say to the crowd. "Hey don't go cheering, y'all don't even know if I'll be funny yet." with her small top hat on.
Moka would then start her act.

"So I woke up and I got hungry today and you know how I hate to wait on my food. So I decided to order out." Then a child would say
"What did you buy jester person?"
Moka looked on and then would say. "Well, launch not a race but I order a chicken and an egg. I'm still waiting on them but I'll let you know which came first." She looked on as more than a few caught on to her joke. As she went on to say. Well if you thought that was something then you'll hate this. I asked my friend Cinderella to come play soccer with me. But oh boy was she bad." Then someone would say "Why was that." Moka would then say "Because she kept running away from the ball." Soon moka would turn and did a spin into a perfect split.
Right after that, she would do a backband into a back flip as she stood up.

"So my food finally came and as we were eating I asked my father a simple question. I said hey Bartolo if cannibals were to try to eat us who would they go for first?
He looked at me and then said neither one don't be silly and then I said why not? He looked me right in the eyes and said it's too much of a jester to perp us. Besides we taste funny."
Moka would start to moonwalk as she would then say this. Speaking of my father he really needs to get out more.
He has a crush on this one lady and I told him maybe he should make the first move and send her some flowers. I bet she would think that was a Romantic Jester" As she said her last joke she would take a bow rather they cheered or not. Moka tried her best and had fun.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

Lukxiel watched as day turned to night quickly. The festival at night had many nobles, and odd looking people on the streets. The Lord’s Feast was so grand it almost made his jaw drop from the delicious smells filling the air. The boy thought that Master Jean was so awesome, she always remembers that he had to lay down a foundation for his fruits to bear thus he feels she’s seeing him as hers right now. Walking along the streets with his Master, she explained how the highlight of the night was yet to be seen. His eyes filled with many stars, his head tossing each away as another one took his eyes off. While his eyes looked, he had still followed Master Jean til they came upon Fried Dough, and Candied Yams.

Master, Let’s get some Dough! and Yams!” He’d say while reaching for his coin pouch. Tossing a few coins he grabbed Five Fried Dough Buns, and Five Candied Yams. “ Here , Master. Let’s go watch the Jesters show.” He said, giving her two buns, and two yams, taking three of each for himself. He’s growing after all ! Lukxiel would lead the way, and find seats for the two of them to eat the snacks.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 3 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Show

"Sure my boy, we can go watch, you've worked enough to enjoy the day. Besides. it will give you a rough lay of the land. There are all sorts of people that we need to protect." She would lead the young man. The shows weren't really her slice of cake but it was good to help her ward. She was only trying to give him the experiences she lacked, for her there was more war than practice. That was a time that feared would be coming again in the future, how long did they have? How long did she have to help raise him into a proper warrior?

As Moka began to walk on stage more people would start to show up to the grand feast. Only the most important got seats, but most were welcome to bring what they had or to grab from the tables on the sides meant for the workers and others that came in. They would come in to see that her jokes, while confusing at first would grow into something much more funny. Her jokes were simple, with wordplay and simple anecdotes.  The lord of the table would start them off with a chuckle. He'd seen a few simple gags, but this was refreshing even if it was nonsensical. It was enough to get the show started.

Babi

Canary was a strange man, but he always knew how to spot treasure. He took note of a great value in the young boy. He was strange in the kind of way that the Cardinal enjoyed. He wasn’t sure about how he would grow into it, but he had the drive from what he could see. So, he only had to do a little prodding to get his answer. If Babi was true, then he would be able to take the bait.

"Why I'm sure you would, there's plenty of things in the world I can show you. But can I show you a story about this cup I've been reading? I think it's quite something if I say so myself." His hands thumbed through the book, showing pages to Babi. Archibald would try to hold back a smile. It seemed rather silly, but it truly was a test. Explorers had certain qualities, and he needed to know which ones the serpentine youth had.

You have 48 hours to reply

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

THe snake like being would look up between the two skeletal beings before focusing on the book itself. He found it interesting and was excited to see what stories it held. What young boy didnt love stories of adventures or mysteries that are waiting to be solved. "So what exactly is special about the chalice and the story that is behind it?"

He would move his face closer to the book and attempt to read what he could "Is this a tale of something grand or about the artisan that made such a vessel of fine craftsmanship" he would ask deeply curious about all of this

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was cool and pretty fun with that being said. All was well for Moka The Jester.
As tears fell from her eyes she was truly happy as rather she took a big Win lose or draw, she won the hearts of the people and that was all that mattered.
Soon after picking a few flowers up, she would look on and return to the backstage and made her way towards Bartolo.
She would smile and run towards him in a happy motion.
Jumping up and down as she looked on at him.
"I did it...I did it...I did it did you see? I'm so happy I could die. At first, I just didn't believe I had what it took but now I do and it is all smiles from here."

As she said that she wanted to know what he thought of her act and if was she good enough now.
"Well don't just stand there how did I do? Do you have any pointers for my storytelling comedy?"
She would ask him in a hyper yet happy tone of speech.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For once, it was a night of peace for everyone. The Knights enjoyed the shows, watching how the lord laughed. Then, in a moment the star was gone, she would go off the stage to meet her fool of a father. The other jesters would walk up, and they would watch the show. He would hold his daughter, for the first time in his life, in her life. The words that came forth were a true expression of his joy. "I'm proud of you, a real jokester." As he said those words the next would come from the lord himself. For as the night went on it was clear that they were the best group. Most did the same tired, trained acts that he had seen since he was a kid and his father acquired him a fool. No, his daughter deserved better.

The knights would see as the clowns were brought out for a bow. As the meals of roasted game, root vegetables, greens, fruits, and all matter of grains were devoured down by them all. Next, would come the sweets. The candied things, the sweet cakes, and all manners of treats. Something many of them had never seen until this point in their lives it would be a night to enjoy.

In the distance of the night, in the hut of a holy man where two brothers of the order came a different tale began to unveil before them all. Canary ducked down, looking through his notes, and his books before pulling out the drawing of a chalice on a worn-out sketchbook. It was bright, silver with a golden glow, gems of all shapes and sizes. "What makes this item so grand my brother, is it is said to help cure all, to strengthen the weak. Considered an object that is downright, divine."

13 years later....

The Bird and the Snake

As time passed for the young Babi he continued his duties, working at the monastery, making wine, and learning prayers. As time went on, he would spend his free time or off duties with the Cardinal, learning and researching more about this grail and where it could be, about how they could prepare. He would help train the serpent, help teach him new skills, how to use his body better, to be quciker to be stronger. He was not just a man of cloth but a protector,, and a protector needed strength. His power and wisdom is what he offered to the boy.

After the first 5 years that was when the expeditions would begin, Once a year they would head to a remote jungle at the southernmost point of the known world. Each year they made it deeper, and deeper setting up new outposts. From time to time, Archibald would join them, wishing to see the fruits of their efforts. Yet, he was busy with life at the church, raising young ones, making fine wine, and finally praying. His life would stay a constant, as these two would begin to blaze trails.

The light would shine through a tent, as the sound of soft rain would pitter-patter on the top of the canvas. It was calming, the sun was rather fresh and the morning dew would creep in as the day began to establish itself. A morning of good rest would be needed for the journey to come, they were at the first base camp of 7. Set up so long ago, it was well stocked with supplies and had adequate facilities to rest.

"Wake up Babi my boy, we have a big day ahead of us." Canaray said, parting the curtain of the tent, allowing the light to turn the whole room golden.

A Knight's Fable

As those years passed Jean and Luxkiel built a more serious life. He was allowed to enjoy his youth, the downside was it did not last long. For only 4 more years he was allowed to enjoy being a child amongst his training, after that he became a man. That was how he was treated, his training became more severe. As his duty grew, his time with her would shrink until by the age of 14 he was on his own. A true knight in training, with the armor of the wind he won those many years ago.

With Jean no longer duty-bound to help nurture the boy their time together was over. Still, he would see his foster mother from time to time. She ultimately had to take on a bigger role, she was now working at the palace. As a guard, the young girl would grow to rule this land. If she did well in this duty, there was something higher for her, something greater.

The young Luxkiel was resting in his bed at the castle in which their order resided. He was on a good path to promotion from his efforts. It was rare for an eighteen-year-old to be considered to become a Knight Marshal. In order to prove himself he had a task, he was to travel by horse to the palace capital a week's journey away. There, he would reunite with Jean and help her with a planned counterattack against a small group threatening the safety of their people.

The House Falls

Time for Moka was quite stable for her thirteen years after that lucky knight. Her performance was good enough to win them this opportunity. Her and three of her fellow jesters now resided with the lord, lady, and their heir. There they lived happily, being treated well as long as they worked well. That they all did well, and while their lords weren't temperamental their humor and show kept them sane in the times to come. It was the one comfort they would face as David's men closed around their territory more and more. It trudged slowly, a slow-trickling battle that would weaken their forces. They were only safe because they were not a priority.

Moka would be hailed well in her work, for it she was invited to all balls, parties, and meetings whenever some entertainment was needed. Which was often, which meant she would be the eyes and ears that consumed everything in the time that passed. It was just as Bartolo had tried to teach her, there was more power and knowledge in being a fool than anyone could imagine. There were plenty of ways such power could be used. It was up to her how it would affect their new home.

"Wake up my girl, you need to get your make up ready. The luncheon is in only a few hours." Bartolo woke up the young girl, shaking her. He was already in costume, he was always in costume. Even in a new life, not a single person had ever seen his true face. That would not change, even now. "I here they are having some guests to discuss how to better strengthen the borders. I imagine they couldn't be any bored-er!" He joked, ready to start the day.

48 hours to post

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The boy, the child, the juvenile was no longer any of those things. He had aged and grown both physically and mentally. He had continued his work with Archibald bit also learning under Canary. He had become something of a capable person suited more for protecting and survival than actual fighting.

He had spent his 13 years reading during his free time, trying to learn and do his own research on the mysteries of this world. And now he was on their 8th yearly expedition and this time he was sure that they were going to find the grail and the secrets that reside inside of it.

He would wake up groggy but excited. He had gotten used to the hard, toil of camp duties as well as traveling through unknown regions. "Yes Cardinal. I am ready to carry out" he said half asleep still

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Teenage years are a pain. It's the time of life that determine where you will end up. Ig you don't know already.
It's the time where you can make costly mistakes and what not.
Moka was no difference when it came to that. It was one of those times for her. As a kid she won some contest and that contest brought her and her father here. To this palace of all things.
As she heard Bartolo tell her it was time to wake up. She would pull the cover over her head once more. "Too Sleepy to work today can I take a day off?" She would say in a sleepy tone of voice. As today was a good day or at least she hope it would be. But what Bartolo did not know was she was ready dress. She stayed up all night and was pretty much on the sleepy side of things. As she would the. Reply to his border joke. "Dad Jokes oh boy..."

Soon she would let out a yawn and would say "That seems like the knight problem at the end of the day. Let's just stick to making people laugh papa." Soon she would try to go back to sleep.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

Babi would find the warmth of the jungle to be a blanket carried forth by the dense layer of humidity. As he would slither out, or by the time he had slithered out of his tent he would see the small wooden fort that had been set up over the years. There were shacks filled with supplies such as dried fruits, salted meats, bandages, spare clothes, oil, and even arrows.

All sorts of things were needed on the venture they were heading out for. The young man would notice Canary loading supplies into a large pack. Near the end of the camp were the stables, where their mounts would be waiting for them.

Canary would walk over to Babi, offering him a pack that he had already prepared earlier in the morning
"If you could please my dear brother please awaken and feed the beasts, we head out in the hour so we need to be prepared. I will start preparing our breakfast, then we can eat and leave." As he handed over the supplies he walked over to a fire that was already roaring. A skillet sat over it, it had seemed that the Cardinal had been up at work for some time.

If he paid close attention he would notice there was quite a feast to be prepared for their early morning meal.

Moka

"You could take the day off, and I could have one of the others join me but I trust you the most my dear girl. Besides, you're funnier than the rest, so I plead for you to come with me. If you wish to be carefree I would dare not to deny you." Bartolo would laughingly say.

He would open more of her curtains to allow the light in as he offered the young girl the chance to prepare. He would wait by the door for just a moment. Allowing her some peace before coming along to bother her once more with his request but he'd be a failure of a fool if he gave up that easily.

"Please do think about it, either way, I expect you and the rest of the troop to be there later for dinner. It's been some time since we've all gathered and I think it would be good for the rest of us." He had to have been smiling, but it had been quite some time since the whole "family" had shared a meal together. It was about time, they had much to discuss after all.

Posting again in 48 hours

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

THe snake would enjoy the warmth of the jungle. IF he was being honest with himself, he felt more at ease and in his element while he was in the jungle then he ever did in the convent or the city.

he would obey the senior exporation member and go tend to the animals which he had bonded with over the years. He would whisper to them thanks for their assistance before going to eat breakfast with the elder monk. He still was not sure about his place in this world but he did enjoy exploring every year and then doing research adn studying the rest of the year while helping Archibald.

FOr once he felt like he was wanted.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Babi would slither over to the beasts he would not see a horse no, he would see something far stranger to help them get through the jungle. They were bipedal birds, with beaks similar to that of an axe. Their eyes were sharp, looking for their next meal but the moment they had seen Babi both of the birds that were present would begin chirping up. Chattering to see their friend, it had been so long since their last trip that they were excited to get on the road again. They had space to roam, but nothing quite the same as running through the wilds of their home. They knew this land much better than either of them, better than those who explored and died in these lands long ago.

After he had finished the meet and greet he would find that Canary was waiting with a bowl of stew. it was made from some pack creatures similar to a boar they enjoyed during their time in these jungles. At first, it was hard getting used to the tastes of the wild but over time the Cardinal had figured out to make something that was a bit tastier for the pair. Handing a steaming bowl over to the snake the cardinal spoke. "If we get to moving soon we could maybe even make it to the third checkpoint by the end of the night. The fourth will take us some time to get to, it took us forever to set it up because of the terrain last time so I don't believe it to be any easier now."

As the man of bone finished speaking he would down a bowl of stew, pouring it down in a single gulp. He didn't seem to savor the food but still, something like a smile seemed to radiate forth from him. he was a kind, but ultimately dedicated man. From these years together the one thing Babi would know that the expectations the Cardinal carried were high.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 3 82c7e8b65b0e8348b81a9c9e5c13e62d

Next post in 48 hours

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi enjoyed the bird's company as much as they enjoyed his. He would pet them with his tail before giving them their food before returning to Canary who had food prepared for them.

In a similar fashion to the senior monk, Babi would devours the food in a single gulp as he usually does. He enjoyed food but ate more for the sustenance rather than the taste. Every now and then in the past several years he has had dreams of a street urchin who was always hungry. At times like this he would be remembered of those vivid dreams.

"Yes sir! I quite believe we can traverses through the path much quicker this year. We are well prepared and the birds are in a great mood this morning" The young man sounded hopeful of their sojourn out here going quite well.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was that thing she hated that he did. It was reverse physiological or whatever you called it. He acted like he didn't care but believe the stars that he did care if she came or not. As she got up. She would look in the mirror and not really like the clothes she chosen to wear.
So we would instead go and pick out a nice all back dress. As she stepped up to her make up mirror but this time it was her turn to put it own.
Now she was wearing a black and white set. She looked like a mime if anything.

She really did not like going to dinners they just was not her. But she did it to make her Father happy at least. With a yawn on her face. She would take to the bathroom and brush her teeth and she was ready for her day.
As she went on to look for her father. She would say to him.
"Well I hope this dinner go better then the last one." With a little Sas in her voice. It was clear she was in her teenage years.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

As the serpent and the skeleton both swallowed down their meals it would signal the start of their busy day. They could keep up the chatter but they needed to haul across the jungle. They had comforts in the camps, but the space between held nothing for interest. Well, not for the majority of the stretch that was. They'd already scanned as much as they could between their outposts. "Well then my dear brother, let's get on our mighty steeds."

Their great bird with axen beaks would let out chirps. It was their sign of affection for the companions. Canary would offer his a small treat, some dried meat which got him a nuzzle in. As the birds offered their companions a bit of affection. The deal had been sealed and now th riders could mount. The moment they had sat on the birds they would become stiff. Canary, in response, would give the call once the gate was closed behind them. "KYAT!"

In a blink, the talons of these great beasts had burst forward, through the brush, and with a big leap they hopped onto the trees. Grabbing each branch and throwing themselves forward they went nearly 20 times farther than they could on their own. This jungle was vast, and it's hidden threats were more ferocious, more expeditious that could find them. There was no time for delay.

Moka

"Well I'm glad you decided on joining me. I promise this one will be nothing like the last. I hear that this one might be more invigorating." Bartolo would say with a bit of a chuckle. His laughter was almost infectious, it was just uncertain what kind of infection.

When the young girl was ready to leave the jovial jester would skip, leading the way for them to go. They had quite a walk. Despite their work, they had no business being close to places of importance. They were just whispers, laughs, and songs in the halls to keep the wheels turning smoothly. That was allotted them any power, to be rats in the walls, the cockroaches in their kitchen. People would nod and smile from the nature of their practice but would laugh in many different ways as they were gone.

Before they knew it, they would be upon the gates of the meeting hall. The grand limestone doors were adorned with silver and gold. Guards in fine full plate would raise their lances which acted as a barrier. Each pushed upon a side until before them was a round table seated with 13 individuals, one of whom was their lord. By his side, would sit the young lady Murmurr.

Responding in 48 hours

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The snake would pet the bird's head with his tail since he had no arms. He liked his mount and wanted to get this ride over with so it could have a well deserved rest. As they start making their way through the area, Babi would keep an eye out for anything new that stood out that was not present in previous years. They had explored this area before but that did not mean that there wouldn't be something new or strange there

Relying on his smell and taste more than his own eyes he would dart his long forked tongue out frequently, tasting the air and trying to smell for anything new or dangerous. In situations like this he had come to rely heavily on his more animalistic traits. They were monks and explorers, not knights. So they had to be as cautious as they possibly could of they had hoped to find the end of this expedition.

Just thinking about finding the item of their desires excited Babi. Not just because of the item and the wonders behind it but also because of the chance to learn about the stories that revolve around it and to separate myth from history. Also once this was done he would be able to pursue his own exploration for myths he discovered.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka over the years have grown to the life she lives and have grown out of trying to get a better one. Rather she feels there is no life better then the one that is a joke. But in a good way if that was to make sense.
As the duo walked along the way. She truly disliked going to the stupid palace of all places. Because she will see all the happy go lucky royals and their stupid lives. If anyone knew Moka she could make anyone laugh. But if anyone was to look at her on smile they could see it was forced. The only time she could truly smile is when she is around her father.
As he is truly the only one to bring out a happy smile.
Even if it is a soft ir faint one.

As the duo made it to the lime door gates. Moka would look on and be a bit uneased. As she hated this even more the colors were all off. But she put on yet another forceful smile. As Moja looked on he would give a bit of a friendly wave. She she made it to the dinning hall or whatever you call it. She would see the seats. The ever so often seats. There was 13 seats but her father made the number 14. That made her mad as he literally kept them all smiling.
Moka would look on and then see the princess. To ring her pretty little neck would be a KILLER JOKE and thinking of that caused her to laugh a little out loud.
As she did that she would take a bow in a jester stance. As she would say to them all. "Greetings all we are glad you would have us this evening." As she spoke in a Shakespearean like voice.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

The young serpent had truly become observant in all his years of traveling through the jungle. After years and years of visiting these routes, of having learned the danger of not knowing. The beasts that lurked, the plants the tricked, and things that could not be understood that they tried to understand. He had done in learning them all well, in trying to always look for things that were out of the ordinary he would notice something. There was only so much time for something to be said, especially with how their friends flung them through the air.

It had been noticed only before the end of the first have of the stretch. Just before the second camp, probably only a click away was something that Babi or Cardinal surely would notice as strange. It was odd that the priest had not noticed or spoken up but as the years went on it was getting harder for him. He was already far older than most of his kind lived, he had already seen the rise and change of time. There were things here that had hurt him far differently than the ailments of their home. He could keep living, but his skills waned.

The young monk would notice a path, a small one of idols leading to a stone arch rather obtuse, rectangular in shape that seemed to some kind of alter slightly deeper in the woods. That had definitely not been there before, there were all sorts of strange things that shifted and moved through these jungles but it was rare that there lie something like that. Especially with what seemed to be a hooded corpse laying over the altar.

Moka

"We are just finishing up our discussion, if you don't mind do whatever you need to do to get the show ready. Lunch will be soon, and if you wish to eat before we get talking again then I hope it's a show that has us eating till we're tired." the lord would joke. He was a serious man most of the time, but he was not above sharing lunch with the staff, knights, and yes even the Jesters. His wife would dare not but him, his daughter yes they were more than willing. They just needed to keep them entertained enough so that they kept eating till stuffed. If they were too tired to talk then the jesters could sit, eat, and chatter as they made merry. If not, they would need to leave or step aside as they talked more private matters.

As they continued their discussion knights would escort them about forty feet to the side. There was a side room with a wicker wall to help block sight but not completely conceal it. They could hear but whispers, with their trained ears they could actually make out half the words, slightly more if they listened harder. At the moment all they could hear was the wall, dark, and thunder. Bartolo would whisper to his daughter as the guards did stay close. "One of us needs to stay, try to listen what they're saying while we can. The other of us needs to go further back and get the props for the performance. If you go back there you can pick what we use but if you stay then you have a chance to hear or pick up on some things that I might not. Who knows, I could be too silly for my own good"

The jester really was bad at keeping a straight face, even in a moment like this. Now the choice was hers, the first in many that would show her why the fool in black was so persistent on being around this world. There was more danger, excitement and wonder that was present than she could know. Especially with the terror that should have followed as they would pick up on a name, that name is David.

48 hours to respond

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Lukxiel enjoyed the rest of the festival in honor of their king’s daughter. He enjoyed the spectacular performances of clowns, and jesters. Their performances were so splendid that even the most tasteful of cuisines didn’t leave the same impact. He enjoyed the night with his Masted as the tournament came and went, and times moved on.

https://postimg.cc/cvrTSPjm

HIS SUMMONS was late, and his start to the journey was delayed. The young knight found himself in a room inside the Order of the Stars. His task was simple, and even though it was, he had awoken late! How late he was might affect his journey, but he would make up for it with his fast pace of gathering his woven bag, swords, knife, and armor. Lukxiel, had his test to become a Marshal! This lack of focus was not what a marshal was supposed to be so he quickly got around his room, and left with everything in his hands.

The boy was fresh out of breath as he reached the stables, and he  spoke to the stable boy to get his horse ready. While he waited he quickly reorganized his items equipping his swords to his hips, and tossing his cape over his shoulder. His yellow orbs have softly turned to lightning, clear sky blue with yellow tints! His teal hair switched to a short bob cut  full of white hair. He hasn’t been stressed by this experience, but it hasn't been easy either! The young Lukxiel, now 18-19ish in age and ready to become the youngest, of the young knights !

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 3 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The snake was surprised to see a path of idols and an altar. He would bring his bird to a halt, shouting to his instructor. "Canary! Look, there appears to be a path that we have missed on our last outing. It leads to some sort of altar or shrine."

WIth this he would get off the bird and begin to make his way towards the altar. His body was adapt for the terrain and he had a better chance at avoiding any traps. He would see the hooded corpse and approach it albeit with a bit more caution than the rest of the path. He was letting his curiosity get the better of him.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As pre usual Moka drown the kings voice out. What a foolish man and they had the idea. To call her father s clown what a joke.
Moving along the duo would be in a room of some sort and with it. They was again tossed to the side like ragg dogs. But Moka has grown use to it. But it was what came after it. As her father gave her options to pick from. The thing is both of them sucked hard. If she stay and they say something and she tells him. He will just brush it off.
But if she goes to get the props then and he hear them say something it could break his heart. The choices the choices. Moka then decided to go with the latter. "Say daddio ill say and listen. It might not be much but they might be waiting on us to preform."

As she said that she would put on her famous forced smile. Moka as pre usual would start to try and listen in on the royals. The food would soon be ready to serve but until then she had to wait in a room away from the others. As she tried her hardest to listen through the walls. All she could do is make out a person named David. "Just who could that be? Another user we need to make laugh maybe?" She would say with her classic cone backs.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

The serpent would find the going of the beaten path would lead to some things he would've never found before. Inside the robe he would find the figure had a strange key, one of old stone with green rivets of the mineral that must have made it up. the veins lead to the head of the key which had an eye resting upon, made up of polished emerald stone. As his eyes looked on he'd notice that the shrine had a lock over it. There was something in, deeper that had been kept away. There was something that were being kept away from.

Canary had approached, his bird close by as his eyes scanned the area all around him. He was on edge, others had been to this area at some point. Was this new? How in any way could this be new that was the only thing the Cardinal couldn't quite put together. "I fo not remember seeing this on our past venture, I wonder if we've just missed it or is it new.." he pondered but the decision was mostly up to the young serpent. They could discover, find what was being kept away from them or he could return back to the safe road. Continue the journey as he had known it.

Moka

As the conversation would continue those who had their own fanciful life would continue their talks of politics. There was some urgency to their tones, back and forth some seemed to get heated while others try to calm the tide of battle. What it brought was some sense of fervor to them, it was of no surprise that they were trying to keep things from escalating further. She did hear the words "war, wall and guardians" Before he could hear anything from the others, her father would come from around the corner. He popped up once again with a creepy smile.

"Well well, since I got to pick out the toys that you will use. I brought you this bracelet which when you try and shake hands it will cause the user or target to spin around. I will be using this flower which creates a little bird that can't be caught." he would say showing both the items up in grand display. "That is unless you'd like to swap, but I'd pick soon because it looks like it's show time."

As he spoke, a guard came right around the corner. His hand guiding them to make their way on out. They had a performance to put on.

Luxkiel

"You're late" Jean would say, Luxkiel's master, now one of the Masters of the order she had earned rank through prowess on the field. Her skill as both a commander and a soldier had been proven, so that not only but expectations on her but the rest of the order as well. "We're making a new name, so it's expected that you put forth an extra effort. That's why you're doing a field test today."

The area was wide, there was no foe within their field of vision. Certainly, there had to be some confusion that it would be causing the young man but he did not need to wait long to find an answer. "You have a simple task. There are three captains out there, go out there and claim one's flag before all three find you."

It was a rough and brutal task, if he wasn't quick or if he was just unlucky the young knight was going to be taking on a trio. The area was open, but ahead there was a barn about a click away, a forest far to his right and on the left the grass held a small impression from where people may have been walking before. He had his options, or he could wait there.  "You can do this, I'll have a much bigger task waiting for you."

48 hours till next post

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Stars Tourey Armor:

His horse had galloped at full speed. Breaking into a skid, and hard stop at the tuft of his master’s pull. Lukxiel got off his high horse and walked towards his Master, Grand Master Jean! The boy bowed and assumed his place, and posed to address the woman. She spoke and said he was late. Her new stature, and position made her words hit differently when she spoke now. Everything she said about the field test he was supposed to be doing made him squint at the thought of not one, but three people coming after him with a hefty head start too!

The area was wide as his master told him. The boy adjusted his hunting knife along his right shoulder, tightening his armband. “ Just one fell my liege. I shall be back by dusk, and drinking mead with thee stars! Prosperity and peace, Grand Master ! ” He had his options, and he knew he now had a larger and bigger task ahead so he must time himself properly and make his choices wholeheartedly. Jean had taken her leave, and he had gotten back on top of his horse. A ‘Nyah’ and a small boot kick to the butt his horse was in the direction of the left path. Lukxiel was not a fan of barns as passed family trauma forbids barns, farms, and other places like that besides Home in Meridia, and it’s harder to fight in a forest but coverage would’ve been much better. So he decided upon the left, and went towards that path.

Galloping once more, his piercing icy blue eyes would show from behind his helm looking towards the horizon and path ahead of him. Tilting his head downwards, If he was not so fast just off he would notice the small prints of boots among the grass, and dirt. Tugging at the reins, and kicking his boot at the butt he would increase his speed to see if he could catch up upon whomever might have taken this route.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Moka looked on she would be hard at trying to listen into the wall.
So that she could hear what was being said. But for jesters everywhere she could not. Moka was able to hear war out of everything but what came or was said before it was a bit cloudy. That was when her father came back.
As she looked on at him explain what he brought back. She could see that things were going to be a little more harder then she originally thought it would be.

As Moka would then say to him. " If anything a true jester can make anything funny. But geez old man you could have brought some eggs or something." She would shake her head in a silly manner. As he always make her think outside the box. Soon a large man would walk in to grab them. It was show time but before they went out. She would turn to her father and say. " Hey I need to tell you something when we are done and I'm our own." She would say with a serious tone.

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi had gingerly searched the body so that he did not disturb the corpse too much, trying to show it the most respect he could. He would find a key and could see a keyhole on the shrine. He was edging closer to the lock when Canary would catch up to the snake.

"please stay vigilant and behind me Brother. I am excited to explore this shrine but we must be careful of course." This was something that Canary had drilled into Babi countless times in their expeditions and here he was repeating that same lecture.

Holding the key in his hand he would insert it into the door turning it until the audible click was hear then he would push the door open slowly ecstatic to see what was behind it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum