Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It just wasn't her day. A water balloon surprised and all that. The prank failed and she would have to pay.
The old man let up an umbrella out of nowhere. As she looked on she would slap her face as she held her hand over it. "See this why Jester never does the same trick twice. They always see it coming. It's best if I get out of her I don't want Bartolo to find me playing pranks again.
Soon she was being lifted down yet again. The old man as on to her. As she looked back her getaway plan did not work out.

As she was sent down out of nowhere she could hear his voice. It was Bartolo and smiling as always. Never once in a bad mood. He did not even get mad at her and her stupid pranks. But as he picked her up.

All she could think about is why was he always so happy especially being someone else fool. Moka would then say to him. "Hey let's put on a show like no other. I just hope you don't do that death-defying stunt that's not funny its mad in all the wrong ways.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

"Folow me then, currently I wished to go see the ground tournament or potentially view some booths. What do you think would be most fun to do, though if we go now we can see the whole tournament." He didn't care much for violence, but he did enjoy the crowds and energy of people uniting. There was to be no killing in the games so there would thankfully be no long-term consequence, hopefully. He still wanted to offer the young Babi a choice. It was the young man's first festival so it had to be one that he'd enjoy.

Archibald would speak up once more "I hear we're going to see many of the aspiring knights participating this year. I think one of them is close to your age as well, that could be interesting don't you think so brother?" He would say, hoping to stir a bit of excitement in the young boy. After all, how many years would he be able to enjoy his youth? In just a couple of years, he would be asked to join the choir, be a missionary, or various other duties depending on his promise.

Luxkiel

"Well my dare boy, for a blade like this, all I ask is that you draw your own blood with it. If you have the conviction, the strength to be one with your blade then it will serve you well." The shopkeeper would offer. If he agreed to do it then the weapon was his, but once his decision had been made the Herne would vanish, and so would his whole troop. By the time his master was already on him, there was no a single trace left besides the items he had gathered.

"Sorry sorry maybe you should be a bit quicker next time. Don't worry though, I don't think the other boys here could compete with you." he would say, ruffling the boy's hair before turning around. "Come on, we're losing daylight, follow me if you wanna get there in time to prepare for your match." A smirk spread across her face, it was a warm smile. One he wasn't used to seeing in all honesty, but it had genuine warmth and pride for Luxkiel. His future was on the line more than he'd ever thought.

Moka

Moka would have her prank once again foiled, now she was being carted off by her foster father. "You know Moka, I could tell from the moment I've met you that you'd be a little trouble. I tend to like things that are trouble, I was too much trouble for anyone to care. I get to live free, I know things you would not believe and I do it all laughing. If you haven't realized, I am a bit mad. More than you could ever understand, now let's head to the show. You have to perform soon. It may not be the life you want, but if you take it then it will serve you more than you may ever know."

It was a strange thing to say to a child, but Bartolo was strange. There was no hint, no sign of his expression underneath the mask he wore. Only shadows peered through, on the precipe on the eyes and mouth. Nothing but darkness ever seemed to release from it, that and the joyful voice with which he spoke. It was definitely distracting to most who watched, as they waltzed their way towards the auditorium where the jester's contest would take place. Her actions would set her future, Moka had to accept that one way or another.

You have 48 hours to reply till my next post, if you miss the deadline posts after will have negative consquence.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

Well my dare boy, for a blade like this, all I ask is that you draw your own blood with it. If you have the conviction, the strength to be one with your blade then it will serve you well.

Was conviction all he needed to obtain this weapon? He had no idea what was going to happen if he cut his hand. He knew a choice had to be taken quickly as his name was being called. A tough pick between becoming one with a weapon? And he felt that he could. Without him being able to resist the temptation, he sliced his hand with the hunting knife from Herne's shack. As soon as blood dropped from his hand, the herne’s disappeared instantaneously. Vanished completely with the whole troop. Lukxiel winched from his  cut, but his master came and grabbed him by his head.  Ruffling his hair, making a small frizzle mess out of it.

Luxkiel would feel the high energy of his Master. It made him feel like he could on this tournament. He worried about his  cut interfering, but as he traveled with the knife a strange wave of calmness came over him, and made him realize that his Master had been there, and prepared him for this. The warm smile she shown for him, almost made him shed tears, and he knew that today wasn’t a bad deal!But A good Show!!

Upon arriving at the event hall the crowds seemed to roar as if a lion had gotten the jump on them. Lukxiel smiled and said “ Master Jean, where do we prepare? Which lot do I stretch in ? “  The boy looking around by the sign ups, or even already backstage if his Master had signed him in before he was to be picked up. Wondering what kind of squires he would face and name of other Knight Orders.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 2 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would nod as he follows the monk, interested in the tournament even if he could not participate in it. Honestly, being a monk was not necessarily a bad path in life as well. THere were priests that led soldiers in combat or would battle demons so they had their own sense of valor.

"Yes, let us watch the tournament! I would be greatly interested in seeing the various suits of armor and the banners. Something about coats of arms are quite interesting" He says before trying to find a seat where he could see due to his small stature. He would end up slithering up Archibald and perch on the shoulder of the skeleton.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she was being carried away. Bartolo's words would go through her mind as she would then say. "It's all about that brass no trouble." Repeating the phrase over and over again until she finally stopped.
A bit of a yawn would enter her body and come out. As she just didn't understand him at times. But she truly was good at what she did.
As Moka looked on as the duo arrived at the next scene of his crazy play.
Moka knew she would have to put on a show of a lifetime. But looking on she would then tell him. "Hey, I have to get ready after all I will put on a show in front of 10,000 eyes. So she would return to their dressing room.
As she looked on and saw her jester gear. Slowly but surely she would put it on.

Last but not least she would put on her make-up. As she was rocking the red and black style tonight. She was all set to perform she looked at her box of tricks. Now all she had to do was wait for her number to be called and a show unlike any other would be performed.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi and Luxkiel

The knight Tournament would begin soon, all sorts of young men and women had lined up. There was a twist in this year's game, to level the playing field for the young knights who had worked hard to hone their skills. Rather than do a youth bracket, the Sidhe had helped make a gift for the people of this great city. They were new migrants, ones that weren't well-liked but still the Lord had one the court that he trusted, some believed his future heir would be too soft on them. Either way, people could not help but admire, the suits of armor they had crafted.

Babi and Archibald would go up to the stands, where they would go to a box separate from most of the crowd. A privilege of their position in the monastery was the blessed events like this, another monk was on that duty, but all of them were entitled to a box in the sky. Across from the church, on the other end of the stands in a box of stronger, decorated wood sat the lord. His stern eyes looked down at all. "Well my young Brother, The show will begin soon. I hear it two promising youths."

While the people in the stands would get ready for the games to begin, the first combatants would start to prepare. Luxkiel, happened to be so lucky to be in that first match. "I would start stretching here and now, you are up soon my boy. But I will say, you need to put on your armor. There are gifts in this game, I was supposed to tell you, but I had my own idea for you. I hope you don't mind and appreciate the armor." she would say, guiding the way towards what he was to wear during the match,

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 2 569836e859a3bbcacc5e840fbae14b48

With a smile she would then again get serious. Briefing him before the match was to start, for the moment he stepped out he would be expected to act twice the man he was. "Remember, when you go out it is your job to introduce what order you belong too, and your name. Do not forget to mention you are a Squire, they will likely know but if you do well it gives me reason to promote you. Lastly, you'll be fighting someone from the Order of the Dragons. They are to be feared, and respected, but I believe you can win!"

Now all Luxkiel had to do, was step out, in his shining armor he would have to take on his opponent.

Moka

Moka's outfit was rather nice, or atleast Bartolo would think so. He was proud of how well she had gotten into her attire, sometimes she was too much of a fool. That's where his respect for her came from, but this was her chance at living a comfortable life. He had already done well for himself in the world. Sadly, he never had anyone to help guide him along on that path, it was something done all on his own. "You look splendid, now its time for you to go put on a show! Keep in mind, you only need to make all three judges laugh, so far the two others schools have only had one performer win, we've already had two win. if you win this, we will perform tonight at the feast for the lord against which other schools move on as well!"

It was pressure, but it was stress that brought on all the best jokes. Or so the Jester thought, he found a way to vent all of his personal feelings of frustrations into humor. Moka could do the same, that was his belief. It was something he tried to harness from all of his students, there were only two more in their school after Moka. Six others had already performed, they were doing better than others yet they were still not yet out of the water. Then, Moka would hear her name, it was showtime.

You have 48 hours to reply, if you fail to reply or reply late you may face negative consequences in my next post.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Master Jean, halted the boy as they stood in the corridor underneath the stands. " I would start stretching here and now, you are up soon my boy. But I will say, you need to put on your armor. There are gifts in this game, I was supposed to tell you, but I had my own idea for you. I hope you don't mind and appreciate the armor. "

Lukxiel wasn’t used to this many things happening so quickly. It felt like a serious reality check to be able to get this far. It was the first time today he would shed a tear. A singular tear as he got tunnel vision for the armor. “ Thank you for the Honor!! ”  Bowing, and instantly rushing to inspect his own suit of armor!! He had obtained his second piece of equipment, he thought it must be a sign from the stars above and his King Matthias!

Stepping out from a changing room, he would have stretched out, and returned to his master clanking in the suit. Master Jean had spoken in a serious tone now, “ Remember, when you go out it is your job to introduce what order you belong too, and your name. Do not forget to mention you are a Squire, they will likely know but if you do well it gives me reason to promote you. Lastly, you'll be fighting someone from the Order of the Dragons. They are to be feared, and respected, but I believe you can win!

Yes, Grand Cross Jean. I shall prove that we are patient, and tranquil in our swordsmanship! I’m most grateful for the honor, and extremely proud to represent my Order, and call you my mentor. “ Luxkiel would say, coming off one knee and out a bow facing his Master’s back, say all this, before walking past her and leaving his silhouette to cast behind him as he entered the stage!

In blue, silver, white, and gold the young boy came on to the stage tossing his arms up, waving to the crowd, and showing humility before turning to his fellow squire.
Hail Fellow, well met.
He would say something he had picked up from the senior knights learning that to be common greetings. If the Knight from the Order of Dragon hasn’t introduced himself, then Lukxiel would turn to the crowd and do so first.

A REAL LOVELY CROWD FOR OUR FESTIVAL!! ” He would scream, his tiny squeaky voice cracking and dropping a octave as he was speaking in a raspy voice. I SQUIRE LUKXIEL, HAILING FROM THE ORDER OF THE STARS!! I HAFT  ACCEPT TODAY'S CHALLENGE TO SHOW THESE DRAGONS WHY FEARSOME THINGS AREN'T TRANQUIL AND CONSTANT AS A MILLION STARS~

The boy holstered his new hunting knife on the right hip, while his left side held his short sword. He was more than ready to face this knight in front of him. Drawing his short sword if allowed, he would be on guard til the official announcement of the beginning of the tournament!!

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 2 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The young snake monk in training would look at the stern monks. He was always a bit suspicious of them just because of how friendly Archibald was. He would look at the knights, highly interested in the shiny armor suits that they wear. He could not see himself wearing any such thing though. His body preferred the loose and light weighted cloth of the robes. That and it had 2 holes for his head and tail.

He was not that sure how he felt about this Lux who seemed a bit boastful but he knew better not to judge someone on their words alone. He was quite excited to see what this squire was about to do.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lights camera action or so the story says. Moka was all set to put on a show of a lifetime.
It was time to put her school on the map and she believes that she has a perfect set to do it.
Slowly but surely she would make her way onto the stage. As cheers would ring out.
But before long she would brace herself as she wanted to make Bartolo proud.
However, she had other plans in mind. She was going to put on a show like no other. Then she was going to go away and explore the world. But for now, she wanted to make Bartolo and her school proud. As she looked on there was an ocean of people and they were all waiting for her to put on a show.

Soon the entire Stage would turn dark as if some type of darkness spell was cast.
As the clouds in the sky were starting to move. The very sunlight. Would beam down onto the Stage.
Within that moment Moka's jester mask would start to light up. Follow by her entire suit. She was wearing a glow-in-the-dark outfit and it was time to feel the glow.

Soon she would take three balls no bigger than tennis balls and yes they were glowing as well. As she would start to juggle the balls. Music would start to play in the background. Soon enough the three balls would be set on fire as within the background they would see 17 more balls jumping up and down right behind Moka.
But this was not the end of her Act it was only the beginning and yes she was preparing to try the death-defying nomn dodging act. Not many come back from this. The question is could she pull it off or would she die training?

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Knight Tournament

During the games, people gave all manners of cheer, as Luxkiel would introduce himself the crowd would roar. As he became accustomed to the armor the magic would take effect. It was almost an innate feeling of how he could use it. It wasn't the most complex but it would do. His opponent seemed to be just as well adorned as him.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 2 F4112d1d2bbcd92ccb09b2fbe663b919

"I AM SQUIRE GWYNEDD, OF THE ORDER OF THE DRAGONS!!" her armor jingled, tassels dancing on her horns. She then addressed the crowd once more, her eyes darting over to Neph. "I will show the stars how easily they can be eaten by beasts so great!" With her words she drew her sword, pointing it towards the young man, it was a black long sword that she held horizontally in front of her chest.

The young dragon danced, the call for the fight would start as the referee dropped his flag. Gwyn circled around, her armor glowing as the magic would take effect and they would see a magic symbol ever so simple. but brilliant in its light. The golden aura danced on her obsidian armor as the Dragon Dance activated.  

From the other side, the sand in the field would rise to take the same shape as the young female squire. There were two black dragons, each with a sword, each ready to bite at the young Lux. Once within three meters, they both lunged, performing a ferocious stab.

"Now that's impressive.. Archibald would say. He was pondering as the fight started, turning towards the young serpent to see how he felt currently. "What do you think? This is quite an interesting twist. I've heard a rumor one of the competing orders is the Church of Rain and Rivers, they're our order of devout protectors." The skeleton added on, Babi or others could make it there, he was just glad he wasn't being forced to fight at this age.

He could only guess the age of the warriors fighting, he felt better in his ignorance. "You could go meet him if you want, with robes and the embroidery on them that should be enough of a badge." Maybe they could help dissuade him from violence or learn to find other paths. He was just glad these were games, no one could truly get hurt. Could they?

The Fool's Show

As Moka juggled her show would catch at first not much more than yawns. Yet, her performance was a rising sun, catching eyes as it would rise. Each ball in her hand that was added seemed to make the loop seem grander. As they began to glow, no burst forth with great energy. The flaming spheres created a swirling show of lights and heat.

That would only herald the death defying feat that was meant to get their attention, to show their level of skill. It was something of all her own, Bartolo only wished to see some good jokes and well-executed acts but this was pushing the button, he was just lucky she would barely make it. Once the girl did the collective sigh would drop. If they were to look closer, they would see how she was just scathed, but she still had to do one more thing. She had to make them laugh.

You have 48 hours to reply, if you do not reply in time then your actions may be skipped or you may face consequences.

DM NOTES:

Gwyns Armor Ability:

Neph's Armor Ability:

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

With his weapons on guard at once, and his armor rustling against his movements, he held his short sword in his left hand across his chest. His eyes were locked behind his visor as she tried to make her move. She circled around him, so he engaged in repeating her actions. As she circled the light shined brightly from her armor meaning she had a function in which would help her chances. Lukxiel made a quick turn to notice that sand shifted and molded into the other squire. Her actions made him grin behind his helmet, as the distance once again grew smaller he awaited her with his blade ready, and his right hand ready to move.

Facing two black dragons both coming front and behind seemed to be troublesome; He was just a regular squire after all. He wasn’t no main character, but he sure wasn’t no fodder! so Once they got within range, and lunged towards him; his own armor would ignite its own magic symbol as his magoi drained into its steel! As his symbol shined and became visible, he’d jumped into the air his knees tucked, and his right hand on his hunting knife, his posture was that of a TIGHT CROUCH(horizontal to them) above their stab(this is while they in motion). Upon the peak of his jump shifting his weight to deliver a rebuttal of SPLITT KICK aimed at the two  squire’s helmets as she was in motion, and with an accurate THROW of b-tier strength  he’d FLING his hunting knife towards the sand clones helmet just above his foot during the split kick.

If the split kick, and throw was effective. Lukxiel, would land, and kick off the ground RUSHING  the squire who was hopefully pushed back. His concern was on the squire as he hoped the clone was disrupted to a pause due to the knife through its sandy face. His armor still shined as he hadn’t activated the magic skill yet; Upon RUSHING into his opponent personal space( claustrophobic close), Luxkiel  unleashed his ARMORS SKILL and performed an 360 LEG SWEEPED his aim to drop his opponent, and finished them after the spin; His short sword readied to STRIKE DOWN the squire if his rebuttal proved effective if they hadn’t avoid his armors skill, and leg sweep.

herne’s shop: blood contract hunting knife:

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would look a bit interested at first but then would just shake his head. "On second thought, I think war is probably not for me. While being a knight of the order would be cool I think it would be fun to explore and discover in the name of the order. I have heard stories before of monks going to find lost texts and such. " He replies to the monk honestly. He was definitely enjoying the tournament and enjoyed the idea of being a knight but his ideas were different than that of fame and war. He truly wanted to explore secrets of this world, things none of discovered or have long forgotten. This was his answer to his teacher.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the balls jumped up and down. Moka would just be getting started. One would assume it was just a simple ball and light show.
But Moka had something up her sleeves. As the lights went out. She would look on and then the balls would start to bounce out into the audience. As Moka looked on through her glow-in-the-dark Mask she would then say to her say.

What does it mean to make someone laugh? Soon the balls would start to come back on stage. As most would wonder how she was doing this. But a pro would guess she had strings attached to the balls and they would be right.

As Moka looked on she would throw her mask up in the air. As a Monkey ran out jumped in the air and grabbed it.
Next Moka would have a smile on her face.
As she would then say. "Guess what...Chicken Butt.."

Soon she would start running around the stage skipping over all the balls and not slipping on one. Well, that was until she stepped on a banana pile. Fell face first but she was quick to get up with a smile on her face.

Moka would then say "Why did the chicken cross the road?" As many folks started to shout out the answers Moka would say. "No you silly goose the Chicken crossed the road to get to the other side." soon she would give a bow as she did her best. Solomon knows she was not as funny as her father.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Tournament

Luxkiel would do well as showing his prowess, but he would notice his strength was not what it once was. His blows did not carry the same weight, while he appeared the same to himself it was as if his body was not of the same makeup. With that aside, he still did well at approaching his opponent's attacks. In a flurry, they seemed to dance around one another, she would dodge the blade, but as the boy from Stars would try and rush her, she made a clone yet again, she would roll, having it roll in front of her, throwing the clone onto the boy.

While they would fight for a second she would circle from behind. Dragging her blade across the sand she would perform a diagonal strike, creating a clone from his left side to do the same. She would attempt to overwhelm him. The boy had more in his arsenal than that, he only needed to learn how to use the armor a bit better.

While the games continued, so did the conversation between Babi and Archibald. "I see, well I that is true. There are some of our brothers that wish to claim knowledge for us, for the sake of our life. I can't say such a life suited me but you do have a curious mind Babi. I do believe I know someone who could be of help to you. He should actually be here, at the great gallery. If you wish we could go meet him?" The skeleton proposed to the serpent. If Babi wished to reclaim lost relics or make great discoveries maybe it was best he see how they looked.

The Fool's Show

Moka did her best to make the group laugh, it was clear the efforts she put forth. Her first joke seemed to fall flat. It would illicit a small chuckle. Still, it wasn't quite enough, but then came forth another attempt. She tried to move along, dancing across the small spheres from the first act. Each one a scary step to a perilous fall. Then, she gracefully landed! That was before stepping on the peel of a banana.

No one had seen her pull it out, or toss it. Was it someone else from the crowd? Was it a judge or Bartolo? Who could tell it was possibly a show of sleight of hand? What it was, was just enough to get the judge's to laugh. It was just enough of a surprise, they hadn't seen it coming. Just when they had thought she was safe then came the punchline. It had secured their place, they would be moving onto the show at tonight's feast.

As she would mosey off the stage Bartolo would approach. A gleeful tone in his voice. "Great, now come with me to work with your fellow clowns. The other two winners of our group will help us put together an unforgettable show for tonight!"

You have 48 hours to reply, 5 posts Until the end of the Festival and the First age up

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

His first rebuttal to her actions concluded with her response to his final strike. Finally feeling his body was different than when he was outside the dungeon, the first time in a long time he felt it... Human Strength, Speed, and Agility. Even though he was used to his young half imuchakk, half seraphim body being several times stronger, agile, and intuitive comparable to a seasoned warrior. With all of that in his mind, continuing on from his second rush into his target she had been prepared and rolled back from him, replacing what used to be her silhouette with another sand clone accepting his strike down.

From that strike down he would keep a keen eye on her, watching her drag about around him. Previously when he shined his armor magic, he felt the essence of wind itself the moment he ignited the skill, but now was the time to truly show her its potential. She circled, and launched her diagonal cross tag type assault on him. This time, he was ready. Being the focus of two diagonal attacks he casted his armor’s ability NORTH WIND blinking across the sky, above the sands, around the real blade of Gwen’s; The boy appearing at her backside. Watching as the sand blade would reach towards its creator, but he knew it’d stopp on its own so, he would ROUGHLY KICK OFF THE BACK Gwen’s armor pushing her towards her own copycat attack so he could land behind her safe from any sweep attacks, or back surprises. He himself would jump back 5 meters, separating them a short distance.

CASTING NORTH WIND once more, but not on himself, but on his Hunting Knife just behind him still in the sands... Lukxiel would THROW/FLING the small hunting knifing from the sand’s towards the metal plating’s between her hip disc ATTEMPTING to immobilize her.  “Squire Gwynedd, Thy hath my uth-hmph respect! “ The young boy said. Pointing out at the crowd to display that him, and his competitors enjoyed their rallies. He especially pointed, and winked over at the monk looking bipedal that sat next to a large skull figure! Now he readied himself, quickly once more with his short sword horizontal to his forehead, and his body positioned crouched over, his helm facing forwards towards her. He liked to call this his StarFox Stance, as his whole body would be leveled evenly on the sands, one hand in the superhero position, while the other one; strong like a imuchakk’s grip, but actually adjusted down to the same grip strength as a human.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would perk up once more at the mention of this as he got very excited. He kept changing tracks of thought but this was mainly because the youngling did not know what path suited him best yet. Being a child his mind wandered a lot as he tried to find a vacation that suited him best. He was still trying to learn who he was in this world after all

"yes yes yes! That would be very fun and interesting to check out! I have already seen your vocation and the knights so seeing this one will help with my decision as well!" with this he would begin to slither to the gallery with great enthusiasm.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

That banana pile it fell out of her pocket. She forgot to remove it from her person after she feed the monkey.
That was the worse but it paid off.
But it was not by her doing but by a small mistake. As Bartolo was taking her off stage.
She would then say to him. "It was not me who made the people laugh. But it was the banana pile I forgot to remove from myself.
It fell out of my pocket and I nearly died stepping on it. My routine was to tell jokes while dodging the tennis balls but I failed at that. I am not as good as you are Bartolo just not as funny." She took a deep breath and then would say with a low tone. "I feel like a fool at the end of the day." She would say as she looked on.

Making it to the next round would be a big maybe and she did not want to go up there.
It would be a costly mistake. As she was not too sure of herself. Meanwhile, the monkey would be following behind the pair. It was a stage monkey and even it had better jokes than she did. As she looked on at him she would then say to him. "Be honest was I bad or just plain terrible." despite her trying to use a fluid up to her jokes saying one bad one to make the next one even funnier. She did not think she did all too well.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Tournament

Luxkiel had moved with ferocity, managing to outmaneuver his opponent. Using his speed not just to avoid, but to manipulate the fight. Causing the young knight of the dragon to injure herself. With that moment of weakness, it allowed for him to land a clean strike on her side. Before the blade would be able to pierce through her the armor seemed to deflect the strike.

"POINT ONE RESET!" The referee would call, Neph would need to give her at least five paces and once they both stood ready with their weapons they could continue the fight. Once they were back in position she would Dragon Dance. Conjuring a clone right behind the knight of the stars. They would each go for a piercing lunge.

Archibald and Babi would enjoy the fight, watching how the two danced around each other. It was a brief moment in which they didn't have much work. Archibald admired the combatants but did not care much for the sport. He did enjoy sharing time with his brother. There was some joy in knowing he seemed to revel in the idea of life as an adventurer. It wasn't the life he tried to live, but it was one that could potentially suit the young boy well.

"Very well, after this fight or the tournament I'll introduce the two of you. It just depends on how much of the contest you wish to witness. The rest of this day is up to you my dear brother." With all the power in his hands, it seemed both boys were at pivotal points in their lives.

The Fool's Show

"A true fool is capable of rolling with their mistakes. I think you did well my dear child, even if there is room for improvement." Bartolo would reassure the child. The others of the troupe moved around them to get ready for the show. The other kids skipped by them while it was just a moment of mentor and ward. He would wait till most of the crowd was gone.

"My dear girl you question everything, but to find answers in this world you must listen. Often people think the fool to dumb to listen to understand. Your comedy can always grow, but your desire for answers seems insatiable. If you want answers then play the part, people think of you as either be a failure or a perfect showman. Either one will win their love, you just much pick the part to play. Either way, I shall support you."

He would offer a form of guidance for the young girl. He wished to be in the palace to have a voice, to have eyes, ears, and hands in all parts of the land. It was a lofty goal, but it was one he believed she could accomplish much better. Once they were done, he would usher her out, they would be stopping for a quick snack before prepping for the final acts later that night.

"If needed, I am more than happy to help you learn what you need to with time. Tonight, I think you just need to worry about trying to have a good time my dear girl." he tried to be kind. His face was always smiling so it was hard to tell if it was genuine. Still, as always his tone spoke volumes when it came to his intent. For an actor in a sense, he wore his heart quite often.

You have 48 Hours to reply until the next post

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The childish snake boy would watch the duel commence with great glee and enjoyment before turning his attention towards the face of the tall, gaunt skeletal priest, Archibald. "yes! lets go ahead and leave now. As much entertaining that the duel is i would like to meet their acquaintance of yours. we can learn who the winner is later" he says before jumping off the monk's shoulder and slithering between feel and legs as he leaves the stands in a hurry to learn more about being an adventurer of the church. This was the one thing he had thought of today that seemed to really settle in his mind.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Back in position, the young squire would have entered his crouching star stance(a regular crouch). His blade horizontal above his head, and his other hand on the sands beneath him. Gwen would dragon dance once more, and Lukxiel was just about sick of this clone trying him. A quick scan of the field would show his hunting knife now behind his opponent, while her and her clone lunged at the boy from front and back. A quick cast of NORTH WIND would show him evading his opponent’s sand clone, quickly swift like the wind he would appear behind the sand clone.

Knowing just how fragile her clones were he would PREP A COUNTER GUARD  as the frontal lunge from Gwen would come crashing through her own ability. Using the crumbling sand, and the sparks of their fierce blades colliding, his free hand would SQUAT the crumbling sands towards Gwen’s Visor. In this instance, one last cast of NORTH WIND would shine if her vision was blurred, and even if it wasn’t. Lukxiel would control his short sword with the winds, and make it go towards hee right blindside, while he himself blinked above her, rotating like a tasmanian devil PULLING HIS HUNTING KNIFE FROM THE SANDS, AND SWIFTLY TO HIS FOOT angling the pommel of the knife right beneath his heel. DELIVERLING A NORTH WIND DROP KICK, but applying all his Leg Strength into his hunting knife sending it down the spine of hee armor so he wouldn’t unintentionally injury his opponent badly.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the second strike from Luxkiel the referee would raise their hand signaling the end of the brawl. In the heat of the moment, it would be hard to stop the energy they both carried but in a moment it seemed like their armor would restrain their bodies before the fight could continue any longer. As they were forcibly separated by the magic. Their ref stepped toward the center of the field, raising the young winged boy's arm high into the air. "And the winner of the first duel is Luxkiel of the Order of the Stars!" With those last words the crowd would roar. A great mighty cheer for the effort he put forward.

There were two more fights to come in later days, now he had the chance to rest while the others in the order would step forward. It was their time to fight, for some of the older boys to show their might. For now, Jean and Luxkiel would have their moment. His mentor walked forth from the sidelines, a smile on her face. Pride was in every step she took "Well, you did well today, I hope the armor proved useful. As long as the order does well, you're expected to keep this as a gift." It was a useful tool for a night, but at the moment it was just a tool unless he could prove himself.

Archibald would look down on Babi, a strange smile on the undead man's face. "Excellent brother! Follow me then, it seems we got to witness the first duels end as well. Come on now, let's head on out to meet my good friend Cardinal Canary." It was a strange name for a man of a different breed. He was an explorer of all things, he was a man who had seen some of the world's greatest horrors and some of it's greatest beauty,

The pair of them would leave the stands. Walking by the crowds caught in the excitement of the battle they would pass by them all. Past every single face, booth, and game until they would reach the end of the makeshift city. Thereupon reaching the outskirts, they would reach a large tent that had the banner bearing the head of the owl. "My dear brother we've arrived, let's help make you a new friend."

You have 48 hours to reply to this post

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

The roars from the crowd, the heat from the battle, the utter excitement from it all made his efforts worth it. Lukxiel armor might have restrained him, but it couldn’t restrain his first victory.  Throwing his arms in the air and waving and bowing to the crowd was all the thanks he could have asked for, but he also bowed and smiled at other squires. Leaving from the stage he would retrieve his hunting knife, and return to where his Grand Dean was.

Lukxiel would take off his helm, and chest plate once he got backstage, the young seraphim felt how different his body, and the body of this human was. The pale skin, and wet, jet black hair that dropped over his eyes wasn’t to his liking. Maybe he’d grow into his characteristic later he thought. Master Jean however caught his attention and hee stride showed him how much she loved his win today! “ The armor was outstanding, Master. ” Almost drooling looking over at the set of armor. “But just one win isn’t all for today, I shall do even more research for later, Master. Never miss a chance to learn your opponent’s ! ” He’d say with a smile! He’d have to know what his opponent's armor did. Why explore, when the show was right here with the tournament ! Lukxiel, couldn’t wait to get some snacks, and return to the stands with his Master so they can scoop the other squires for the
reminder of the rounds.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The snake would follow the skeletal monk on the ground, too excited to lay still on his arm or shoulders. he would slither quickly, occasionally getting ahead of Archibald before pausing due to not knowing where they were supposed to head to. He was not containing his excitement and glee in any way, probably the most childlike he has been since joining the brotherhood.

He was not that bothered or taken back by the strange name. There were many different races here all with their own way of things so it was common. He would slither into the tent not waiting on Archibald andbore, looking around before shouting "Greetingssss. I am Babi, apprentice of Archibald currently."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was coming all down to this. It was coming all down to Moka and the nerves were real.
She was thinking about running away as she did not expect to make it this far.
However, somehow some way she did and this had her thinking and that was. Maybe she was a lot better than she had hoped. No way that was just wishful thinking after all. But she was all ready for it as she made her way out of the dressing room and onto the backstage. As she was getting things ready and whatnot.
She would look on and see who she all to deal with and this showcase.

It was going to be a long and rough road. But if she kept at it and never give up she just might be able to do it.
After all her school and father was depending on her outcome. So for that, she would give it her all. Even if it meant she had to give her life for it and you know what she was ok with that she really was.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Luxkiel

"I know you will my dear boy, that is what a true warrior does, they also take the chance to recover as well. Now come on, lets get you something to eat before the stalls start to change over for the upcoming night shift." Jean would say guiding Luxkiel out of the tent, through the grounds to go towards where most of the common folk were. Many of the nobles and merchants moved towards the center for the Lord's feast. There the Jesters were giving their final shows, and leaders would dine on fine meals.

"Those of higher status should be enjoying a show right about now. The people of this fine city don't get to cut loose very often though. So while their party starts to reach the highlight of their night, the commoners are just getting started." With the fall of her last words torches and lanterns seemed to lift in the air. Hundreds of manmade stars floated up into the sky, spiraling like a twister of illumination. Stalls reopened, no longer were the friendly calm faces, now it was a raucous badgering choir looking for people to buy up their wares. Skewered meat, fried dough and candied plums were all thrust in the young boy's face. "You get some chance to relax before the next big fight, so come on, let's enjoy tonight."

Babi

As the pair of them walked into the stone tower on the outskirts of town they would hear the sharp call of a bell. it rapidly swang back and forth as the pair of them came in, alerting the owner of the home that he had guests. Papers would shuffle as a voice would radiate out from the veritable library of strewn papers and mishandled journals. "I'll be with you in a moment, I was just in the middle of planning my next trip." The voice would sound muffled from all the obstacles but the message was clear.

Archibald offered what smile he could. "Of course, I can only be patient for an old friend, that is as long as neither of us turns to ash keekeh." Archibald would slightly laugh. He looked down on the young serpent before turning back towards the voice of Canary. "My good brother I do come bringing a guest, a bright-eyed youngling, my Ward Babi." He would pat the boy giving him the chance to speak up.

Papers flew out as a figure would appear from in front of the mess. "I heard you had taken a young man in a few years ago, so that's why it's taken you so long to see me again Archie. Well I hope you're both excited to see some unique findings, I've been busy these past few years." As he finished speaking his regal form would appear from the bookstacks, now in full frame he stood a whole foot taller than Archibald, and his skin seemed to be even dryer. They both were rather quite the bony bunch.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 2 01f03042d7ecef8fe372a6a94e9fadee

Moka

The dinner crowd was in the midst of watching a fire dancer at the moment. The show was going to start soon, and Moka's troop was up first. It was her, another girl who seemed to be a rat were-beast and a young edge golem. The other two seemed more confident than the young girl had been portraying, but Bartolo stood before them all. Once again, kindness radiated forth from the man, raining down on the young trio. "We are the fist to perform, now we only need one of you to go out. You are all welcome to perform, but only the best performances will be considered. You've done well in making it this far, just have fun. I know you'll all impress."

He would say trying to a sense of conviction out of the children, he was worried for Moka. She didn't seem to have the drive, but he just wanted to help give the girl a better standard of life. For some the life of a fool was fun, power for others, for many it was a path to despair. Especially people like his fair partner. He happened to be lucky, smart, witty, and willing to do whatever was necessary to protect his own.   "My dear Moka, I know you can do well, you have a spirit unchainable and free, show them that the world is ridiculous and it is us clowns that control it."

You have two-three posts until time will progress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum