10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 01:16 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

RULES

1. Murmurr is a dungeon where only the quality of character matters, because of this weapons and gear will be magically transported. NPCs can only be brought in to participate in prizes in one of the two rooms. (See Rule 2)

2. Participants will be quickly split amongst rooms, those in the first room will be take on challenges for certain dungeon beasts and other available rewards.

3. Murmurr will be heavily interaction based, since that is the case there will be a strict 48 hour timer on both dm and player. A 24-hour extension may be given each posting cycle as long as it is requested 12 hours ahead of time.

4. While certain challenges may have combat, tier and equipment will not matter. Each challenge will be a unique experience.

5. Murmurr is located on a strange island in the middle of the see a tower in the sea hanging just on the coast. Strangely enough, it seems to be moving. Because of this, any region can attempt Murmurr, but it will lock you in one region still.

6. Murmurr is picky, but more than anything she is looking for a leader with the Wisdom to do what others could not, so it will stay open until she finds the perfect candidate. Failed Candidates can try again, but may find their experience will not be the same.

7. There will be unique NPC interactions, you may find strange opportunities for unconventional rewards.

8. There will be sign up slots below for certain categories. Depending on the challenge you wish to take on. This is first come first serve, but there will be a late signup that will open up 24 hours after the initial post. NPCs will take up a slot, and will be suspected to posting rules if you are roleplaying as your main PC and NPC. There will also be sign ups for helpers to roleplay some of the unique npcs.

King Candidates:
(Late sign up)

Dungeon Beasts

Explorers[u]

[u]Hands of Mumurr (DM Assisstants)

2Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 02:45 pm

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Allow me to be the first to offer my head for KC

3Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 03:20 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zubaidah will try her hand at becoming a legitimate King Candidate!

4Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 03:51 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Let me drop in this real quick please.
King Candidate attempt!
Gero Gu
Go Kou EMPIRE!

5Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 06:48 pm

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Explorers for Babi

6Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 11/05/23, 08:20 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

I will enter with Moka going for
Explorers

Mya for DB

Last edited by Ghost on 15/05/23, 03:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 12/05/23, 05:22 pm

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

King's Candidate lets gooo

8Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 13/05/23, 02:12 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

luxkiel sign up for exploers

9Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 14/05/23, 03:00 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Taking up a Dungeon Beast Slot
Manaka for a Dungeon Beast Slot
Apicious for a Dungeon Beast Slot
89 for a Dungeon Beast Slot

10Murmurr Sign-up and Rules Empty Re: Murmurr Sign-up and Rules 14/05/23, 03:02 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Taking 1 dungeon beast slot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum