You are not connected. Please login or register

Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 30/07/22, 11:00 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was it, the last sick feeling of being transported throughout the dungeon. This time they would find themselves in the chamber hall that served as the resting place for the djinn that ruled these dungeons. All around would be piles of treasure that lined the walls at the edge of the chamber but the center of the room was clean and orderly.

The first thing that they would notice were a couple of dozen 1m humanoid sheep running around performing various tasks, some cleaning others carrying gold plates of food.

In the end of the chamber was a large throne that sat a smaller blue ram that was laying back in the chair that seemed comically large for the creature. Around the throne were smaller chairs that were currently occupied, 8 out of 12 to be precise. They would actually see some familiar faces such as the crow man and even the Emperor Libra who was smirking as he looked at the people he just gave a heartfelt goodbye to. Among these faces that stood out were a large bear with dark fur that glimmered with a sheen, a centaur that sat uncomfortably in his chair and a woman with deep purple hair that flowed as if underwater, she would seem vaguely familiar as well as if they met her before.

The blue ram would perk up seeing visitors that had graced their court with their prescense. THe Ram like djinn would applaud the adventurers before looking at each of them with great interest. "Welcome dear children to my banquet hall. Please come closer so that we may commence with the finale of this story."

Chibi Amy:

Room:

notes:

2Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 04/08/22, 02:31 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"We're happy to be here, I see you have a lovely hall." Merrze would say, spotting the djinn. Their signature blue hue was hard to mistake, it was the one thing that seemed to tie them together. That and their original king, it was strange how different all the djinn were but she welcomed that gladly. This was the first chamber that had such breath of life, the first she had seen of such grace. The servants, the guests, those who all danced around were such an embodiment of the life that had once existed. These worlds were often so barren, it was revitalizing for such joy to exist in one's world. Amy had seemed to be quite an interesting djinn.

A sea faces, some of them some so simple, other enraptured with the party going on around them. Then were those among the court, there were familiar faces and feelings all around. This entire journey had felt like some king's nostalgia manifest. There was all sort of questions from Merrze, plenty she did not wish to ask. It wasn't out of fear but respect for the mystery. More than anything she wished to know of him, of his life and why this was his challenge. These were likely to be answered with whatever he had wished to say them. The one mystery that her, and surely her son had wondered about was the missing seats. Was there something to fear from the past, was there something to gained from knowing someone's pain. Did she have any right to ask such things of him? It was personal but the wisdom of the past was important for creating a unified world.

With each step Merr took thoughts pounded, her heart began to race with anticipation of what was to come. This was far from her first dungeon, but it had been years she had changed into something beyond what she ever thought. It made the road even longer, that was the beauty in growth. "It's a pleasure to see earlier smiles, and some friendly new ones, but before we can sit down and indulge I'm sure you have your fair share of words?"" It might've been seen as bold to speak such a way to a djinn, but it was meant as a sign of respect. Djinns often had a plan, agenda, test or words to part you with. This was his world she couldn't deprive him of that right.

3Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 04/08/22, 02:41 pm

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin's broken mind was resting, so upon seeing the grace of the main hall a strange feeling of comfort would wash over the boy. His mother had seen worlds like this? It was something of beauty for sure, to behold such magic of the past piqued his interest. He wished to know more, to have the strength to push back against fear. Though miracles and metropolis could only last for so long, his mother had said dungeons were dead worlds. Even with such shows of life, it could all go away if people did not gain the strength to fight back. Was that the reason his mother fought so hard to free people?

The questions that quelled poked back at Triton, if panic came in further he would step in. The storm from within would quiet, Libra was nice to see. His stories were somewhat of a comfort. It was okay to enjoy the little moments, to live in the past, and joy for a bit. If you didn't let it consume you then it would be a great motivator for fighting back. He had to have fun, to learn from this experience even if he was walking away with scars. The protection his mother offered was her trying to inspire him, to instill strength within the young boy, so he needed to try and be stronger. It was okay to be hurting, to be scared, you just had to try and get through it.

"Deer children are here too, quite the Animal Party eh?" He knew what the djinn meant it was a poor attempt at humor to diffuse the tension within his heart. The question Merlin was dying to know was about the mystery of the missing four, who were they exaclty?

4Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 04/08/22, 10:01 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Strange wasn't it? The ability to overcome trauma is known to be rather rare, yet it seemed easy for the rulers of Meridia. The Empress was waving herself through this dungeon with ease. Meanwhile, the orange prince continues his little adolescent comments. What was the state of young Jason? Was he the Fanalis to become the hero?

His eyes kept itself beading onto the destination ahead. With every step felt heavy as his heart continues to feel nothing. No response was heard. This was probably the worst guard in history, to slowly react to everything. Yet it was clear he couldn't handle the dungeon. No reaction was given to clearly the final stage of this everlasting horror show.

No one could tell his true reaction to the events, but there was never a true moment where Jason reacted properly. Additionally, no word of thanks or acknowledgement was made to his partners. There was nothing. Yet his mind had something

In the mind of Jason Achilles....

Lies something deep, dark, and dangerous...

"Come on Jason! I didn't know you were such a weakling!"

An array of snorts echoed in the red haired boy's brain. Clang! Clang! Clang! With every swing of his blade, a white figure overpowered the young Fanalis. One swing came from the right, another from the left, pushing Jason to the corner. At a moment, the Fanalis drops his blade to look upon the despair that fell before him.

"Oh Jason!!! Are you going to get up?"

Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) F71260ea783373e25e492e2fe6ada5d1

5Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 05/08/22, 08:59 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The blue ram would smile at their guests before speaking, "I do have something to say but that can wait, I have watched you three travel through here and can see that there is much you want to know." the ram would gesture for them to sit at the table of food made so that they could sit in view of the throne, food being brought to them.

"I am one that loves stories of any kind so i will permit you each one question to ask and i will answer. Please choose carefully, as the candidate can probably already guess, there are certain things i cannot talk about certain things. But if it pertains to my life and what you have seen here then that i can regale you in." Amy wanted to emphasize that this was not the challenge but just a small reward or reprieve for everything that they have been through so far. A chance to sate their hungers for knowledge.

6Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 08/08/22, 02:20 pm

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin wasn't sure what to ask at first. There were plenty of asks, wants for knowledge. There was a limit to what the djinn offered. They were beings of power, but like most living things there was an extent to what they could do, or what they allowed themselves to do. It was probably to protect him, and them all as there were plenty of dangerous questions that did not need answering. His mother spoke first, imparting her intrigue onto Amy. She was right in the regard they had something similar to ask, they were both foaming at the mouth to know what was the deal with the missing thrones. What had they done? What had been done to them? It was a great mystery. His mother did the kindness of giving him the chance to ask. It didn't mean much as they would all hear, maybe there was something further to the gesture.

Merlin, sitting at the table would grab a leg of roasted bird and a small glass of wine. He would hesitate to touch his food. First, he had to know, to ask his question."If it is not too much to ask of you, what's the deal with the empty thrones, the torn and slashed images? I do not wish to disrespect your life or dealings but it's something I've been dying to know, around every corner is that image of the past. I know scars can linger, a scar of my own caused me to feel fear for Lady Cepheus. She seemed a good, an honorable might but my own prejudice and pain gave me doubt. I was taught respect for all life, but for a moment I felt consumed by a monster. In this world, I've been forced to face my mortality in ways which I never expected."

Merlin felt pain in the images all around, in the world he was experiencing. It was beautiful and full of life yet for some reason he was only able to feel the sorrow that resided in his heart. He needed it to be cleared, or to understand it. This dungeon had already molded a new piece of him, and Triton wanted to say hello.

7Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 08/08/22, 02:21 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I can understand the words you speak well, you are right about our desire, and that I know there are some things I simply cannot know. I am aware that while you may share your life there are things that cannot be said. That aside I know me and my son are asking very many of the same questions, but the one I know he wants to ask the most I shall leave to him. His inquisitive nature is one I think is necessary for the youth of the future to understand their world. I exist, I live to be an extension of the world we live in, the world we hope for. For him, I see a person who can grow into someone to live alongside the world, to guide it. I have ambition, but his mind for inventiveness surpasses that of my own. So I ask of your past, not of a specific moment but for how you got here. I have heard of the other world, I have heard my people's true name and the fight between fate. I wish to know you, to know if history is going to repeat itself once more."

Merrze spoke boldly, honestly about the things she yearned for. She had aged so much, it had been more than a decade since she saw her first djinn. It had been a decade since she had won Buer, in that time her family had grown so much. Her nation sat at her feet, a throne and masses which legitimized her rule. It was not enough, she held questions there were places to explore. She was born to lead, but not to stay in one place. The older she got the longer the wait, the longer she had to be still. It was what her people desired, it's what was necessary to become a reliant shield for the future. That did not make it any easier, she would eventually leave this world to become the next part of her cycle. The world needed to be left in honest, good hands, better than what she could ever hope to be.

Merrze took her seat, allowing the others to ask their questions as she beckoned them forth. It was rude to refuse a guest, so she would eat. Enjoying the meal, savoring the taste. "I think our past is important, I used to live in an inn in which my smallest reprieve was making dinner for me and my adoptive daughter. Merlin has heard of her before, but it's a pain I'm not happy to revisit. I've learned though, that we can't live for the pain but in spite of it. We have to have the joy to give both sides meaning, I still believe it's important to hold reverence for the start of our stories, and an open mind for their end."

8Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 08/08/22, 11:46 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

The thought of a question seemed so ambiguous to Jason. It almost felt like another trap was waiting for the trio, another test set up by this mechanical structure. After all, Jason's worst opponent was himself yet his fear for these dungeons were unparreleted. Yes, the brave fanalis actually feared for himself in these dungeons. Never did he fear for his life, however, as it was a small price to pay as a warrior. What he dreaded the most was his psyche and ideals, being torn apart.

Just like that white mirror image of himself, slashing at his incorporeal body like a butcher.

For a moment, Jason truly gained consciousness, finally noticing his surroundings. A red rage twinkled through his armor at a moment's notice.

"Why...why the torture? Why the infinite deaths placed on the Empress? Why show us torture when this dungeon is supposed to choose a king? What is the meaning of pointless bloodshed when we are going to suffer anyways?"

He takes a breath in as he snarls at the blue ram. Hissing was heard from his mouth before he allowed his mouth to speak once more.

"Why do you think you can choose to do this to us?!"

9Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 10/08/22, 11:58 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The blue ram would turn to the knight first, "The two deaths you experieced in the beginning of each room was to show you the depths and wonders of space but also to judge how you would react to those deaths. As for what transpired in the main hall, that was regrettable but beyond my control. I do feel your pain but it was a fellow dungeon explorer that decided to enact such atrocities and not I." the djinn would have a look of sadness in their eyes for the man before turning to the magician next.

There would be a flash of emotion behind their eyes, pain, sadness, anger were just a few of the range. "Yes i figured that would be what one of you ask. That is something that cant be told easily. Definitely not in such a casual form." With this Amy would turn into their true form revealing a young man with great big ram horns adorned with art of the stars. "I will only talk of the one that truly matters in this story, about my most trusted, Leo. Unlike most of those in my table he was not a king but a knight. Leo was a traveler who lived by the sword. We met by chance when i was trying to gain passage across this river and he was blocking the passage and fighting anyone who wanted to pass for whatever food that they had on them. We dueled for ages but i finally lost to Leo who had superior skill with the blade. After that we became like brothers, sticking by eachother's side constantly. However, as time went more gathered to me and eventually i became a king, thus making my radiance brighter and the shadow that covered Leo greater. Leo was a knight that knew no equal and was by far the greatest fighter in the kingdom. This made him the type of person that craved the spot light and soon became devoured by his own jealousy. He attempted to lead a revolt with 3 other members of the table that did not see me as their true king. Our armies were split and we fought for a time much longer than either would have expected. We had more members of the table but Leo had the hearts of the soldiers under us. We ended up having to retreat as Leo was backed by a group that had motives we did not know at that time. Neither side loss but none saw the victoried they desired. And i lost the one closest to me.
"

There would be silence before Amy turned to merr, trying to move on quickly from the pained memories of the past. "Your answer is a bit harder to answer sadly. There is not a lot i am permited to talk about but i can say that what you see before you is not my true country. this is a poor recreation that we were froced to make underground when the surface became unbearable. I wish i could tell you the specifics but i dont really even understand that side all that well. I hope that this can somewhat help answer your question.

He would give them a few moments to digest all the answers given to them before telling them the information that they truly came for, "Now that all of that is over with we shall move on to your final challenge. I want you three each to tell me a story. This may be a story that exist in your world, one that is made up or even one that is close to your heart. This may sound pointless but I feel that story telling is the one true way to figure out what is truly in a person. Due this and i will judge which of you if any are worthy and what type of rewards you may deserve if you dont get my power."

With this the djinn would sit back cheerfully, excited to hear the fascinating tales about to come.

True Form Amy:

10Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 14/08/22, 03:07 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze had been thinking of it well, something she had considered often in her life. Merrze had learned to enjoy stories, she hadn't been a tale chaser like many she had met. She still enjoyed a well-spun yarn, often she shared them with her children. Merlin would well know her fondness for them. If she was going to tell a story, she would tell what she knew. A story about ego, about a world unchecked with reckless abandonment and malicious intent. About how beauty still shined in but a blip of existence, the mother closed her eyes wondering how to start, until she had thought over it deeply. She remembered back on the night they left the shrouded isles, the day she learned of a truth that changed everything. She sang a song, a melody to lift spirits who had seen the tip of an iceberg between worlds.

"I think, it is only right that I share my story first of all. I know you djinn can see what happen in your world, you saw as Thanatos made me die a hundred deaths. The end is the one thing we all share, the self can be reborn till it is forgotten until we truly die. It is the stories we regale in that hold the test of time, that contain memory, and emotion which is the crystalization of one's self. I don't wish to sound a poet, no I just have thought of this time over and over in my life. You have lived lifetimes I can imagine, in a sense, I have as well in a world in which we are trapped and guided by the experience we live. I do live the life I have, but I live it as my job in guiding this world. I have seen purpose, and for some, that is giving your all to this world. So I shall tell you the Ballad of a Saint."

Merrze inhaled, taking a deep breath. She would begin a piercing song, ringing through the hall for all to hear. She was baring her soul, telling the tale of herself. Of the life she lived, of the life, she aimed to offer.

Ballad Of A Saint

"In a forest of mud and brick formed into slums a sea of sickly slaves to society rest.
In rows and rows red lions live, a pair prayed and prayed to build their nest
Asking for a cub, a soft little one to share all of their love
It got the day done, it pumped their blood, working for a gift from above
It kept them alive it kept them both fed, it granted their wish, for they were the best

But ask you know, for the grant, those who give always warn for what you wish!
She was babe so beautiful with hair full of red, she had eyes sharp and standoffish
Quickly did that rush to her face, but not in blush, in sickly disease ridden with fleas
A plague, a disease killing on the breeze, riding the winds, ticks, and bees
Her health flared, fallen with blisters and flu, so deathly her life could vanish

They couldn't stand to lose their gem, it was a melancholic madness
Had no rhyme reason or end, but then a man came peddling even more risks
A father for labor would be traded in return for medicine as a favor
They took his offer so desperately, their torment was his to savor
The spider spun a web for something for someone to enjoy his malice

O This, O this is the Saint's Ballad, Story of mother, of a woman in sorrow
A lion-faced with death, an everlasting dream in a false reality
O This, O this is the Saint's Ballad, Song of an Empress and Soul long Dead
Living with beasts wishing for peace to build a land so free
O This, O this is the Saint's Ballad, a fanalis freed from rage, living for tomorrow

She had lived, growing and growing till her mother was gone
dead she had been before the girl was ten, unaware she was a pawn
a friend stolen, she was just next to made into the arachnids pet
The child's condition, starved, dehydrated in chains bound she was kept
Six moons had passed, then she was sold but it was a savior and a new dawn

From a cub to lion the girl had shown she had power but a fire that would devour
A war from east to west saw her to try her best until that bloody hour
Her anger so eager it lead to near death, but only a lost leg
She was to live for a daughter, to fight for her people no longer to beg
To fight for herself, to free those of similar fate, to never cower

The web had been spun, the story so far had followed the spider
Her life, her pain, the doubts and worries that she would ponder
He had woven everything, set up every struggle for a show of his own
Seeing those tears, he smiled from the misery he'd sewn
Her hair turned white as blood drained from her face, the spider had his wonder

O This, O this is the Saint's Ballad, a fanalis freed from rage, living for tomorrow

A child had been lost in the pain, but then she sired her first cub
She had left the land, abandoning her pain and giving it a shrug
The fanalis chased power until she had met her first magic man
Her friend chopped her leg and her hand, she had fought with no plan
It was time to think it was time to learn if she was a beast not a bug

Then another she had met, but blessings of blue she had won
each encounter, every experience and every new place provided a stun
The mind began expand and a blood boil began to simmer
A djinn's power and the blessings her family got bigger
Her life and story had only just begun

Then came the third, the one for her love
The one where the wise failed killed by a harpy dove
Light began to flash then, then she saw the truth
A life was but a drop in a sea, extinguished in youth
It was her mistake, her actions that had left them done

She had returned at the djinn's grace, left outside the palace.
Her life had split but the pack still grew, the lioness gained grace
The world was changing, the dragons warred and tribes were warned
But they gathered with the feline, behind her lines none were scorned
A garden grew a home for the lost the woman had taken the name Firdaus

With the title of paradise, she built a city upon city until the Queen Dohna
Ideals had battled liberator and conquer, but the mad queen was crushed by mythic fauna
A mind fresh tested she had pushed herself, with a will given form she had expanded
It wasn't to take only to give, to offer the promises and actually grant them
No longer a peasant she was now an empress, she had control of her Mana

To grow and grow after seeing the end, she remembered everything she had to give
In order to experience the world, to make a true change one couldn't manipulate but live
Her blood was now gold, and her family that was growing ever so big her wish had been granted
Now in a world-changing she had accepted the darkness, her soul cursed so it could be balanced
A martyr to her soul, splitting it apart, only half would be reborn the last of her spark.

O this, O this is the Saint's Ballad, A woman who wished to accept the scorned
For had she not lived the life she did her fate too would've been forlorned
O this, O this is the Saint's Ballad, a song to know the choice is yours
The legacy you leave shall change, until no one remembers your name,
O this, O this is the Saint's Ballad. A story to share, to know you can accept the world while experiencing despair."

11Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 14/08/22, 11:22 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

A long story would be efficient. Jason decides to go against this idea. The battle in his mind is too great, so all he can do is say something from his heart.

“This is a story of confusion, hate and deceit. You are promised from a long age for greatness. You want to be amazing. Everyone desires that unique that stands themselves out. Some are born with innate talent. Others have the money and power to be great. Issue is this person has nothing. He is deranged. He is misguided. He was someone who was told he is a hero, but clearly will never be win. That is the story of the Fallen Fanalis.”

12Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 15/08/22, 01:55 am

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin loved stories, he loved sharing them with his family. He wasn't good at the scary ones most of the time but they were the most intriguing. His mother sang such a lovely song, a story of her own life it seemed. He couldn't do the same, his voice was still being nurtured far too inexperienced to attempt something so brave. No, the prince had something much simpler to share. "Mine is a shorter story, a sweet but cautionary experience called the tale of the Fox and the Crab."

Merlin took a deep breath, standing up for his story. It was only polite to properly address everyone in the room. Then, he would speak "Once upon a time..."

The Fox and The Crab

"The was a fox, a wee one born just on the month of hallows eve, Friday the thirteenth to be exact. His parents knew each other in camaraderie escaping hunters who wished to capture the mama. So the young fox and his mother left, the father returning to his home to protect it from sneaky poachers. On the back of a great turtle boat, they would swim across the seas. For the first few months of the fox's life, he had no bearing on the world around him. The night was horrible, riddled with ghost lights that seemed to saunter amongst a moan and creak-filled ship. The halls breathe out in a heavy rasp. Even the day was not free from night riding in with roaring cracks from a puffing sky. Even the calm days didn't last very long, often succumbing to threats such as false friends wishing to rob them from their food. The world was more than terrifying, it seemed to want nothing more than to immobilize him with anxiety.

It didn't help that every day was a salty bath, as the waves burned his fresh eyes it was hard to find peace in the world. It was hard to adjust, then came something that would haunt his young eyes. The young fox saw a creature with a body so grand and strong, with great claws and eight legs. The beast scuttled around the ocean floor looming each night with eyes like two great suns. It was the orchestrator of his terror. He wasn't sure how he would make do. Each time he slept, what little sleep he got was another opportunity to for him to be devoured.

The fox felt blessed to have his mother, and her comfort was the only thing that kept him alive throughout the days. Even when he got till, during a storm in which the heavens roared whipping and the water grew into colossal walls. Then, when the worst of it seemed to appear in the form of a great spiked barrier of stone from a cliffside. It was but actually, the sign of their safety as they when around, finding a shore just hidden around the edge. They were safe, but it was not the last he'd see of the crab.

The fox grew, slowly till he was of age to battle against those who wished to harvest him for furs. At that time he still saw the crab in his dreams. Each night those eyes, were scarier than anything he had ever seen. The image lived with the young boy, even as it showed him things that were more than detrimental to his health. He heard and saw the horrors of those he grew up with, the pain had been seen but with each year the world seemed to get better. It was still so slow, and the fox understood more with each passing page in the book of his life. As he became stronger, and more equipped for the world the weakness he truly held became so apparent.

He would die, maybe skinned like his fellow fox, maybe as a pet in old age trapped in some cage of an old sycophant. Dread set in, each passing second was potentially his last. How was he, how is anyone supposed to make peace with that? The fear of no longer being, that set in something far more unsettling than the pain of a gruesome passing, or of the lonliness of expiring all by his lonesome. The after became more freeze-inducing than the actual process of dying. To no longer have another moment, to not exist in but a blink. To the point where even the comfort of a dream, even one such as a killer crab began to feel comforting.

That was because, there was something to be rationalized in a dream, in a monster. Firstly was monsters were but a matter of perspective. While cruelty did exist, most life forms just tried to live, eat, and find peace. Surviving meant that things sometimes happened, that the world made sick decisions about how long one could live. He was expecting to feel calm, but it was like the sea. Some days were better than others some were worse. You could only react and live, you could only control so much. There was an inexplicable joy peppered through the world, misery as well. You could write in whatever you wished, because it would last to your end.

So in his dreams, he saw the crab, and talked to it with no response. He would watch the beast move back and forth swaying under the cool moving aqua mirror. The creature he was so scared of was just wishing to get by, find food and stay away from even greater threats. Often in fear we look for things scarier, pain, and fear to vent to feel bigger. We are all grand, part of something big but we are small, we are sequential. The fox learned to live each day, to enjoy the sun and play in the rain, and he learned to try and trust crabs.

THE END"

13Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 19/08/22, 07:58 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Amy would smile. kicking his legs as he listens to each of the stories. Clear looks of joy and amusement were on their face as they looked at each story teller with great interest and intent. Once each speaker was done the djinn would speak. "Wonderful wonderful wonderful! This is exactly what i was looking for, these types of tales. Tales that come from your heart and in turn reflect what is true to you."

The ram would turn to look at Merr first. "Your story i can tell is a parallel of yourself, of your past. I dont know anything about you but i am aware of the type of person that you are. You are someone who has lost what is important to you but you manage to persevere and now you seem to be intent on protecting what is important to you. This was clear when the intruder threatened to hurt your child. Or at least if what i am reading from your story is correct. You are one who is intertwined with the world and those close to you and your understanding of death is something i find greatly interesting and wish i had a similar thought when i was younger. "

Next was the child, "Your story is one about fear and learning to cope with those fears. I can see from your journey that fear and pain is something you seem to have trouble's coping with such. Yet it seems like you are capable of surpassing these barriers you have. You have strength in the other you but I caution that you do not rely too much on that version of yourself. Be true to yourself like how your mother and others are true to themselves. If you believe in yourself you can do great things i am sure."

Finally was the knight, the protector, "You seem to focus too much on what makes people great. I warn to stray from that path now as I have seen what that will do. Leo cared too much about what made people great or superior to others and grew a disdain towards those who outshone him. Seperate yourself from others and only think of how you can be great in your own eyes. Focus on being a version of yourself that you can be happy with. If you desire to protect others than do it in a way that suits you best even if it isnt how others would do it. But if you wished to quit that path and become an author i would greatly enjoy that too, maybe a poet."

With words given to everyone it was time to give the thing they all came for. "I am sorry that i cannot grant all of you my power but one must be one. Empress of the new age, You show great forethought and knowledge that the other two do not have yet. You two are still eggs that have not yet to hatch so it is uncertain what you all are in this world yet or what you will be. I cannot say you are not worthy of the power of djinn but i can tell you that you are not worthy yet, not for me. I desire someone who knows their place and knows what their path is. Somwonw who can clearly take their place as a king. Foster your embers till they become great roaring flames and then try a dungeon again if that is your wish." He would smile at Merr who he chose as his new candidate.

He would then turn to Jason the warrior, "You may have failed to protect anyone here but that does not that you are a bad knight. Dungeons are dangerous enough without trying to protect others. If you hone your skills you will be able to fulfill your wish to protect. Take this shield that will help to protect yourself along with those behind you." Libra would grin as he throws a black shield that resembled a star to Jason. The darkness of the color serving as a contrast the the brightness associated with stars normally.

"As for you Merlin, son of a ruler. I feel that you need something to help comfort you as you deal with your personal strife as well as hardships that you are sure to face. You see I have something akin to a proposition than a reward. These sheep you see here are my children, but despite the name they are not my race but beings a created in here to serve as helpers. Their personalities are the same as i instilled into them but one of them came out different, a blank slate. This has made him very impressionable to what others teach him. Karasu the  Crow has decided to take advantage to teach him words and actions that are unbecoming of the cute body that i made. So take him with you and he can serve as a companion as well as a source of comfort and support. In return, I ask that you help him learn from both you and the world. Let him experience through various situations and become something on his own. And perhaps he will loose those unbecoming features." With this a small 1m sheep with horns would walk up to the magician looking a bit different than the other sheep but more adorable. Suddenly his face would distort into one of annoyance and disgust as he kicks the fellow prince. Watchu looking at @#!&% You wanna go outside and tussle?" after this his face would return to normal and he would not say anything else.

Amy would sigh as he chooses to ignore this and turns to Merr one final time. "Congrats on passing the trial. I accept you as my King. I wish i could talk more but it is time the Prologue of this story comes to a close. Choose what I shall inhabit." With this He was done talking. This was the end of their long journey but the beginning of their adventures together.

Merlin's Reward:

Jason reward:

Amy's Passive:

14Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 02/09/22, 11:41 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Amy the 23rd Djinn (Finale) 29a65d2d5e79e542eb2d19ef1300fec3--temples-crowns

"I choose this, my crown to be the vessel of your power. You are right in the fact that my story mimics my life. The best tales are told from the ones that a person experiences it. I aim to continue my role in the world, I appreciate your guidance and I know my boy does as well." Merrze would bow to the djinn. She didn't have much more to say to him, this was something she had seen more than once. There wasn't much more of a djinn, the only thing left to do was to claim their treasures, to claim the power he was offering.

Once the djinn had resided in the crown she would turn to both Jason and Merlin. She did have one more piece for them before it was time to go. They had experienced the brunt of it, of a world they did not understand. She was unsure what Jason had seen in the dungeon he was in, but this had to be a strong contrast for sure.

"I know I cannot heal the wounds that plague you both, but I feel pride in that you have joined me. You've seen but a fraction of what the past holds, of what this world hides from us. I believe we need to do whatever we can. I live for this world, for the people who live in it, and for the people I love in this world. We must all find what moves us, what makes us see beauty in this world. There are two sides to it, maybe even a hundred more that we can't see. So please make wise choices, know the pain you've felt help others who go through it, and fight to prevent as much of it as you can. Now, let's go home."

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum