You are not connected. Please login or register

Amy the 23rd Djinn (Main Hall)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy the 23rd Djinn (Main Hall) Empty Amy the 23rd Djinn (Main Hall) 18/05/22, 07:32 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The three participants had all managed to touch the impressive gate that would lead into the dungeon that they would discover the name of in their adventure to come. The scenes in front of and around the trio would shift and change before their very eyes. The trees of the forest, the animals frolicking around them, even the sky above would melt away as they find themselves in a pitch black abyss.

All around them was nothing but darkness, a suffocating darkness that seemed to devour everything in its path. The longer they stared into the abyss the more they would realize it was staring back, all around them were the eyes that only resides in the abyss, watching everything from unfathomable distances. These were the stars that would fill the sky, and the abyss around them was space itself, something that would seem strange and foreign to the earth dwelling trio who only knew their home.

Soon they would realize that that there was no air at all or what was known as gravity as if the atmosphere suddenly changed in a matter of nanoseconds. The son and guardian of the Empress would feel their lungs instantly expand to the point that they rupture, sending a massive wave of pain through their bodies before everything for them fades to black.

Merr would be lucky as her body subconsciously expelled the air from her lungs just in time. However, the others met a much kinder fate than the empress would. The water that was in the flesh of her body would begin to boil before evaporating into vapors, she could feel the saliva in her mouth come to a boil as well. As the fluids in her body boiled and vapors left her body she would also feel the heat leave with it, sending a chill through her body. Merr would find it difficult to hold on as everything faded as well.

They would find themselves fine as the vision would return to them, they were inside the dungeon. They were all laying on the floor in front of the massive gate that they entered. Infront of them was a massive room that was full of doors that seemed to lead to unknown locations deeper into the dungeon. In the very center there was a beam of light that raised up to the ceiling. This light would be roughly 100meters away so it would be hard to make out any details till getting closer.
Main Hall:

“Hehehehehhe. How was your taste of death my fellow adventurers? It was beautiful wasn’t it?” They would find that they were not alone, before them was a 6ft tall man wearing a sheep skin and had what appeared to be Ram horns spouting from their head. He would arch his back to the point that his head was inbetween his legs while he was standing. “Thinking about how excruciating it was just made me so happy, it was exquisite was it not?” He would ask before standing straight again, his limbs twisting in an inhumane manner. Was this a dungeoneer or a being of the dungeon?

Notes:

???:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Death sucks.

A rather obvious statement has been made. Death really does suck. When a person dies, their regret sticks to the soul and embodies itself. In a world like this, the color of their rukh could even change upon death, making that person defy fate as a whole. Maybe for an instance, Jason felt the same.

His time finally ran out, his lungs were giving in. The Fanalis realized his mistake as he tries to let go of his breath, but it simply too late. His armor made a clank against the floor, with his lungs popped like a balloon. Jason's hand reaches out into his bag, trying to take out a beautiful blue shard...yet it was too late.

[Jason's First Death Occurred]

"Fuck...my head hurts." He says softly as the head piece of his armor raised upward. Wincing at the light, Jason covers his face for a moment. While regaining his eyesight, he noticed the being in front of him. It was a strange creature, one he has never seen before. The resemblance reminded him of one of the participants from the Asmoday dungeon, a being who seemed half animal and half human.

His smug looked angered Jason Achilles.

With a hand on his blade and his entire body scuffling to get up, Jason ended in a position with his knees bent and his helmet facing towards this new being. This ram thing might have to be worrisome of Jason's intense stare as the young hero faced himself against an unknown beast. He was ready to lunge and attack it in an instant, but he knew better to make a decision without the confirmation of his current boss.

"Give me the word and this thing's head sliced off."

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

The prince was expecting many things, instant death was not one of them. Their sight had been stolen by them as they were pulled into darkness, In a moment he panicked, that panic in turn would burst his chest. There wasn't time to think, to act as quickly as they entered their souls were ripped out. The only thing he registered before his death was the myriad of stars singing out to them. It was a pretty way to die.

It was a surprise to the magician to be alive again. He was strong, he had seen people lose their life when he was young. He was too young to comprehend then, even the people lost in this age of his life were more saddening than it was frightful. That threshold, that painful threshold was where his childhood would lay. Panic and fear rushed in before rational thought. He had heard his mother's stories, he brushes and passing. It made him feel so weak, so powerless, and inept in controlling his emotions. At the brink of his limit already, vomit shot out as he couldn't hold onto the confusion.

With his heart on the floor everything in the world around rang. The rukh around him was just as flustered, then finally amidst all of the mess thought would return. Merlin was shivering, he was sure they were all safe but the most terrifying thought crossed his mind. He turned, rushed with fervor he'd never felt. Family was what his life was built upon, he did not wish to see them bring death upon themselves.

"MOMMA!" he'd call, turning to see her slumped, tired with a head hung low. The strong proud mother he had known, she was solid still but lost it seemed. There was no guidance in her eyes. Was she thinking, was even okay? Dungeons from what he heard held no mercy, was this the reaction of her mixed fate? Was he really going to lose his mother? No, he couldn't think that.

His hands dug into her side, "MOMMA COME BACK TO US!" his words poured out while he shook her. There was a lack, a delay in her response. Maybe she wasn't okay, maybe this was her breaking point after everything she had seen. He just knew he didn't want his mom to be gone. It radiated in his whole being, tears breaking into a stream. He couldn't hold it in, his face turned a deep red with ruby cheeks.

A hand, touched his head, looking up he saw Merrze, her eyes focused, but different.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Silence, first there was silence. Sound and peace stole in indiscriminate violence. A second diverged to a life sentence, losing sentience, body, and mind screaming with no apprehension. She had seen stars, she had seen death she saw as her son lost consciousness. That freezing and burning cracking of her skin, death was familiar this akin to torture. Which was nothing but normal for lions of red, but it ate ate ate until her son was dead. Now that was maddening what was happening it was racing and changing everything thought until peace.

In time, in a memory of a moment so precious and personal, stripped of malice and balance remembering when she had seen the palace. This life, their life was but page, a repeat in the flow of the story. Pride and anger behest failure, but that'd be she abandoned. Each death, each stare into the abyss and bright connected her to the world. Now free of fright she woke, carrying a new sense of self. The tears of her boy, the anger of her guest, and the mysterious being's question broke her dream, but without planning it sparked understanding.

"You're right in your point, there is something to be in death, but not the death of my son." First it seemed like anger until the emotion steeped until blazed and burned into something stranger. As spoke she bit with gold-filled spit, the ichor running down her face. "You my boy are okay, and my guard leaves to him to stay, this man or beast is stuck in the role he must play. For I think we share a secret, I have seen death, dimmed stars, chained giants, and fate's fall. I live this life, and I protect what I can, but freedom from shell shall come. That day is not this day, but I do not fear it, I welcome it. I acknowledge my fate in the flow, but it is those that bond with it, rather than those who lose themselves or just accept it, that change fate."

She grew, with golden blood and burning skin, lifting Merlin and offering her hand to Jason. She would carry them both if they accepted, this was her challenge, this was her fight. "Man with the ram horns, I respect what you do, I find beauty in death too. I know not what you intend, but know my complacence is not out of weakness, but in the strength of my soul. I am Merrze Firdaus, I am an Empress, but I am also an extension of the universe, and so is my immortal will."

Fear was something she held, she knew its purpose, but she would not feed it.  "I am the sunset, the sunrise the sky riding on the evening tide. I offer peace for the people, I only hope to light and guide. Life and death, light and dark, both need understanding both have their place. Something came from nothing, it'll return and be reborn. You cannot stop it, and neither can I, lead us or leave us to die. Make up your mind, but I will light the path."

She shared her piece, now it was time to help find peace. She had told what she knew, now it was time to follow that knowledge. If dungeons had taught her anything, follow the light, and so she would.

notes: Use the parasite's trait to grow and offered to carry Merlin and Jason

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The mysterious man with the horns and wool coat would turn away from them before twisting his head a full 180 degrees with a loud cracking sound as he looks straight at Jason. “OOO yes please! I love the sensation of when a freshly sharpened blade slices through the tendons of the neck and sever the spinal chord. It is a beautiful death!” He would begin to scratch at his face until he started bleeding. He would then turn and look at the empress, “Kekekek, it is a pleasure to meet you Empress of the vegetation. I am Thanatos of the Revelers living a life of pure bliss. Each reveler has a different vice that they pursue, mine is death itself because only experiencing death can I truly be happy! I was I this area when the dungeon rose and I must experience all the death it holds!”

The man who identified themselves as Thanatos would laugh before scraping at her flesh again, flakes of skin and droplets of blood flying everywhere. “Oh I love your view on death and life. Oh I would love to see you break as you experience countless deaths! But sadly I am further along in this race and must continue my path. I wish you all a fantastical death!” with this Thanatos’ body fades away revealing it to be an illusion.

As the trio gets closer to the center of the room they would notice the light shining brightly. It was surrounded by a series of 12 circles in the floor, all with symbols of the stars. Only three of them were shining while the rest were dull and faded as if whatever powered the light emanating from the symbols vanished. Upon closer inspection one would notice what each of the symbols were. The ones that were glowing were that of a bear, a set of sales, and a centaur. The ones lit up were a crab, twins, kraken, scorpion, lion, fly and a crow. The trio would be able to see claw marks covering the Lion, fly, twins and kraken, as if to remove them from the floor. Finally up above where the beam of light shone up to was the symbol of a large ram.

What these symbols meant where unknown but there was an inscription on the ceiling around the ram. “Like the zodiac once did you must chose a leader and that leader will make a choice of their own, one that will lead to death or victory” this message would seem vague but it was clear that they must make it clear who was in charge of the group. The next step was theirs.

Notes:

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin would take a moment to recompose himself. The shock was something that he couldn't let take him over. He wasn't a warrior, he was a smooth talking scholar. He wasn't built for this type of thing, but he desired it to, to be a stronger person. It would be difficult for Merlin to steel his nerves, as while his mother gave comfort she had seemed changed from her moment. Maybe that was her way or coping, maybe a person could only stare death in the face so many times. In all honest, he didn't wish to think about it any longer.

"Thanks for the ride" he'd say, feeling a btmit warmer riding on his mom's shoulder. Merlin wanted just a moment, to lean against her, to feel safe before the death that reveler wanted came.

It wouldn't be long until they were upon their target, once again it would appear as if omens were riding on the horizon. Who knew dungeons were so quick to bring upon such fright. "Maybe fates a comedian.. he'd mutter to himself.

With a choice, he wasn't sure what to think. He thought the answer was obvious, maybe it was a test already. Though, it was a job of a leader to take responsibility.

"Well mom, I know it'sasling us hut i think you know were picking you, unless our guard has reservation?" Merlin tried to keep it light, maybe that was his true strength.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze couldn't help but wonder what the reveler had planted. It wasn't the first time someone had ventured ahead of her in a dungeon. They were a race, but only the worth could break the finishing line. All the others just found their way out if they didn't get trapped. Death was many things, it was the first time she'd seen someone get a high out of it. Maybe the people dungeons attracted were the weirdest thing about them.

Merrze did her best to provide comfort for her companions, keeping a smiling face, but distractions were about. Dungeons had always caught her eyes, each one was a mirrior a portal into a world unknown. Merrze would never know everything, to her that was the best thing of freedom. The chase, the hunt for endless experience. If people could live in that moment maybe there would be a bit more peace. The world was ever changing, adapting, so it was their part to do the same.

The light would guide to more than some beautiful architecture. It wasn't so much a riddle, but of course there was text. There was either things to read or to kill, that much was true in a dungeon. The meaning did seem rather obvious, she was hoping it wasn't a trick but it was honest in the severity.

"Magi raise the towers in hopes a king will be guided by them, if fate allows for me to ign with me by my choices then so be it. Youve trusted me to come here, so if you do trust me with your lives I will give you mine" Merrze would say proudly. They were helping her, but that didn't mean she could afford for then to give too much.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

There was an intense growling coming from Jason's helmet. The Fanalis still held his sword for a second, until it was clear he was called off by the rest of his party. Well, that was interrupted when Mer was carrying the young Fanalis. While it was a little hit on his pride, Jason took the ride with his face blushing (though it was not visible to anyone.)

This dungeon was stranger than the last. At least Asmoday had a simple task: win every match in the tournament. Instead, we have to explore this world and understand the puzzles behind the dungeon. Jason might just scratch his head and move on in a normal world, but he had to learn how to conquer a dungeon properly.

"Queen of Meridia, I will be by your side for this entire dungeon. You are the leader and I am here to learn from you. These are all my intentions."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The 3 sigils in the floor that resembled a set of scales, a bear and a centaur seemed to glow a bit brighter as the consensus of who would lead the group. Now that the group had made their choice it was time for their Empress to make one of her own. What could this choice that the inscriptions mean tho?

There are hundreds of doors around them wherever they look so perhaps that was the choice? However, how would they know which door was the right door? They all were different shapes, sizes and even different types of doors entirely. Some were wooden doors while others were metal gates and others being trapdoors and so on. The choice was Merr's and Merr's alone, attempt to advance or try to see if there was more to squeeze from the message above and its Ram that seems to taunt them almost.

Notes:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

His eyes widen in the suit to watch all the doors created in an instant. It was like they were appearing like the laws of physics didn't exist. What was the point of a test like this? Coming from a simpler dungeon like Asmoday, Jason concluded that dungeons were places to fight and test who was the strongest. What he didn't know that it was an exaggeration to say all dungeons were places to test the strongest fighter: they were to test who would be the next king.

"Whatever you choose is up to you and you only."

It was the only comment he gave as Jason looked at the doors with a bit of a headache. It was impossible for him to make a clear decision on which door to open so he wondered if the Empress would be able to make the right one. Maybe her child could help her, but all Jason could do was simply watch and try to figure out what he would do in this situation.

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin knew the challenge was not up to him, but yet he still analyzed. For him at thus point it was a second nature for him to try and break things down. Maybe it was the analytical process in which he had been forced to approach things with magic. There was a chance it was his mother's own ingenuity passed down to him. His first thought was how they were grouped, seemingly different in each. Some where dim, clawed or great and bright. Only one seemed to called upon by the light. It looked as if the Ram man already knew the answer, or maybe he was waiting for them to pick it. No matter his intent Merlin saw him as a creep.

"Mama, I think theres a pattern, or a warning present." The young magician thought while pondering. There were plenty of possible reasons, for him the cause would need to justify the answer. Before he could have the chance to prod further, he would hear Merrze's response.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze learned to study language thoroughly when she learned the language of the Torran. It was vital to pay attention to phrasing, to context when figuring out the hard to decipher. With out the words context she would've thought each path grouping was for them, that it could've been their road based in the challenge they took. Dungeons meant death and rebirth, it was rather instant in this dive. Every dungeon she had gone into had caused her to grow. Now near the summit, she knew there was risk to this knowledge. She thought about the chosen leader of the past, of the leader she must choose now.

"I believe you're right my cub, I think i knkw the path too. I know nothing of this Zodiac, or their tale. I have heard the term before in my readings. Generally it means a group representing a cycle or order of some kind, often related to the stars. Its an older type of tale with different variations." Merrze explained stepping forward.

Heading toward the spot of the Ram, the sign of the creature, standing under its light she thought to herself. Merrze held an expression of calm clouds, there was no tension on her face yet it alluded to the storm beneath. This was no simple decision.

"I think the leader they speak of is this ram, and the doors represent their closeness or relationship with him and the Zodiac. I believe this light shows, and represents the shine of their closeness. I feel each offers their own challenges, but I believe we must take a trial of the faithful. I wish for balance, or a better balancr in this world, so the scales are the oath of my choosing. I fear all choices are wrong, that all of them are right. We'll see on the otherside, i trust my life with you as much as you offer me yours."

The Empress knew fate tested her, challenged her to ride a fine line. Merrze was an extension of the world she lived in, so she needed to act accordingly.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the declaration of the groups leader and of the Empress's own choice the symbol of the scales would grow brighter till they were blinding to everyone of the party. "Ahh the path of the scales, here i was thinking that I would not be chosen." The voice filled the air around them as it had its own sense of gravitas and power behind each of the words. They were no longer alone.

Standing before them was a tall muscular man who had a blindfold covering his eyes and a great set of bronze scales in his right hand the emitted power of its own.. He would look human but it was clear from the presence that he gave that he was anything but, a different race such as the Dungeon Beasts seen in other dungeons. As soon as the man appeared a great weight would appear on the trio, as if some invisible force was pushing down on them. It was as if the very atmosphere around them was trying to make them kneel to this man.

"I must apologize about overwhelming pressure, my very presence forces those weaker to kneel before me. Actually now that I think about it only 2 have withstand this, the king and the traitor, but that is an old story i am sure you have no interest in, the young never do" He would bow for a formal greeting before standing back up, "I am former king Libra, loyal knight of the true king Amy who leads the 12 Zodiac which i am proud to be a part of. Now if you have any questions please ask away, I may not be the teacher type like Centaurus but i can answer a few inquiries before we continue down this journey" The way he carried himself seemed like that of one who saw himself above the rest but also of one who truthfully respected the weak. The king would stand before them waiting for their response.

notes:

Libra:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze put up the best resistance possible. Magic was always tricky, but with the strength of both Merrze and Prometheus, it should have been probable to try and stand. Still, with that level of power, it would have surely been a struggle for the fanalis to move towards the mighty Libra. From the words, he provided it sounded like he wasn't quite ready to be a guide. From her time of dungeon diving, she found they could be quite tricky. A smirk would appear on her face as the time for questions would come up. There always were interesting inhabitants in the worlds of the jinni.

"Well, I'd love to hear your story, if you're happy enough to indulge me. I've often found that quests can be quite long sometimes. Stories make the time go on quickly, otherwise, the only question I have is about the challenge I'm about to find myself in." Merrze got rather straight to the point. Patience was a virtue, if it was to be tested that was fate's business. The only frivolity she was interested in at the moment were the stories of the past.

notes: A-tier fanalis strength which is fluff stronger than it anyways. along with the extra strength from the parasite, I think Merrze can stand at least. if she can't she can't

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

The force exerted upon Merlin felt as if the heavens themselves crashed upon him. Even supported upon the shoulders of his mother he could not help but bow. His bow was so strong he would fall off of the shoulder of Merrze. It wasn't a great painful crash, it was as if he was being put in his place. Maybe that's what was expected of the young, of the following. Though, he could see the strain, the force it exerted upon his mother. This creature was surely something beyond his comprehension even if it "seemed" human. The things he hinted at, the words that slipped by surely did catch his ears though despite his downward position.

Struggling to speak, Merlin would say "My mother is asking what interests me mos, but would you be willing to tell us about the other of these 12 kings? What stories do you hold?"

He was a scholar so it was hard for him not to hold questions in his heart. His very nature made him curious, but Libra himself said wasn't much of a teacher so maybe it wasn't best to be too optimistic. Still, there was something interesting about him. The great presence he had did seem to cause the young Merlin to gravitate towards him in interest.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Similar to Merzze, Jason tried his best to resist. This force was pushing on his body, already adding more weight to the heavily knighted man. Still, this was a Fanalis and not just an average one. He might not be as strong as the empress, he still tried to keep his body straight with his head looking at Libra.

"If you were a former King, what made you lose your position? And why is Amy the true king?"

These questions were something that appeared in Jason's mind. The lore behind the dungeon did interest him greatly, especially when they weren't represented in a bunch of riddles. Someone as strong as Libra must have a backstory as complex as any other strong warrior. If his experiences can help guide Jason, it would only help the young Fanalis.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The sightless king would look impressed to notice that not only one but two of the trio before him were able to withstand the pressure from his mere presence. "Kehehehehe. It is marvelous as well as sad to see ones so young that can withstand this pressure. You three have piqued my interest! "

He will begin walking away from them expecting them to follow despite saying anything about that. "As i said before, I am Libra one of the 12 knights of the Zodiac that follow the great King Amy. A couple of us were kings yes but it is wrong to assume all of us were. I was the greatest of the kings of course so i am not going to focus on the ones that were because in the end we were all just knights, except for the traitor, the one who was the false king. " Soon it would be clear that he was walking to a pair of gigantic doors that would resemble that of palace doors.

"I dont know about the others reasoning but I myself surrendered myself and my kingdom for one reason really, love. Seeing King Amy appear and be the first to withstand my presence was such a spectacular site that they won my heart that day and i would do anything for them. It may sound like a selfish or mundane reason but that is how great of a king Amy is. They were able to unite all 12 of us as well as the people of our country that did not have a name. However, their love for their kingdom and their people was also the downfall of our kingdom as the betrayal of the False King and his followers broke their heart and weakened them. However, that is as much as i can say about that since it is not exactly my story to tell."

He would reach out and push open the massive doors with his hand before grinning at the empress "As for the challenge beyond this door, there is none. I as the powerful King of the past I have no challenges in my path so why should that change for those who choose me as their guide?

He would walk through the doors and once on the otherside they would see that the gate for the next room was in front of them.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He seemed to be honest, or he thought himself to be atleast. She couldn't be certain but her intuition had to guide her somewhat. With some feeling of trust she would continue to move forth, following towards the gate. His answers still, they raised more questions then they answered. Who was this false king? Patience would surely suit her well in finding the answer to that mystery. Every word, or image she saw could be a hint. Though deception was a common strategy of the djinn. Maybe she was of her step, maybe it was the paranoia of being a mother. She kept cool headed but the fanalis would be lying if she said her mind was still.

With a mind curious and cautious she would go to touch the gate for the next room. The gates between rooms were always a fun shock to the body from her previous experiences. "Every door is not the same, but still just in case maybe you should hold your stomach."

Hopefully her words would help the two boys

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Well we'd love to hear more. You seem to have a pretty fun way of talking of the past." Merlin said hoping flattery would make him divulge more. In all ernesty he doubted that it would but doubt helped prevent disappointment. Still it was a strange negative to try and keep a positive mindset. He felt on edge from the moment had had entered this dungeon. The natural anxieties of his youth were coming around. The only thing that would make it scary is if crabs started falling from the sky.

Shuddering this thought the young magician pushed forward. He was just glad that he wasn't being pushing into the ground. The creature inspired awe in him but at the same time he liked the ability to move. "I already threw up once how bad could it be." Merlin said to himself unsure of what he'd be put through. Walking through the next door, seeing the gate ahead it built a new sense of excitement what would his mother, what would they be put through. As long as they were permitted he'd go to touch the gate.

"Here we go again..."

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jason kept himself quiet as he continued to listen to this story. Someone with so much power that only one being was able to withstand his presence. A former king…a king to be kings of all. Is that a goal that’s worth striving for? A beautiful story that says one thing: Libra was weak.

Jason continues to walk with the being as he gives a nod. He walks through the door after the rest of the group, herding Merzze’s warning.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Libra would grin as the group began to touch the door giving his last words before the would move to the next room, "I will be your guide through the rest of the dungeon but i can not actually interfere with any of the challenges that face you all. I am here just to provide commentary and be entertained by the hopeless adventurers seeking power they do not comprehend." with this the grin of the former king would be the last thing they see before their visions go black and they make their way to the next section of the dungeon that was known as Amy.

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum