You are not connected. Please login or register

Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 09/06/22, 06:57 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once again the cheerful troupe would find themselves in the cold, paralyzing embrace of space. Stars glimmering like millions of leering eyes watching them. This time they would not find themselves passing out from lack of oxygen or dying from the vacuum of space, safe from the horrors that these manifestations of death brought with them.

In font of them they would see a bright ball of light, a star. It was closer than physically possible it should be, but it would be a magnificent site to behold as few would see such a thing up close. However, quickly the great big ball would begin to shrink, decreasing its size right before their very eyes before suddenly expanding to a great lightshow before everyone’s visions fade to black. Once again they had met death, this time a quick and merciful one.

They would wake up to see themselves in yet another room inside of this massive labyrinth of rooms. Behind them was the large door that they had entered through and in front of them was a library of an incomparable volume. With shelves floating throughout the air containing hundreds of books each. In the center would be a figure be a figure watching them. He would be a large 5 meter tall man wearing an intimidating suit of armor with a helm resembling that of a horned lion.

“Come children, I am the Star Gazer, They who watch the zodiac and record their stories here in this place. Now gather before me if you are willing.” This was a soft quite voice that seemed to come from the room itself rather then the figure, hanging in the atmosphere as if a thing of its own. Soft yet one that seemed to command respect or fear.

Libra would grin was he just stands off to the side. “Hehehehe this is so much fun.” What all the advice he would give if one could call that advice.

The Star Gazer:

notes:

2Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 11/06/22, 06:32 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

How often did Merrze need to experience death. She could probably go through it a hundred times at this point. She was taught to live, to survive for the ones she loved. Actually dying, facing what could've been the end had given her a changed perspective. She was unsure if she'd ever know if this was true death or but a dream. Dungeons always had a strange since of turning things on their head. Sorrow filled in her heart but not for herself. How was Merlin coping with all of this she could only wonder.

Her own sense of coping was finding meaning, in her death she found strength. The only thing that pushed back her were the very forces of the world itself and she wished to match their grace. Becoming one with the world requires humility along with strength, to give yourself to it. She couldn't ask the same of her son however.

Merlin wasn't quick to speak but she could see her son down. She could do her best to comfort him in her arms, becoming the safety for her boy. How much more of this could he endure, she wasn't built like him.

"Its okay Merlin, Mommas here, youre doing strong." she would say in concern. She didn't really enjoy burning in an instant either but that didn't matter

When the star gazer spoke she would see the contrast in his character. His face reminded her of a lions, or maybe somewhere big cat. "It's the quiet ones that are scary..." she'd mutter to herself. Standing up tall she would address their speaker.

"I'm always a fan of stories, pleasure to meet you Stargazer, I am Merrze Firdaus, a fanalis, a proud red lion if you are more familiar with that name. If it is not imputent of me to ask, what stories do you hold?"

3Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 11/06/22, 06:38 pm

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin did his best not to vomit. He held on tight as his mother held onto him. The fear had already set in at this point I'm the dungeon, he was sure shock alone was going to carry him through the experience. He wanted to panic, but how could he with the nausea he felt, the heat that washed over felt lingering. It all settled, sinking down as the anxieties hardened in his stomach. Merrze hug was an anchor of a sort for the young magician, the embrace brought him down. That is until the moment she let go. Once his mother stood up to try and guide them over to the Stargazer he would hurl.

"I'll be okay... I just might need some tea if it happens again." he said with a sickly pea tone to his cheeks. He held back another wave of sick as he walked up towards the Stargazer. He seemed rather wise, or maybe insightful. Though, it was never to judge a book by its cover so he would stay cautious. Hopefully he would stay free of vomit and fear for just a little bit.

4Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 12/06/22, 02:02 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Can Death ever become annoying for someone? Once again, Jason was unable to stop his own death. IT was supposed to be a quick death, one that was merciful. In the young Fanalis's head, death is never merciful. Logically, a painless death is a good one, but no one knows what happens after death. One could only wonder if death sends a soul to a worse dimension, where terror and suffering only exists.

Upon waking up from this dangerous death, Jason opens his eyes in anger once more. He groans as he holds his head up to see Merzze giving Merlin a mother's embrace. Jason never did experience that, though he wondered if he ever did want a hug like that.

With that in mind, Jason stood tall next to the Star Gazer and the rest of the crew with his ears ready to listen. In silence, he would nod to the story.

5Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 12/06/22, 10:12 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as they would get close to the large figure he would collapse, landing at their feet. A hissing sound would accompany the corpse as gasses emit from the body enveloping the trio and entering their bodies before they could react.

"Kyakyakyakya!!! You all truly believed my performance. All I had to due was speak in a powerful voice and repeat what the man told me. "

Jumping out from behind a bookshelf floating nearby would be the horned man that they originally mistook for a being of Amy. Thanatos was laughing as he walked closer to the trio, "Now I have never been in one of these before but I have heard about them. From what I heard people tend to rely on these beings being here, some type of people stuck here. People who come here expect two things, to fight these beings or to have some kind of challenge or assistance from them, so I just played on that."

The trio would feel their bodies seize up as he spoke, unable to move now. "I decided since I saw you all and as I progressed that this was not much of a challenge for someone with such a open minded view on death so I am now the challenge to prove if you are worthy of this dungeon's gift or not. "

They would see the scenery around them melt away till they were just in a pure white space with nothing but them, Thanatos, Libra, and some person with the visage of a crow.

"this is a spell that you all fell under as soon as you got near gazer. It is an illusion yes but don't believe that what happens here isn't real. Illusions are just another glimpse at our reality after all. But since this is in our minds times is a lot faster here than outside. Now that the brief description is over it is time to die, please don't see this as a punishment but a gift though it will be a loving hell for you."

He would walk up to the empress, pulling out a long, skinny dagger that seemed more ceremonial than a weapon for war. He would then grin as the dagger plunges into the chest of merr who would find herself still unable to move due to the mind spell. This would result in a quick painful death before she would revive. For what would seem like an hour such deaths would be performed over and over to the empress, dagger to the head, slit throat, flayed and such. Only merr would experience this as the two companions, the son and guard had to watch.

Notes:

6Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 13/06/22, 01:52 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This felt like nothing more than awful repeat for Merrze. She was caught in a spell of some kind, maybe it was an illusion or maybe it was real. Still that changed nothing for her. Pain was something she knew, something many fanatics knew. It was apart of their daily life, and so was death. She had seen the death of a child, of friends, family. Death was apart of life, she learned to find peace with it when amongst the Ookami clan. Then she saw death, she had seen what some call the afterlife. For her it was just the beginning, that golden visage burned in her heart.

She saw it, she felt it’s absence as she died. The pain at first was enough to cause her to wince, to react, but within the first 20 minutes Thanatos would see a change. Merrze just stared at him, with more life in her eyes then she had ever shown. Tyrants, monsters and djinn, between them all, before what Remus but her through this was nothing.

Time had slowed to halt for her, the pain turned the hour into a life time. She held firm, she would grow more into herself. She wouldn’t speak, or give into him. She wouldn’t wait until he was done, until she had blood that she was unsure if it was real or not. Her sense of reality was the only thing that seemed affected. She would look to the man, who had his fun she would now address him. ”You are a fool, the death you praise is a false one, nothing but an ode to pain.”

The Akitdaoh had spoke with her head low, yet he would notice as something changed within Merrze. From her forehead Magog began to flow, not just white rukh but black as well. She had released her speak, while allowing the dark rukh to flow free as well. Now a blazing twilight of her own essence, she stared into the eyes of Thanatos. She stared with the eyes of someone who had seen true faith, she looked through him as if not just addressing him.

”You don’t know what you speak of, yes there is beauty in death. But I don’t believe you’ve seen it, or truly felt it. You’re addicted to feeling close to it, to have others feel close to it. Death exist for rebirth, to sustain and tell the story of the universe. In one death a thousand worlds are born, from that a thousand actions create a universe. This is not hell you haven’t seen either, you are but a boy playing games before things you do not understand. You cannot kill me in a way that matters, you can hurt me, my son, or this guard but we will live. I carry in me the proof of what comes, after, I exist to extend its hand. If you stand for death I stand for what weighs over it and life. If you wish to continue on to me, on to others then I shall show you. I will bring you with an inch of true death to see its beauty, to deny you of it. You will be sent where you will live forever, never to feel anything ever again but the breaking, warping of everything you stand for. I am dawn, the dusk, the voice of the universe!”

Magoi: 140/160
Dark rukh pool: 60/80
Bonus pool: 50/100 magoi

Traits activated:

7Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 13/06/22, 01:58 pm

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin could only handle so much. As fear and nausea had already began to numb him he was unsure if things go could get worse. Then, he saw the pain of watching his mother die a thousand times. That’s how it felt at least. Time was nothing to him, he had not choice in his actions of the fate he was forced to endure. Still his mother stayed strong, it kept hope within him but only for so long. He felt it overwhelming not in fear, but a desire to protect himself, to protect his mother. Then in that moment he broke, silence and darkness consuming his vision.

It wasn’t until near the end of his mother’s speech that the magicians eyes parted. They weren’t the same, they weren’t the kind staring eyes of Merlin. In fact, if didn’t seem like it was the same boy at all. His face held the same features, but the energy his expressed himself with seemed foreign. Not just to the person but the situation.

When Merrze had felt trauma she died and became anew, Merlin had birthed from the deep of his thought, someone to protect him. He stared, looking at the goat man, he was the anthesis of fear of sadness. Boldness, anger, a fury burning with generations of anger. He held the eyes of a fanalis, he held the untreatable stare of a red lion. Even if he broke him, Merlin would be safe, for now Triton was in charge.

8Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 14/06/22, 09:53 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

No one could express the rage one could feel. Seeing your leader die constantly. Seeing your friend cry as their mother is constantly stabbed. Jason couldn't move during this torture loop. Only someone can be so inhumane to experience no emotion during this experience. Imagine if this was his own mother. Or Father. Or if it was Val. Even Acestus. If Jason had the chance, he would murder this thing in an instance.

With some form of will power, Jason tries to grab his sword placed on his back. With no avail was it able to work. This magic was too strong for someone as weak as Jason to break. His Fanalis strength wasn't enough. All of his effort in Asmoday wasn't enough. These demon spawn named djinn test people through death and torture. What do they test for? Why do they test people? If they don't want to be chosen and used for power, they shouldn't be doing this process in the first place.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE EMPRESS! I SWEAR TO SOLOMON HIMSELF, I WILL TAKE THIS DAMN PUNISHMENT! SHE HAD ENOUGH!"

His yells echoed throughout the room. With the helm still seated on his head, everyone could hear him panting and wimping like a scared dog. He wasn't just scared: he felt like shit for not protecting someone he promised to guard.

9Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 20/06/22, 05:01 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Reveler of Death known as Thanatos would grin seeing the absolution and certainty in the empresses eyes. "Kyekyekye!!!" He would start scratching at the flesh on his face as he laughs "This is marvelous. You are one who has found their own path in death already. You see, people reveal their true selves when faced with death, rather it be their own or someone else's. You are the type that only strengthens their will when faced with death and i find that admirable but how are the young ones handling your deaths and their own previous ones?"

He would look around at the other two with a sadistic look on his face. In all honesty her had planned on the other two to experience the same countless deaths but seeing their reactions he knew there was no need to. "just look at this young one, something has happened in his mind where nothing i do to him mentally will affect him more than what he has already done to himself. And then there is the loyal dog, realizing how weak he is when faced with the power of someone else. He will rather break under this pressure or become tempered. I wish to see how you all become."

He would let out a crazed laugh once again before moving close to the empress once more, ""You are right though. The deaths that I experience and show are a pale experience, this is my true reason here. To find real death." With this the plane around them would begin to fracture like glass before shattering away to reveal reality once more.

The reveler would raise his arms out in from of the leader, "Become my savior! Use all the feelings you have to grant me my greatest gift! While i am a sham you are my true harbinger! You are one who will bring nothing but death to those closest to you. So please let me experience your gift!" these would sound like the rants of a madman but would be the true feelings of this man who with passion pursued that which gave him satisfaction in this world.

notes:

10Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 21/06/22, 11:54 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

This was all too much. To suffer was one thing, but to have the guilt of allowing another to suffer was even worse to Jason. If it was up to Jason, he would murder this man in an instant. Issue was his body was stuck in place unable to move...until a moment passed.

"AND NOW YOU ARE DEAD!"

Jason felt his body move in a blur. Using his Fanalis speed and strength, he cracks the ground with such force and moves as quickly as possible. With his greatsword, he attempts to swing it in an instant directly on the enemy's neck.

Items:

11Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 22/06/22, 03:51 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“You’re not even despicable at this you’re just plain pitiful.” Merrze had spoke her face carried with sadness for what he did not understand. Quickly she would raise her right hand to his throat. She allowed the curse, the dark rukh from her body spread trough the clawed hand she would have her shroud shape into.

Once more, before a killing blow could come she would say to him with even more sorrow. “I’ve heard rumor of those with rukh tainted black don’t experience truer death, but that their minds are lost to an endless fate. I hope you’ll find that answer for me, maybe one day you’ll earn your freedom.”

The fanalis words could have seemed cruel, but it was the fate he assigned himself too. Jason seemed to go for the killing blow, she’d raise his neck high enough for him to sever the creatures head. If that wasn’t enough then she would squeeze drawing the life from this poor creature.

Merrze only had one thought in mind, to check on her son, to get out of this room and move on. If this wasn’t of the dungeon then she would need to get through quickly. Merlin would be able to get past his woes, but Merrze would need to help provide him with the right tools.

”Let’s get you two boys out of here, we haven’t even arrived at the Necropolis as they call it. The cities of the dead can always be differently eerie.”

Pools
Dark pool: 50/80
Bonus pool:40/100

12Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 22/06/22, 04:05 pm

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rage still pumped his heart, Triton wasn’t sure of his birth, but he knew he was a fanalis. The body he was in yet felt weak, he could see his locks of orange hair. Where was the red streaks and ropes of hair that should’ve been like that of his kin? A chain rested in his hands, it seemed quite small, maybe this was what he used to fight? Perfect, he could kill the strange goat that he had anger for. “FOR MERIDIA, FOR THE FANALIS, FOR HONOR!” Triton had screamed ready to charge forth at Thanatos.

Then, in a couple of steps he tripped falling face first, he had none of his great speed either! What was wrong with this body of his? Frustration was starting to build more than anger at this point. He would regain his might back if it killed him. Still, the force of the blow did make him a bit tired. Then, he was gone, after a few blinks Merlin was once again awake. Terror had shot forth once again as he expected to see his brutalized mother, there she stood though. Proud and strong, she was clad in gold and black, she was a blazing eclipse and he was struck with awe, fear even as to what had transpired.

13Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 23/06/22, 09:41 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The reveler whose vice was that of death would begin to feel a change course through their body as their rukh is changed into that of the depraved and forsaken in this world. He was grinning as his head flew, spinning in the air before landing at the young magicians feet, it had the true bliss on its face as if the man's greatest desire had come true, this was the path of a reveler after all. Now his body would rot here until the dungeon collapses and vanishes like its predecessors.

Clapping would be heard as Libra began to laugh, "That was marvelous! I am so happy that you children had chosen me as your guide. This current age is so much more fun than i expected it to be! Oh how I cant wait to see what you all do in the next room!"

One of the floating shelves would move revealing the door for the necropolis, it was unclear if it was hidden by the dungeon or the now deceased reveler. The clear thing tho was that the next room was expecting them.

14Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 07/07/22, 02:02 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Let’s see what the Necropolis should offer, I beg the two of you to stay close. This could be heaven or hell but do not trust anything but yourself. Find judgement in your own right, for I cannot promise you what comes next. Genuine benevolence could exist on the other side, or raging phantoms of long gone souls.” Merrze had spoke with a bit of pep in her voice. She was certain that’s what came next, every dungeon she had seen followed this pattern. What would be there? What challenge would it offer even if it did. Would there be another cursed traveler to try and ruin their day? That was the plight for a leader, planning for any outcome if you wished to have a sliver of success.

The lioness kept warmth in smile, lifting her weak and confused son. Looking down on him, or any of her children was not in her nature, but he needed to be nurtured at this moment. Trauma was force fed to him before he had a chance to have a sip, but that’s how it was for most of the world. It didn’t make it right, it only reminded her of the iron forged resolved that pushed her this far into life. Merlin and Merrze would both make it through, she would make sure of it. Young Jason would see the makings of a king, if all went well maybe temper that temper.

“Let’s head on out boys!” Merrze chirped at them, moving forward to touch the gate.

15Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) Empty Re: Amy the 23rd Djinn (Midway) 07/07/22, 02:42 am

Merlin

Merlin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merlin wasn’t sure how to react still. While he had not taken the brunt of the nightmare that had unfolded he felt scarred a thousand times over. The cuts burned into his soul and body, still he was uncertain as what happened, what unfolded, what changed inside of him. Each overwhelming sensation paralyzed him. While Jason and Merrze would both be able to move forward in their own right he was stuck there processsing. Still, he would not be abandoned, he would move on.

Comfort washed over him, the tight grip of a mother lion could be demeaning but there was always a strong sense of love. The embrace made him feel protected, the worry and fear that sweat across his body in racing beads began to slow. The cold grip over his soul loosened, he didn’t need to think too much right now. He was safe, he needed to try and calm himself. He didn’t know how he would react from this point but he had come to learn. He was learning more lessons then he thought but Merlin no if he lived he could learn from anything.

Still, in this moment he held no words for the situation he was in. He would just let his mom carry him into the next room. Even if he died again he would get past, he just needed this moment of reprieve.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum