You are not connected. Please login or register

New Advancement [Coliseum Battle]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

Polliver:

It was a new day upon Reim, and one that would harbor a fated meeting with a man who young Zana has heard much of within the past week. He would not know what this man looked like nor that he were to look over him, but his name was that of a legend by now with how much his guildsmen spoke about him.

Zana however would not be focused today on meeting this man, as he did not even know he was in Reim but more so cause he was about to partake in a duel within the Coliseum. Yes, Zana being the timid boy hesistant to fight, was going to battle a warrior of the Coliseum by his own will. It was unusual for him to want to fight somebody, but he wanted to make some money of his own now, as he had defected from the Sasan Kingdom to no longer partake in the cruel crusades.

It would be a lie if Zana said he did not miss the nation and some of his friends. He however just could not support the crusades and some of their evil ways. Zana was finding friendships though here in the Reim nation, but worried that he may be hunted down by Sasan. He hoped to gain enough money to move somewhere else. Zana would try and fight in the Coliseum for now to make some money. He prayed that God would protect him in his tough battles.

The morning was bright as Zana came to his scheduled battle, bringing his wand.  Zana was led to and told he may prepare within the barracks, and to await the start of the duel in there. The young blue magician would sweat more liquid than what his magic could produce. He would claps his hands and truly pray for God to help him prevail. However, young Zana were to need to rely on himself in this battle, not God. The ruby haired boy would look at his hands and not his wand, and believe in himself. He would clench his fist and vow to do his very best in this match.

A special spectator would be looking over his battle, one who had once fought  the very same opponent and battle when he was his age. Zana were to walk out into the Coliseum with his brave face on and of more value, his brave mind! The gales of winds this afternoon would waver on his clothes and hair as he were to step out from his side of the Coliseum to do battle with his opponent.

"I will.. do this..!"

Said the blue magician with a brave spirit. The crowd's cries for battle rung loud upon Zana's ears, as well as his opponent's. The boy would hear people roar out to him, some booing and others sarcastically interested in what he could do with his puny little stick. A young man with blue haired lied in a front row with his arms crossed, observing Zana.

Blue Haired Man: "Who you think will win this?"

Spectating Man: "Huh? Aren't you that one kid from Kou who defeated Polliver a few years back? Uh, I don't know, kid. I think obviously it'll be Polliver! That magician kid from Sasan does not stand a chance!"

Blue Haired Man: "You think so? I'll place my bet on that boy just in case he does happen to win."

Spectating Man: "Are you sure you want to put all your money in that boy? You could very well just lose it all if he doesn't overcome that tough wall of a warrior, you know. Not a single person has been able to overcome that man for a long while, beside you. What, you see yourself in that boy or something, aye?"

Conversed the two, making bets on the battle about to start any second now. Zana would grasp his wand tightly as his opponent who had come out from the other side of the arena would wave to his fans, smiling. The blonde man's name was Polliver, a warrior of great esteem in Reim's famous Coliseum. He would appear like a legendary hero to young Zana, and his next words would only further cement this silly notion in.

"Aye there, Zana I believe your name is? Let us put on a good show for the crowd! Try not to worry about being killed by me or anything, I am not out to end a person's life! Hahaha! Just give me a good match and don't forfeit too early!"

Said the blonde haired warrior as he readied his blade to attack his opponent. Zana were to nod to the man, grateful his opponent was such a kind soul. However, the ruby haired boy would not plan to lose this battle. After a bit, the bell were to ring, commencing the duel.

Polliver were to dash at his opponent with his Wicked Death attack and try and swipe his blade across the boy's right arm very quickly. Zana reacted with haste, channeling magoi into his wand to call upon a water magic spell.

"Bay Vortex!"

"What is this? Wai- Aaaaa!"

Aiming his wand at Polliver, the blue magician would shoot a vortex of water that would go on to suddenly swallow the blonde haired warrior and swirl him inside for a moment, being hurt. The warrior would have tried to dodge his magician opponent's attack but were to be hit. The crowd would roar, amazed at young Zana's strong water magic spell. Polliver would clash out of Zana's vortex of water with his great sword and escape, though suffering damage valued at B-Tier just from that alone.

"You will not win this, match, Zana!"

"You shall feel the weight of this blade..!"

Roared out Polliver, using a magoi manipulation to run with more speed. He would use Fiery Rain, circling around young Zana and using the fire arrows to lure him out to use a water magic attack, to create an opening thereafter to take the boy down. Zana however would be tapping the ground as his opponent were to begin to do this.

"Bay Noises!"

Exclaimed the magician as he casted a sound magic spell to dizzy his opponent who had begun to circle Zana rapidly. This ability would cause Polliver to come to be disoriented, feeling a loss of his balance as he ran around Zana. It were to make Polliver stumble for a moment before Zana were to then attack with his next water magic spell.

"Bay Burst!"

"Hu-wha!? Aye, what is this!?"

"The holy waves extinguish flames!"

Shouted the concerned Polliver, not able to keep his balance very well and being a target of Zana's next ability, Bay Burst. From where the fire arrows stood in the ground, tall waves of water would form and crash outward toward Polliver who would find himself suddenly being hit. The man would come to be struck so hard by Zana's spell of crashing waters, he would fall and suffer great damage (B-Tier).

The crowd would roar in shock, seeing a fan favorite of Reim's Coliseum fall before their very eyes by young Zana. It were to be a bewildering moment for many as some sought to see blood be shed in this battle, but instead received a match that would come to end quite prematurely. A certain blue haired man within the crowd would stand to the end of the battle, clapping for the victor. His applause would trigger more applause around him, and further on, until nearly almost everyone was giving their applause. Zana had done it, he had won his very own first Coliseum battle!

MAGOI: 160

Abilities Performed:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum