Mission Board

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Board Empty Mission Board 01/03/14, 02:27 pm

Caranore

Caranore
C-Tier
C-Tier

There should be a mission area where all the missions/jobs can be requested and linked in one thread at a time instead of filling up the job board.

2Mission Board Empty Re: Mission Board 01/03/14, 02:39 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

This would also consolidate everything into one(Or two, as I think one for requests and one for completion links would be neater) as opposed to having staff run through each regions individual job boards. It would be less work for everyone involved.

3Mission Board Empty Re: Mission Board 22/06/14, 03:03 pm

Mari

Mari
D-Tier
D-Tier

As a suggestion, you could just file/order them by rank alone. So each rank thread would have those jobs, and the jobs themselves describe where the job takes place. Or more easier have the job thread itself have the location.

ex: Rank D Thread > Help the Mercenaries [Reim] > Job Description

4Mission Board Empty Re: Mission Board 22/06/14, 04:01 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The reason this never got done in the past to my knowledge(I wasn't staff at the time so I didn't think about this when posting my advocacy for the idea) is that it would be a huge effort to convert considering how many job postings there are for each country.

The way things work right now are pretty simple and easy to manage so I'm not sure it's worth all the effort. Still, in the interest of not dismissing the idea out of laziness I'd like to hear a bit more.

@Mari: I'm not sure I fully understand the format you're going for. Think you could elaborate or make it a bit more clear how this would work out in terms of boards and threads?

5Mission Board Empty Re: Mission Board 22/06/14, 07:06 pm

Mari

Mari
D-Tier
D-Tier

Urm...Ummm boards and threads. Okie so in the Job board, there will be the thread "Jobs" or "Approved jobs" allowing members to make more jobs for the site allowing the staff to be lazy and the sub threads within that thread would be each Rank D through the weird U (I think it's the Omega symbol). In those threads are the corresponding ranked jobs. I think I explained it better.

6Mission Board Empty Re: Mission Board 22/06/14, 07:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I believe I understand what you mean. I was hoping the method you had in mind would require less tedious work but it honestly doesn't seem like it would benefit the forum much. From what I understand the only "gain" is that all job postings for all countries would be in one general area. But I kind of like them being separated so I'm split on the issue.

Are there any other benefits that I'm not noticing? Otherwise I don't think the change will be worth the work needed to implement it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum