You are not connected. Please login or register

The Board's Systems information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Board's Systems information Empty The Board's Systems information 03/07/14, 08:52 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Every once in a while, I go to create a job or to create a technique and attempt to reference something from the template, but then find out that no, the template didn't have the information, but the systems did.

Or no, the systems didn't have the information I was looking for, the template did. Sometimes it's in some completely different place.

Real easy fix; can we link these together? Like, just make a line that says: Link to the Job Template post in the Job System's post and 'Link to the Job System' in the Job Template post? Would be much appreciated.

Essentially: Can we post in here about what threads are related to each other, rules and template wise, in order to request they be linked for ease of access?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Essentially: Can we post in here about what threads are related to each other, rules and template wise, in order to request they be linked for ease of access?

:o 
NO! Shuddap! 

Seriously though, I'll link the job template and systems together but since we will be moving forums soon(that poll is just about over and it's time to get to work on setting up a new form) lets hold off on making a beautiful sexy web over strange rule inter-workings. I'm going to re-write every systems page for the new site and already planned on making things much easier to navigate with links and contents abound.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum