You are not connected. Please login or register

[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Because I'm not particularly sure if I was answered when I asked this question in the Discord, I'm placing my suggestion on the forum.

Currently, only magicians can do jobs on the Magnostadt job board which I find unfair/ridiculous. I understand that it probably originated from the fact that most goi or non-magicians can't actually enter Magnostadt - but that completely disregards the goi who can. Since the manga/anime seems to show that there is a sufficient amount of goi living in Magnostadt, it doesn't make sense that we ban all goi from taking jobs. In some cases, this may not be applicable - especially if the job entails attending classes of sorts or job offers that would only come as being a student at the academy. However, in other cases, a goi could take jobs from the academy (eg, that job where life magic creatures became rampant and the academy asks you to get rid of them).

And, well... there is one other reason I would like to lift the ban (at least most of the way). Nowadays, all Magnostadt has are Magicians because any goi would be chased off by the fact that they can't even find work. Which... I find myself rather disappointed about. I've always wanted to see a PC magician and a PC goi interact in the confines of Magnostadt. Especially now that we have two relatively sheltered magicians with nobleman status.

Edit: Okay, Okay - granted there aren’t that many characters (goi characters) that would technically be allowed to entire Magnostadt on a regular basis - but I still wish it wasn’t limited to just magicians.

Note: As I understand it, anyone may take jobs in the Plains but only Magicians are allowed to take jobs in Magnostadt. Please correct me if I’m wrong >.<

Last edited by Ariel-chan on 27/12/17, 03:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Reed Harper

Reed Harper
β-Tier
β-Tier

I agree with Ariel! It would be nice to breathe some life into Magnostadt with more characters being able to take jobs.

There are numerous jobs that are "to be completed" on the Plains, if they can't enter on a regular basis,
perhaps people they are RPing with can bridge the gap (i.e. magician takes job, both parties complete).

Maybe we could even make that a sub-plot regarding Magnostadt's sociopolitical climate.

Shards of Solomon x1
Trait Points x4

[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board MlM2sTf

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I was actually working Noir to gain a significant role in Magno so she can give equality to Goi as well, so i though Magno still having the restrictions was fine.
There's some job that I took in Magno and I've invited other races to finish it with me so at least they couldn't get some experience points in Magno
However, i do think that the Plains should have it's own job board that will allow other races to take a job (cant be a job related to the academy though) without needing any magicians to take it first. It can be simple jobs like bandit stuff, slave stuff, farming etc.

[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board G5OZoqx

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Instead of going through the trouble of making another job board, we could just adjust the rule to say that:

Only those affiliated with or permitted into Magnostadt may do jobs outside of The Plains, etc.

Something along those lines would be sufficient.

[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board 001
[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board 002[ suggestion ] Magnostadt Job Board 003

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Wait, as I understand it, anyone can take jobs on the Plains. The note reads:
Only magicians can pursue jobs on the Magnostadt board.
It doesn't say Magnostadt job board - just Magnostadt board.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I thought the point of this was to let other people in the Magnostadt board. Like a larger demographic.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh, wait, sorry - I sort of misread what you were saying. I think we could do something like what you proposed but I would suggest rewording it since it's sort of funny sounding.
Something like:
Only magicians, those affiliated with Magnostadt, or those who have special permission to enter Magnostadt may take jobs in Magnostadt. Anyone - regardless of affiliation or race - may take jobs in the Plains.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

That'd be fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: