Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Murmurr: The Gate Empty Murmurr: The Gate 26/05/23, 01:24 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Murmurr: The Gate 4f3a4e6e6caee3143215ff4f46af15eb

The shores at night seemed calmer, they weren't in all honesty. But, the lights danced, skipping along the waves that reflected their grace. Each lapping wave crashed into the side of the tower, people had tried flocking to it as rumors abound of the dungeon began to spread. Yet, no one seemed to pin it down. It rested just off the coast of an Island, standing proud in the sea. Still, the walk to the dungeon was long, two hundred meters from the island to the end. Despite this, they both seemed to move, ever so slowly at first.

Boats, beasts, and birds rose on the Horizon as the first to find Murmurr would soon appear. All they had to do, was follow the light before it was lost. One had managed to find their way aboard the island, walking across the bridge it would be the first body that many would see. This, was their first challenge, to make it across to the dungeon. With waves so high, disguised in the night it would be hard to make their way across without flight. Even then, the water wasn't against dragging those down. The bridge seemed it would barely protect the man that walked across rising just past his head.

This was not a journey to be rushed, it was one to be endured. If people could not understand that, then they wouldn't even make it past the threshold into the world of the unknown. For Mumurr would attract all sorts of faces, there were even those that followed behind the trails of travelers, looking to reap the rewards of others' hard work.

Even the Magi could only look on, for this dungeon seemed to be attracting those from all walks of life. While the danger inside was unknown, the danger before was immeasurable. They would only find answers when the braved the journey.

2Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 26/05/23, 04:04 am

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi had tasted something strange in the air, something unique but dangerous. He had not planned to but he had left his new home, his lair to try to find the source of this taste. Soon he had found himself on a island looking at a strange floating tower that seemed to only be accessible by a dangerous looking bridge.

The snake man was looking at the waves and winds uncertain about crossing this bridge. If he went in his smallest form he would be swept away or forced off the bridge some other way. No he could do this.

Shifting to his largest since of 15 meters long he starts to slither across the bridge. His larger body was now similar to that of a Titanoboa but even larger. His weight and long body should make it less likely for him to fall off the bridge due to wind or the waves. He would slither at a safe space towards the tower, not to fast but not too slow. His animalistic nature was making him overly cautious about this trek but his hunger called for him to go to this tower and see what food is inside.

trait:

3Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 26/05/23, 11:26 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Take it easy! You’re gonna break my vessel at this rate! Quieten down and let me concentrate!

Over the aurora-covered fields came Zubaidah, alone and leaning upon her spear with too much weight.

Come on, it’s been an entire week. How are you still standing? I can’t let this damned leg hinder me any further. Hey, even I can tell you shouldn’t be walking anymore. Just take a break, you pain in the ass. You knew what you were getting into when you chose me, Marax.

Ever since her encounter with the Anguished Vestige, Zubaidah had entirely lost the motor functions in her left leg, requiring Amnet to rush her into the Hashashin’s care. You’re going to be alright! She had been confined within the Amakh fortress under Kihya’s watch for an entire month, slowly walking again with physical therapy. You shouldn’t work yourself too hard! As soon as she had been allowed back to Tisifun, however, Zubaidah had found herself faced with an internal crisis. You can just take a break! Having left Amnet and Ran Wo in charge, she saw how well the Ash Company was faring without her there and it made her think:

Was she even needed?

Stop beating yourself up about it! Do you even know what I’m feeling? I think I know something about it. Then you know why I can’t take a break.

I’ve spent too long proving myself to others. It’s time that I prove to myself that I’ve got what it takes to succeed. That I’m able to shine as brightly as everyone else.

Heh, after saying something like that, I feel like I have to say that I’ll always support you. She smiled warmly, even if his words were blunt. Well, I mean, you are my Candidate after all.

And so, she found herself upon the bridge towards Murmurr, stumbling and sometimes falling, but with a constant smile upon her face.

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 28/05/23, 08:56 am; edited 2 times in total

4Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 27/05/23, 02:04 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane
                        Starter Skills:Skills

This place was far from being quiet? This place song a unique tune, one that stirs up the heart's emotions.
That sounds of the sea, and the clashing of the waves against the bridge. The only thing that brought this man here before this place was faith. As small as a mustard seed Gero, hope to achieve something great.

The shining light of the dungeon guide Gero forward to this place. The wild life within the area talk to the old geezer. Not in a physical way, but brief glimpse memories of freedom. Gero bald's head gives off a glint because of the proper upkeep of his head. Along the old geezer face were visible wrinkles, hooked nose, and pronounced cheekbones.

Gero bright has red eyes, long eyebrows, a long black & grey mustache, and a hip-length white beard secured by a purple band crossing down it. He has many scars on his body, with the two most prominent being a pair of long scars crossing above his right eye and his left eye displaying his years of conflict.

His battle hard experience because of his time being on this planet. Now he was here in his first ever dungeon. he wasn't sure what this place had in store for him. Not to mention he wasn't sure if he could even come out on top of this place.

However, his faith and his sense of justice brought him here. At the foot of the bridge, several moments after, the snake left. Also Gero had arrived just a moment after Zubaidah start his journey unto the bridge. Now just the old geezer carried within his hand his wooden cane.

Tuck firmly within the back of his black kimono was his Journey Book. Prior to Gero's arrival, an additional copy was given to his ally Moku. Gero had contacted his allies using the Journey Book with magical powers, alerting him of his movements.

Over his black kimono is long-sleeved haori draped over his back instead of actually wearing it, with its size being exaggerated. Despite his old and frail demeanor, often stood on a hunch, for appearance wise. However, he in fact has a very muscular and well-defined built, which he only reveals when serious in battle.

The first test stood before the old geezer, the crashing force of mother nature. Gero thinks as he processes several ideas. In this very moment, he could probably find a way through the bridge. If he was strong enough to cut through the waves or fast enough to clear the distance of the bridge.

But he needed to be smart. It would be best to save up his energy and resume normally. Only using the support of his upper body, and firm holding against the ropes of the bridge. Not to mention the constant repeat motion forward with his wooden cane. Gero attempt to move forward despite the attempts of the water.

He attempts to hold steady and firm in his attempt forward. As he walked into his mind, he said," So, is this the first test? It could very well be a test of stamina and strength. But I feel like patience is key when dealing with the destruction of nature."

If possible, Gero attempt to push forward using the resource present in hand. Everything was firmly in place, and firm in his grasp that was the state before. Only time will tell if this old geezer will make it to the source of light that leads the way.

Here and there, often splashing of the waves swept over Gero's body. Enough for his front half of his clothing to be drenched wet entirely. However, if he could continue forward with his strength, he would, despite the odds, if not the water current would probably sweep him away despite his efforts to oppose it.

To Chronus:

700|250 Total Word Count Needed

Info:

5Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 27/05/23, 04:57 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lux’s eyes widened at the scene of the beautiful tower encompassed by shining blue light. “ Keep a cool mind, Lux. A cool mind “ The boy thought to himself atop of the cliffs overtaken by large crashing waves. A snake, A pale woman, and a.. An old man? This was surely as an interesting place much like the Auction House he had visited in previous weeks, or months? Not too sure he’s been in trouble at school recently, so not much books about world news have been gone over. Rubbing his right thumb across the horn of his helm feeling out the weight horn, then feeling how cold the metal was essentially trying to cool his own body down. Letting out a heavy sigh, and quick scan of all the people, and boats he wondered how the boats stayed whole in the riptides.

Oh father, I hope you understand why I took off in search of adventure. “ Staring at the bright blue bridge in front of him. Thinking about his father, Neph and what his journeys were like in Kou, the boy thought about why even now, his father Neph was off back in Kou trying to ‘help’ the people he left behind for Merridia. Truly a strange thing to worry about before the bridge in front of him, and the many people, and beast it attracted around him. Looking forward, behind, around, and lastly into the skies taking in the new scenery before it was all behind him. “ Look at those birds high above the waves.. Oooh I got an idea! “ The young boy was talking to himself, taking notice of the birds flying above, high and over the bridge. ‘ Three that have walked the path, One that has flown the path? Many more to make their own way. ‘ The young boy thought to himself, putting on his helm, and adjusting his waraxe along his back.

Adjusting the weapon straight down his spine, the flat side of the  blade being right behind his head. Revealing his wings, the boy took flight into the skies above the crashing waves against the bridge. Slight steam rising off a layer of his skin as sunseer magic ran through his veins. Luxkiel, smiled beneath his helm as he flew onwards above the bridge of light starting his way behind the few people before him.

Items Brought:

6Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 27/05/23, 09:33 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Like moths to a Flame."

In the hushed dpeths of the dungeon of the night, the dungeon stood like a beacon amidst the abyss to those consumed by their own yearning, whatever that insatiable thirst may be. Despite the shroud of night, there was a luminesce that enveloped the dungeon. The pieces of radiance seemed to sway in tune with the motion of the ocean.

Closer to the monsters heart than the percussion of waves crashing were the creaking wagon wheels rolling against the stone floor as his closest confidantes were all with him as a group of eight. The master, now known as Shishi, a name taken due to his new found home of Kina had brought many with him in one of the wagons of their slave trade caravan.

Peaking through the split in the cloth cover of the caravan to see what events were unveiling outside. The slaver had been testing the limits of the dungeons in the past to see just how they would work to his behavior. There was just a bit more to understand for him now, and he would make sure to take his time because he knew the djinn within the confines of the dungeon would choose whoever it saw fit. It was almost as it a choice of fate, something that he would challenge at every opportunity.

Fortunately, there were many sightings of the dungeon thanks to its exposed location. Hyperion brought everyone he could fully trust as well as Apicious. The catepillar dungeon beast was brought along as a calculate gesture to court the disgraced noble.

At this point, he would huddle over the youngest. Resting his weathered hands a top of Manaka and Higanbana's crowns. A paternal gesture that spoke volumes of his regard for the pair, that he would continue to forge here. His mechanically-assisted voice would whisper them a tale.

"People whisper about the dungeons. They say if one is able to conquer a dungeon. They are destined to become a king, blessed by the djinn whose power is even greater than that of a magician. Even a slave could become a king... Or queen." His words sought to encourage them to do their best. But he would make sure to protect them whatever path they may take, even though he knew that they still might follow in his footsteps for now.

When the wagon arrived at the 'footsteps' of the dungeon, they would split into groups. Naruto and Sasuke would investigate the surroundings of the dungeon, keeping track of those who would enter and left and keeping the area secure afterwards, with Leona manning the caravan and providing support should the situation come to it.

Meanwhile, Shishi would take 89, the first slave he had captured after being promoted within Imhoteps command, Manaka, a young girl whom had lost everything except her sister in Kina and chose to rebuild with him instead, Higanbana, a girl who was abandoned by her family and was traded for and owned by the slaver, and Apicious, a disgraced noble who only knows how to think with his stomach, being kept in the back pocket of Shishi's bag of tricks.

This crew would work together to enter the dungeon, but Shishi had rushed every time thus far. This time he would choose to eat a last meal with all those around him as they would observe the dungeon and strengthen their bonds.

They would set a campfire with lumber they had brought on their own and start cooking their excess of rations and spices. They would have man-sized cushions to relax on, as well as silver cutlery. Bread and a skewered seasoned chicken would roast over the flames.

Shishi would take the time to feed the horses apple slices as the food was getting ready. Apicious waited right beside the food waiting for the exact moment. Leona took charge of spinning the skewered meet. The shinobi had taken it upon themselves to diligently hold lookout. Manaka laid beside the flame cradled up in his own cushion comfortably.

Murmurr: The Gate F978a7708c343f90c212151e812078d49ede0a92_hq
Djinn: Pluto
Theme: Vacuum
Type: Slaver's Bracelet
Appearance: A bracelet, occasionally used by slavers, made of iron. The bracelet has five chains connecting to wearable rings, sized perfectly to the users fist.

Murmurr: The Gate RCSW4a6
Djinn: Jedidiah
Theme: Vehemence
Type: Codpiece
Appearance: A matte black piece of iron, the size of a skull. It's so dark that the details blend in, but there is a face with multiple nightmarish eyes on it.

Murmurr: The Gate Necklace_for_8
Name: Voice of Reason
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Vocal Implant Weapon
Magic Type: Intelligence
Appearance: Taking the forming a black lace choker with a black sapphire this magic item not only wraps to a person's neck but implants within their next as well. The base of the gem has a small node that lodges into the person's throat.
Function:

• Death Rattle- Activating the magic weapon the user picks a location of their sound, either from themselves or by using the magic item to throw their voice on a source up to 30m away. By filling the item with magoi the user gains the ability to project the sound from its target up 30m forward in the form of a 1m wide which travels the full distance. The initial attack causes the user to hear things from their own imagination in the user's voice distracting them or throwing them off lingering for 4 posts, during this time their voice can be projected in the same size and range, acting as a weapon for the duration of the spell. People damaged by left with effects similar to a magic PTSD.

Name: Iessai-no-Sutemu
Tier: Alma Torran Artefact
Type: Artefact - Bough
Material: Unknown
Magic Type: Intelligence
Appearance: A one and a half metre branch of an oak tree - that is what it appears to be. However, when viewed closely, the branch seems to be made from many hundreds of coiled-up wires. The composition of said wires has not been ascertained, not with the combined efforts of scholars from Magnostadt and Kou; all that is known was its Kinan name. It is believed this is only one part from a greater collection of so-called ‘branches’ that may have once formed a tree-like network working in unison.
Function:

Izanagi’s Call: Pouring magoi into the top of the Iessai, one may press it against a target’s temple and choose a small phrase for the Iessai to repeat. This phrase could be ‘eat the apple’, ‘sleep now’, ‘kill this man’ or any other command phrase - as long as it is an imperative. This will impart a subconscious suggestion that will force the target to act upon the command phrase for a post. If sustained, these command words can be linked together for a total of three command phrases working upon one person at a time [20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain]

[Passive] The Roots of Ame-no-Mihashira: Once the suggestion has been placed, for every thread that someone who has been targeted by Izanagi’s Call and the Iessai are present, the suggestion will get stronger and stronger until they cannot resist acting upon the command phrase. However, only the last command phrase that was imparted on a target will have this effect.

Izanami’s Voice: This has a dual function: Pouring magoi into the base of the Iessai, one may record any audio content within earshot, up to an hour’s worth, that is stored within the bough. For each new recording, a small branch will grow outwards from the bough [10 magoi to activate]. Pouring magoi into one of those branches, one can replay the recording, sounding in hushed tones like whispers [10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain].

Murmurr: The Gate 24a975ceb1e297ae7cf09631ad313d02
Name: The Diving Bell
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Bell
Magic Type: Living Water [ Water + Sound + Life]
Appearance: A glass bell standing 24cm tall with the base of the bell being 8cm in diameter. The fine tempered glass has a glass bead inside shaped like a spider hanging from a web to ring it. Decorated with gold flake painting on the cobalt blue glass the magic item has a circle inside around the base which glows when in use.
Function:

• The Diving Spider- For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain the user shakes the bell filling it with magoi which forms around the user a living magic construct. It takes the form of a round ball with eye legs. The construct follows it users commands with the beast being able to run fast enough to run on walls and swim with blinding speeds. Capable of leaping up to 15m at a time. Has the living water magic passive, is 4m tall with the ball being 3m in diameter with room for two and lasts 3 posts. User is safe from drowning and may use abilities while inside.

Murmurr: The Gate 7p01yCF
Name: Grizzly Lord's Mantle
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item - Cloak
Magic Type: Animation Magic
Appearance: A thick leather cloak adorned with the fur of a great bear. Strings run from the collar to the back and bones from the beast threaded onto them. A magic circle has been woven into the inside of the cloak just below the back of the collar. This magic tool was a prototype in Magnostadt's attempts to harness materials from dead animals and plants as active clothing.
Function:
  • Grizzled Guardian - The bear fur and leather comes to life around the wearer embracing them as though they were one of her own cubs and a ghostly glow emits from the eye sockets of the pelts head. After being processed into a cloak, the limbs and lower jaw are missing so the animated bearskin can only shield its perceived "cub" with its thick hide. By rippling the cloak it can turn away blows and defend against A-tier damage. The animation magic passive allows this spell to persist one post after the flow of magoi to it has ended. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Murmurr: The Gate D99f3a3d7b4b2edee034ffb2508904fb
Name: Manaka
Tier: C-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: C-tier
Description: A young girl who believes she will be the strongest one day. Manaka respecting her older sister wishes to make things easier on her but she lacks guidance and disciple for power. The naive girl who has managed to gain physical strength from minor body training has yet to see a further path. Wishing to find the path to become the strongest the girl with snow-white hair pushes forward.
Weapons: None, C-tier damage with basic strikes
Traits:
Trait Name: The Bravest in the World!
Trait Tier: C-tier
Trait Requirement: Mutation, Body Manipulator
Trait Description: This user secretes a pheromone which causes those around to undergo a minor form of anxiety from increased adrenaline production.
Trait Effect: Those who stand within 1m of the user are affected by pheromone which induces anxiety causes the afflicted to minorly flinch. Once out of the zone those afflicted are affected for two posts.

Trait Name: The Strongest in the World!
Trait Tier: C-tier
Trait Requirement: Plot Trait
Trait Description: Through the desire to become stronger, and to follow after the person who aims to be the strongest this young person puts up a strong front. Wishing to offer how they can they willing and naively take on any challenge their master assigns them.
Trait Effect: This NPC can be used to distract or intimidate other NPCS or gain information to a certain extent. They may also be used to distract a PC for a single post.

Abilities:

• Back off!- The user shoves an enemy back 10m with both arms, requiring C-tier strength to gain footing and B-tier or higher is unmoved.

• My Strongest Strike- The user performs a powerful punch which does B-tier damage to those in front of them.

• and my Sucker punch!- Following up a move the user performs a side jab to the ribs which does C-tier damage upon impact.

• Deathblow! Just kidding!- Using their pheromones and enhancing their arm strength the user punches at a target which stops short causing them to flinch interrupting C-tier abilities and actions.

89 the Magician

Magician:

Name: Eighty-Nine
Tier: A
Damage Required to Defeat: A Tier x2
Description: A petite woman, with teal hair. She likes to dress up in various outfits and is great with a rod.
Traits:
Weapons:
Wooden Wand. A-Tier. An oak wand, which is a perfect cylinder, 30cm long and 2cm in diameter.
Iron Wand. A-Tier. An iron wand, which is a perfect cylinder, 30cm long and 2cm in diameter.
Traits:
Pain Insensitive. A-Tier. Can take an extra A-tier worth of damage before being KO'd.
Baton Master. B-Tier. Can toss a balanced wand accurately in any direction 50M, cannot be disarmed via normal means.
Enhanced Rukh Vision. B-Tier. Can change her vision to only see Rukh, allowing her to identify magics and people easily.

Abilities:

• Mist - 89 makes a downward slash with his wand, creating a cloudy mist from the vapor in the sky, with a 50m diameter. Can't see through it, clashes with heat, heat magic and heat-based magic up to B tier.
  • Group Gravity Lift - 89 holds his wand in the center with his fist, and can lift anyone in a 5M radius of himself at A tier speeds, controlling direction and speed with his fist position.
  • Healing - 89 jabs his wand at his target, accelerating their natural healing, stopping all bleeding and damage up to A tier. If used when the target has lost a limb, they will heal without the limb.
  • Geyser - 89 aims his wand straight to the floor, gathering the moisture from the dirt, and building a geyser that strikes from underground up to 15M away, can change direction once after coming above ground, the force deals B tier damage.
  • Double Fireball - 89 holds two fingers out while holding his wand out, each creating a 1M diameter fireball, 10 cm away, each finger guides a different fireball, each fireball deals
    B tier damage and can travel up to 15M.

Murmurr: The Gate C5e12710
Name:Apicius
Tier: C
Damage Required to Defeat: C
Personality: A form that bests suits to epitome of gluttony goes by the name of Apicius. Apicius is a man whose sole interest is food and the consumption of it. He will do anything if it means he gets to eat food, the more exquisite and bountiful something is the more willing he is to do something. It is not far fetch to say that Gluttony is his whole personality, being a slave to his stomach in all forms of the word. If you keep him fed he is happy and loyal but turns nasty and vicious to those that stand between him and food.

He is mostly the temper of that of someone who was not used to being told no. Despite losing his wealth and status he still acts as a noble. He has a haughty attitude and a great sense of self and ego.

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Height: 4m long and 2m when standing
Weight: 240kg
Appearance: Apicius is a large, grotesque caterpillar man that is green in color. He has 4 legs instead of the dozens that a caterpillar have that are closer to stumps than real legs. Probably his most noticeable feature is the worm like tail he has as well as the extremely thick arms that he has. He is often seen wearing fine garments and jewelry which upon close inspection are all fake.
Rukh Alignment: black
Traits: Food Glorious Food: Experience of the World: This NPC will upgrade to B tier after being taken into 5 C tier or greater jobs or events. These threads must be connected to gathering food for the glutton in any form you can think of.
History: Apicius is a noble of Riem, or at least he was. In his previous life he was a normal albeit rotund man who loved food more than anything else, including his 6 ex wives. However, his stomach turned out to be more than what his purses could support. He ended up running out of money due to buying food and hosting large banquets.

Now he is a faux nobleman, trying to chase the magnificent food that he once was graced with daily. He has now resorted to being a sort of beggar, doing odd jobs or experiments for the offering of food. This lead to him becoming a dungeon beast in the form of a large Caterpillar. He was focused on food so it is a bit fuzzy as to what the details to his transformation are. His new transformation comes with a price though, a new unsatiable hunger greater than anything he felt prior.

Chasing this hunger he joined the massive feasts of the Revelers becoming one of their numbers mostly due to his vice of massive hunger. He still chases the urge for food wherever he goes still taking odd tasks and jobs.

Abilities:
  • Silk thread: Apicius shoots a sticky thread from the tip of his tail up to 15m to the ground before pulling himself in that direction to avoid an attack.
  • Silken Weave: Apicius shoots his thead up to 15 meters covering a target in the sticky substance requiring C tier damage to break or wait 2 threads till it dissolves.
  • This insect is Poisonous: He breaths of a dark pruple mist in 5m diameter that deal C tier damage to anyone caught in it.

Last edited by Shishi on 28/05/23, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

7Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 27/05/23, 11:22 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Higanbana had heard about dungeon since long time ago, but she never actually saw one and ended up wondering if it was just another lore made by delusional people. However, anything could happen, right? In this age of time where magic existed, this place called a dungeon wouldn't just be another fairy tale anyway.

And the white haired girl was dumbfounded, flabbergasted, almost got choked by her own saliva the moment she saw the dungeon in front of her eyes. But of course she kept it cool, not wanting to show her lack of knowledge regarding this matter. Her solid several years experience of being locked in the cage didn't really help to strengthen her knowledge about outer world. However going to the unknown felt kinda scary after all. But hey, Higan wasn't alone! She got her comrades with her, so perhaps she would be just fine. Right? Fuck.

And there she was, sitting beside Hyperion. Higan didn't even complain when her master put his hand on top of her head. Well, not like she could complain or anything since she would just let Hyperion do anything he likes... Including making her go with him to explore this dungeon...

"So what do we have to do to enter the dungeon?"

Items/Beast:

8Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 12:29 am

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

He didn't feel well, the young shipwright that was. Truly a damnable offense to make your career at sea, yet have your stomach wrenched at the tiniest wave.

No, on this crisp night among the waves, Khalik was fine— snuggly stowed away on some sea-faring vessel. Now, typically, his grand escapades don't include being packed in with the sardines, so to what end is he sleeping with the fishes? Certainly not for the meme, the concept hasn't come around yet. The answer is simple really: its the hearsay; the talk around town of a dungeon on the open waters and— by goilly— he had so much fun with the last one, he thought he'd try his hand again. Supposedly, this dungeon towered upon the ocean, lit the dark sky and waters more beautifully than the even the northern lights. Yet, from this angle, he would have to disagree. There isn't anything sparkling about this so-called marvel... Wait... These are fish... Well, that certainly explains why things seemed fishy.

"Land ahoy!" Wheezed the now green shipwright from the deck. Truly, he was elated to be a moored onto shore once more, and he wasn't the only one. To the declaration of their desired location, Khalik advanced from his hideaway with boundless energy. It was cruel, really. The ship's crew work rugged and sore from navigating choppy waters would have their hardwork gorged upon by some wack-a-doodle hobo who smelled of sardines. They hardly caught a glimpse of the vagabond as he was quick to set upon the ropes. Working his not-so magic cheat tool, a knife, Khalik cut one of the many ropes free and jumped ship. As he swung inland the inquiries and expletives fared him well on his departure.

With a tuck and a roll, he landed with a modest 7/10 as he nearly tripped over himself. No time for criticism though, he had places to be, or rather just a place. Across the island a touch of artifical moonlight glowed. The dungeon was a beacon attracting all manners of vessels ahead of him. Some seemed familiar, some were new faces, and one felt out of place. Is he a snake man? A man snake? What was the fellow of 15m size slithering across bridge? Seems like someone he should have a drink with... Can snakes consume alcohol?

Focus Khalik! Focus! He may be late, but he won't be leaving last! ... Hopefully. Intrepid as ever, the vagabond stormed forth to the Dungeon; his heavy steps muffled by the crashing waves just beneath him.

9Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 12:52 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Dear, Ghost
I ask that support be sent to my location.
To whomever you can spare if possible.
This place seems very interesting just follow the lights. If faith wills it then I will see the support you sent me at the foot of the bridge or at the gate.

From 1st Elder."

As he yawned he would be reading the letter. Moka and Mya have been sent to assist the old man. At first, he was keen on not responding to the old man. But then he had word that a Towrr Of Power was in the area.
Ghost too had arrived at the unknown lands. But he kept his location confidential.
As Moka and Mya Kneeled before Ghost as he was standing by his metal Steed. He would look on at the two of them.

"Don't be surprised at this moment of greatness I have given you. Now is the time to prove to me and yourselves about what y'all can do. I was right after all. The old man had stumbled upon a Dungeon. A Tower Of Power sort to speak. Go there and try and win the power inside of it. Keep an eye out on whoever else is in there and whatever you two do. Do not bring me back no back news."
As he said that he would climb upon his steed and fly away. As Ghost had other things to do.
Soon Moka and Mya would arrive at the Gate. As the duo would see the old man and to see him after so long.

Moka and Mya would bow to him out of respect for Ghost is to have respect for the old man. As Moka would then say to him, "His Majesty has answered your call and we are here to retrieve the power within this Dungeon and aid you best we could.

Notes
Moka and Mya have arrived to take on the Dungeon.

Npc
Spoiler:

B Tier
Spoiler:

10Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 09:20 am

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The sea at night had been calming. No longer seeking the embrace of the lands and all of its bounties, the vagabond male found himself sailing without a course. Without a plan. Being surrounded by water had a different type of calm on the young male, enough to where he preferred its embrace over many other things. The only thing that Roukurou had longed for more was the embrace of someone...or multiple someones. The blue haired giant stood tall and proud on his boat staring into the endless expanse of water and dark skies not looking for anything in particular but the star that would carry him to his next destination if there was one for him. That bright North that had carried him all his life had been distant these days, hiding under the guise of the clouds as if it had been tentatively playing hide and seek with the half-breed.

It was a game he loved to play but sometimes it could be a little annoying. As he was carried by the soft kiss of the wind an illumination would appear in the horizon, a light he had never seen upon the sight of the seas before. As he got closer only then would he see a structure in the distance. Was this what he had perceived it as? The infamous and mysterious dungeon of lore? While he had heard of them through story and books he had never laid eyes on such beauty before. Was this a calling from the gods above? Or was this a trick of the devil themselves? Either way a small smile appeared on his face as he garnered closer. Finally at landmass he could see the structure of a long tower in the distance but something perturbed him. An entrance. What he had seen was a bridge swaying and beaten by the roughest of waters which only served as a challenge or a lesson. Stepping upon the land he would find himself being drawn to the bridge itself and being smart he would tap the bridge with his right foot. Testing its stability and more importantly testing if it would take his giant weight.

After a moment or two he would be satisfied with his results and begin to walk over it. Before moving he would make sure that his covered and tightened weapon would be tied against his back before taking the ropes of the bridge in each hand and walking. Slowly, but with speed he would walk across the bridge as the waves began to test his physique and form. These waves were unlike anything he had faced before but thanks to the gift left by his father he would continue to move, remaining steadfast in his attempt. He could have swam the entire way, but what would that show to himself and his family? Though many were dead he believed their souls were watching over him and he would show them that he could do anything.

He continued to move until he had gotten halfway but a thought came to his mind. What if this was something timed? A curious thought but he would not want to test it. Taking in a deep breath he would relinquish the ropes and dive swimming along the trail of the bridge with large, deep strokes until he had reached the end of it. He could feel the water itself beating against his skin and body, but he knew this too well. He would continue onward until he had reached the end and slowly his body would emerge from the waters. Drenched in water he would drain it slowly from his hair before looking around and tilting his head.

"Where do we go from here...Ancestors hold me steady."

Racial Trait:

11Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 10:40 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The bridge was so winding, its light seemed to ping, chiming a song to them. if they actually dared to walk it they would notice that it was floating. The wind would move the false chimes that rang every few seconds. Each wave was a beat on the drum, the world churned beneath them and they're only way across seemed to be that great winding bridge of light. While some were eager to get on it others seemed to be assessing the situation first. Either way, as people began to move along the bridge the would notice the same thing.

Those on the bridge would catch up to each other, slowly as they persevered against the wind it seemed that no one could gain an edge on the other. The only one ahead was the hooded figure that was already about 50 meters along the bridge. Even then, somehow, they seemed to be gaining on him despite the fact that he appeared to have been there for a while. Fabric whipped around, forming a visible trail to where he was if anyone lost sight.

If someone wanted, they could get close enough to yank the cloth, but on this dark night, their path was their only source of light. The stars were quiet, the sky in mourning and the moon new, empty with a fresh slate. It was a long path there, and with no support on the bridge, it seemed they would all be forced to travel together. Those who weren't willing to take the long road would soon learn how hard this storm would rage.

All who have posted will make it to the gate in 2 more posts. The winds and waves continue to howl,48 hours till next post.

12Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 03:30 pm

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi the charming snake would keep persevering on this unstable bridge. Out of the people here he was probably the most suited for this daring challenge. His body was distributed evenly across the bridge unlike the bipedals that stood straight up. Also his large size and shape would be a good resistance to those natural obstacles.

He was aware that there were those in front of him as well as behind and this worried him due to being a monster and was certain they would all only view him as such. He would pick up the pace trying to get to the tower quicker.

13Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 09:15 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Setting

A pair of plump, succulent chickens whose feathers were expertly removed, then hung delicately on a spit, rotating ever so slowly at Leona's discretion. The heat of the fire licked its skin, causing it to sizzle and crisp, as fragrant tendrils of smoke wafted into the air, blending with the natural perfumes of the surrounding forest.

All in an effort to court the voracious noble they had recruited. As the fragrance had hit the nostrils of those at the camp, they would jump to attention. Each of them surrounding the flames to get a glance at the meal.

And out of the corner of their eyes, Sasuke would gesture repeatedly, signifying just how many people were attempting to cross the gate. Sasuke and Naruto could've easily deterred and stopped many of these challengers from even entering. However, this was against Shishi's wishes. He suspected it might interfere with their chances moving forward.

Apicious

Apicious would graciously wait for Leona to serve the main dish along with its accompaniments. He sat on the cushion with fork and knife in hand, flattening the cushion to the width of a sheet of paper. He would slam his face into the plate and eat the entire chicken whole. The silhouette of an entire chicken slowly passing through him, visible from his thin, caterpillar flesh. He would wash it down with side dishes. The noble was content for the moment, as his stomach was settled and he was able to find the respect he once had. His goal was to find a feast that would be impossible to find anywhere else in the world, a culinary delight quite literally meant for a king. This was the only possible way to motivate the slug to toil to any degree.

Manaka

As loyal as ever, she had been under Shishi's care since he had arrived in Kina. The man had even made himself a home there. She felt inextricably drawn to him, whether that be safety in his presence, the magnetism of his strength or something else entirely, she couldn't tell. But she knew she would help him accomplish whatever he desired at this point, no matter the cost to her. Riled up from her thoughts she would fist pump the air with an expressive grin, only to be snapped out of it with a plate of food.

Shishi

Shishi looked at his crew, he had hope for their success in this dungeon. But success wouldn't necessarily have to be getting the metal vessel at the end. Lessons learned and new tools, physical or mental were all valuable and he knew how hard it would be. This was also his first dungeon without Noir.

"Well Higan, it appears that we simply have to cross the bridge. However, the dungeon is almost challenging people to enter as they walk across. Perhaps it's to sift the wheat from the chaff." "We have wheat?"

"Also everyone has gathered. We'll have many challenges ahead. Let's get started."

Standing quietly, unassuming. He stayed to himself, ate very little. A fly on the wall. He knew remembered when Shishi was even more frightening than Imhotep, the master's master. Eighty-nine was certainly treated better nowadays. However, he will never forget what happened to him in the past. Besides, even if he had the courage to leave... what was out there for him? He had no desires, there was no joy, but he feared that things could be worse, oh how much worse they could be.

Together, Shishi and his group would trudge along, each for their own reasons.

14Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 28/05/23, 09:34 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Templar Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

The young boy hovered, taking in the harsh winds as if they were hardened pillows matched with a steel frame for a bed. He rocked back and forth with the howls playing to their melodies as the waves crashed beneath right at the feet of the people ahead, and behind him. The clear still night made the roughneck waves sounded like cracks of lightning hitting the ground. Watching over the people with his rocking body in the wind. Beneath his helm a shiny bald head of the elderly man caught his attention once more. To him, The elder seemed to let two smaller girls guide him. Lukxiel thought that this grandfather might have come to explorer with his grandchildren, so he hovered towards them  while all progressed upon the wide, narrow straight bridge of light.

Hey grams, and kittens. You wouldn’t mind filling in an academy student like me? This isn’t something my father has told me before, so if I'm not dropping in too hot, may I have some of your time as we journey forth? “ The young boy spoke quickly, and precisely to the group of three( Gero, Moka, and Mya). If they didn’t speak to him, he would of course pursue onward, and towards the gate as anyone else would on the bridge, but slightly upset if couldn’t spark up conversation. Nevertheless the boy flew just as the birds did against the cold, harsh winds hovering in the sweet spot of the night so as to not get dropped below into the waters, or to get thrown back by gusts.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: The Gate Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

15Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 29/05/23, 12:45 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Hyperion explained the obvious way to enter the dungeon, Higan would nod, although she was disappointed. She was expecting a grander way to get in, like probably they were going to be sucked into the gate or something that would be out of the box. Well duh, this was the rumored dungeon, right?

Then, a voice appeared, mistaking the meaning behind Hyperion's words. The moment he mentioned if we had wheat was enough to make the catgirl rolled her eyes "Shut your fat mouth, Apicious." Higan clicked her tongue, annoyed to heard such response.

The moment Hyperion prompted them to get started, Higan would stand up and get ready... But in the back of her head, she was still expecting something magical to occur as she followed Hyperion.

16Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 29/05/23, 06:18 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

Perhaps  Gero experience's wouldn't be enough to complete the task before him.As the first test or what Gero assume to be a type of trial was the bridge.

His first view of it he had though it would consume him. Despite that feeling the older geezer still continue on his path he find himself wondering was he influence by the ones who walked before him.

The constant howling of the winds, and the suppose water slam gently beneath the floor of the bridge. This bridge Gero feel that something was special about it.  Because as Gero walked despite entering at different times though who choose to walk find themselves along the same path as Gero.

However, somewhat spread out, and for some reason in the distance one individual could be seen off in the distance.
Gero didn't know at first what that man stood for. However, he was sure time would unlock this place's secrets.  Curious enough as he continues forward, unfamiliar with those who follow behind him. But I am aware of the people that were around , and in front of Gero's vision.
                                      ++++
Up in the sky in a  distance, a shadowy figure emerged from the night sky. Despite the strong wind currents, the figure manages to start a conversation as he closes the distance between Gero's party. Gero took note of this development as the newcomer spoke he momentarily broke eye contact, only to find two familiar women bowing down before him.  At that moment of this conversation Gero had halted his movements forward.  But only for the moment so he can talk with his peers?

As he halted his movements, he had a firm grip on his wooden cane which was out front of him. In the most respectful tone he could muster.

"Well, that was some entrance and three. I am not royalty in this life yet. I don't mind sharing what knowledge I have with the eager ones of this kingdom. But I suggest we take our time and enjoy the ride. I can only guess this journey will reveal it information as we continue forward. But if you really want to know about this place, ask my comrade Moku if she likes you. She can help you."

As he waited for the newcomer to reply if the lad confirmed his interests. Then he would continue forward with the group. At that time, Gero was in no way able to give out information about this place. Because Gero didn't know any knowledge of this place. However,  the people who knew about this place were none other than his allies, likely from Chronus.

He had best keep on his toes if he wanted this operation to be successful. That, and he wished for the safe passage of his allies entirely.

What stood before Gero wouldn't hold him back any longer. Yes, that right at that moment, as he continued forward he cleared his voice, and said, " Since we are all together, I suggest we introduce ourselves to one another. My name is Gero, and the two behind me are Moku, and Mya excuses them because they like to make scenes as often as possible. You wouldn't be lost, and looking for a place to call your home would you?"

At this point, Gero was just going with the flow. He kept his guard up as he periodically swept the area with his eyes. At this point in time, something wasn't right. Something deep within him alerted him that at any moment shit could hit the fan. He hoped his allies were ready for anything, but anything was this place indeed.

Affiliation: Chronus
604|1,304 Total Word Count

Info:

17Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 29/05/23, 07:42 pm

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The journey didn't seem to have an end yet and what he thought would be the end of the bridge would soon turn out to only half if not a quarter of the way. None the less he resolved himself to continue onward against battering winds and water that seemed to have wanted to test him. As he moved however he could not help but notice there were others here. Of course there would be. Anyone worth their salt would be here to try and claim the true prize of the dungeon, but that mattered not. Whether they came in groups or alone, Roukuro would keep to himself for the most part so he could see for himself what their actions would be. The giant halfling would remain silent and he trudged onward, not speaking a word unless someone had spoken to him.

18Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 29/05/23, 08:52 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Moka lifted her head, she truly did not see Ghost anywhere. A happy but sad smile did come upon her face. As for the first time she was being trusted with something so important. As She waited for the others she would brace herself.
Looking on she would see a boy walk up to them. Mya would be on Graud but soon would ease just a bit. As he stated his intentions. Mya would only do this as she remembered Ghost saying allies were going to be needed. But he did not look so strong.
Looking on Moka would then say to them all. "Yeah to make a long story short. There is a seventy percent chance we might die. But if we managed to make it out. Not only will we grow as a person but also with power. There is a living legend inside of there known as the Djinn or rather king of that domain. They will pick one of us to continue their legacy but for those that www do not pick anything is possible. His Majesty as strong as he is. Could not win this Dungeon out all of the times he did enter them. He did get stronger and the last one he brought home that loser Thypone. Or however, you spell his name."

Soon Mya would look on at Moka as she was a bit sunny side up at her. As she said it out loud. "Look who is all informational and what not. His Majesty has to have a reason he was not picked. But that will change now. As I will capture this Djinn thing and bring it to him."

Soon the duo would start to walk sticking close to the group. That would make their way down the way to get to the gates.

19Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 29/05/23, 11:05 pm

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

A crisp, briny breeze— Khalik had come to enjoy that salty sensation combing over his skins. This trek was far from that feeling though. His once rushed pace was gradually churned to an uncomfortable, grinding march by battering of wind and waves. Had the bridge always been so long? Surely not, Khalik thought, but it did little to check the reality of the situation. He was cold and his socks were wet. He couldn't even draw forth his parasol less he be blown out to sea. The hundred if noth thousands of steps that led to Ipos had all of a sudden turned quite appealing.    

Khalik was miserable, absolutely miserable, but nothing allieves misery like good company; although such seems to be in short supply. The python was squirming away and several other pods had begun to chit-chat. Breaking into established circles can be such work, and Khalik already had his hands full. Something quick and easy then. The giant or the lady? ... The lady, definitely. After all, if he stirred any trouble, he could always just walk away. What was she going to do? Hobble after him like some three-legged crone? In this weather? Please. That spear's about ready to crack like her back from all that weight.

"Good evening, miss," Khalik greeted as he pulled to Zub's side. "Say, you're looking a bit weathered," his ruby eyes would steal a quick glance of her bum leg. "Did you strain your hamstring, yesterday? Leg day can be a real killer, you know." The concern was genuine so far as its delivery, but that carefree speech was always telling. He couldn't help it though, he jokester— a troublemaker— down to his very core.

20Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 30/05/23, 10:31 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I wonder what will be waiting in this Dungeon! As she stumbled across the bridge, salt-water lashing at her face, Zubaidah could only wonder excitedly about Murmurr. Kekeke, just remember to be patient this time. Hey, you weren’t even there last time! Oh, come on, did you forget he can read your memories via the rukh?

Well, I thought I’d coined that technique myself… In my time, most Orthodoxy magicians were skilled enough to read an entire lifetime’s worth of memories in just one second! What do you mean by Orthodoxy magician? Hah, I know something about Alma Torran you don’t know, Yaku! Pipe down, Zub!

Her internal dialogue becoming heated, Khalik’s arrival was well-appreciated for Zubaidah. “If it isn’t a familiar face! Pardon me if I’m wrong, but you were there in Ipos, right? It’s hard to forget a fellow challenger.” Hearing Khalik joke about her leg made Zubaidah laugh a little, “I wish it had only been a bad day at the gymnasium but, alas, I fear that it was mauled by a wild beast. Not that I am entirely certain whether it was natural or a dungeon beast…” Slowing down slightly, content to converse with Khalik for a while, Zubaidah would take some strain off her weaker leg. “The name’s Zubaidah. I can’t remember if we introduced ourselves in Ipos, but I’ve entered enough of these Dungeon to know that it’s better to stay on the safe side. Better to make friends than enemies.

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

21Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 31/05/23, 02:03 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The winds persisted. Their ferocity became the barrier between any one person and the lead. If someone where to gain any little bit of a lead the gale pushed with force tenfold to keep them in place. Even the shrouded figure in the lead slowly lost his lead, by the time they reached two-thirds of the way the group would catch up to the mystery man, his shroud finally being ripped away with the wind.

"Damnit! This cruddy wind, its bound to take me with it next!" He'd exclaim, turning to face the group, cane cluched in hand.

Murmurr: The Gate 4b84e4b8d571a0c9aaf1b8a10230270a

The way they had gathered so quickly was surprising to him. What did they want? Many looked rather untrustworthy but he only desired to explore this dungeon on the sea.

"I don't know how I couldn’t hear such a herd of people. I'd be careful, this shiner I got was before i got on the bridge. The young lady that gave me this was accompanied by a rather awful man. he seems frustrated. Those with enhanced senses would hear him grumble a little bit.

"Not the boy theyre looking for.... I'm a man... he hadn't forgot, but he didn't trust them enough to share his name. That always had consequences, though as an exile he knew no one here would know him.

The remaining journey was near it's finish, the road still seemed to grow. The bridge's glow created a hundred brothers and sisters across the oceans roaring white peaks. Their patience would soon reap it's first reward.

48 Hours until Next post, 1 more post and then yku aill arrivr at tbe gate. Youve met your first friend.

22Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 31/05/23, 01:09 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, I wouldn't use this fat mouth on a girl like you."

The offended Apicious would place his hand to his chest with a look of disgust at the girl. However, Hyperion's eyes would glare at their newest recruit. His dead eyes spoke volumes of what he would do in retaliation of his own disrespect.

"AAAAAND that's because you're very dear to my esteemed associate." Apicious would turn away and roll his eyes debating if it was even worth joining this party if someone as royal as he were to be slighted so commonly. Keeping to his own at the moment.

"Higan, this man is very important to me and when you insult someone I have brought into our fold, you've also insulted and undermined me. Was that your intent?" Shishi had given Higanbana a very loose leash on her behavior understanding that she hadn't had the opportunity to be raised properly but in this particular occasion, his slave had been undoing some of his work. He would wait on her response to see if she could be responsible and understand the impact of her words.

Eighty-nine winced in fear, almost hiding as he positioned himself further away from the group. The look in Shishi's eyes and the tone in the master's voice had brought back some traumatic memories. The wood would chatter against the floor from his severe tremors. The slave's sympathetic nervous system would kick into high gear. Heart pulsing, eyes dilated and drenched in sweat but paralyzed in fear from his 'training'.

Manaka would come up from behind Eighty-nine, tapping him on his back and then holding onto his hand. Her pheromones seemed to snap him back into the current moment. The snow-haired fluff would take her of things for her master, intuitively knowing what he wanted. She would make sure the group could stay together for their expedition.

After the situation was settled, better or for worse. The dungeon still laid before them. Many had already gotten ahead of them, but they would press onward together. It had seemed the further people were ahead, the more resistance they would face from perhaps the wind began to impede them. As they made it further along the bridge, the gusts seemed to intensify making it harder. Water would spray against them from the waves cresting against the bridge.

Apicious would even tie a sticky silken thread to guide and steady him despite his mass being the least affected by the conditions. "I... can fly us." Eighty-nine, comforted by Manaka would whisper into the wind. "If you do, don't get off the bridge. Lets meet the djinn's challenges head on." Eight-nine would provide a group gravity lift, taking himself, Manaka and Higan ahead, floating just over the bridge of light, his activating his borg to counteract the intensity of the winds. Shishi's response was to chime his bell to summon the Diving Spider. Taking Apicious and himself in the abdomen of this living water spider. The water spider would struggle to keep itself stable as it pushed forward, but Apicious and Shishi seemed to be steady in its center.

Now nearly caught up to everyone else, Shishi managed to catch the words of the assaulted gent. There were some interesting facts to his story that he would count on. Not wanting to get involved in the open just yet.

Magoi: 540

Silk thread: Apicius shoots a sticky thread from the tip of his tail up to 15m to the ground before pulling himself in that direction to avoid an attack.

Group Gravity Lift - 89 holds his wand in the center with his fist, and can lift anyone in a 5M radius of himself at A tier speeds, controlling direction and speed with his fist position.

Murmurr: The Gate 24a975ceb1e297ae7cf09631ad313d02
Name: The Diving Bell
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Bell
Magic Type: Living Water [ Water + Sound + Life]
Appearance: A glass bell standing 24cm tall with the base of the bell being 8cm in diameter. The fine tempered glass has a glass bead inside shaped like a spider hanging from a web to ring it. Decorated with gold flake painting on the cobalt blue glass the magic item has a circle inside around the base which glows when in use.
Function:

• The Diving Spider- For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain the user shakes the bell filling it with magoi which forms around the user a living magic construct. It takes the form of a round ball with eye legs. The construct follows it users commands with the beast being able to run fast enough to run on walls and swim with blinding speeds. Capable of leaping up to 15m at a time. Has the living water magic passive, is 4m tall with the ball being 3m in diameter with room for two and lasts 3 posts. User is safe from drowning and may use abilities while inside.

23Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 31/05/23, 01:30 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Templar Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault
The ferocious winds pushed back at him once again. Hovering just a few paces behind, but still over, and above Gero, Moka, and Mya. The elderly, Gero had been first to speak back to him, and it would seem that just from his age he wouldn’t be knowledgeable about dungeons, but that only seemed to be the case on that; So Luxkiel would turn to face the two girls next and hear what they would say. From greetings, to introductions, to even the way the two girls bickered, Lukxiel had a smile on his face, feeling the comradeship of this small group already.

Luxkiel would speak to Gero first. “ Pleasure to meet, and make y’all acquaintances. The names Lukx(Lukes). “ He would say, and shortly continue. “ Old man Gero, if I may call you that with respect Sir. Is this perhaps your first time in a dungeon as well? This is mine, and the information I came with is um questionable... but if Miss Moka.. hadn’t said anything I’d still be surprised by how much y’all already knew. “ Lukxiel would express to the group. He felt sort of compelled to get his words right, but he knew he might just end up rambling, so he started talking once more to better get his words straight. “ So Miss Moka, you’ve said your majesty, like are you a subject?.. never mind never mind, so your majesty has attempted places, I mean dungeons like this one? That’s so cool. “ Lukxiel childish curiosity getting the better of him, as it would be evident in his tone. Stabilizing himself in the air as strong gusts of wind would batter him.

The young boy would usually keep talking, but he would also try to keep his pace and allow the others to speak as well  as to not over-talk anyone, or miss something ‘informational’ as Mya would say. The boy looking onward would see the man that had been cloaked and a bit a ways away in front of the whole group, would have stopped briefly. Lukxiel wouldn’t stop hovering or change his pace of flight speed as he circled back over and over to Gero’s group. Luxkiel paid the mysterious blacked eyed guy no mind as the quite large walking  group ended up finally matching his tempo. His concerns currently were to try finishing the walk along the bridge(flight path for him), listening to his new acquaintances' replies, and exploring the unknown hoping to make a safe return.

Affiliation: Chronus

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

24Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 31/05/23, 01:59 pm

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The snake man Babi would look at the strange in front of him who seemed to be talking to the group. He did not feel comfortable with all of these morsels and their delicious aromas. He would shake his head and speak in a quiet, oily voice similar to what one thinks a rat would sound if it spoke. "I do not really make much sssound. Not for a sssshort while now. "I mean little to no harm, jusssst trying to find the ssssource of a strange ssssent that I think issss thissss tower before usssss. So I am here to cause no problemsss and jusssssst explore." He would bow his head before trying to advance further but would talk to them man more if he so had the desire to.

25Murmurr: The Gate Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 01/06/23, 06:36 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

The water continues to hit against the bridge as the wind continues to bat against the older person's body. However, Gero continues to maintain his image by holding firmly onto his wooden cane. The curious words of the floating newcomers finally spark an interesting conversation.
." Pleasure to meet, and make y’all acquaintances. The name is Lukx(Lukes). “ In that brief, the movement of the newcomer's introduction. Gero had signaled for the group to halt their movements. Gero did this by holding up his hand , and tightening his fist briefly.

Off in the distance, that cloth he had seen before had an owner. This man seemed to once be in the lead. However, for some reason, it pushes against people who try to lead.

This place was all about patience now that Gero understood that he wanted to share it with his peers. But he decided to wait for that moment as Lukx continued to address the party.

" Old man Gero, if I may call you that, with respect, Sir. Is this perhaps your first time in a dungeon as well? This is mine, and the information I came with is um questionable... but if Miss Moka.. hadn’t said anything I’d still be surprised by how much y’all already knew. “

At the moment of Lukx speaking, Gero had reached into his back pocket with his free hand. Now taking the opportunity to produce The Journey Book, flipping through the book as quickly as he can. Old Man Gero ripped out several blank sheets of paper into three of them. Gero had thought that three would be enough for this purpose.

Gero didn't speak right away. In fact, he allowed the words of his allies to sink in. As the wind continues to make it a plea against the visitors of this world. Gero grunted, then said, "Yeah, you seem to have already made yourself familiar with my name. Tell me, Lukx, am it that obvious that you can tell just by conversation alone that I am as new to this place?..."
Gero had paused for a moment as he put his book back into its former place as he attempted to hand it to those who wanted a piece of paper. He had then signaled for his peers to continue forward, hopefully, by wise words alone.

"Oh, never mind that! Oh, where are my manners? Each of you stay close and no one takes the lead. We all advance forward as one group. A piece of paper will allow us to stay in contact if we lose each other in the future.Write on this paper to explain your situation. "

Honestly, Gero did understand how to handle strangers who did not react. Gero understood not to be sucked by every detail of his allies or the stranger who spoke of previous experience. He liked to experience it himself despite the useful information that was before him, nothing like not being corrupted by the distraction of this world.

The only thing that was on Gero's mind was to make it across this blasting storm, and through the blasted bridge. No matter the cost, once everyone was on the same page as far as movement was concerned. Gero had hoped he and his peers would quickly make it to the source of this place.

He was quite curious about Lukx's abilities , and wanted to know more . As time passed, Gero somewhat considered a member Lukx a member of his party. So he felt responsible that nothing happened to him or one of his allies. Only Gero drove to continue forward despite the winding conditions of this bridge, with the conditions of avoiding anyone who would attempt to come near him .

Hopefully, Gero and his group will be able to safely arrive at their final destination. As of so far, everything hasn't been completely peaceful due to the winds and water. However, that didn't stop Gero's allies from moving forward, and achieving whatever before them. Like before, Gero kept his guard up, and made sure to check his surroundings around him in the same fashion as before. Letting out a sigh, he didn't wish for anything bad to happen, but in this place something like that just might just happen.

The pleasant sounds of winds, water, and surrounding life. Only the strong will remain, and only the power will remain. Gero had a feeling that deep down what awaits him was not going to be something of this world.

Now whether that person had a image of a girl or crazy man didn't matter only thing that did was comrades. Despite that it not often you see a massive giant flying just above his head. He wonder what else this world had for him to see, and how much of this world would bow before him?

Affiliation: Chronus
796|2,100 Total Word Count

Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum