4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost 639d1f5263e36e5d1151275d8ecc7f86

"Before there were the great spires and towers you had seen there was the countryside. Before my rule, before my father, before the time of Solomon. Before man had claimed the world, beasts of all kinds fought for peace against those that had control. Where only a few parts of the world would grow, and prosper while the rest of us would suffer. As our world grew, as safety became more of a concern danger only find more ways to prosper. Festering among the good-hearted, to bring it all to ruin. You my fine pair, shall live in places of the common, of the mundane. Where beauty, grace, and courage truly come from. Maybe if the people had been more believed, this all would've been prevented."

Murmurr spoke to Babi and Lukxiel, showing these two looking for direction in the worlds she thought they deserved. Their lives would be decided by every action they took. It would start in a flash, after her last words were uttered they would vanish. Every single sense ripped from them both, for they were being reborn.

Babi the Monk

The air was damp, and the sound of singing would wake Babi. When his eyes opened barely any light would shine through,  two small rectangle windows barely big enough for a crow illuminated the room. There were candles freshly extinguished, their wispy smoke still lingering on the ceiling. The smell of ash, mildew, and wine would dance across the snake's tongue.

He would notice, that his robes still dressed his body, but his length had significantly decreased. If the snake spoke, it would certainly hear that his voice was higher pitched, almost more youthful.

The room he sat in was sparse, a rickety wooden bed stuffed with straw. There was a small leather-bound journal with a blue silk mark resting in the middle of the page. The stone had to be made from cobble, the door at the end was short, and most adults would have to crouch. Then, as if timed perfectly, it would begin to crack. A shadow breaking past the threshold. They were blurry and intimidating, that was until they had gotten close.

It was a skeleton?

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost Be6d18b533d1630f0ae710f3ffb6f12d

"Babi, my son, come on let's go, it is time to prepare for work. We've been assigned to wine duty today, I think it's about time you learn more than scripture." The skeleton would voice, he never said his name but Babi would know him as Brother Archibald. Even stranger, Archibald would extend a hand, offering the snake to climb up his arm and follow for the journey to come.

Lukxiel the Chevalier

It was a strange start to a first memory, being knocked to the ground by a man more than twice his size. That intense force would jolt the senses back into the halfing Immuchak. On the ground of brick, it wasn't fresh but it was well-maintained.  The hall was wide, with great big open windows allowing in light. Towards the corner of the walls wooden dummies with swords and shields of similar material rested.

On the walls sat multiple banners, blue with gold accents. In the center of them, there was a gold six-pointed star.  Candelabras standing tall with the adornment of dragons coiling around, climbing tall to grab the flames. There was gold adorning cabinets, and carpets long enough to herald whole platoons. Before the young child could grasp the rest of the room, a sharp voice spoke up.

"And you call yourself a knight? Even if you're just a boy how could you even think to try that?"

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost 95d1dd91d2cbf218c74db0ab5078a207
A female knight, with a tone sharp as the air was clear. Her scars contrasted the bright fields that crept in from the windows. Her tone, commanding, roaring like fire. All the boy remembered of her was she was Dame Grand Cross Jean.  She was his master, the one to raise him in the Order of the Star.

Her eyes looked down on him "Are you gonna get up, or should we move on from sword lessons today?" she said, kicking a blade barely long enough to be called a sword back to Lukxiel.

Moka, the Fool

The sounds of birds were to some the most beautiful wake-up call. It could ring the early morn, a stroll in the spring. It heralded warm days and kind times. It was something that could be considered by most to be a pleasant thing, but for the young girl, it was anything but. For this first memory was that of a chicken being squeezed for amusement.

The smell of fresh grass, peonies roses, and blossoms seemed to carry across the wind. Light swam across the field as the wind pushed it back and forth. The rivers trickled, the song being drowned out by the sound of the bird being pestered. To many children, in strange full leotards with hats adorned with bells. Moka seemed to know them, not their names. The name of the person, who choked the chicken seemed to resonate in her head.

It was a man in black, Bartolo, and his assistant women in purple with a black mask. Her name Moka didn't seem to quite know she seemed to be a new assistant. The two of them seemed to giggle as the kids laughed at their crass joke, but they seemed to turn their eyes toward the young Moka. "Now Moka, I know you can have a bit more whimsy than that, you know the saying, better to be a learned fool rather than a natural one." It was uncertain what they was about, or the meaning behind their words.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost D7383e2da1c5070dee8e607faf3d14ef

48 hours till the next post, welcome to your new life explorers, wait to see what you will find in your journey.

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 07/06/23, 02:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would scowl internally when he saw he was in a monastery or something with a religious notation. He had a problem with religion, Helio was a very religious country, praying to inanimate objects that never listened. Now here he was in some weird kind of memory pretending to be a child.

But he was interested in this world and this monk did not seem so bad yet. If it was not for the fact he was inhuman he would not have followed the man. He slithers up the skeletal arm and hangs on to him "Where are we going Brother? is this going to be a meeting or perhaps something fun like a quest?"

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault
Before there were the great spires and towers you had seen there was the countryside. Before my rule, before my father, before the time of Solomon. Before man had claimed the world, beasts of all kinds fought for peace against those that had control. Where only a few parts of the world would grow, and prosper while the rest of us would suffer. As our world grew, as safety became more of a concern danger only find more ways to prosper. Festering among the good-hearted, to bring it all to ruin. You my fine pair, shall live in places of the common, of the mundane. Where beauty, grace, and courage truly come from. Maybe if the people had been more believed, this all would've been prevented.

Murmurr words seemed to indicate that there were people whose existence were larger, and broader than any of the people currently in their world. Although he would want to ask questions about everything, it seemed like all of his senses ‘Vanished’ from the world. Finding his consciousness ripping from itself.

With his eyes closed, teeth clenched, and a well maintained brick floor. Was Pain, and Loss really what he just got knocked down by ? No, both was momentary. This force upon his bottom jolted him ‘awake’, remembering that they were in a training hall. Quite a large hall he saw. Wondering what this place was to him. The hall was full of banners that he could make out to belong to an order, and many wooden dummies along with wooden swords and shields, and an even elaborate Candelabra. Never before had he laid his eyes upon a statue, or at least it did feel that way in his imagination.

‘Luxkiel the Chevalier’ The name he was given in the Order…the name he has been known to want to prove.. but even as his head still was missing pieces a sharp voice grabbed his attention. “  And you call yourself a knight? Even if you're just a boy, how could you even think to try that? “ Light shining down from the large window hitting the commanding figure revealing the person behind the sharp voice. A fire burnt through his ears as she spoke, and sent a powerful warning through him. “ Dame.. G.. Gran.. Grand Cross! “ He shouted out. The pieces in his memories roaring to life spreading far like a wave across his mind.

The woman in charge, and the same woman who is a motherly figure to him in, Master Jean. The respect, and honor he felt for her was as if she was a god to a nun. Staring up to meet her eyes, while she looked down. “ Are you gonna get up, or should we move on from sword lessons today? “ Master Jean said as she kicked back his blade.

Grand Cross, I suddenly thought of irrelevant matters and lost focus. “ The young halfing replied, grabbing the blade from the bricks and standing himself up shaking, and wincing off his lower body readying himself for further lessons. “ With you as my Master, and My Grand Cross. How could I lack in front of you, and not keep standing underneath our Stars, and fight as long as they burn throughout our nights sky. “ The young halfing  speaking proudly. Doubling down on himself to train further, and to prove that despite being young his title was something he could uphold, and he ‘dayym straight believed he could show Master Jean.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was as days went by like a month to a fly. A lifetime that was sort of speaking. Moka now would be somewhere but she could not remember where she came from. Was she dreaming or was the dream her?
As she looked on she would see kids laughing and enjoying the view. Clearly, they were laughing at her and two others. It was wild and crazy but Moka would look over to see the man and woman dressed as if they were jester in a court. The man looked and sounded like someone she knew someone so familiar to her.
His red firey hair and the white pale makeup. Follow by the card symbols on his shirt. What in the world was going on here?
Soon he would speak with her. It was a lovely voice. A calming one to speak. As the man would then say to her.

"you know the saying, better to be a learned fool rather than a natural one"

As Moka would suddenly reply with a little shyness in her voice. "Rrrrright sorry a little stage fright is all's."
Next, she would take the small water balloons she was holding onto. Then she would start to juggle them.
As she heard whispers in the background all she could be thinking at this very moment was.
Something just didn't seem right here.
Next thing next she would release her amazing juggling act as the three water balloons would fall inside of a bucket.

Rather it was amazing or not she would take a bow. As she looked around she clearly was not in Reim anymore.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi the Monk

"Oh my dear little brother, if you're looking to quest then you'll need to join a proper order when you're old enough. Not one of those secular groups that give children blades. You are to be exploring and enjoying life, so today we are going to make wine!" He would say, raising a hand in praise as they walked through the halls. They were dimly lit with torches, but soon everything opened up into a courtyard.

Groups of others in brown robes just like them prayed in the grass, others sat around and played music. There also seemed to be a smaller gathering of elders who held jugs in one hand and idols in another. There were men of stone, great lizards, and skeletons like Archibald. One elderly dragon man and a ghostly old woman.

Before they would have the chance to look at the crowd more they would start to lower into a cellar. Deep inside there would be these large buckets, filled with grapes. "Now, would you like to help me add the yeast and pull a batch of wine? Or would you rather go on your own to join the brothers if you believe I can trust you?" Archibald would say. Offering the choice to the young serpent.

Lukxiel the Chevalier

Jean would draw her sword, bringing it close to her chest as she would prepare to start the lesson. The moment the blade came close the air around seemed to grow colder, thicker. "You must focus when preparing to duel. Your opponent will often not give you time, so when you can you must make it for yourself. The moment you lose control of yourself, of your pacing is when death will come for you. The only thing we control in this world is ourselves, to be a warrior is to master one's self both body and mind."

After her quick monologue, she would thrust. Quickly, with the intent to clip her young bird's wings if he were to be too cocky. Jean was still holding back, he was a child after all, but he needed to be fierce, to be vigilant if he was to survive in this world. She would yield when he wished, the knight wasn't a monster. Still, she clearly was no mother.

Moka the Jester

"Excellent Job Moka!" Bartolo would explain walking up to the young jester. He would pat her on the shoulder. While his face was hidden under his creepy mask it was certain that he was expressing joy from underneath. At least, that was what he wished to portray. "If I can make a suggestion though, people often laugh at what they don't expect. Leave the bucket so they think you will drop them in there, or have it for safety. Then, as they fall down have them hit you on the head!"

After that he would send the young girl to sit down, his assistant as silent as ever. Still it was Bartolo's job to whip them all into shape. "We are one of five schools who have the honor of training Jesters for the court. If one of you is lucky, you could be the fool for the lord's soon-to-be-born child!" He would say, explaining the purpose of their duty. They had to practice, but the field was so open and free, most of the kids had trouble sitting down. Moka was the only youth able to actually get through her performance.

48 Hours to post, how you move forward with your life shapes your path. Finishing the Memory will move you on to the next part, but be careful you don't want a life cut short.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

"You must focus when preparing to duel. Your opponent will often not give you time, so when you can you must make it for yourself. The moment you lose control of yourself, of your pacing is when death will come for you. The only thing we control in this world is ourselves, to be a warrior is to master one's self both body and mind."

The air within the hall felt much colder, and thicker now that she had taken her stance. Luxkiel would listen to his master, and ready himself with his blade. As soon as her words were over, he’d be sidestepping, and gliding the blunt side of his blade against the steel of his master’s sword. The precise, and fast timing of her thrust seemed almost inviolable to him. By the grace of his own strength, he would narrowly be able to parry against her strength. Even still he needed to be more, he just what was needed was not just a parry or a readjustment to his enemy in front him. It was just as she said, create the pace, make my own tempo, be myself, and control my body and mind.

With these quick reflections, The young boy's skin would shine brightly, but his shine brought along warmth that could be said is similar to that of being close the sun. And as his shine would get slightly brighter, he would have now whisked his body to the right of his Master with the pervious side step, and brought back his blade from the parried thrust. Lukxiel body would fight the trembling from the clashed steel, and it would make turning his shoulders square a tad bit harder, as he tried to realign his body to face his Master’s. Right before he would bring both his arms overhead in successionswinging, carving down his own blade in a crescent motion aiming to cleave(strike) at his Master’s Back as he was on the side of her(Her Left Side).

As he swung he’d mumble his Master’s words to himself as a focal point of sorts. “ Pace Myself, Control My Body. Pace Myself, Control My Mind. Pace Myself, and Know Myself…… P…A… C… Eeeee… “ The boy would be mumbling. A smile could be seen on his face as if he knew he was sure to be able to land a good shot on Grand Cross Jean’s Back. Still his focuses being split between his Master’s words, his course of action, and seeing how she would respond to his own action. Lukxiel, knew rather than taking the easiest route and ending things now. He would rather face the harsher realities of his weaknesses than be faced with them alone, and against the unknown.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would nod. As much as he wanted to leave this place it could be helpful for the street urchin to learn skills such as making wine. He would grab the yeast and add it to the batch. "what else do we need to do brother?" he asks before looking over at the other monks.

He was not exactly sure what else to do besides going through the motions and what he thought would be best. His life was kind of drab currently so having a place to live and people who cared about him was actually a nice change of pace

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she smiled at getting praised. She truly did not know how she was even able to juggle those water balloons.
But it must have come as a result of her talent as a fool. But then there was that word again.
As she heard her teacher say fool. What does it truly mean to be a fool? Why was she even born to parents who are fools of the court? Why couldn't she be born to royalty?
Moka would have anger in her mind and it surely was leaking into her heart. That was when she would say to the lead Fool.
"We train and train and train every day. Yet nothing fun ever happened.
I mean when do we even ever going to go put on a show for the royals? I want to know when will we ever have fun being the fool and not the fools having fun not being us?

Mya would look on as she truly wanted to know what was so great about making people laugh. Was there truly more to life than just this life as a fool?

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi the Monk

"Well after we add the yeast we need to stir it in with the mashed grapes. If you remember last week you helped me crush them up. Now that we have the yeast stirred into this batch, we put the lid on it. Now we only have four more batches to do this too kyekekeke." He would laugh a little as he hoisted the lid on top of the large vat of grapes. So that is what they would do.

Each batch after the other seemed to be getting heavier. The bags of yeast were larger, and the journey up the steps to the top was longer. While it was only four more, it felt like a million more as the heat would begin to seep in. It was warming up outside, the sun creeping into the halls. Stopping short of the wine cellar, nothing could ruin this process. "I'm sorry if this is too much work Babi my brother, we can at least be joyous it will be for a good cause. The festival of Rivers and Roads will be upon us in just a week!" Archibald seemed rather excited about this proposition. He hoped the young boy would understand.

Luxkiel The Chevalier

He was becoming smarter, Lux was thinking of how to use his body better. Still, he did not think of the body he was in. While he managed to manuever around his master, Jean was more adept then that. If he wanted to act strong, as if he could put his full force behind a blade to hurt her then he would be sorely mistaken. Her foot stomped the ground hard, her body dropping as she spun around with ferocity. With one hand, she swung through, knocking the blade from his hand. It had to have stung, she didn't care, she was proud.

"Be proud my Squire! That was a clear improvement, but think of what you did wrong. You were quick, but were trying to fight as if you had more force. The sneak attack was smart, to try and go for a blind spot. Larger strikes, leave more openings, more time for your blow to be intercepted. You should've kicked me in the ribs before the strike, or gone for a flurry of jabs if you believed it possible. If you keep this up, you might get to fight in the tourney at the Festival of Rivers and Roads.

It was a good place to start, it was where many young squires would first show their combat capabilities. She only wished the same for the young boy, for it would be necessary if he wanted the acclaim, the strength that came with being a knight.

Moka the Jester

"Tsk Tsk Moka, I think you're being a little impatient." Bartolo would say wagging his finger back and forth. He walked up to Moka, looking at the little girl, his expression hidden by his mask but his words, his tone seemed to be kind despite the teasing nature. "You already know that next week is the Festival of Rivers and Roads! You will have the chance to perform for the Lord. If our school does good, we will serve the court until one of you is chosen to be his child's fool. Though if all goes well, you will all find jobs amongst the court!"

They were already more prestigious than most schools, though many weren't left. Even though theirs was small, Moka had about only 7 classmates, all children as young as she was. Most of the recent lords had chosen to have natural fools. Still, their skill, and their class would prove to the nobles that there was a place for educated humor. It was a big demand of children, but if they could not perform well who knew how long it be till the death of the fool.

You have 48 hours to reply, you have one more proxy post after this, the next one will conclude this memory, moving you onto the festival of rivers and roads.

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi honestly didnt mind the work. He did not work much at all in his previous life but perhaps this one he could. Already he was beginning to think the previous, harsh life he knew was just a dream. He had memories of this world after all now and knew who these people were so maybe this was reality after all.

He would smile at that thought, a world where he no longer feared the never ending hunger, a world where he was not an urchin and accepted by others. This had to be the real world. He was certain of it now.

He would seem more lively now as he added the yeast. "Oh i do not mind at all brother Archibald! This is a way better life then the one i dreamed of last night. So tell me, what is this festival about? THis is my first time participating."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she heard him talk, it was as if she had this conversation before. As Moka looked on she would simply yawn and then stretch as she had been up all night working on her skills.
As she simply smiled she would walk off the stage and back to her room.
En route there, she could only think about the things that were said to her.
But the word that kept coming up was FOOL. What does it take to be a fool? Who would want to be a fool and who would want to live as the fool of the court?
All these questions are not the ones to be asked. But simply the true question one should ask is do anyone know what it's like to be the fool? You can work all your life to get to the top and just like that. The moment you stop working another will surpass you.

Just like that once the newborn royal is born. Yet another person would be born that is extremely more important than she was.
Moka truly was in a depressed state of mind. As she cleaned herself up. Taking off her Jester wear for the day. She now looked normal as the next person. But still, her mind kept on roaming to think about what Is it like to be the fool? As she left out of her small home she would take to the streets of the township. She would make her way to a small house. There she had a friend and he was not a jester he was more like a friend to comedy. As she was looking for him. She would knock on his door. He lived away from the people and not many there go to his home of all things. Bartolo disliked Moka hanging out with this man this thing was he even human?

She did not know nor did she care. All she knew was his stories were very interesting, especially the one where the Fool tricked the kingdom into thinking he was king.
Now that was a trick she would love to do.

But there was something different about this visit than the other ones.
One is that the old man was not around and two. He left a strange book on the table. As Moka could see it through his window.
With a brave face, she would walk inside his home. Looking around she would see the seven-star pointed book.

Notes
Moka left the stage and went to visit a friend.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lukxiel thought he had gotten the upper hand on Jean, but she proved to overwhelm him with a new move. She had lectured, and told him how proud she was, but he didn’t feel proud standing in front of her. He felt like he could have done more. Regardless, he thought the festival she mentioned was interesting. “ Grand Master, Your expectations are high, and your remarks seem kinda low...  so take that if, and remember it… but don’t forget when i’m champion of the river it shalt be as a Chevalier. “ The boy would say while walking over to get water after losing his sword. “ Not saying i’m not a knight, Master. More of a Assassin, Knight”  but Lukxiel shrugged, and drank on a wooden cup of water he walked over too. He would be smiling  after a few gulps of his drink, and lastly say goodbye to his Master, as he’d want to return home to prepare.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi the Monk

"It's the biggest festival in the city of course, people from all the nearby villages, towns, and farmers in between come for it. Our gracious lord Gabriel is announcing the name and apparent sex of his heir. It's more than just that, there will also be games just as knight tournaments, jousting, games of all kinds, races, and snacks of all kinds. We will be bringing wine for the games, and doing the prayer for the feast at the end of the day. Besides that, you as a child will be allowed to enjoy. You may serve our order, but youth must be expressed."

Archibald was rather kind towards the serpent boy. He wanted him to know that while they did work, and he did have duties his enrichment would not be ignored either. After they finished their tasks it would be time for them to eat, pray, then rest It was a simple life, a nice one that apparently Babi had experienced so far. The monk thought it strange the boy dreamed such things, maybe it was good he would have this break coming up soon.

Luxkiel The Chevalier

"Do not feel discouraged, remember, you're still a child. I know you expect great things from what you've seen, but you are already leaps above other children. After all, if you weren't I wouldn't be allowing you to compete against the teens despite your age." Jean would say to the boy just before he departed.

She was worried whether or not she admitted it. While he was certainly a capable warrior for a young boy, and he could be the knight he claimed one day this competition did use real blades. She did not wish to see him sliced apart, or brutalized by someone who wanted to push past the rules. There was meant to be no maiming, just drawing blood was meant to be enough to earn a point. Still, it was in her nature to worry, it was why she was so tough on him. Jean expected great things of the young Luxkiel. Now how would he live up to that?

Moka the Jester

As Moka walked, and walked, she found herself at the house she wished to find. Yet, when inside there were no books, only beds enough for each of the kids in her troupe. In a flash, the others rushed in behind her, pushing her into the room. Each bumped past rudely, ready to get to bed, in the blink of an eye the day had gone and now it was time for bed.

The room lit up, a wooden hut decorated will colorful clothes that clashed, a different assortment of toys and gags. It was as much an orphanage as it was a school for fools. Sure they would grow up, but for many, this is where life had started. Moka would see Bartolo walk behind her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I hope you had fun playing with your friend earlier, his mom said you could read more fairy tales tomorrow."

48 Hours until my next post, my next post will start the next memory The Festival of Roads and Rivers

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

He would perk his head up at the mention of a knight tourney and jousting, thoughts of the realistic dream all but forgotten now. Maybe it was the fact that he was a child but who didnt dream of being a knight when they were young. Sure he was part of a brotherhood of monks but religions had knights still. "c..can anyone join the tourney or do you have to be a knight, or at least someone with limbs?" he says realizing he did not have a chance to become a night as he looks at his limbless body. Knights were children of noble birth not some orphan raised by monks. Plus how could he participate in a journey when he couldnt even raise a sword or ride a horse. "nevermind Archibald. I got a bit carried away, i look forward to seeing the tourney from the stands."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Everything happened so fast as if it was in a blink of an eye. She was back home.
Or at least what she believed it to be. This was life as she knew it. Moka was all but satisfied with the way things were. As she watched the other kids go to their shared rooms and got ready for bed and whatever. She would simply look on and give a deep sigh. As she heard Bartolo come from behind.
She would smile at what he said to her. But in response to such a thing she would say to him. " Hey, what is a fairy tale more or less what is reality? Those stories are wonderful you know and I truly believe that they get inspiration from some place or event. Everyone loves a great fairy tale but everyone hates it when they don't get a fairy tale ending. I refuse to be one of those people. My life is more than playing someone else fool."

As she said that she would then go to the room she usually sleeps in and prepared herself for bed. But the funny thing is. This Jester that is Moka was not sleepy.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

As he departed his master's words resonated with him. He felt them deep in his heart, holding his right arm across his chest and his hand right on his heart. One final turn back to his master, showing his creed with what he’d believe to be the Order's way of showing respect to their superior. Bowing last, he’d march off towards his house with confident strides, and with eyes that had found resolve to come out on top and become their Order’s, and Town’s champion. He wanted to prove that his master’s expectations weren’t a waste to the Order.

Making it back to his home, he’d disregard his armor and just lay face down in his bed. A loud plopping noise and clunking from his practice ware came across his small room, before he soon fell asleep.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A week would pass, knights would train, monks would pray and jesters would play. Leading up to the grand festival each child had some freedom in their life. It was one of the few things in this kingdom that were true for the future of the youth. They were lucky to still keep the tradition, but they were allowed to act according to or out of their role. It was a festival with all sorts of games and competitions. One in which any could compete, to potentially change their status.

It would be held in the central valley, a makeshift city established in just a month. There were stalls of all kinds, a ring for combat, tracks for both racing and jousting. Flowers had lined every makeshift path, carnations, roses, tulips, and even sunflowers made all sorts of bouquets.  Artworks had been made just for this event, people would even be traveling from across the realm for the later days. Though that did not mean it was anything but a stampede when the sun had first rose on the festival.

People of all sorts, of all manner of shapes, would come to celebrate. They were one of the few safe places in the land, they had held peace by offering strong resources. This festival, this symbol of how trade had bolstered their power, and that of their allies was a privilege. Everyone besides the children knew what existed in many cities, in many homes, and in tribes. So this was the veil, the comforting curtain they needed. It would be rude to not indulge, to have but a moment of bliss. For the main day, there would be four main events. The treasure hunt, the knight tourney, the Jester's show, and finally the dragon dance.

Before people would have the chance to split up, the crowd had gathered around a podium that rested upon a grand fountain. It sat in the center of the festival and acted as a sort of stage, there stood a man with a third eye. His face was gaunt, but joy seemed radiate from it. For him, it was a glorious day. For he was lord Matthias. This was his land, and he had nothing but pride for it.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost 5dd7a4d25e3a21da80bba9c49c4ded02

"I congratulate everyone for making it this year, for having the chance to run another great festival!" His words roared as magic seemed to help carry his words across the vast crowd. "Before the festivities can start, I would like to announce as we speak my wife is absent as my heir is born. Those in my court say it shall be a girl, if so is true we have chosen the name Murmurr. So in this honor, we celebrate for the new life to join us! She will be one to help lead our people into prosperity!" After he had spoken, he raised a glass. Fine wine brewed by the local monasteries for the past four years. It was truly worth the wait, to be used in such a toast.

You've been left to your own devices by your mentors during the speech, they will return in the next two posts. You have free reign to explore, or look for events. 48 hours until the next post.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

As the week had flown by, Lukxiel found himself amongst the crowds of people who were waiting for Lord Matthias. Standing next to his Master, clad in their armor representing the Order of Stars. One could see that his set looked perfect for a young knight in training,  but any craftsmans, tailor, or blacksmith would see that he had it altered, and tailored to better fit one’s body if  they were an assassin, or ranger. The young boy felt he would need to be light on his feet for the tournament later after he was able to explore the festivities. Excited to hear what the lord had to say, he unfortunately zoned out fighting against his own thoughts, and Lord Matthias' speech as his dream would  replay in his mind from the previous day prior to the start of the festival. One word rang in his mind as Matthias' speech came to a close, ‘Murmurr’. The name rung throughout his mind, bouncing around in his skull. Murmurr echoing as if he knew who she was destined to be, or as if he knew what she had become in the end. But in this life, the young boys own mind didn’t let him dig too deep into his thoughts.

First his master, Jean, was to leave. She had told him of their itinerary, and when he must approach the knight’s  tournament. This left him with a few options to explore before heading back to where she would need him to be. Lukxiel, taking over the reins finally, would leave from the rest of their group. His mind felt a tad at ease as he walked along the carnations and sunflowers, this reminding him of Merridia and his home. A few moments of remembering took over his mind, and more importantly inspired his walking pace. Just like any other child he would zone out, lollygag, and lose the direction  he thought  he was sure of to go in, and it  just so happened, he would stumble upon some of the other races of travelers, adventures, traders, and so forth. Two of the races however made his eyes light up as if he had seen them in his dreams prior to this day. So he took his small self over to their stall to introduce himself. These people would be the Herne’s and the stall next to them would be the one for the Sidhe’s. Something drew him to them, but all the young boy could feel as he got closer to them was a pressure in his chest as if a supernova was being pushed, and pulled then finally being compressed together into a single ball.

Ahhh, ahem.  What do y’all have for trade here, Mister? “ Lukxiel would say in a high squeaky tone. Giving a small bow towards the merchant, or person operating the stall.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi was quite enjoying himself at the festival. He had all but forgotten about the bad dream he had that one recent night. Now he was taking what little freedom he had today to eat as much as he could, feelign satisfied and full before going to the night tourney.

He knew his thoughts a week ago but today was different. He did not know why but he needed to figure out if this was something that he could do or not. He wanted to do the treasure hunt as well but his boyhood dreams were focused on this. He would go up and attempt to sign up for the tourney itself, specifically jousting.

Once he was done he would listen to their king and feel pride as he mentioned the monastaries. Then he mentioned the princess. Perhaps he would be making her wine one day.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

A new week a new day and a new prank to pull.
Although the townspeople know the school of Jester.
But what they don't know is Moka has been the one pranking them for the last year.
It was time for her to pull off the most amazing of Pranks. She was going to pull a fast one on the king.
As she has been running around the festival she truly did not hear what the man had to say.
But as word got out fast. It was clear a new baby was on the way and just like her teacher said she could be this can't fool.
Of the cards are played right.
How good can that be if anything? But Moka she was herself and she had a life to live.
The last thing she wanted to be was another person fool. It was as if Fate had her doing something else entirely.

As she hid behind the merchant stand she could hear someone asking what was for sale.
This put stars in her eyes as this was a new target for her pranks.
As she filled the water balloons up with water. She would be all set.
With her Jester gear on she would grab the bucket of water balloons. As she slowly and surely got it onto the roof of the merchant stand. Lux was in for a real treat this day.

With a smile on her face she would take two water balloons and launch them right at him from up away. Being only nine meters away and being in the surprise. He should be getting slammed with the water balloons face first.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lukxiel and Moka

As the young boy had approached the Hernes he would see the people were cautious of him. Their eye darted around their body, they were people still new to this land so strangers weren't something that they were the most excited about. Distrust danced amongst the shadows, but at the mention of a trade, or purchase was something that had caught their ears. They always had fine things to sell, especially to unsuspecting customers.

"Well my young man, I have to say there are a few different things we have available at the moment. All things are crafted from beasts we have acquired, that is if you have the proper coinage. Whether it be a cloak, armor, weapon- " he would stop, his eye looking up to notice an unsuspecting target. He reached for what seemed to be a feathered umbrella. "Or even something to deal with unwanted rain" It popped open, the feathers causing the water from Moka's balloon to explode.

Within a moment, the shadow was behind her, standing atop the tent where she had rested. He would grab her by the costume. "Now I hope you two aren't together for this prank, I'd hate to loose out on a sale and have to punish you both." Looking for a chance to swindle someone he would turn towards Moka. Sure all of his goods were fine-crafted, but she had no obligation to buy, unless he made her think so. "Or maybe you wanted to cause trouble so one of you would rob me. a jester and a knight, well I'm sure the lord's guards would have plenty of fun finding out how to punish you."

He could honestly care less, he didn't want to deal with any knights if he didn't need to. That included who was ever in charge of the young boy. The young girl could probably be tossed aside, there was no way she was a jester of importance at her age. "So, are you gonna be paying customers and buy something?"

Babi

As Babi would be enjoying a meal he would find that the feast seemed to never end. As a clergy, he was respected to a degree. Their people had provided a lot, and he was still a child so it meant he was allowed to indulge. The older monks would be helping with prayers, serving food, and trying to help keep the peace in the festival as a guiding presence. All around there were children talking about signing up to be knights. It was a common dream that only so many could fuffill. Some of the older boys from the monastery would walk by Babi, looking at the snake, offering a polite wave.

"Enjoy the food Brother, I heard from Archibald you helped him prep most of this year's wine. I have to say it was an excellent batch. Here, I don't know your plans for the festival but we brought you a glass, we find it only fair you share in just a small part. I know you must be too humble to ask yourself." The older boy, an asura would offer him his glass, setting it down before the serpentine boy. From what Babi knew, he was the son of a lord who had lost their home. Years ago he had been looking for his older brother but found his way to the monastery. His name was Raja if he remembered right/ The other boy, who seemed only a couple of years older than Babi was made of stone his name was Obi but his story was unknown.

You have 48 hours to reply until my next post, 1 more post from me until your Mentors appear again

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Raising from his bow looking over the shadowy body of the Herne his excitement was evident in his eyes. The boy had prepared for this alongside the tourney to try and get his master a nice, and priceless item and Herne's words seem to hint that. Watching as his singular eye looked up, he couldn’t help but notice above them was Moka. ‘A jester?’  he thought, but why were they far from the courts, and lord. A thoughtful person would assume that this other child hadn’t earned their respective rights as an official noble's fool. Even though he wasn't an official knight, he was free to venture just like this. Luxkiel eyes would look directly into Moka’s as she launched her water balloons at him, but only to see his shock turn to a smile as it was stopped by the merchant.

“ Now I hope you two aren't together for this prank, I'd hate to loose out on a sale and have to punish you both “ The herne merchant would say to them both. This making Luxkiel try to quickly come up with a way to garner the merchants trust. Onlooking, he’d listen more to the merchant.“ Or maybe you wanted to cause trouble so one of you would rob me. a jester and a knight, well I'm sure the lord's guards would have plenty of fun finding out how to punish you. “

My kind sir, I’m just here to purchase a locket for my mentor, and possibly trade for a new weapon. I fa.. fah.. felt attracted to your stand. So please Mister don’t lump me in wit the foolish fool. “ Lukxiel would say to the merchant, stumbling upon some words as speaking too long overloaded him “A good prank tho..” he’d mumble under his breath, moving closer to actually see what was there to purchase. Luxkiel would stick his tongue out at Moka as he would wait to hear what Herne had to say.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Luxkiel would try and work his way out of this problem the Herne would look back and forth between the kids. Were they trustworthy? Did he even care was the question. The shade pondered it a bit more, if he was truly interested in his wares then there should be no issue trying to sell to him. So he would with a sly smile slink forward, his eyes holding the abyss back beneath his face. He would snap his fingers, and a group of shadows warped its way up to the tent. Atop they would grab the young fool, taking her down from the tent to see if there was someone who could do something about her.

"Well, well I'm sure we have a locket you can buy, I will say unless you have more than 5 or 6 pieces of silver than all you'll be able to afford is copper or tin. For a weapon, we tend to carry weapons of the ranged variety. We are hunters and we like to keep our distance so we have no use for swords. We do, however, carry all sorts of hunting knives if any catch your eye! I would ask for something personal if it's for a trade."

While those two talked the laughing of a man could be heard, Moka would know it anywhere it was that of Bartolo. The jester pranced over, joy seemed to be in his every step. As he skipped by he would say naught a word. Sweeping up the child in a single grasp he would skip away from her. "As funny as you may be my dear girl, I believe you have had more than enough to play around. It's time to get ready for the show!" He would shout while taking her towards the stage.

As Lux would finish his purchase or browsing he would hear a familiar voice calling out to him. Jean seemed to be searching for the young man. "We have a tournament to prepare for, don't make me get one of the other boys and have them take your glory!" she would roar hoping it was good enticement.

Finally, Babi would seem to be caught up in his meal and would see behind the two brothers Archibald would approach. He would not shoo the brothers, but he would ponder them all a question. "Why hello boys, I was just looking for Babi here, I don't mean to interrupt your time but the festivity's main events are starting soon. Would you like to join me or shall we stay and sit for a bit of a drink?"

48 hours until my next reply, if you fail to reply the story may move in unfavorable ways.

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would smile at the boys but shake his head at their offerings of wine for him to drink "Thank you but i shall pass today. Wine is not much to my liking currently." He would reply in all honesty before looking at Archibald who would walk up to the trio of kids. "I would quite enjoy that brother Archibald" he turns his head to the other two boys smiling from ear to ear quite literally. Would you two be interested in joining us?" He asks, clearly eager at the chance of making friends with kids his age. He really only had the monks and the occasional fellow orphan to talk to.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Lukxiel would grow excited to be able to purchase a locket for his master. Reaching into his pocket and pulling the amount of slivers from it, he’d drop them into Herne's hand, or on the top of his stall’s counter. Next he would eye over the hunting knives that was available, and to his disappointment only one spoke out to him. “ Mister, I chose this hunting knife right there over in the corner. “ Pointing at the left side of them, looking at a knife tucked beside some armor. He was uncertain what he must personally trade, but he also got his attention took by hearing his master.

Mister, what must I trade for that knife? I shall ask for a little urgency, it seems my master calls for me for the tourney. “ He would say. “ I promise I shall bring valor to the hunters with this knife once it’s in my possession! “ Lukxiel looked proudly into the ‘eye’ of the merchant.
hunting knife he picked:

After getting the locket and item, he would go to his master and heed instructions. The hairs upon his back would stand when she would joke about giving his spot away to another of the squires! Poking his tongue at her, as they would walk towards the tournament. “ Master, Please don’t joke with me. I’ve had enough of.. of.. of.. jesterish jokes. “ Remembering the water balloons thrown at him not too long ago. The boy would slowly start to steel himself for the competition coming ahead.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum