4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Luxkiel

As Neph headed off along the path he would see how the steps carried along, they seemed almost heavier the further he trekked along the trail. The day would be long as the morning was still early, he had searched hard but even along the path, even in such an area in which they hunted for him, it would take an hour until he would run into an opponent. He was lucky to find them first. He was clad in heavy black iron with a massive two-handed mace to match. His back faced the young night, but he would hear him approaching.

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 4 33ee13e66e884d6a4cc46cd61fcaa465

Turning around the man would turn around, bringing his weapon to attention.  
"I'm Captain Onri Stuart, and today I shall show you pain young knight."
He wouldn't take a step forward, there was even a moment when he was even open for the young boy to step forward. Yet the moment his stance was firm, with that weapon over his shoulder his presence changed. There was no longer a man before him, there was a Goliath. He was ready to strike down anything that came in his zone, he was large but it seemed that anything within three meters of this gentleman was testing fate. This was his opponent, but that didn't mean it would be the only one he'd fight.

Babi

Upon hearing the click of the door the young man would feel the pull of something. It was almost like a voice too quiet to hear, too subtle to make out. Still, Babi could feel it tugging on him, asking him to come on further into the temple. It was wooden and almost seemed larger than it did before. It was certainly deeper by the looks of it. There were rickety supports that kept the place together, the path seemed almost endless, but still, it beckoned them.

It may have been calling forth the Cardinal as well but currently Canary did not show it. "Yes let us be wary my brother, for I feel that this off-beaten path may lead to something strange." They had never encountered too much danger, least not something that couldn't be outsmarted or avoided. This was something new, a danger untold, it also was the chance to change the direction of their whole adventure.

Moka

As they walked into the show room they would turn to see that the meeting truly had come to a halt. They had turned their attention to the food presented to them, there was all manners of roasted game, veggies, and stews. Breads of all shapes an sizes, from crusty breads to soft breads and even the sweet ones in the shapes of rolls. It was quite the spread to distract them from the dangers they were currently facing. Still, slowly sneaking bites they anticipated their entertainment.

"Hello lords and ladies, it's an honor to perform for you today, but I seem to have forgotten my props, I wonder where they could be? I'm sorry to have an embarrassing moment like this I consider myself a professional." As Bartolo spoke he would turn around. Looking for the tool he had kept for himself he simply couldn't find it. The bird was resting on the inside of his drawers, when it activated the bird would fly under him smacking him in the nose, causing the jester to collapse on his bum. This was the start of his grand show, and the opening act for Moka to show her own stuff.

You have 48 hours to reply

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would not resist the tugging sensation that he had felt, welcoming the beckoning into the depths of this shrine. He would slither forth, using his strong sense of smell to try to sense any nearby dangers or anything like that.

He was starting to get more and more excited by the moment as he proceeds deeper into the path. He made sure to heed the Cardinal's words as well as his own. He was slow and meticulous as he moved, not wanting to set off any traps. His long body was flat to the ground, hugging it but ready to move when needed

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Moka watched her father start the show. She realized it was going to be one of them nights. As she watches him fall to the ground. Because of the bird she would realize that he made a mistake and what not. But the thing is that he was so good not a soul could tell that he did. Well everyone but her. Moka love to perform with him. But not so much liked it at the same time. As he always out shined her.
As she looked on she would take out her prop for the night. As Moka would then come rolling in.

"Alright alright alright. I guess I can give you a SPIN UP." As she said that She would put the prop at her father. Hopefully he would land on his feet. As she would try to make him spin up off his bottom. As she could only do so much as she was playing the back up today unlike the other time where she was the star. But slowly but surely Moka would look over to see the princess. To see the life she used to wish she had. But then a smile would come over her face. As she saw her Jester of a father and then would say to herself in a low tone. "This life not so bad."

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

One arm on his hilt, and his other holding the reins he galloped against the winds. Following the open land as the footprints along the dirt grew deeper, and more detailed. On the lookout hard for his first flag the young knight was anxious, so worried about not faltering in his life! Galloping more through the open land, he came up on his first knight.

The goliath sized knight introduced himself, and made his statement clear.  A captain, a goliath, and a man who’s supposed to bring the boy pain? Adults sure were weird, the young knight thought, but nevertheless he would face this challenge head on. Slowing to a stop about 10 meters away, Luxkiel responded first “ I’m Luxkiel Axca, Squire soon to be Marshall. Be prepared to be bested, Straut” ” Responding then whipping the reins, and breaking off into a trotting blitz . Covering the distance quickly, the boy would bring himself to an crouched, stabilizing himself on the horse's back. One hand off the side, and the other gripping the reins tightly. Lukxiel would somersault forward with the momentum of his horses speed landing within the range of 4 meters, pulling roughly on the reins in his one hand, simultaneously activating his armor’s ability covering his horse in wind magic.

Doing all of this just to flip his horse in front of himself using the animal as a battering ram; attempting to toss(throw) the large animal into the goliath as a means to knock the larger man down. This wasn’t the only trick he planned as he’d continue with his own momentum from the throw rolling left into a potential blind spot if the horse obscures the knights vision as it is thrown towards him Lukxiel would await in the blind spot to quickly see if he’d need to retreat, or if successive with the throw, lunge forward with his hunting knife to attempt a stab at the elbows tendons

Stars Tourey Armor:

notes:

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 4 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

As the young serpent slithered further in he would see what awaited for them at the end of the tunnel. There was a mask, it was crude and wooden, with jagged teeth. What was truly strange about the object was that it rested on a corpse dried, praying in a position not uncommon to the monk even if he himself did not have legs to cross. Canary stopped about ten paces short of the body, his empty eyes staring at it. The whispering in his head had filled every bit of his ear. This was no taking in anything else for the moment. He was not the only one who would be hit with so much noise.

In Babi's soul, something was roaring, in his head, the whispers held no coherent line of speech but they went back and forth in a discussion. There was something it wanted from him, to free it, to take the mask off of the body and to put it onto himself. It was something of temptation given pure form. It was up to him to act, it had no true control over his will. The closer he got the louder it got, and if he moved away then it would only scream frantically in hopes to change their minds. The rooms before them were dark, and the day was only so long. With camp so close, what would they do?  Incoherent babbles sang the sweetest melodies.

Moka

As Moka would grab her father's hand to lift him from the ground he would spin, tumbling in a circle causing him to turn over. The jester would spring into a somersault, bowling his way into the wall. The thud was enough to cause the nobles to chuckle once more. They stuffed their faces with food, all except Murmurr, why she enjoyed the antics it was cause she knew it was a show. She gently ate her food, she watched well with curious eyes on the chance he would get truly hurt.

"Sorry I guess I can't just keep myself up that well today. That's why it's always good to have an assistant. She is the brighter one after all." he'd say a poor pun about their contrast in garb. He always was dressed rather macabre despite his whimsy. Walking back over to the group his bird would land back on his head, dropping some food on his head as if he was leaving a different kind of mess.

Luxkiel

Lux was quick, using his mount and skills of analyze to start with a rather aggressive approach. It was smart to use the horse as a deterrent, the mighty beast would push him back with great might. What would be unexpected was when the creature would be heaved into the air with a mighty swing. It bucked and neighed as it was thrown five meters away, over the head of the young knight. Still, he had gained his chance and closed the distance between them nearly instantly. He was upon the great Goliath, a dagger rushing towards a chink in his armor.

The knight responded by turning his blade back, barely catching it as the tip pressed in drawing the slightest amount of blood. "Good strike, but you want to be like a tornado, not just a powerful gust. Try and tear through this." He turned the flat side of his wide blade, and steam started pouring out from his body in a great rush as he used the weapon as a paddle to send the young man into the air. He was here for a fight, but he had to nurture the lad as well. That was unless he was actually stronger than he had let on.

48 hours to reply

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

What were these voices were saying? These loud incoherent voices were rattling his brain as they screamed throughout his mind. What were they saying? What did they want from him? Clearly it was to put on the mask but it felt like there was more to it. There had to be more to it surely! He knew that there were dangers in doing such a thing but he could not resist this. Well resist is not the right word. Sure there was the temptation from the voices but it was the temptation created by curiosity. He was here to explore mysteries and that was what he was here to do.

Using his tale he grabs the mask, tearing it from the dried husk before placing it on his human face.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Lux would let the brute of the wide side of the blade meet his armor. Grunting from his teeth, clenching his blade tighter as sweat dripped from his nose as wind whooshed through his helm’s visor. Momentarily suspended in the air as if he had his wings again. This feeling of wind rushing, it gave him a faint reminder that was etched into his body that even a djinn’s power can’t erase. Gaining a sliver of the opponent's hand, he felt it was time to hunt his prey!

Taking note that the senior knight ‘whistles’ steam from his body, he must charge before attacks. Lukxiel felt he wouldn’t need much force, but rather skills, luck, and tricks! Feeling like he was still suspended in the air, he would reposition himself with a somersault, and transition himself into a dive. Angling his hunting knife in a position to reflect sunlight into the knights visor, and activating his armors ability, North Wind, Lukxiel would increase his downfall speed, while  spiraling out with his knife after the reflection of it. Attempting, and Aiming to throw the knife downward with greater force at a chink opening in the right shoulder area while simultaneously dropping down a followed up basic stomp in a foot planting type of manner. Kicking back above the senior superior knight eyeing him this time closely to see where the FLAG was upon him!. “YAHOO~” He’d say jokingly!

Murmurr: Explorers in a time lost - Page 4 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

As the serpent would go to put the mask on he would feel it grab around him. Its words began to fester in his ear as it would hold his face like a hug. Warmth would go over Babi as it would speak clearly in his mind. "You hunger yes? Well allow me and I can help you consume all you want. This fool was willing to ask but not willing to do. If I help fulfill your hunger will you devour all that you cross?"

It was an offering to grant a wish, to fulfill something deep within the young monk. He was growing into his life, and this would certainly take him off of the beaten path. Magic would pulsate over his body, this was something that had been born of someone's mind, this will be willing to offer anything it could for anyone as long as they could work together to accomplish their goal.

As the words whispered to him Canary could only look on, as on the outside it appeared he had stopped moving. The moment the mask had graced his flesh he seemed to have become paralyzed. He could no longer feel its tug, he could feel nothing emanating off of the strange object. He would prod, hoping to get answers from his brother. "Is all good brother, that mask might be a keepsake, and it doesn't look too comfortable. Maybe we should return to our expedition? Concern had begun to express in his tone and for good reason.

Luxkiel

The two knights would keep going blow for blow. The smaller Lux had proven that with his swiftness with the blade and the assistance of the wind, he could deal with the overwhelming strength of his opponent. His blade would make it into the gap of the giant's armor. Red would paint the air as it managed to hit some of his flesh.

As Luxkiel would kick-off, he would find the flat side of the blade strike into him. As it came towards him he noticed the flag, it was tucked into his hip plate, tied to a belt underneath. It was behind his right side specifically. He had a clear shot of where his mark was. There was still one more concern he had to worry about.

The longer the pair would fight, the more noise they made, and the more noise they made the more attention it would bring. Onri didn't even know where the other knights were, he did know of the two, he hoped that house Florence's champion would not show up. He would much rather work together the Knight of House Acaster.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Red painted the white of his armor as his foot came down. In his mind his skills and tricks proved successful against the goliath. Lukxiel’s thought of his hunting knife  as a hawk swooping down its prey with how accurate his throw was. Blow for blow they were at each other, he now he had first blood, first damage, numero uno! The young man felt all boyish, and giddy inside, but now on the outside he donned a more serious demeanor reminiscent of his father. Why was his face covered in disdain, and torment? This was a simple answer . The young boy had kicked off the senior knight’s helm, and ended up receiving the flat side of his blade. The blade plummeting into the same leg he kicked off of.. This blow dealt back from the senior wasn’t  received without its sweet treats.

In that exact same breath of his opponent's strike to his legs , he clearly saw his objective. A clear view, a clear shot, and an even more clear vision for what he would do! A harmonious green glow donned the young knight, the wind whistling dancing to live as his armor shined! Not just his armor, even his Hunting Knife lodged within the senior knights ‘right shoulder’ , Lukxiel used North Wind pushing himself around his opponent’s right side with, Lukxiel facing the back of the senior knight atop a gust of wind. Using the pain from his rattled leg as jet fuel to do what he must, Lukxiel would go to retrieve his hunting knife  with his left hand, wiggling it from the right shoulder letting more red paint the skies, and reflecting some into the senior knights visor to blind him with blood. He would then actively go to cut the flag from the right hip plate, and ride atop another gust of wind to clear space between them.

Thank you for this lesson, and opportunity Captain Onri! Shall this conclude our business~, Senior Knight Sir!

Lukxiel would slide across dirt, and grass. The evening sun facing him, while he still faced the back of the senior knight if all he did went to plan. They were noisy, and he still had other flags to collect. Time wasn’t his friend, nor were these other knights so if he’s gotten one it was surely time for another. Hopefully this knight stops his offense too if he had obtained the flag, but for certainly the young Seraphim just held his position a few feet away from the senior knight staring at his back while taking long controlled steady breaths to keep himself pacing.

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:
[/color]

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

His head would start pounding, not from the mask but from the clashing of two worlds. He was so willing to accept this world as the truth because of how harsh the real one was for him. He had even forgotten about his hunger in this world. Now the dream was shattered. There he stood awakened to his circumstances and the realization that he was still in the dungeon this whole time.

He would let out a cry of anguish at the sudden realization that his previous nightmare was his reality. He was a weak willed being that was led by his hunger. Beneath the mask he would start crying as he realized this dream world was a glimpse of what his life could be if it wasn't for this damned hunger. This world of illusion made him want to rid of this hunger even more now. The request to devour was no longer something he would have been hesitant about.

"Yesss, I will do anything if it means I can feel satisfied for once. If you can truly date my hunger than I will accept." He says giving into the mask, not sure how this will affect the rest of this character story he is in.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she watched her father fall over. Her face would turn red out of embarrassment.
With a silly voice, she would say to him. " Poppa I hope you weren't drinking before the show. I just can't take you anywhere."
As she walked over to try and help him up. She would find herself stepping over herself only to fall over as Bartolo did before herself. As she slowly stood up she was dizzy as three birds were flying in a loop over her head.

As she literally slapped herself out of confusion. She would then say to the crowd. " Like father like daughter, I always say." As she said that she would watch the crowd as laughter came here and there. But more importantly, she would watch the princess.
While performing her show with her father. All she could think was how different their lives were.
But the princess's crown was her identity as Moka's makeup was hers. But still, all she could do was wonder have easy her life must be not to work for anything.

Soon she would stand still as she said. " Now let's get on to the main show."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

As the serpent would accept, he would feel magic course through his body. He started to pulse, his muscles flexing with intense force. Red veins would begin to glow as skin would lose what roughness it had, scales rough and jagged, like rapidly forming stalactites would burst forth from his body. The mask almost seemed to form to his but it would allow him to open his mouth wider, it made his teeth sharper.

The young monk would feel his body contort, starting to slowly grow longer, almost doubling in length in a matter of minutes. Canary could only watch in horror as the object would change his pupil. He was at a loss for words, but it was far from the end of the masks pleas, and gifts. "You feel this power..." the mask whispered into his head. "IF you wish for more, to consume the world around you then give in. Consume this corpse before you, take his power for he was a foolish mage, and then when you are done, consume the Cardinal."

It's demands were clear, it would offer more for each act it committed. If the serpent wished to eat, then he had to eat, he had to be willing to eat anything. It was quite the derail from their path, and the man of bone could only gasp. Asking with a bit of a whimper in his voice. "Babi? Are you in there my boy?"

Luxkiel

The young knight would go flying as Onri struck him with his blade. The larger captain followed up with a wide-sweeping horizontal strike. It was useless as the young boy would dart around moving around him once again dagger like a prying knife. Like a cat trying to sneak that one juicy bit of food, he was going to get his mark. His mark in this case was to blind Onri.

It worked well as he stumbled back, freeing the weapon from the chink in the armor it allowed the perfect moment to get away with the flag. As he kicked off of him he would stumble back. Wiping his eyes the Senior Knight would properly address Luxkiel. "Congratulations, your task was to best only one of us, you just have to return with the flag. I honor your skill, but I would be careful some of these other knights are more zealous".

He tried to warn him, but it seemed it was too late as the sound of heavy armor from two directions would ring out. They stood 15m apart from one another, both of them blocking the path back to where Jean would be. The one to the left was wearing armor of bone, carrying with him a shield and a mace. He was the knight of house Acaster, one of the orders oldest families.

The real threat was the champion of house Florence, she stood to the right of Luxkiel, standing with a spear in hand. She was trained by Jean long ago, someone who was familiar with the line of thinking he had been trained by. She was picked by fluke, in all honesty, she was a cut above the other two knights. He could probably get a flag from her if he was lucky. If this was a death match, his life would've already been on the line.

The Knights:

Moka

Moka did well in playing off of the acts of her father but that was from years of working together. With the time she had invested, she was starting to surpass the old fool in most of his talents. Especially when it came to the skill of cutting down others with sharp words. She often had fantastic comments about his act that played off of it well. Now she was even taking the lead.

"Yes please, as lovely as this is we need to finish the show and get back on with our meeting." The lord would say, Murmurr looking at him with a slight tinge of concern, still she did not break her subtle smile. There was work to be done, but only so much time could be spent worrying in times of waiting.

Bartolo would come around, cleaning himself up before standing next to his daughter. If she was going to find her place in the spotlight she was going to have to blaze. "Well superstar, since you're ready to move on the show, why don't you take on the lead. Give them something to forget their woes!"

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would groan as his body distorts and changes, seemingly becoming more monstrous and beast like. He hated this feeling, waking from the dream but he must focus on reality now. His mind was cracking as he fought with the realization that the dream was real and the real was the dream. He was cursed. He was not lucky enough to have such a life as this monk version had. The monk was gone. The starving urchin had waken.

He would waste no time in devouring the withered corpse before turning to his teacher, his mentor, his friend. Tears were running down his face, resembling more of an onryo now. "I am sorry Canary but I have woken from my dream and realized this world is not real. I dont want to wake up, i love you and Archibald so much. But you are not real, or if you are you are no longer here. I have woken up and i cannot worry about dreams. I will miss this world, this feeling of satisfaction and happiness, not worrying about hunger. But now my eyes are wide open and i am hungry. I am so hungry. Forgive me brother"

He would rush to canary opening his mouth wide to devour the dream of a friend.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's funny that he would mention to take the lead. That was her plan all along. But will he take kindly to her new stunt? As it won't be as funny as the one before but it will indeed be an act to remember.
Moka looked on and then she would have a smile on her face.
" Alright alright alright and in the end what do we have here? They say things that get set on fire are a sign of rebirth. They call this thing the Phoenix bird." As she said that she would take out a lighter and what appeared to be a sparkle stick. "They also say only fools fall in love. But aren't we all fools when it comes to the things or people we love the most?" The moment she said that she would light the sparkle stick and it would set ablaze.

As it lit up the lights around the stage would go deem. Soon she would throw the fire stick sky high as she would then say. "Us as people can do the same thing you know. We can set ourselves on fire and become reborn as well. If we all put our minds to it then there is nothing we can't do." Just then she snapped her fingers as the fire stick came down and touched her hand. Soon she would blaze up on fire. But instead of being set on fire. She would instead glow up in a burning blaze. Her words would echo throughout the room.

"But a better understanding is a better tomorrow wouldn't you all agree? As I said before. We too can become reborn." As soon as the site started to burn away from her. Her clothes would born off. Instead of her jester gear. It was now a magician set she was wearing. As Moka's hair went from blond to jet black. All her makeup was no more. As she now had a top hat on. The fire sparkle stick was now wand-looking. As she pointed to the princess and would say to her. "Your Highness tell me do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?" She would say as she was smiling." Just as she said that a flash of light would appear. As Moka was using the wand to make the light go around the room. But this light looked just like a Phoenix bird of myth. Soon it would fade away no it burned away. As Moka would say, "Remember stars don't shine nor fade away they burn."

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Captain, I hear your warning, but my Master wouldn’t have done this without believing I could handle the consequences.

Lukxiel sheathed his hunting knife. Adjusting his posture, cracking his hips as the sounds of heavy armor shook through the air. With the approaching  new knights, the young knight started accessing his current position, their weapons and armors, and their position opposed to his. He had a look of surprise about the knights he had been warned of, and about. He thought, ‘ Once their Flags are stolen they cease combat. I know this.  I just have to get two more flags, or Return with my first hunts flag. Master, wouldn’t mind  if I reveal myself, or if I show them why I am the youngest rising star. ‘

Goodbye Cap’n. I have an hour jog ahead of me!  

Lukxiel looked to his left, and then to his right scanning over how they were positioned. Since they didn’t attack him straight away,  he now believed he had time to run. They might have been updated on him about his armor skill, but  
they haven’t experienced it even if they knew or not! It was now time to show them something unique, and unprecedented. The winds would start howling, picking up steam as the young knight stood there,Lukxiel would start stacking gusts of wind, (Scaling North Winds Ability 6x ). In one fluid motion he disappeared amongst the wind riding the waves of air quickly maneuvering around Captain Onri, across another short gap, then forward once more riding over the 3x3x3 gust of wind. Using the scales of his ability, he would be performing a Sextuplets Waltz forward aiming to get past all the two knights in his way. Covering 18 meters within 6 Steps and just barely getting himself  just 3 meters passed the two knights blocking his way! Starting his sprint towards Master Jean!

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Babi

As Babi would give in to the commands of the mask, of its magic he would feel a sense of bliss almost come over him. The world seemed so much simpler, so much smaller as he began to swell, his size doubling in seconds. Canary could only look on in horror as it manipulated his poor pupil. The words he chose to share with the Cardinal would cause an expression of dread to come across his skeletal face. Darkness was all that was in his vision as the serpent widened his maw after a confusing farewell. "Fight this curse brother, heed not it's temptations for I know that you are stronger than this!"

He roared in futility as Babi would be able to overpower him easily. His bony arms pressed, cracking against the force, they did not break but his grip could only hold on so tight. After a few minutes of fighting, of trying to pry open his mouth the struggle would stop. Only soft cries, far too muted to be made out into words. No, their brotherhood had been severed, and now the pact was sealed. He would feel his scales become jagged a soft white speckling across the edges of his scales as they became jagged. Horns spread out from his crown as a mask of bone seemed to replace the one he had put on. The object had become one with him, and so had part of his prey. His greatest wish, this is what it brought.

Moka

As the girl would have them all at the edge of their seats they would see that with a couple of waves of her hands stars seemed to dance in her hands. She would continue this show, bringing the light upon herself until she was the brightest thing in anyone's eyes. As the sparks dance along her skin, moving through the air leaving little sprites mimicking her movements. There was an echo in each elegant step, it left them all in awe. The words and the small story that followed enraptured them. It allowed just a moment of levity amongst all that had been thrust upon them.

The show could only go on for so long, however, as they would dim, as the light died out the joy in people's faces would slowly settle into content. Bartolo had truly seen how she had taken to the performing arts. She was more than just your average fool. The girl was growing into a true star, one who would have a much bigger fate than playing at dinners if everything went well. There weren't many higher courts that were available to people like her, but still, she did shine.

Luxkiel

The young knight was correct in his assumption, in a race, in a mad dash they would never be able to catch up. With the wind on his back, he'd be able to blitz past the pair. the man with the shield tried to catch him with by short of reach his mace would slam into the ground. A shattering whistle would follow as dirt and rock erupted tens of meters into the air. He was stronger than the boy, but he was told that Florence was the real threat. Still, the knight she allowed the boy to slip past. She enjoyed the hunt.

He held the lead for some time, if he kept moving there would be a clean twenty minutes until he would see any signs of his pursuers. There was no sight of their shining armor, there was no sound of steps no, it came from the force of a golden talon. One that had ripped through the air, snatching up all sounds and sight with its blinding glow, it would land just in front of him. The impact would form a crater, which would be 3m wide and 1m deep. Resting in its place was the spear of the women, of the knight of House Florence. He was just short of escape, he only needed to keep going, but, it was unlikely that the rain would come to an end.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka looked around and it was as if the world slowed down for a moment. As she was smiling and taking her final bow for the night. She couldn't help but wonder one thing. Was what she heard just her mind playing tricks on her or was she truly about to be a part of a kingdom that was about to go to war? Then a smile and a small laughter would come out from her.
It was a pleasure moment that was not my problem.

You see growing up she wanted to be the it girl the princess and always wondered why. She was born in low class but then she realized she was born in the fun class. The class whose story people will want to read about. Unlike the princess who had to watch for death every chance she got. But not Moka because she was simply a jester in this crazy world and that was a very good thing.

As she smiled at her father she would soon walk off the stage. She was ready for the next wave of things to happen. As their job was done for the day.
When her father got backstage if he ever did. She would then ask him when no one else was around. "Papa remember when you told me that smiles come in all forms. Fake smiles and even forced smiles. Well, the princess was faking her smile, and the King well he seemed to have a Force one. Tell me is everything alright in the land of Oz?

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi could not stop crying, even as he devoured his teacher and close friend. Tears ran down his face as it fused with the mask. He had committed an unspeakable sin. All for the sake of sating this hunger that has plagued him all of his life.

Filled with rage and despair he would flee from the shrine, moving deep into the woods. How could he have done this? Was he meant to always be a slave to the pursuit of feeding and devouring? Was it his fate to always be hungry? No! this is not something he will let control him any more. He will rebuke this fate that is given to him at birth and make his own path. Even if he becomes a monster devouring people then so be it. But it will be his choice and not the choice of fate!

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Luxkiel saw the spear create a carter in front of him. The young knight just continued to run, picking up his knees to run faster as he had the lead . He didn’t want to look back. He thought the two other knights were probably on his tail so turning his head back was no option. From the sound of the spear ripping through the air he didn’t know if she had it anymore, but no chances were about to be taken . Hopefully after avoiding the spear she hadn’t instantly got pulled behind it, or it moved on its own before he pasted it, but he couldn't be too certain. Running past the crater, by going more into the trees on his right, Luxkiel felt confident in his actions.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Moka

"All is fine as can be with a man lie David ruling most of the world." the Lord would grumble. His daughter frowned at the mention of David's name, it was enough to turn over the stomach of most people in all honesty. Even with their land doing well, that was not without the better half of trying to stay as hidden as possible. They were in a land far far away but for only so long. Just like this lunch, things couldn't last forever.

People would start getting up, and the worries and woes would have to wait for their next meeting. They had some plans on how to set up their defenses, how they could send scouts further out in the lands to try and distract the church, maybe even veer them in the wrong direction. Bartolo would walk up to his daughter, collecting their toys. "If you keep it up they may let more little things slip. Still, even if it is not poison they will only let so much spill from their cup. You have to learn to collect until it's just enough."

There was something sly about the words that he used, about what he may have wanted to know. The man only knew one thing for certain, he wanted to take care of his daughter. He wanted to make sure that the two of them were doing well, that they would do even better than well. "Come on, let's go get some rest and a meal, for once we don't have a dinner performance. The Grace's are having their little show.

Babi

The great serpent would have the moment to rejoice in his horrific choice. His greatest dream had come true but in turn, he had to turn on one of the few people who had shown him any kind of family. In his current state, it would be hard for the now ex-monk to return home to Archibald. The moment he had shown himself to their avian friends was now quivering, shaking at the visage of what was before them. Even if it wasn't his intent, they had felt if they had been devoured, it was what the mask would compel of Babi but it was his choice.

There was a new playing ground for Babi, this jungle, it was his to explore, his to venture in. It was a home, a playground filled with all sorts of friends and toys. He just had to go out and make them, to get to know his new stomping grounds. It would be an adjustment, but there was all the time in the world and all sorts of treasures.

Luxkiel

The angelic knights did well in weaving through the attacks that came his way. The way he danced around their strikes, around every attempt it was as if trying to strike a feather. The ferocity and speed in which they collapsed in on him only pushed the boy further along. Jean had taught him to always focus on his task, on getting the job done. That didn't always mean being the best fighter, it meant being the one that survived, the one the cared more about the mission than glory. Spear after spear would just barely miss his feet but the end was in sight.

Jean could be seen, the ferocious woman stood proud, holding a sapphire cape, a badge that couldn't be seen, and then a sheathed weapon. It seemed as if he had something waiting for him as long as he made the last stretch. That's when the last blow would land, a lance, thrown by the champion of the house Florence would slash his ankle. It would have been agony, but he could have made it if he just pushed through.

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

In the wild tantrum he was throwing from all the emotions running through him, he would charge deep into the woods. He resisted the urge to eat the birds, wanting to keep something related to Canary alive and intact. He had fallen from the grace of fate but he would not descend further than he needed.

He would travel as deep into the woods as he could, turning is grief and despair to the mask. "Who are you? are you still there even or have you gone now that you have a host? What do you want from me?"

AS he traveled into the heart of this jungle he would look for the king of this ecosystem. He was not hungry but the urge to devour was stronger than ever regardless.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka would let out a yawn as where looked on. Still waiting on anything to prove her point. Although she did not get a clear answer from him. She knew when he was not being straight up with him.
As she would shake her head at his request to leave. She was done with this place, to begin with.

As she would soon take her leave. Moka would look at her father and then say to him with a smile. "Hey, old man you go on ahead I'm gonna go hang out with my friends for a bit." This wouldn't be the first time Moka said that if anything. She was about to sneak around the palace and get a private interview with the princess and the king.
One or the other would do if anything. But within a moment Mona would vanish out of sight as her speed never left. Her side.

Seeing as if would need this plus her acrobats to help her get across things.
But what was she looking for if anything? But what she did know was there was more going on than the royals would let on. But before she can get close to them she would need a need look to hide her identity.

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Pouring his magi, staggering his stamina, and doing his best to spin and bend as he ran forth toward his goal. The end goal in sight. He felt the pressure behind each spear that juggled him, and made him dance. These two knights behind him was formidable, and he felt the itching passion to fight them. First he needed to finish this task, and only after will he fight them regardless of what is said from his Master. He wanted to taste the fresh steel of these spears that seemed infinite! But his burning itch for a fight was driving him towards the Sapphire Cap, his Master of his Order, his proud, fierce, and gruesome Captain that will make him a Marshall. All this fluttered through his mind, but his focused was evident on maintaining his sprint, and use another North Wind(Armor Ability) of his, draining himself close to near no magoi, but hopefully reaching his destination. Only after he would make it to Jean, would Lukxiel also turn back to face the other knights coming towards them as if he would be waiting to accept a challenge from them, while completing his task at hand.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the serpent would go through the forest she would find the mask had simpler things to say. He had no explanation, no true answer for him except one. Words that could last for a lifetime if he allowed them to fester in his mind. "I am you, I am your hunger, I am everything you eat..." There was nothing more than riddles, and accusations for accepting the gift that he had found in this strange forest. A burden or a gift it was up for him to decide, but the days would start to flow, and then weeks, he would lose all grasp as he would find himself acquainted with his new home.

Long away in fields outside the capitol, a Knight raced, he ran escaping a rain of spears and exploding earth. As he ran across the land he would see as he just barely made his mark. Landing just shy of a final strike from the Champion. As he reached Jean, he would see as they stood in respect of her authority. "Good Job my boy, tonight we celebrate and tomorrow we get to work" She would say placing a medal on his chest. It would gleam, he had a new duty in leading troops, in protecting the borders of their fair city.

Lastly, in the capital, where the boy would be honored and where he would work a clown had begun to dive into the secrets of her world. Her father had told her there were many things to discover when a fool. For a fool was a shadow, an underestimated ear in the wall, someone who could handle information better than any other servant who walked the halls. Throughout the years she would begin to learn the truth, how the church was getting closer. Words of David's men reaching their dense words, of how their scouts were running into air raids from the orthodoxy.

They would all fend off, living their lives for twenty years, in that time Murmurr would rise to her position, she would face off against the church and take those who were vigilant for her. After so long, even after the might of Solomon had helped guide them, the church would find it's way to the ladies door. They would arrive where a beast lay, where Jean was now Grandmaster of the Largest order, second only to Murmurr's General. Bartolo now retired, watched behind the slyest fool of them all, his daughter.

Before going into the final act, I would like for you to detail your lives. Go as little or as in-depth as possible but be fair to the story and your capapbilties

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

The next couple of decades for Babi was a fight in the jungle. He was just another beast in the dark depths of the foliage. He followed the push of the mask to devour. He spent his decades fighting the other predators for food and even devouring them occasionally. Now this did not come without harm. Many times he had almost died or lost noticeable chunks of flesh. His scarred and mangled body showing his age and the danger he presents to both beast and man. He never attempted to hun people except for the few that would attempt to explore the same as Canary had done. Those especially he had some urge to devour, maybe if he ate enough explorers he would forget about his first. Forget about it all besides the desire to feast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum