Solomon's Proxy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Sea was vast, and there were many people who were within its waters at the moments, the churning wine-dark sea seemingly empty in the distance, however this would not be nearly as true. The battles have already raged, but now they were at a calm before the storm. Al-Shamshura and Heliohapt have been fighting each other with a fleet of a hundred boats each, but now Independents are entering the sea with their boats and their crews, along with a mysterious fleet of 400 ships emerging from the ports of Old Heliohapt. It was concerning, and the scouts had spread their words through the sea.

Now, we find ourselves at a time before the battles begin, at the moment there are no boat battles going on and multiple forces are sailing through the ocean. Now, with the Flagship of the Overlord appearing its dark and intimidating appearance people wonder what they might do.

You find yourself starting in one of the four quadrants of the sea, knowing that it takes a day or two to make it to another quadrant its wise to plan ahead. The North-West and North-East are filled with bandits and independents while the Southwest and parts of the Southeast are were the nobles and slaves are sailing with their limited fleets. However, the southeast is also where the mysterious fleet also seems to be coming from, so be wary of where you choose to sail.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

A ship with a unique masthead was currently sailing through the middle of the northwest of the sea between the 2 parts of helio. This ship had a masthead that was in the shape of 3 toads which seemed to fit the theme that the order of the flames reach had kept coming across since they got here. The rest of the ship was a dark green, almost like a algae of seaweed green. On this ship was a group of cultists that were the inner circle of the Flame's Reach.

Gilles was currently holed up in the crows nest which was the highest part of the ship which also meant it was the furthest away from the water. Husk and DuskII were currently working on sailing the ship alongside the few of the hidden flames that they had ordered to join them before this sea battle started. DuskII probably had the most experience sailing out of the inner circle due to her job as a merchant. The hidden flames with them, which were ten strong, were also merchants and good at sailing, sadly this meant that non of them were good at fighting, or at least not at this time. While all this is going on, Dawn, the voice of the flame, was trying to calm down the high priestess and help her enter the right mind frame.

Gilles was extremely afraid of water which was fine normally, she could just avoid water or substitute it for juice. But here, kilometers and kilometers away from land, she was petrified. She was curled up in the crows nest hugging her sword with her singular arm. She wanted to be here, this was her decision to try to be in the center of this war of wooden ships, but she was still scared. She was currently trying to gain her strength for battle here. She planned on covering this sea in flames, this would be a battle between the god of fire and the devil of water. Dusk, seeing their leading mumbling over and over about purifying this sea is flames knew that she would be okay once she had something to burn. He would climb back down joining the others in sailing the ship, he was basically in charge till the flames began igniting.

Combat NPCs:
Non Combat NPC:

items:

Weapons:

Beast:

Inside Keb:
Gilles' Ship:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Along with  Sagaxod demon clones, Lagi folded his arms and waited rather expectedly on the vessel that he prepared for this upcoming bout with the other potential vessels out at sea. Not only did he have his demons, but he had his food, supplies,  and a secret weapon that he has over the other vessels. The  Kaiju, Lagi has finally found the Kaiju that was supposedly inside of the sea, he also managed to find out how to control the Kaiju. It was a roundabout way and it was the first of many. However, Lagi was resolute, and he wasn't alone in this battle.  

"Julius, are you ready?  I have every intention of sinking the enemy ships if they encroach on our territory. We can't lose ground, or better yet, I can't allow them to stay in my waters thinking that there is nothing I would do about it. "

This wasn't the environment for peace or negotiations. This was a place of battle that Lagi had no intention of losing. If there was a significant threat to Tartarus and his people that he came across, even if it was himself that perceived it to be the case, Lagi would have taken action towards it.

"Where do you think we should sail, julius?"

npc
Spoiler:

My possessions
Spoiler:

15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

Ship Related:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lagi on 23/01/22, 06:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Humayra leaned out against the ship's starboard railing, taking in the splash of ocean spray. The Fanalis girl had never ridden the ocean waves in any sort of seafaring vessel before so for her this was a type of joyous experience. The bobbing of the sea, and the sound of waves crashing over the ship's wooden braces. Humayra took in the new experiences with grim delight. She shouldn't be enjoying herself, not with the war. Al-shamshura still remained at odds with the forces of Heliohapt, in some ways the experience should have been sombering to the girl. Boats were fickle, and in the lighted fires of war its failure to remain afloat during combat would result in her and the rest of the crew taking a tumble into the freezing ocean depths...

The thought sobered the girl's excitement and she slumped, leaning her head down onto the railing. "Why can't Heliohapt just leave us alone and let us go free..." A deep sigh escaped the girl's lips. She knew the answer to the question she hadn't really asked. In Heliohapt's eyes, slaves were slaves, and they wanted to keep them that way. But too much slavery invoked an incurable need to fight for their freedom. Now they were here, with a modest fleet of ships, ready to take on Heliohapt's own.

The only question that remained now was whether they aught to seek out their Heliohaptian enemies and face them head on, or find a more tactical area in the seas to engage them in...

Humayra's list of bringing withs:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lying sat down on an immaculate chair that he brought upon this captured ship of his that he had renovated, his dark solemn stare met with his subordinates that consisted of soldiers from his personal military. It was the sunny portside that lit up the salty sea morning, where another fairly sizable ship was docked. It was a largely empty port that the illusive man, Gilgamesh, had come upon and decided was a well deserving spot to meet with Zubaidah before an eventual departure out to the sea for what their crucial task was. It was a campaign of sorts, to further their lands and garner riches for their cause and the state of Parthevia that needs riches to fund growth of the land. Quite a clever campaign the man had come up with, as to he and the woman accomplish much to credit the names of Zubaidah and Gilgamesh.

It had to be done more than successfully though for the two to reap the benefits they wished for. An aroma from the salt sea permeated the deck of the ships that remained docked, but preparing to set sail for the perilous waters. Gilgamesh rose from his seat, and walked over to a part of the deck facing the other ship, the crocus as the young maiden would call the vessel. Roaring out to her now that they were about to set sail, he were to ensure everything that needed to be onboard the ship was in fact here. It was their important task to capture ships of the nobles of the state of Heliohapt and bring back as much wealth from the ships or capturing of their officials. Gilgamesh and Zubaidah were set on making Parthevia a wealthy state.

Gilgamesh: "Let us set sail now, men and women alike, for the sea! It is for Parthevia we sail forward!"

Commanded the white haired man, pointing forth towards the open waters of the upper west fourth quadrant of this sea. From there, they were to try and make their way to the border of the Al-Shamshura and the Heliohapt nobles. It would be there where they were to try and make a pact or deal with Al-Shamshura to try and further destroy the Heliohapt nobles' navy. In a sense, the menacing Gilgamesh and the rather cunning Zubaidah were to try and be pirates for the benefit of those fighting for freedom while bringing wealth back home to Parthevia to establish a new state. It was this arc that they had now embarked on, the theater on the wine dark sea..!

Eliza (Nerilla): "For the seas we gooo!"

Cried out loud the ecstatic Nerilla, her name being disguised as Eliza to keep her identity as a Reiman military soldier safe. In this land, she were to be called Eliza. Their sails set for adventure, Gilgamesh went forth with Zubaidah.

Nerilla Samira & Magic Weapon Attached:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Equipment:
NPC:

Looking to Jynx carefully, the armored skeleton took it for what it was. A statement that would hold true.  Though it seemed Lagi would be asking Julius for his advice on where the Tartarus fleet should head.  Julius looked out into the open sea and took a moment to think. If this was his fleet how would he proceed? A thought popped in that perhaps the best course was to weaken the fleet by breaking it off into small parts that could divide and conquer.  Battle the opposing sides on all fronts. Though there wasn't enough intel on what the others had or who they would be exactly facing out there.

"I say, we take your fleet and sail directly into the biggest of our threats.  From what I gathered only one of the opposing sides has really received a larger backing. We take them all out and then move down the line. Even if we sustain a loss in this battle. with you and me together I don't picture that we will suffer much.  Then after our biggest threat is taken out we can move on crippling the others and securing the trade waters for Tartarus only, forcing those who have a need for supplies to either go through your lands or be sunken in this sea."

After giving his input Julius faced back to Jynx and spoke again. "That is how I would face this task if it were I leading this fleet. We hit them from as far away as we can then move in. You and I are a perfect match-up because of this."

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

It was time that Zubaidah and her associate Angelus made their way onto the international stage. She had left Batuttah with her Parthevian estate, ensuring that matters ran smoothly at home, but she had the ex-merchant Rafi manning the helm. After all, he was a trade helmsman and knowledgeable in Parthevian trade-routes. If there was one boon in their war-council, it was that Rafi had supplied Zubaidah and Angelus with more than necessary information. Indeed, he had even sourced this vessel, which she had called the Crocus, from his connections in the southern Parthevian port. According to them, it had blossomed in the decade before the Parthevian collapse, but it would flower once more under Zubaidah’s command.

As they met with Angelus, she stood upon its oaken decks, watching the tall masts and the gulls above. She imagined the Parthevian trees, their foliage blooming, which had become this Parthevian ship. If they could not grow in her homeland’s forests, Zubaidah was sure that they would prefer defending them from foreign hands. Indeed, they would not be doused with dew and wetted earth anymore, but rather the waves of Parthevian waters. For her, this ship was a reminder of her country’s struggles, robbed of their home and freedom. If she could change that, however, she was certain that this symbol of Parthevian authority would allow her the opportunity.
mag/mag | word/500 | stam/stam

Inventory:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Churn of the sea was steady, throughout all the quadrants there was nary a cloud and the wind was just perfect for sailing. There would be no delays, but there would also be nothing to aid in sailing anywhere either. With the weather peaceful and the sea full of ships, many could be forgiven if their thoughts were filled with anxiety. It seemed as if anything could happen at some random time.

With some beginning to sail and others choosing to think about their plans, a few hours would begin to slip by as it soon passed from early morning to noon. There had still been no reports on any side about anyone engaging with others, but there was also a chance of something going unnoticed. At this moment it was purely up to the people where they were going to go, and what they were going to do. This Sea would be painted with blood, but it would also be painted with gold as many recognized the wealth that could be gathered from taking prisoners, gaining trade routes, or simply taking the booty from others.

With the day starting to move forward the sun would remind them as it reached the peak of the sky that they would want to start sailing soon if they wanted to make it there on time.

SPECIAL RULES

For the current moment, the thread will be working in active time, meaning that each posting round will progress time. The time that will pass will be in increments of days and the parts of the day.  Each day will be broken into four parts: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night. Each part of the day lasts a posting, meaning that it takes four posting rounds for a whole day to pass, meaning it takes 8 posting rounds to travel from one quadrant to another. At certain times traveling distance might shorten and the actual posting time it takes a player to reach a specific part will be let known as they sail ooc, but would have to be inferred IC

Day 1

Afternoon

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Toad Princesses Curse was currently sailing east in the North-west quadrant. The still shaking, and scared Gilles was using her keen eyes to try to find any ships at all. She wanted to attack every ship that she could find and see. The name of their game was burn and capture. They would attack ships and capture people and attempt to convert them on the spot. THey would also capture ships that survived the flames to build an armada as they go. They would bring chaos to this whole see attempting to burn everything that they possibly can. Who cared about warring factions and enemy armadas! They were the Flames Reach, in the cosmic game of rock paper scissors fire always beats wood, and they were the disciples of flames.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looking to Julius, Lagi would nod his head.

"fine, no need to waste time in this war. We have no real allies here, and the biggest competition is the bandit fleet. We sail to the northwest to cripple those who try to conquer our waters, then as you said, beat down the rest. Julius, you can take command as a war chief. You are a lord by nature, it's your duty to lead my friend. "

Patting him on the shoulder, Lagi looked back to study the map.

"Ships we see on the way, unless they surrender sink them. don't give them time to think about whether they want to engage or not. "

-Sailing north-west

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius would nod and smile, or at least he felt as if he was from behind his mask. The memory of grinning and smiling was there but he never knew or checked to see if he still could.

"Ah, you honor me Lord, or should I say, King Jynx. Very well if this is your wish then I shall assist you in the fashion of killing your enemies to no end. I will ensure your victory. "
Julius thought about this title, it did not come without effort on his part. The first ship they would come across he would unleash as much of his power onto the ship with no warning and with no mercy. Before he could lead he needed to inspire the warriors with them and show them how capable of a fighter he was.

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Drifting is an option but we should probably form a proper plan and relay it to the other ships if we are to gain success against our enemies."

"Yeah... If we can crush Heliohapt's forces at sea then Al-shamshura could score a pretty big victory by controlling the waterways..." Humayra's limited knowledge about war-games brought the girl to speak such words. Noble kids were weird, and likely were not the most tactically sound decision makers, but her late master always seemed to gain the advantage in the kid's war-games after securing the seas surrounding the other kid's capitols...

"And how would you propose we do that then?"

"What?" Humayra blinked, jolting upright against the railing. The Fanalis girl's face flushed upon turning to see the ship's captain standing over her. Al-Sadek was nowhere nearby. "Uhm...Well..." She couldn't help but wonder what the captain was thinking, asking her of all people how they should proceed? He was staring now and it really made Humayra feel like maybe he thought something about her was off... "You, want my opinion?" She asked sheepishly.

"I'm asking everyone what they think. I may be the captain of this ship and my decision may be the one that is final, but all of our lives are on the line in this war. I can make a decision in better confidence if I understand the crew's position on the matter." The captain spoke plainly. Perhaps he only sought to shift the blame for a poor decision onto the vote of the majority, but it came off as rather considerate in Humayra's eyes.

"We're all prepared to fight and die for our freedom if that is what it's going to take. I... wouldn't be standing here on this ship right now if I didn't at least believe in that much." Humayra spoke with her own vote of confidence, assuring the captain she'd follow whatever direction he chose to go in, while at the same time choosing to avoid his question. She didn't want to end up feeling responsible if her words caused him to make the wrong decision...

The end result: The captain decided that Al-shamshura's battle-ready ships would seek to enter into combat behind Heliohapt's own lines with the intention of cutting off their routs for retreat.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It began now, as the sails of the pair of ships wavered together. Gilgamesh were to be at the helm of his very vessel, standing tall, staring at his subordinate manning the ship, the menacing boat that was to sail close but not too close to the noble woman's, Zubaidah's ship. If they had been gliding on the cobalt blue well thus far to the south west, their course were to be the very west most point of the north west quadrant, to avoid the open sea where there was likely to be more combat. If he and the noble maiden, Zubaidah, happened to come upon other bandit or pirates out at sea, or any points of significance, they will likely converse over the shared pair of journey books they have, deciding on a course of action. It were these books that kept them well communicated. A warm fresh noon breeze from the salty sea blew gently on the lush white locks of Gilgamesh, while the man himself were to take a seat, carefully examining the map to ensure that this route they were taking was the proper route to Al-Shamshura, which was located most west on the Heliohapt continent. It was his first time traveling to one of his two other heritage's countries, the land where his grandma had come from to Reim, an unknown place to him.

Angelus: "Heliohapt.. I wonder what awaits me.. there.. what do you have to offer..!?"

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

As she set her course, Zubaidah found herself watching the waves and ripples. Staring into the waters, she thought about how much she had enjoyed her respite in the past week. After months of planning and waiting, she had decided that she should rest before they prepare themselves for action. After all, who knew how long this conflict could drag on for? She knew more than anyone that a war with these parties would not be an easy one. No, she could only hope that she could keep casualties to a minimum, ensuring their best outcome while preserving those on every side. She was an optimistic woman, yes, but she was also determined that this would not escalate into something out-of-control.

And so, her ship followed Angelus towards the shining star known as Al Shamshura.

Inventory:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In different parts of the sea, each group made their decisions of where they would take themselves through the waters. It was just the beginning of their trips and they would find themselves in relative peace. As in each place of the world, they selected their travel paths and their ships would begin to move off. Sailing was something that took time and it was something that some of them might've began to find boring as at the beginning of their trips as there was nothing else in their seas beyond what they began with around them in the forms of ally ships and even surroundings as they could still be somewhat in the distance as the day had passed by them.

They would have to manage their people, and their crews as the afternoon began to give way to the evening, as on each ship their navigators, rather hired or friends would look at the seas in their sky. There were also the other members of each ship, as none of them would've been able to set sail with only a few people and would've had to made friends or hire if they weren't a member of a nation who would have people to supply.

As each of their crews went about their work, from ship hands to navigators, to fighters and chefs there were opportunities for them within the crews as each of the potential adventurers in this sea would find should they take the opportunity.

Day 1

Evening

Note: Each ship has NPC's controlled by proxy which you may interact within your posts that could have an impact on your decisions, views, and plot depending on your actions. Simply state if there's a member of your crew you wish to talk to and in proxy posts, I will respond as them as well as describe them.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Julius..." Lagi said as he tapped his comrade on the shoulder. "As a sovereign nation for people like you and me, dungeon beasts, I did worry that Tartarus didn't have a lot of military might to it when it came face to face with others. However, that was before the existence of kaiju. Creaturs that either survived the radiation and mutated or escaped from the veil itself. I tell you this because we found our first kaiju, and the chosen one to call upon it and use the power to bolster our navy and decimate our foes. There is a priority of protection as an overlord, I value your life, my friend, so please secure your safety first in an emergency. I am second to that, third....."

Lagi then started to lead Julius over to the spirit caller so that they can meet with each other formally, and Lagi can talk to him.

"is this individual. They are third in priority of safeguarding and surviving an emergency. I do not desire to know what it means to have an uncontrolled kaiju in the waters, I treat them as not only a worthwhile investment, but they are also national treasures. You might think that anyone with that horn can control the beast, but I assure you as a master tamer, you need the skill of commanding a legend beast. "

Lagi then gave the spirit caller a tap on the shoulder and smile. "As you know comrade, I am the overlord of Tartarus. This is Julius, a lord-class dungeon beast, and my trusted friend. As we fight for our freedom and independence, this is also a test of the capabilities of the Kaiju. There are 3 more in our land. Their capabilities, methods of controlling them or cooperating with them as an incentive for protecting us are not yet known. However, you can pioneer such ideas and thoughts with continued success and victory, and fuel the enthusiasm of the other lords who have concerns regarding them. But if something happens, in my name, Requiem Jynx, you will be protected. "

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Was this true? He asked himself, was their really large beast within the water coming to the call of a horn? Was this why he was given one to call such a beast to his aid if needed? He did not bring it with him. Maybe if he had been informed the purpose of the horn before they set out to sea he would have brought it.  As it was now, it was a pointless token much like the earrings. He was already a dungeon beast, the radiation would not affect him much, though he did not study them further to learn of any other properties they might have had, there was also the fact that he lacked ears to wear it. It was like giving a handless man a ring.  Lagi spoke to his countryman with such vigor, it was as he cared for these people. Surely he understood they were all tools right? If he cared truly they would not be in these waters.  Perhaps this was a moral thing? Julius had no clue, he was no leader nor wished to be. He was a breaker of Greed and an equalizer. He had no twisted wants to become a King or Overlord. He hated such things.  However, Jinx had aided Julius in his time of need in Kina when it came to his Dark Metal Vessel training.  He was perhaps the first Friend Julius had in a while.  

He had Jack and Yurameshi, even Hana but they were not friends. Julius followed Lagi around taking his orders, it was not as if Julius was falling into line with becoming a member of the City of Tartarus. "Avatar of Kawachi-no-Kami, Julius Plageuis. It is a please I am sure Sir. His Kingship Overlord Jinx has nothing but fine beast under his control. I do not wish to call you men and insult you with such a weakness as Humans are. I look forward to seeing what you can do.  OverLord Jinx was just filling me in on matters or the great Kaiju. I do believe I have not seen such a creature. I'd be lying if I said I did not wish to see it before we needed it and do some test on it. But at last, here we are.

This was getting meaningless, he hadn't wanted to meet the crew of the ship he was not the captain nor the commander of this ship. The fact he was just thrown into a War Cheif position made little sense to Julius.  He had no report with these men, they did not know of his feats or what he had accomplished, or why they were being led by him.  Julius Lifted a finger for a moment, his headword pop off his body, and floated to the crow's nest.

"Greetings, I am Lord Julius. When you spot a ship if you don't alert the ships to the left and to our right as much as you do this ship I will make a visit to your home. I wonder had to plague magic affects dungeon beast... Curious..." He then lowered down back to his body and sat his head back to his neck. "Apologies Gentlemen, please continue"

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

It had been years since Zubaidah left Heliohapt, tangled in the Hand’s affairs. She had kept contact with friends inside the desert-filled country, but received uncertain information despite her correspondence. On one hand, she knew that the nation had fallen into civil war between slaves and nobles - a division so cut-and-dry that she guessed there was more behind the scenes. On the other, she had heard that the capital was a no-go zone for reasons that she could only imagine. There were rumours in Reim that it had turned into a wasteland plagued by beasts, but she was skeptical. It was a magnificent land, strong and hardy, bearing with its harsh conditions for centuries. She doubted that some disaster, natural or man-made, could knock it down. Then again, where the Hand was involved, it was possible that even Heliohapt could be brought to its knees - especially if her dear Jynx was involved.

‘Hey, miss… I mean, Zubaidah! Damn, it doesn’t feel right saying that, you know? Anyways, it’s about time that you get back into good spirits. It doesn’t look like you’re thinking any good thoughts there anyways.’ She opened her mouth quickly, planning a retort, but laughed instead. ‘You’re right, Rafi. Hmph, it seems that I’ve gotten used to saying that. Well, let me join you at the helm.’ Following him, she found an unfamiliar face at the wheel, thinking that Rafi had outsourced his own job, hands steady on the varnished wood. ‘Good day, sir! I must ask, if you do not mind, who might you be? I don’t believe you are someone from Rafi’s crew and I have quite the memory of Bardas’ one. If not, what inspired you to join our ventures here?’

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Calm... Way too calm. The seas being parted by the bows of their battle-ready ships were the only waves to be seen for miles in any direction one happened to look.

Al-Sadek had apparently been ordered below deck to check on supplies and instruct the crew on their new heading. While he attended those duties, the Ship captain filled Humayra in on the aspirations of their mission, the coming battles, and a prominent wish toward seeing their efforts succeed so as to permanently solidify Al-shamshura's rights to a portion of the map.

"We've come far and will do great things henceforth. To victory and freedom!" The captain gave his toast at the gathered group's evening meal. In shifts, obviously. Half the crew including Humayra would enjoy what spoils of the rationed foods they could before returning topside, relieving the other half of the ship's crew to their own meals and captain's pep-talk. Al-Sadek would be with the second group, it felt odd not having the man hanging around her in any given moment. Stranger still that she ought to find such a thing odd, considering she'd not had a close companion before him...

-----

"You don't want me to help below deck?" Humayra asked her ship's captain. Earlier Al-Sadek had voiced interest in having her take a shift on the rows, what with her strength and being able to keep up with the stronger men of the group.

"That's right. Don't take this the wrong way but as you are Fanalis, I think it'd be better to have you topside in case things get dicey. It wouldn't make sense to have one of our strongest warriors tending the oars."

Despite his obvious judgement, Humayra couldn't deny him having a valid point. Rowing was also tedious work, for that reason she couldn't be unhappy with the arrangement. It also meant she could watch the seas and be better prepared for the time when enemy ships would be spotted on the horizon.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

A brooding figure he was, standing over the shoulder of his navigator. It was one of the few veterans of his military unit from Reim but just concealed under a name that would befit the land he sailed within. However, Angelus had barely knew this rather talented navigator, one who knew how to steer the vessel well, a helmsman on top of his skill to read the old ocean map. It was quite pleasing to see that his unit back from his home of Reim had those he could rely on for this espionage operation to conquer swathes of Parthevia under the guise of a warlord, one that was known to be utterly ruthless, and deal death to those that stood within his treacherous warpath. Angelus smiled at his subordinate, and were to heavily inquire on where he had come from, and why he wished to come with Angelus on this espionage operation under the nose of Reim and others. Why did this helmsman of a veteran status wish to serve Angelus' lengthy dream to seize land and conquer the west? Angelus laid a distance from his ear, not too close, not too far, then began to speak to him, while Angelus' wispy hair itself billowed out towards the sea. It was a rather whimsical view to lay eyes upon, Angelus' light red captain coat lined with jewelry and magic items, one would think he had come out of a perilous story of pirates. Angelus, better Gilgamesh, was to weave his own tale, that of a pirate epic awash with brutality. Dark laden eyes lying upon the helmsman of this here ship, he spoke on.

Angelus: "I beg your pardon, but what is your name? I do not think I asked of your name but simply had you board the ship due to your experience as a helmsman. I thank you for serving the Neo Reim Empire. We have quite much to do before our dream to change our home nation is realized. Where do you come from, comrade? What is your story? Why had you decided to come along upon my dream of ours?"

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would just continue to remain in her crows nest hugging her blade tightly as she looks around for ships that werent their allies. She needed to burn something. Fire was the only way that she would ever feel better while in the middle of this hellish landscape. She would glare at the horrizon wanting someone, anyone really that she didnt know, to attack.

They inner circle would feel her unease and be a bit concerned. They knew that if she did not burn soon that they all would be in danger. She has spent the past several months deprived of her urge to burn and it was finally beginning to be a bit too much for the High Priestess. Dawn would look at the helmsmen ordering them to head to the nearest non ally ship that they would come across.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The sound of water was a peaceful thing, and it might've been uneasy to some, however, this was to be expected. The sea was a place where a lot could happen, but there were also a lot of times where nothing happened beyond the sailing itself. The real test of sailing was the mental fortitude to deal with the unique challenges that would come with living at sea. This is what would come to define their lives for weeks to come.

On the warship of the Lord of Beasts a small council of sorts had formed around Jynx, Julius, and the Sea-Caller, or SC as he was known rather mysteriously. Although, his lord would know this is because of his amnesia that came along with his transformation and his embrace of life as a chimera of aquatic creatures. He seemed a bit proud as they spoke of the beasts and the respect they gave him, he tried his best to replicate it in his movements as well as his own speech.

"You humble me, I would not be here were it not for the likes of great beings such as yourself." His words taking not of what Julius had said as to not demean anyone by calling them simply men. "I am quite proud of the Kaiju, I was lucky that the creature happened to be aquatic imagine if it had been a giraffe, haha."

He laughed at his own joke a bit too hard before wiping a small tear from his eye and giving his next sentiment. "I am eager to show you all as well, whenever you request my lord I can call the beast from the very depths below us where it follows us, desperate to unleash its might."

On the Crocus there was a man who found himself here by chance, in his early thirties with tanned skin and silky brown hair that sat upon his head like the fluff on young calf's crown. He was hired simply because he was the only one who hadn't shown up late to sail, and this sailor wasn't even applying for that job. He had been at the dock just to see how much it would cost to repair his boat, but now he found himself with the chance to make the money for that and more. However, he did feel somewhat out of place amongst the crew who seemed to have a kinship.

However, his thoughts to himself were soon interrupted as the captain herself came to question the man on how he had gotten there. He stopped and stared at her for a moment, and then he stared out at the sea before his eyes turned back to her. "And here I thought the mermaids of lore kept their beauty to the shore, yet here I find one charming me surely to my doom."

His voice and words dripped from his lips like honey as it would even seem to stick in her ears with the warmth and deepness that came with him. "Forgive this poet sailor, I am simply a man named Henrique who was in need of work and found your men in need when none of the other applicants could come through, but with these benefits, I can only call them foolish men and women if they had willingly given up this sight."

With the evening starting to turn into night Humayra might've found herself starting to get bored, however, in this time she would find herself approached by another of her crew. A man, likely in his late twenties or thirties dressed in pieces of military gear obviously taken from various warriors pieced together leaned against the railing next to her. Even in the night, she would notice his most prominent feature, the red-hair of a fanalis and his intoxicating green eyes that shimmered under the bare light of the rising moon.

"I don't mean to interrupt your watch, but I saw you from afar and I believe I owe you thanks." The Fanalis Sailor said as he spoke to her, not looking at her directly but only out of the corner of his eyes as he peered off in the distance with the focus of his gaze. "I had a daughter who was in a camp, but I think you may have been the one who freed her, I know there's a lot of Fanalis in the army now, but I had heard that one who had been liberating camps like a wildfire would be on this ship with me."

"I am sorry to bother you with this, but if you are that Fanalis as one to another, and also as a father and warrior I owe you my deepest gratitude." His mood never changed, his words steady and his lips curled into his playful smile as he gave earnest thanks. However, it did seem like he was interested in her for more than one reason, otherwise, he could've introduced himself normally and given his thanks before going on his way, rather than sticking around as he did.

With a telescope in one hand, the wheel in another the helmsman found himself caught off guard when the captain himself asked who he was and his purpose for joining the cause. With a spin and twist, he twirled his telescope around before putting it into a holster on his side. The helmsmen seemingly carrying a few different tools that could be useful during sailing, from telescopes to maps, to other tools that the navigator might've usually had. Did he even copy the navigator's personal maps in his journal? He did.

"Sorry Captain, sometimes when I'm sailing I get lost in it." He said his voice ringing with an accent similar to Angelus' own, but also slightly different a bit huskier like he had a different accent before that still blended with it. "I am Scipio, I used to be apart of the Ibami tribe, a people who live in the mountains near Ibania, where my family eventually moved when my father was brought on as a hired commander who eventually was given land and citizenship."

He stopped for a moment as if he needed the time to breathe and take a slight gulp before continuing. "I came here because of two reasons mostly, I respect the work you've done for people, and well because I worry what will become of my people. There is so much here beyond the Reimans, Heliohaptians, and even Parthevians who claim to glory. So many people live here, and so many cultures that need protecting, after all, if people already wish to prevent the slaves from finding a home in their plight where they born with no rightful place whose to say that they won't come for us next? At least here I can have a small say, a small part in making sure that everyone is heard and protected."

He stopped after he realized he was ranting, and a bit shy about his zealousness went back to looking at the sea as he sailed.

"You got it, boss!" An unfamiliar voice would say out to Gilles and the rest of the crew, a man whom no one had seen get on the boat had suddenly taken the helm. However, in this moment of confusion, they would all see as he expertly pulled them towards a different course and pulling them onto a trade wind. Everyone on the boat would feel as the sails expanded as much as they could and the ship began to cut through the water like a hot blade through the ice. Fittingly for the chaotic woman, she would find herself moving faster and faster, their ship hitting a wave and riding off it like it was nothing.

Henrique:
Fanalis Sailor:
Scipio:
Stowaway Helmsman:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Thank you, Julius, I know that small talk isn't your cup of tea, but I always appreciate it when you humor me. Please, enjoy your time the way that you would like until the fighting starts. I'll talk to the sea caller for a little longer. "

He didn't want to hold his friend back if he felt uncomfortable in any kind of way. So once Julius got the nod, he didn't have to be too social anymore. Besides. A lord class dungeon beast has a lot of responsibilities and their time is valuable to them.

"Now, Sea Caller. It's a luck of the draw but the synergy that you have with the kaiju is something that we can all appreciate. Feel free to focus and gather your bearings for the upcoming battle. I'll, be checking on the other warriors and around the deck in order to ensure that the safety of the craft is not compromised in any way. "

After patting the sea caller on the back for the final time, Lagi would smile.

"Once more, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Lagi continued with the showing of faith and goodwill. He sought victory, he could almost taste it. He believed that the dungeon beasts of Tartarus had unparalleled power and can definitely turn the tide of this battle. Facing against one form of extreme magic was one thing, but two? If Lagi's group was to strike first, they would be very dangerous to encounter.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I only wish to not keep the men from their task. However, I'll take your offer. I need to meet with those who man the weapons of the ship and see what our range is, and what options of attack are offered to us if I am to be leading the combat. Only a fool would lead men into battle without knowing what capabilities they offer. Again, it was a pleasure. " Julius left the men to it as he made his way to where the canons were kept, he would look for the men whose job was to fire and aim these weapons. It was like he said it was important to know what these men had to offer, if they were all dungeon beasts it would be critical to know what abilities they had and how it may help him on the open seas when it came to battle. After all, this was his first time having a chance to fight at sea. It would be important if he could lead a hand full of men into combat through flight, or if they had any other magic casters besides himself and Lagi for long-range effectiveness. He planned to sink ships and damage the hull as fast as possible, they were not pirates, and plunder was not his objective only dealing death.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The captain would begin to feel worse than she already did. The helmsmen that snuck aboard seemed to be an expert at his job but the High priestess was beginning to feel a bit sea sick on top of her fear of the water.

Dusk2 would look at the helmsmen noticing right away that he was not one of the merchants that she had brought with her. Being the head of a merchant alliance and her own guild she knew all the members on this ship, or at least she should. "Oi who are you? you are not someone i know." Husk would begin to stiffen and look at the helmsmen as if about to take action before Dawn shaking his head. "It is fine my fellow cardinals, He seems skilled at what he is doing so lets let him be, he can be useful in our upcoming battles. What is your name sir?"

Needing to seperate herself from the ship and the water for the moment she would decide it was best to take flight. SHe would jump off the crows nest, distancing herself from the wooden ship. She would activate her Wings of Internal flames creating a pair of wings from her back that were made of a bright crimson flame. She would use these wings to fly into the air using her eyes to scout for any ship that was not her own, wanting to begin her burning immediately if she can.

magoi 170/180

Wings of Internal Flame:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum