8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

Ah, what a specimen of a man! How handsome and well-dressed, how clever and well-spoken! After days of drab and dour, he was a welcome sight to Zubaidah indeed!

At least, that was what she thought in her head. But aloud, she would continue her facade in word and expression. It was the pursuit which made love and romance fun, was it not? She loved the thrill of the chase, making men run wild for her. If they made that effort, were they not proving their feelings? Well, that was what she supplied as her reasoning.

‘Well, the stories don’t do us mermaids justice. After all, poetry can only give a suggestion of beauty, not the truth of it.’ As her lips softened into a smile, she placed a hand upon the ship’s wheel, tantalisingly close to his own. ‘So what has led a poet onto the seas? Surely you should be penning your words in some study, not piloting a ship into harm’s way?’
mag/mag | word/500 | stam/stam

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Boring… Humayra let out an exhausted sigh. The ship’s decks were quiet. To be expected when there happened to be zero enemies in sight on any horizon one chose to look at. Chin buried into her arms, the Fanalis girl stared out into the open seas, only taking them off the rolling waves when she sensed another’s presence drawing near. Crimson eyes shifted only to widen slightly in surprise at whom they drew in. The mismatched armor aside, the girl’s eyes briefly drew up to the man’s hair. Red, just like her own. But his eyes… that green. Humayra caught herself staring and withdrew, casting her gaze back out to sea.

Curiosity got the better of Humayra however when the man announced his need to thank her for something. Saving his daughter? Who was it? She tried to think but with the number of people the girl so fervently rushed to save from those slave camps, it would be hard to tell exactly who he was referring to… Closing her eyes a moment to take in the salty breeze washing up over the railing from waves hitting the ship, Humayra subtly nodded acceptance. ”There were a lot of camps I rescued from. Forgive me if I don’t remember all the people I saved but…” Humayra’s eyes drifted back to regard the man granting her company for a moment longer. ”If she was one of those people I helped out… Then I’m glad I was able to help.” Fuzzy. Different than her normal endeavors too. It wasn’t like touching the fluff of a toy or silky sheets of a bed. Somehow the thanks she’d just received from this man conjured an unusual feeling, residing somewhere inside of her… Did she look flustered? Embarrassed? Humayra couldn’t tell but rather than reveal the strange new emotion to the unknown, she opted to return her gaze outward towards the rising and falling sea.

”My name is Humayra by the way. I, don’t think I caught your name?” Humayra’s failure to obtain the names of every crewmember before embarking could be chalked up to days of slavery and a master who taught the ways of; “Don’t ask questions, just serve the guests.”

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was quite a pleasant answer. Angelus was fond of those who were not of the standard paler Reim stock, but were none the less proud to serve Reim. It felt humbling that those such as Scipio here could come this far now, and lock arms with others of diverse backgrounds, to bring upon a dream of one united nation under the light. Perhaps this was his first time he could say he felt that he was truly causing a change for his nation. Angelus had made the news, been subject to plenty of recent rumors, and won great victories, but he had yet to feel this way he has now where he has felt his presence producing a positive change. It was quite gratifying that for once within his life, he has begun to instill faith into others that the world can be better, that Reim particularly can be better, and become a nation that links various people under one flag, one identity. Angelus dreamt so vividly of that fantasy of his. However, the young man refused to unveil his eager and heart touched side. Rather, he turned the other way, and with a grateful and proudful tone to convey his thanks to the helmsman, he told him how great his story was.

Angelus: "I have to say, your story captivated me. You are certainly true that we must ensure others are protected and we keep our people safe and secure. It is what the Republic has failed to do, sadly. Keep up the great work, Scipio. I hope to accomplish great things with you."

No more than that to voice to Scipio, the proud Captain wandered to the deck. It was there that Angelus were to come behind a boy that looked to be young. How did he end up on this vessel though? Is he with the legion military unit that Angelus led? If he was, he had never seen the boy. It seemed he was young, but not too young though. If the bandana wearing Captain had to guess his age, he may say sixteen or so. Angelus did not talk very much with some of his soldiers. Did this boy lie of his age to join the military? For what reason is he serving Angelus though? Perhaps a mix up occurred.

Anyhow, he were to brood over the boy and inquire of his age and how he had come onto the battle ready boat. Angelus had to know where this boy was from too, else he may have to leave this boy wherever they may happen to dock. If he was a soldier that lied of his age, Angelus may permit him to stay dependent on his skill to fight and serve Angelus' dream. It was then that a tap on his shoulder came for the boy. Right behind him stood the dark eyed Captain of the fierce Eagle figure headed vessel that sailed on these treacherous filled southern waters. Angelus' stare could speak volumes. However, he had to elaborate.

Angelus: "Apologies, but what is your age? How did you get onto this vessel? Please tell me who you are. I have not conversed much with my soldiers."

Nerilla Samira & Magic Weapon Attached:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Sea-Caller would nod as he would give his salutations to his overlord and his companion for the moment. "Indeed, it was a pleasure to meet the both of you. I've been impressed with the work you've gotten done, though my information is limited to the dossiers provided to me by Masika." He said as he looked over to the sea his mind slowly drifting to another thought. "Though, I have to say I am also excited to see what stories we will forge here today."

As Julius went below deck he would see a myriad of dungeon beasts who were setting up weaponry. There was only enough room for five artillery weapons down here and it seemed like there were two that stood out from the rest. They weren't fully set up but beyond the ballistas that seemed just above medium quality. On one side there was what seemed like a were-bear setting up a cannon that seemingly was made before voyage based on the shimmer of the barrel and the fact it had not been set up on wheels yet. On the other end, however, was a skeleton not nearly as powerful as Julius but he seemed to be setting up something similar to a ballista, except for the fact it was barbed and there seemed to be ropes attached to the ammunition it had.

It was bustling as they moved around to make sure their weapons were ready should battle come. None of them seemed to notice the skeleton lord as he made his way down, they were all too busy with their own things. Although with the respect and position he commanded he could easily get their attention if he wished for such.

Henrique looked at his commander, but he never let his skill at the helm slip as they easily rode on the waves and he turned into the wind to keep them boosting along their course. His ability to manage multiple tasks at once becoming evident as he managed to do so while talking to her, and even giving a soft caress as his and slid along the wheel. His hands would feel firm, with a slight roughness developed from a life of work but with the kind of touch and pressure that showed he knew delicacy as well.

"Well, poetry is a passion and sailing is my work if I pursued my passion always then I fear it might consume my life and dull myself for the arts." He said as he gave a gentle teasing part from her hand as he moved to turn the wheel so they could look towards the moon that had begun to reach the center of the sky. "It is good to have things you love to do, but I do it for myself and the beauty it brings but not for someone else and their pockets so they may choose what I do."

"Though not everyone is the same, I'd rather sail the world and write about what I see and feel along the way rather than sit and wait for inspiration to come so I may keep my living." He spoke with a firm diction as if he were thinking about something else, yet he kept himself to work and the conversation he found himself in.

The Fanalis smiled at her words even if she didn't remember his daughter he had helped her nonetheless, and the sentiment was all that mattered to the father. "She's barely even six, but you made an impact nonetheless before I boarded she pointed you out as I left her with my own mother." He would give a soft nod as he would lean on the rail next to her, a soft smile crossing his lips as he remembered her and then looked upon the woman next to him. "It's just me, my mother and her, also please forgive my rudeness for not sharing my name, I'm Yusef, and the name of my daughter you saved is Aisha."

He gave a slight tilt of his head, giving his respect but also there was more though it might be hard to glean just from the small interaction. His verdant eyes stared out over the see his face just as calm as the night sky before them as he would take a moment to stare up at the moon before he would continue his conversation with the fellow fanalis and warrior. He took a deep breath inhaling the slightly cold air as it filled his lungs and being with a sense of calm.

"Knowing that I'm working with someone dedicated to the cause and has already fought so hard makes me glad, an army is strong but one that forges bonds within itself is the strongest." His words trailed on for a moment before his own stomach would growl and he found his face flushed as he chuckled. "It seems that I've forgotten to have dinner, have you eaten yet Humayra, and if not could I perhaps have your company tonight?"

Scipio would not to his captain and give a hearty laugh as he focused on the seas before him. "Well if that be true I can't wait to see where our adventures sailing together will find us my captain, and where the war shall lead us as well!" he called out as he walked away soon enough losing himself to his job as Angelus, or Gilgamesh went about his own duties aboard his ship.

With the personality, he had there was always bound to be a few people of Reiman or Heliohaptian origin who would find themselves on these boats from the sheer charisma and efforts of the commander to try and build a relationship with the people of the land. In fact, that's what made up most of his crew beyond the people he had openly recruited himself. That could be said for the same of the boy that Angelus had taken it upon himself to openly interrogate on the deck of the ship, though it was within his right as captain and charter of the vessel they sailed.

He was startled but soon turned to stare at him, there was a moment of reverence that soon was deferred as he gained his composure and gave a bow to his commander. He was tanned, not as dark as heliohaptians, but not as light as remains and his features didn't distinguish him as belonging to either land, but his garments certainly seemed to be a blend of both fashions,

"I'm so so sorry captain, I should've made my acquaintance as soon as I boarded this fine vessel, I am Farrokh, I'm only sixteen but I've been sailing with my father since I was 6 and I pride myself on being able to take care of myself and others need be."

He looked up to the sky as he saw that the moon had started to rise up higher and higher on them and he gave a deep breath and smile before returning his focus to the conversation. "I do love the nights around here, I think this is one of the few places where people know that the day is just as scary as the night, and sometimes it's nice to close your eyes in the dark and know that you will be okay and still be on the path towards a bright future."

"I am Hashem" The flamboyant helmsman would say as he quickly turned his wheel to stay on a line of sail along with Gilles, from what he had seen she was uncomfortable left to the devices of the water and should she run out of energy above them she would need to quickly make it back to a safe landing were it as. He would turn to look at the others as he sailed, his hands firm on the wheel as he acquainted himself with the rest. "I'm sorry that I made myself quickly in control of this ship, but the guy you had before seemed like such a dull, he hadn't even been to any of your sermons, unlike I!"

His words might've seemed a bit odd, how could one have really been to their sermons if they hadn't really had any proper ones in these lands unless he had considered something beyond the usual as his sermon. "My son said you burned the people who stole him, and that when he emerged from the flames he was unharmed. So I've been following you around, and if it saved my son I am sure there is something to your beliefs."

He sounded so confident, it was eerie and what did he want from them if they had apparently saved his son. Did he just want to repay the favor or had he truly become indoctrinated to their ideas?

In the distance as their lady of fire flew off further in the sky she would notice that night was starting to fall upon them, and it was starting to reach the peak of the night as the moon had reached its peak in the sky amongst the stars. There were no other ships in her close proximity, there were just them. However it was also night time and there was also always the chance that they were hiding just beyond her field of vision, and her sanity. It was maddeningly calm as they continued further and further along the ocean.

Night is upon you all.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi hanging around the deck, he continued to ponder if he would be able to win all of the incoming battles that he may face in regards to enemy ships. Even with Julius, for those that were prepared to die, he had no idea what they were willing to do in the sense of trying to defeat him. However, Lagi had no intention of being defeated.

".........."

Lagi only remained silent with his eyes clothes as he leaned in against the deck.

"It's only a matter of time before we come across the enemy vessels. And when they do..."

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would frown as she sees nothing around them, how could they be in a sea full of ships ready for war and there be so few ships around her. She would decide to fly back down into the crows nest and decide to rest as she continued to watch for ships. She was completely unaware to what was happening on the deck below her.

Dawn would listen to the little sob story from the helmsman, his face hidden behind the mask like all the other members of the cult on the ship. "You say you listen to our sermons, how can that be when we have not done any missionary work in this country?" Dusk would say, his voice not revealing any emotions, "How could we have burned your sons captors when we have not brought our lord's touch to these lands? Tell us who you truly are and why you are here, and i would be honest for we are a lot kinder than our priestess." He would say as he raises his staff and Husk would take a defensive stance, both ready to take action if needed.

magoi 170/180

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

His eyes settled onto the crew under work, they were just now prepping the weapons? They were in the middle of a war, why were the weapons not always at the ready? Julius had to remind himself that he did not care if these men lived or died, he only wished to help his friend Jynx out and ensure they could make his Kingdom stable. Then Julius would watch how the people were treated here how the system worked and make a choice if they too were consumed by greed. "Greetings Gentlemen, continue working. I am Lord Julius and have been made War Cheif by OverLord Jynx, we seem to be lacking canons on this ship, in any case, your order is to fire on site of any vessel not sailing with us at this moment, even if the flags say otherwise. " Why did the ship that held the leader of their country look as if it was going to be prepping to reel another ship in. There was a serious lack of armor for a ship of this size. Julius made sure to pass the word along the ship's orders were blast any ship outside this formation on-site, archers and mages be ready, all weapons were to be loaded and ready for fire.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

She was rather impressed, if she was being honest. Yes, he was a poet and a sailor, something that was impressive alone, but she was more impressed by his game. In her experience, most men would fold and show their hand at this point, dropping their pokerfaces. But this man? He was very much keeping his cards close to his chest, teasing her with the promise of more.

Yes, this man knew how to give her a good thrill.

‘But why should you choose a battlefield? For this sea will become a battlefield, never you mind how much I hope otherwise. You do not seem the sort who sympathises with these squabbling factions, so why involve yourself in this war at all?’

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

A blood related family, not really something Humayra could relate to in itself given she couldn’t remember any of her own… But those she’d helped and the friends she’d made during this drawn out conflict were the closest alternative. They’d become like family to her…

”Aisha…” The name rolled silently off the Fanalis girl’s tongue. She noted Yusef’s introduction with a small nod and a slim smile, keeping her eyes turned out to the rolling waves of the sea. Difficult as it would be to remember everyone Humayra still made an effort to try and remember the names of those she’d helped.

There hung a short silence, then an almost simultaneous intake of breath before Yusef again spoke to her. She listened to his words more but at the rumbling of his stomach and the mention of having forgotten to take a meal, Humayra’s own stomach responded in kind with a loud grumble of its own. ”I… guess we both forgot to eat.” Suddenly slapping both cheeks in an effort to hide her own embarrassment, Humayra then pushed off the railing with both hands and turned her attention fully towards Yusef. ”Some company for dinner would be wonderful if you’ll have me.”

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It had come to the open sea alas. Angelus stood over the tanned boy who introduced himself. From one glance at the younger boy, the white haired commander were to denote his garbs as that of a blend of cultures. Upon this calm and tranquil night, the light of a moon brightened up the rather dark cobalt sea that wove gently. Hoping to just get some shut eye, the man sat down alongside the boy, and were to listen to his story intently. Farrokh was the name bestowed to him by his sailor father. It was quite relaxing; the words that were spoken to him on these ominous hours of darkness that was the night of dreams for what lied ahead.

With his great sword by his at rest hand, and his crimson light red coat covering his person, he had begun to fall asleep. However though, the hand of the reaper never slept. For if one came, then the sword that this human reaper wielded were to be swung. Just before his mind fled to the depths of the dream world though, a few words of his drifting mind were to escape his jet black colored lips. If the boy had yet not gone to sleep, then the whimsical words that the sailor of fate's sea were to be heard by him.

Angelus: "It is nice to rest for once.. within this void of darkness.."

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the bellows of the ship Julius surveyed and saw that they were lacking in pure firepower, this is true as most of their ships were recovered and repaired but there were very few cannons that had been left intact. It had been the truth for Heliohapt for a while that their navy had seen better days, but it seemed that what was left in the capital for them to scavenge wasn't much beyond a cannon or two per ship.

As he spoke the skeleton that was down there would give a nod and take a stand forward. He gave a salute to what he saw as his commanding officer. "Understood sir, I have the assumption that we will be informed of otherwise if the situation so arises?"

While there was no face to discern or any other features such as hair or eyes there was still his voice and how he presented himself. This skeleton soldier seemed earnest and a bit overly serious. The vibes the younger sounding undead gave off was one of someone who was dedicated to the cause and saw this as an opportunity to earn his glory in this battle. Although ironically he seemed like the liveliest of them all as the others around him seemed to be moving with the flow. Although they would all give acknowledgment in some form of way to make sure he knew they would do as asked.

Although their planning was going well they still had time to think and adjust, the night was coming to an end soon and they were getting closer to their destination, but only the sea would be able to tell the tale of their battle to come.

Henrique didn't say anything at first in response to Zub's question, but his eyes looked over at the night sky as it looked like he had thought about this question before. It would linger on the air for a moment before he would once again turn to face Zub while his hands deftly kept the wheel turning to keep their course.

"Well, I suppose you could say it's all for the purpose of my passion as well." His eyes looked at her, but they were staring off at something in the distance, possibly in his mind as he spoke. "I find poetry in life, whether it be from the environment or the interactions of people and the world around me. The world is my inspiration and my canvas as I travel, musing on what I experience or capture within my memory."

It was a bit simple, but it was a true answer for him, and it made him go quiet for a second afterward until he turned back at her his mind suddenly blooming with his own questions and curiosities. "It might seem silly that I'm risking my life for words on the wind, but I must ask, why are you out o the sea during all of this when you could be on the land searching for your goals?"

Yusef smiled when he heard her acceptance and he would hold his hands up for just a second as if he was asking her to wait for a second. "I think it would be good for us to eat under the moonlight, so we can keep an eye on the sea, but also because it would be such a shame to let this scenic view go to waste, would it not?"

He poised his question a bit playfully as he would leave for a moment below deck to go where the food was usually passed out. In the breath of air he was gone there was a sweet melody of the night around her. There were the waves rolling with the wind muddled with the slight chattering of those working through the night on the boat, and the chirping of seagulls flying in the distance looking for food. It was scenic and almost a bit meditative as it would lull the time to a slow stop making it seem like he was gone longer than he actually was. It was placid, but it felt like it could last forever.

"I return!." He spoke his voice coming from the stairs before he himself soon came over the threshold with a few things in his arms looking like he was balancing it perfectly with the aid of his strength. "I made sure to grab us enough so that we could enjoy a peaceful meal without having to grab anything."

As he walked forward he would set a basket down for a second before he would unroll a blanket, it looking like one he got taken from his cot in the lower decks. Once it was laid flatly he placed some stones to make sure it didn't get ruffled, and then he placed the basket in the middle with a bag next to it. As he opened the basket inside there was flatbread and plenty of it for them to enjoy. He also pulled out a jar of hummus and another one of olive relish. It was then he would open up the sack and pull out some cheeses, nuts, jerky, and even some citrus fruits to fight off scurvy. It all looked like a real treat and then he even pulled out a bottle that looked to be filled with some sort of liquid that was violet in colour.

"So, shall we sit and dine under the moon and along the sea. readying ourselves physically and mentally for all to come?" He mused as he would get down slowly, reaching around for some cups or sorts as he would also get his knife out so he could slice open some bread for himself in a moment, or maybe even spread hummus or relish.

The kid was expecting a bit more from his captain's words, but instead, he received a rather simple sentiment about the peace that one could find. It made him stop in the work that he was doing for a moment before he would turn to look back at Gilgamesh. He stared at him and couldn't help but be in a small moment of awe. There were small stories going around and this young boy like many a young man had simply come because he had heard stories of him pulling off interesting feats.

"Resting is good, though I have to say I'm a bit eager for the action." He thought out loud for a moment before looking away with a blush realizing what he had done and felt a bit embarrassed. "Sorry for speaking out of turn, but I heard that your guys and you can easily wipe out groups and I wanted to see what it was like, and how I could get that strong."

His words were honest and slowly trailed off as he would turn to look back off at the sea. He was obviously worried about making himself look like an idiot. It was honest, but maybe a bit foolish, although they were halfway through the night they were sure to learn where things would go in the morning.

Hasheem laughed when he heard all the inquiries from the members of the cult, it seemed all a bit frivolous to him as he didn't even look away from the water focusing on doing his job right. It would be the main focus of his skills and his mind although he would give them responses. "I am not lying, I am Hasheem and you have burned my son's captors, and I've been to your sermons before."

The air would feel stagnant as it was sure to keep them uneasy as he paused so he could turn the wheel and ride away from a wave that was a bit too big for his own liking. They would all feel the boat lurch forward for a moment before it would come riding down and then slowly transitioning into a smooth sail once again. It wasn't until that they were no longer rocking that he would steady the wheel and look away from the ocean briefly so that he could look at them all again. His face was calm, composed like he knew he was treading dangerous lines and was somehow aware that he would be fine in this situation.

"Although I never said that I was from these lands did I, all I said was you burned my son's captors and I attended your sermons, they were not here, but in the land known as Magnostadt." His eyes looked as if they were burning with a sort of devotion as his smile even gave off the vibes that he wasn't all there. "It was my duty to follow you here, and offer my aide, you have done something for me so now it is my turn to give my life to you in return for my son's."

After he was done speaking he slowly turned his head back to the job that he put himself on. He had spoken and he didn't seem like he was intent on hurting them if he was lying, but instead, he just kept sailing waiting for when morning would soon come for them.

This thread is now on a timer of 72 hours, extensions will only be given over the most strenuous circumstances and must be requested in advance as much as plausible. If you are not in combat and are skipped it will be taken as silence or continuation of action, if in combat this could result in autohits. Do not worry about others posting, just post as soon as plausible for your own sake.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Beneath the light of the moon, but sailing over the dark sea, Angelus was to hear the words of the boy very clear. In spite of how tired he was, he was to not ignore the eager nature of Farrokh. Rather, when he heard more of how eager he was to get in on the action, the soldier stood up, no longer drowsy. Once the boy was to revert his eyes back at the sea, that is when he silently had got up, to stare into a dark abyss that was the perilous night waters. Angelus did not smile. Why did this boy join this vessel? It was to in fact witness the carnage Angelus can unleash, aye? Well, this boy must have his priorities a bit off. It did not matter too much though to the prodigy soldier, Angelus Spinam of Reim. It was in due time that this boy will learn what Angelus' goals are, and why he lit the flames of war and havoc.

It was a foreign concept to Angelus to be eager for action. Ever since he had begun to fight within the Coliseum to just make enough coin to eat a decent diet, he had never once truly felt eager to fight. It was just what had to be done. Angelus was not like others who felt a rush from duels, but rather, he felt more dead with each man he had to slice down. It was an unpleasant feeling, but Angelus' dream for a unified land of the west far outweighed his emotions. If there was one thing that came from his slaying of men of notoriety, that was the ego he needed to fuel his blinding dream of light. Angelus was to place his hand atop the head of the boy.

Angelus: "I have to say, yknow, you are quite eager to draw blood."

Said the captain, hoping to let the boy respond before he resumed on.

Angelus: "For what purpose are you eager to draw blood? I cannot lie to you, my friend, people will view you as not human. If you draw enough blood, those you face and the ones you conquer, will eventually, view you as other than human, a beast, or say even a demon. However, your friends will see you as a bright beacon of light. If your purpose of drawing blood is to do right by those you hope to protect and shine light upon this world, then carry on, and lift up your blade. If you serve the light of humanity, then fate shall guide you as far as fate can, whether that be a measly foot soldier, or a King of the light, carry on, Farrokh. Welcome aboard my vessel. Let us fight vigorously, so that the rise of a new dawn shall greet us."

It was that with which he concluded his speech to the new recruit. Angelus was to keep an eye on this boy, who he hoped to bring onto his true military unit and to the great state of Reim. It was obvious to Angelus that the boy only knew him by his moniker of Gilgamesh that he perpetuated out of Reim, so Angelus' goal was trying to bring him on to his faction. If the boy can perhaps learn the ropes more with ships, then Angelus could bring him on to help with the to be navy that the primus pilus hoped to start. If the man hoped to unite the west, then he had to recruit those of not only skill, but those who had the potential to flourish under Angelus' banner of light. If this Farrokh proved to be useful, Angelus very well decide to invest within the boy of sixteen and train him to stand within his unit.

Angelus: "I should see how the others are doing now. If you hope to become a strong individual though, then fight with us, Farrokh! Be patient until then, and hone your skills."

Said the man, leaving his words to cement with Farrokh.

Angelus: "Now, rise and shine, men, oh and women. I am interested to know who of you lot can put up a good fight! You know, our targets are those noble brats! If we come upon our targets, we will have to fight well and brave!"

In spite of Angelus' introvert nature, he knew how to rile up his men.

Nerilla: "Our Captain is right! If you lot cannot put up a fight, those pampered nobles, then they will probably lock you up in chains, yknow! Oh, I just hate those brats who think they can just do as the please and even enslave the fanalis! No wonder those former slaves are kicking their ass! That is why we are heading to Al-Shamshura to go help, ya hear!?"

OOC Note: So, to clarify the identity of Angelus on the boat, he is known as Angelus by his men who are on the ship who are nearly entirely his personal Reim soldiers. However, I suppose a few non Reim personnel have joined the fray too now. Angelus and Nerilla will go by Gilgamesh and Eliza to others not of their crew, but their crew knows of their true identity. Zubaidah does not though.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi decided to close his eyes at the moment. It wasn't so much as resting per se. With Danger sense being active from Orie, Lagi was sharpening those senses and listening out for any sort of anomaly that might be occurring outside of the ship. If something like that was to come about, at the very least, Lagi would hear it and smell it ahead of time. Regardless of how much time that would buy him before he would be able to make a proper response, it was an advantage that was granted to a man such as him with as much power as he had.

Spoiler:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The other skeleton beast had been the one to speak to Julius, he had found it confronting somehow that ones such as him were the one to speak up. Julius listened to the man speak and looked directly at him, his empty eye sockets staring into the other skeletons. He had to admit it was a bit odd and wanted to know more about the undead Dungeon beast. For some reason, he had found himself holding kin-like views of the man, odd he thought. Julius understood the request and gave what he assumed was a smile back to the other. "Of course, I will either deliver the news of a swift of tactics directly or have them echoed below. I'll leave you, men, to it." With that said Julius went back to Hynx's side where the two Dark King stood shoulder to shoulder. The Skeletal being said nothing but hoped Lagi knew that he was eager to aid his friend and repay him for his help in own manner in which Lagi had helped him. Julius gathered Magoi within his body and focused it to his feet, at the moment's notice of another vessel on the horizon he was ready to rocket off and deal with it personally.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

She smiled slightly, her purple hair trailing in the wind, as Henrique said his piece. It had not been long since Zubaidah had journeyed on her own self-made journey, improving her skill in dance, so she could understand this poetry-devoted man. She had settled down since then, however, for she had found something greater than her love for dance,

‘I asked myself that self-same question each day and each night: ‘why do I fight these battles?’ It took me some time, but I have found my answer.' She looked into the sky, her smile brighter than ever. ‘If I can prevent a tragedy, does it matter whether I was a bit-player in the script?’

She laughed to herself, gentle and melancholy, as she reminisced upon her own tragedies. ‘I am fighting this battle because I know that many people will suffer if it gets out of hand. It is rather a simple reason, do you not agree? Well, I think it is perfect because it is simple.’

She looked at Rafi and Henrique each in turn, smiling with hope alone. ‘If I can grant happiness for even one person, I would have fulfilled my purpose.’

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dawn would frown behind his mask. None of this was still managing to line up and make sense. They did not go around burning in magno, their only time they have had to burn people was in Kou and they definitely werent holding children and such against their will there. However, they have spread the word of their priestess and their religion in magno so that part did seem to hold up. Dawn would just nod accepting this for now, it was not his job to gather info from people by force so he would let the man be for now, as long as he managed to keep the priestess happy.

Up above gilles would rest, cradling her sword in her arms. She needed fire, she needed to burn but the damn water was not letting her have enemie to burn.

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sound logic, and a scenic view it definitely was. ”Yes, it’s both calm and beautiful.” Humayra agreed with Yusef’s words. The calm, she hoped, would last a while longer. Silence on the seas meant the threat of enemies were far enough away to be of little danger to them. Combat on the open waters… Humayra had yet to experience something of the sort. On land she remained unrivaled by most of her peers, but here…? A silent sigh escaped the girl, one which would elude Yusef due to his now being absent from her side. Some parts of her actually wanted to avoid fighting a ship-to-ship battle if at all possible. She wouldn’t be very useful as a ship hand if an encounter with enemy ships didn’t end up developing into direct physical combat…

Humayra would’ve offered to help Yusef, but reserved herself once he danced into presenting a display in being fully capable of setting their dining area by himself. Taking in the preparations, the Fanalis girl found herself simply nodding in response to Yusef’s inquiry. Humayra couldn’t be certain if she was yet prepared mentally for what was to come but she’d be damned if she allowed a bout of hunger to affect her fighting capacity and performance. A strengthening meal for two individuals facing uncertainty and a troubled outlook on the seas ahead. Seeing the display, Humayra couldn’t help but offer a small yet warm smile. ”I appreciate it, this helps.” Pulling out one of her own knives, Humayra picked out a sizeable slab of cheese and portioned out several slices from it before taking one of them for herself and offering the choice of cuts to Yusef.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the top of their ship Jynx and Julius kept themselves in their battle positions, they were ready for a battle that could come at any moment and their fleet was sailing directly for where their intel said the bandits would likely go, and the nobles ships would likely come through as well. It had helped them to have scouts in the land before the takeover, but they had also been quick on sending more informants through since the war began.

It could be said that the morale of the Navy of Tartarus was high as on their ships those that needed food ate, and many of them drank as much as they could tolerate without feeling effects in the morning. Even on their own flagship people were filled with hopeful energy seeing their leader and some of his trusted allies heading directly into battle alongside them. For many of the people here who were once slaves, minorities, or the lower class this would be a large change from the days where the nobles had commanded them to do solely as they wished.

The Sea-Caller from a spot near the bow of the ship was eating his own food and communicating with the beast below the waves, but he would occasionally look at Jynx, or Julius with a bit of excitement waiting for a battle to come to them, or for them to get the surprise on their enemies.

However, as night started to pass on they got farther into the sea they would soon find themselves with a small decision. Their fleet was altogether at the moment, but they were getting word that there was a group of bandit boats going towards the same location as them. One of the other ship captains had sent a letter to Jynx' ship suggesting he take a quarter of their fleet to sail a different way and try to get a pincer attack on their enemies. Although the commands were left up to them it seemed that their soldiers were getting ideas of their own.

Henrique gave a firm nod as he heard Zubadiah's answer as he looked off into the night, he saw a few clouds gathering and his own mind filled with them before he shook his head and looked back upon his captain. "It's good to do what you can because it feels like the only right thing to do."

He would keep adjusting the wheel for a moment before he would stop and let the wheel stay for a moment, needing them to keep the pace for a moment. Although in this moment of the reprieve he would pull out a flask from his robing and would take a large drink from it before he would reach to hand it over to Zub. Whether or not she would take a drink he would take another drink himself soon enough, and if she wanted he would keep sharing it with her.

"So, in this battlefield we're going straight for our potential allies, who don't know we might be allies, finding them somewhere and hopefully striking a meeting?" Henrique asked, he had heard some hearsay around the ship and he seemed curious about where he needed to be sailing and what to look out for.

Yusef would gladly take the cheese that was offered to him as he soon enough went about eating his own portion of the food. As he made sure both of their glasses were full he would soon enough have to refill his own, he ate a lot of food quickly and washed it down with a little over half his cup. It seemed that he was enjoying the food that they had on deck, maybe he wasn't used to food of this quality or maybe he hadn't been used to the food at this amount when he needed it. However, he didn't seem to be greedy as he would portion off parts to the side for Humayra to try when she wanted.

"Mm, I have to say since becoming free one of my favorite things is trying all the delicacies I wouldn't have had access to before." He said as he took a piece of cheese and a berry, eating them simultaneously before letting out a soft sigh of relief. "How about you, is there any food, or things you've appreciated in your new life circumstances?"

His words might've hinted at knowing something, but in reality, it was more of a question that was being asked alot nowadays. Quickly after the war begin and many of the lower nobles had their homes raided and their goods distributed among the slave army had led to a rapid rise in quality of life. Although they would have to wait for the war to end to stabilize their lands and build an economy there was already a trade within their groups built from the items they've found, looted, or captured.

"Although for me, I will admit it is some of the simplest stuff that makes me glad." He would say as he held his drink, he swirled it around as he looked at the clouds in the distance, wondering what the weather for the next day would be like.

Farrokh seemed a bit surprised by the sudden zeal Gilgamesh had shown him as he hit him with another speech. Although it quickly enraptured him as he seemed to be nodding at him understanding the points he was making and only becoming more enthralled by him. His fingernails dug into the palm of his hands and his head nodded to the point where it might hurt one neck as he even bit his lip.

"This is what I meant, I'm sorry I sounded uncouth, but you're just so inspiring, I am eager to fight for you, to get stronger, and to keep making use of myself!" He said with a bit of zealousness himself as he would give a salute to the man when he finished speaking and walked away from him. He himself would soon move to continue doing his work, and talking to his friends on the ship.

As night started to get closer and closer to the end they would soon see some changes in the sky as clouds started to appear more frequently, it seemed their dawn would be a bit different from the clear night they had experienced most of the way so far. Although the members of his crew seemed well prepared as in their shifts they did their jobs, woke up the next guys, got food and went to sleep. They were well-disciplined to the point that as they were riled up one of them came up with bowls of stew for both Angelus and Nerilla, it was one of their crew and they seemed eager to be helping keep the spirits.

Hasheem would take well to the silence as the sailor soon enough seemed to zone out as he would fall into the motions of sailing at it might've seemed like it would be hard to break his attention away from the sea no. He was an odd man, and he only seemed to be odder the more they attempted to know him. However, it seemed like he was dedicated to working for them as he would do what was needed as he continued to go towards where he had been directed to set sail.

With Gilles' crew eating their own rations the sea-sick captain might've been tempted to join them with the smell of food, and the familiar sense of heat as some smoke would waft up towards the crow's nest. Whether or not food, or warmth would be an aid to help her down it would soon be morning. The clouds had gathered above her as well and there was a kiss of orange deep in the distance. With morning about to be on them all, it meant they'd soon be on another day of travel. However, the real question was how the day would unfold before them.

Everyone please make a dice roll, please do heads or tails

This thread is now on a timer of 72 hours, extensions will only be given over the most strenuous circumstances and must be requested in advance as much as plausible. If you are not in combat and are skipped it will be taken as silence or continuation of action, if in combat this could result in autohits. Do not worry about others posting, just post as soon as plausible for your own sake.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess would smell the food down below her and that there would be warmth down there waiting for her. However, she was a knight and more so than the others she had been trained to survive in harsh conditions and to survive on hard tack. She was currently munching on some dried meat and hardened bread that served as her rations. She would like to serve as a morale booster for her followers but there was no way that she could be so close to the water, the body of the devil of her god. The others would eat while preaching about their god of fire to those working hard below.

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Gilles' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Head or Tails' : 1

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi making the final detours of the ship to check on the wellbeing of his comrades, he already managed to get a letter that was placed in his hands in regards to the operation in its entirety. To split the fleet with a pincer attack would be beneficial. In addition to that, with Lagi giving the letter a good smell with Danger Sense, he did his own due diligence to make sure that this wasn't a trap that was set up by any other humans. Once Lagi made sure of that, he looked for his comrade Knux and decided to spread out the fleet.

"I'll go with the smaller fleet. This isn't something that they would expect if we decide to split off with the pincer attack. As well as you with the larger fleet, they would be trying to focus more on subjecting the ships in order to capture me, which means you would be meeting with the majority of their attack force. As I said before, the way that you handle this is completely up to you. I care not of prisoners or their lives, just make sure that our losses aren't ratioed against theirs. But if you think we should stick together, I'll follow your lead, Warmaster. "

Last edited by Lagi on 12/11/21, 03:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Lagi' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Head or Tails' : 2

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius thought the title would come with the command and council. A coy grin would press on his face, but only within the walls of his mind as the bone did not shift.   Lord Jynx, I must disagree.  These ships are poorly equipped for what they are, I took a look at the canons myself, and if what I have seen is anything like what the rest of the fleet has then I tell you your fleet does not have enough canon to split apart.  While the men on board might be the very best we have they are limited to the arms in which these ships have.  Stay as a single unit I urge you..." Julius spoke calmly, Lagi had risen to his current position on his own. He knew Lagi knew a thing or two, but Julius was the plotter and Jynx was the head-on attacker.  While Mr. Eight seemed to be nothing but a liar. He would have to die.

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Julius Plageuis' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Head or Tails' : 1

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

With rosy cheeks, Zubaidah would accept Henrique's offer, taking a flask from her dress' folds. After he filled it to the brim, the alcohol sloshing and spilling, she would widen her scarlet smile and begin drinking with a reserved cheers.

As she sipped at her not-too-fiery drink, Zubaidah would also respond to Henrique's questions,

‘Well, when you say it like that, it seems like we have no plan at all! But I must agree that we have not thought this through as much as we would have hoped. I mean, we were hardly given enough time to form plans after all. Instead, we were forced to rush things as the three big power-bases started moving.

On that note, are we heading in the right direction for meeting with Al-Shamshura?Well, I realise that I have given sparse information for where exactly we are heading but, again, that it is due to the rushed nature of this plan.

All I know for certain is that we hope to lessen the bloodshed as much as possible - well, I hope to lessen it. I cannot say much for our ally Gilgamesh.

Let's just say... He is a difficult character to read.’

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 13/11/21, 08:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum