You are not connected. Please login or register

My Idea for Buffing Immuchaks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Idea for Buffing Immuchaks Empty My Idea for Buffing Immuchaks 27/03/18, 04:49 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

I know this should be in suggestions but like I neded to redo koko's skills anyways and I might as well show you exactly what I'm doing to buff Immuchakks!

My suggestion is give them additional effects in the water to prove their dominance. So far I think because water combat is so rare and Fanalis can swim and do the same thing as Immuchak but better, I was thinking they could get another effect on their abilities when cast in the water than it would on land, making them that much stronger in the water. here are some examples using Koko's skills!

Kotaegaeshi Ura
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be up close and personal with the target.

The Target must be attacking with a knife/shortsword or their hands.

*Additional effect when cast in the water*
Scaling: every 5 stamina invested the higher the tier of attack is countered.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost:10 stamina
Description:

Ground Cast: When being attacked by a short sword,dagger, etc, the user of this technique grabs the attackers wrist while moving out of the way. They then sin their assailant around using their own momentum against them and flip them onto the ground. This also disarms them.

Water Cast: While in the water the tier of this ability is raised by 1 due to their increase in speed. Also they won't be knocked onto the ground but just lower into the water.

--------------

Atemi
Type: Offensive

Scaling: Every 5 stamina invested, increases the distance pushed back. 2 feet.
Description:

Ground cast: A simple palm strike to the chest that will deal D-tier damage and stagger an enemy backwards 1 foot.

Water cast: Sends a pulse of water that pushes enemy foes backwards by 2 feet.

------------------------

Iriminage
Type: Defensive

Target must attack you!

Scaling: Counter ability: Every 5 magoi invested increases the tier of attack you can counter.
Description:

Ground Cast: The user of this ability grasps the assailants wrist if they are within range and twists their arm upwards. They then proceed to spin the assailant around them and flip them on their back using their momentum against them. Can only counter D-tier attacks unless scaled

Water Cast: The ability gains an additional tier in speed and the assailant is flung deeper into the water.

--------------------------------------

Hiza no jāku
Type: Offensive

Scaling: Damage: every 5 stamina invested increases the damage this deals by a tier
Description:

Ground cast: The user grasps the enemies shoulders and drags their upper half downward while bringing their own leg up into either the pelvic region or the stomach area. This attack is devastating to male characters without protection. It will deal d-tier damage however and leave the enemy hunched over.

Water Cast: When used in the water, the Knee comes up faster increasing the damage this ability deals by 1 tier and sending a shockwave of water through them sending back anyone behind the enemy back 2 feet in a 1 foot cone.

Last edited by Koko on 09/04/18, 05:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hey there! these are some interesting concepts that I'm glad you brought up. I don't know if this needs to be a buff though because I think this something that they could inherently do, a fluff effect from their race you could apply to abilities. Something like their whale like skin allowing them to push through the water more dynamically or so. But now lets get to actually grading.

Willow Kick: Alright so for this ability I assume the first measurement is your leg. You don't need to list that if that's all it is. For the water effect you're increasing the range and that damage for the ability, which the damage part doesn't make much sense for the whirlpool. You could put something along the lines of when used in water it creates a strong vortex of water that's that big. So there's not a direct effect to make it supplementary but more of a fluff effect that you can use to your advantage. Also for the requirement you should have something like on land version requires solid ground to use it and the water version would be more about moving your body than using your hands to move your force.

Geyser Kick: For this one it says you jump and hit your opponents but it doesn't say how exactly. Is it a knee, are you bringing your leg up in order to strike them. As it's worded now it just sounds like you're jumping. And for the effect, giving a post limit and a direct effect would make it supplementary. If you want your idea it would be best to reword it to say something like if using the kick in the water in creates a strong upward gush of water.

Also make sure to describe how these types of abilities would be used in water, as there would be no ground to jump off of or to spin on.

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

I made it more difficult than they needed to be....

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Scaling needs to be changed to say 10 stamina not 5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum