A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

====================================

- [ Leo De Dei Montem De Dei ] -

[ magoi: 320 ]
[ stamina: 130 ]

His quick movements carried him fluently through a storm of dirt and music. Flurries of dirt gathered and separated, each time forming eloquent and detailed images. The improvised orchestra ended with a sweeping flourish. His left arm dragged across him and pointed out. The music held a single, final note and the dirt swirled down like a nail's edge. He breathed slowly. A trail of magic blew through him. He shivered almost unnoticeably.

Clap, clap, clap, clap. "Oh my~ What a lovely presentation! Hmm, you're perfect!" An assertive and cheerful teacher waved at Ariel. Schwartz, a famous teacher known for his friendly nature. Having experienced first-handed said "friendliness", Ariel did not bother turning around. He immediately began the interrogation. What are you doing here, Schwartz?" he exasperatedly asked. Ariel didn't have to turn around to see a great, mischievous smile. The next four words cursed Ariel's day.

"I need your help."

verbum comitem
[ cli // m ]
word count [ 151 // 1000 ]

Weapon(s):

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I'm not doing this for nothing, right?" He faced Schwartz out of mock respect.

"Of course not."

"Fine. What does the job entail?" He folded his arms, glaring mistrustfully at Schwartz.

"Recently we hired a couple of assistants. They've become lazy with their work. They need motivation." He smiled warmly. "And that's where you come in. Don't kill them, of course, but beat them up a bit. Once they've lost to a student, I'm certain they'll find the motivation to get better."

"Tch, how bothersome. Alright, I'll 'beat them up a bit' quickly," Ariel agreed. He wondered if he could just beat up Schwartz a little bit. Actually no. That was a foolish idea. He had observed students challenging Schwartz and dramatically failing to even land a scratch.

verbum comitem
[ cclxxix // m ]
word count [ 279 // 1000 ]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

He patted Ariel warmly on the back. "Thank you, Harel. I'll take you to them right now."

The black magician stared wide eyed at Schwartz. "Wait, now!? Not now!" He protested.

"Today's their break. They'll be off speedy soon. You need to catch them before they leave the academy. Come on, Ariel." He pulled the reluctant auburn behind him, ignoring Ariel's irate protests. He swore Schwartz enjoyed listening to the sound of misery - Ariel's misery, to be specific. A glimpse of Schwartz's face confirmed his suspicions. Indeed, the sadist wore a pleasant, cheerful smile.

"I know you'd rather not, but thank you anyways. I appreciate your help, especially since today is suppose to be your break," Schwartz paused at a door and said. He waved mischievously at Ariel, held the handle, stepped behind Ariel, and pushed the younger magician into the room. "Have fun!" Cheeky bastard!

verbum comitem
[ cdxxv // m ]
word count [ 425 // 1000 ]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Four pairs of eyes stared at one pissed Ariel. He glared at them behind polite, blue eyes. His brows turned down, and his open mouth quirked into a struggling half smile. Schwartz chose Ariel specifically, knowing the hot-tempered black magician would be more than happy to beat up the four assistant teachers who had interrupted his day. If he could not take his anger out on Professor Schwartz, he would most certainly take it out on the next best thing. Secretly, Schwartz pitied the assistant teachers. Ariel's definitely volatile temper enjoyed revenge. If controlled properly, his temper could be utilized as an effective weapon against unmotivated and lazy assistant teachers.

verbum comitem
[ dxxxv // m ]
word count [ 535 // 1000 ]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Er, you're a student, right?" one assistant teacher, a brunette asked.

"Yeah?"

"I guess a first or second kodor?"

"I'm too busy to bother with kodors."

He snorted in amusement. He recalled, back when he first attended Magnosadt Academy, teachers pestered him about advancing on to the second kodor. Everyone agreed he would easily wipe out the competition. He agreed with them. The problem was Ariel's wandering tendencies. Sometimes, he would disappear the day of the examination. Other times, he would be too "sick" to attend. Still others times, he would not even be in the Mainland! As a result, Ariel never did get to the second kodor. Of course, with Schwartz joining the party of insisting teachers, Ariel's attempts to evade the examination would soon crumble.

verbum comitem
[ dcvxii // m ]
word count [ 662 // 1000 ]

Last edited by Ariel Harel on 28/02/17, 03:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Until then...

"Well, um, can we like, help you or something?"

"I'm supposed to 'beat them - you guys - up a bit', according to Professor Schwartz," he explained, bored.

The room erupted in laughter. The assistant teachers stared at Ariel in disbelief.

"You've got some nerve. You, a third kodor, is saying you can beat us up." The brunette smirked. "Alright, that's okay. We'll give you the opportunity to fight. Fight me, alright, sweetie? Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

She spread her arms out and smiled mockingly at the black magician. Typical Ariel glared at the source of the annoying voice. A moment passed and a malicious grin crept its way onto Ariel's face.

verbum comitem
[ dcclxxvii // m ]
word count [ 777 // 1000 ]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ magoi: 280 ]

"I suppose you're new to this school. Well, let me offer you some free advice," Ariel began. He flicked his staff speedily at the irritating assistant teacher. "Don't estimate the students. We're better than you'd expect for a bunch of idiots," he finished.

The brunette grinned. "You missed," she taunted.

"You obviously weren't even a good teacher in the first place. Look behind you, idiot," Ariel snarled.

As she turned around, he took the opportunity to fire two, consecutive balls of rukh. He moved his staff in a sloppy but sufficient '+' shape.

"Watch out!"

The brunette did not turn around quickly enough, her reaction time painfully slow.

verbum comitem
[ dcccvxxxiv // m ]
word count [ 884 // 1000 ]

note; scaled shotn pilke once.

Abilit(y/ies) Used:

Last edited by Ariel Harel on 28/02/17, 04:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ magoi: 280 ]

That was two down. The first two had not been prepared. They were distracted and arrogant. The remaining two were ready and prepared. They understood a fight with Ariel would not be as easy as the initially thought. Third kodor or not, he was not an easy opponent, per say. He egged them on heavily, however, and they were young and temperamental. Here Ariel was turning their thoughts on the students upside down. Initially, they considered the students weak, inattentive, and stupid. But perhaps they had underestimated the students. Even so, it was unpleasant to be proven wrong.

"Well, now what? Are you two really just going to stand there? How pitiful! Don't you want to avenge your fellow idiots?" Ariel taunted.

verbum comitem
[ mvi // m ]
word count [ 1006 // 1000 ]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ magoi: 250 ]

The youngest, a raven-haired magician, sent a shockwave in Ariel's direction. Following the younger's lead, the red-haired assistant teacher sprinted to an angle and sent a heatwave. Realizing it would be the ravenette who would cause the most trouble for Ariel, he ignored the painful heat sent through his body in favor of focusing on the yellow magician. He pointed his staff towards the lithe, young man. His scimitar absorbed the impact of the electricity, being made of dry dirt. He swept his staff across the span of his arms. The scimitar mimicked his actions. Ariel's target attempted to protect himself via borg, but Ariel's scimitar merely cut through it, though its impact with the ravenette was less severe.

verbum comitem
[ mcxxv // m ]
word count [ 1125 // 1000 ]

Abilit(y/ies) Used:

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ magoi: 205 ]

He spun around and flung himself towards the final opponent, already tired of fighting. He sliced the air in front of him with his staff. The dispersing scimitar quickly joined together as it approached its target. Due to Ariel's somewhat wild swinging, Red jumped out of the way just in time.

"Ayyy, you're crazy!" he exaggerated.

He swiped his wand across the air in a controlled fashion. Another heatwave spiraled from his movement.

"You're right. I'm crazy," Ariel confessed.

Feeling their fight had been dragged out far too long, he flicked his staff forcefully forward. He shuddered as the heatwave fluttered through him. The cutting quality of his previous attack sliced through the heat waves, reducing the pain it caused. Even so, it did not feel pleasant. He hoped his retribution was something worth the effort he spent 'beating them up a little', or else, stupid or not, he would land at least one blow.

verbum comitem
[ mcclxxx // m ]
word count [ 1280 // 1000 ]

note; shteyn ssimitar was sustained. shotn pilke was scaled twice.

Abilit(y/ies) Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum