Neo's Admin Policy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neo's Admin Policy Empty Neo's Admin Policy 29/12/16, 12:59 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

INTRO
Everyone here calls me Neo. I role-play two characters on this site: Adrastos Thanatos and Vavantine. I recently graduated from high school and am trying to figure out my place in the world and what makes me happy. As of now, writing makes me happy, along with playing games with friends. I started role-playing on this site two years ago, about the time I was tired of a previous site and how the staff treated me as an individual. Since then I’ve made it my personal goal to become the first PC villain and acquire a Dark Metal Vessel, a task not many sought to pursue when I joined. Eventually, I did become the site’s Plot Mod, with power as a Graphics Mod and Creations Mod, under Yaku’s administration. Now that Yaku is wanting to step down, I figured I’d throw my name in the hat so to speak. I’ve ran sites before as both an admin and co-admin, but none of them have been such like this site. So, I’m hoping I have what it takes despite my period of inactivity and whatnot.

I have been very interested in the interests of the community, though I may not have asked publicly, I have asked a few members about what they potentially disliked about the site right now and have been trying to think of ways to not only make the site enjoyable for new members but make it somewhat comfortable for veteran players as well. Let’s get down to business; I’ll list a few ideas I’ll try to implement during my administration if the community chooses me.

SCHEDULE

I am free most hours of the day. However, I will be getting a job between now and July 4th.

My Timezone: Central

Monday: 9/10 AM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday: 9:00-10:00
Wednesday: 9:00-10:00
Thursday: 9:00-10:00
Friday: 9:00-12:00
Saturday: 12:00-12:00
Sunday: 12:00-12:00

I do not have designated times for when I want to read, write, or draw, or need to look at jobs, scholarships, or colleges. So there will be times I'm unavailable. But I'll get back to you whenever I can.

STAFF POSITIONS
The staff positions will remain unchanged with the exception of the possible addition of country moderators. There was a global moderator but the title has been switched to co-administrator, and a new position called country moderator has been added since Voda’s idea was a good one.

POSSIBLE SYSTEM REVISIONS

• Word counts being implemented for Magicians to learn different magic types (& possibly combo magics as well)
  • Possibility of allowing Magicians access to backup D-Tier wand if they have no other class
  • Providing a better understanding in the following:

• traits (for magician’s especially)
    • classes (if need be)
    • rukh system

• other canon countries

• Sasan
    • Parthevia
    • Artemyra
    • Aktia
    • Kina

• Magi being able to use spells at half the cost than usual or something else to make them different than normal Magicians
  • More rewards in The Fate’s Fortune shop to make it more appealing to Omega-Tier users
  • Naval System

• Naval Combat System
    • Naval Prices

POTENTIAL PLOTS

• Previous plot lines that may have been forgotten will be continued:

• Tensions between Reim and Heliohapt
    • Official transition of government in Reim
    • Possible Balbadd and Contractor

DISCORD CHAT
I will be introducing Discord as another form of communication for the community. Members and staff will be able to chat without worry of being disconnected, error of the forum chat box not working, or the forum being down. The Discord Server, which has already been made, will feature different text channels to keep everything more organized, and voice channels to talk with other members or staff. Discord easier than Skype and more organized as well, making it perfect for the community that Magi has become. This will not, however, get rid of the forum’s chatbox.

FAQ

1. TBA

This is all I have as of now, but feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will be updating this as soon as more ideas come to my head, and though they won't be as detailed as Voda's, at least they're a general guideline.

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 01/01/17, 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Neo's Admin Policy Empty Re: Neo's Admin Policy 29/12/16, 01:53 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Added another section: Discord Chat

3Neo's Admin Policy Empty Re: Neo's Admin Policy 01/01/17, 10:21 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Added the following:

Schedule

I am free most hours of the day. However, I will be getting a job between now and July 4th.

My Timezone: Central

Monday: 9/10 AM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday: 9:00-10:00
Wednesday: 9:00-10:00
Thursday: 9:00-10:00
Friday: 9:00-12:00
Saturday: 12:00-12:00
Sunday: 12:00-12:00

I do not have designated times for when I want to read, write, or draw, or need to look at jobs, scholarships, or colleges. So there will be times I'm unavailable. But I'll get back to you whenever I can.

Also added the possibility of other countries under System Revisions ( the minor ones in anime/manga that aren't included)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum