You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about training abilities / beasts.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't know if it was clear and I read through the system threads to see if I could answer my question but I'm either missing it or something but...

If I wanted to take my current D-Tier abilities and train them up to a C-Tier how would I set that topic up?

I'm assuming they can at least one tier since we start with one C-Tier ability. But can abilities exceed the tier of a character?

For example: If I am a D-Tier Beast Tamer. Could I train my abilities up to A-Tier or only up to C-Tier?

What about beasts? Could I train my beast past my rank?

I think that's all I had to ask, thanks for answering. : ' )

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

If I wanted to take my current D-Tier abilities and train them up to a C-Tier how would I set that topic up?
Post the topic wherever you are, after that in the topic you must show the process of using the ability and refining it. Other than that meet the word count requirement and you'll be fine.

I'm assuming they can at least one tier since we start with one C-Tier ability. But can abilities exceed the tier of a character? For example: If I am a D-Tier Beast Tamer. Could I train my abilities up to A-Tier or only up to C-Tier?p
Yes, abilities man exceed your characters tier, but only by a single tier. So if your D tier you can only have up to C tiered abilities.

What about beasts? Could I train my beast past my rank?
Your beast(s) can only equal the tier of your Tamer spec and cannot go higher.

Hope I answered your questions Very Happy

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Post the topic wherever you are, after that in the topic you must show the process of using the ability and refining it. Other than that meet the word count requirement and you'll be fine.

Then I just make a new topic in the abilities forum to get the upgrade approved, right?

Are trained abilities able to be changed slightly after each training or would it be better to keep them relatively the same (i.e. just an increase in damage and such)?

Sorry for all the questions, haha.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You can do that
But instead upgrading your ability, why not just submit stronger version of that ability and train it?
You have some slots for more abilities and having different ability tier is better, imo
For now, since you are still Dtier,  you can only have up to Ctier ability

May register up to 15 primary abilities, five of which are starter abilities.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

So what you're saying is like either make a new ability?

Or replace the weaker ability? o:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Make new ability :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum