Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Update Link

How i see it so far.

1. 5 items per specification, 3 per topic [Max = 15/9]
  2. Magical Items. Instead of counting as their own thing, now would count slots of my Strength spec [5/3]

example:
[*]What would my Mount count as?
mount:

Considering I own. Sword, Shield and the two items above. Will I now no longer, be able to use both my Sword Shield , and the two items above in same topic.
Additionally does this mean I'm at [4/5] slots taken.

Final question. During our initial posts will, we need to stat which items we are using. ?

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1: Yes, this is correct.
2: The update only affects weapons. This means anything that doesn't count as a weapon remains as it has been.

This should answer all of your other questions, except for the question about the items taken into a thread. The only time this would be required would be in a Battle Thread, a Staff-ran Event Thread or A-Tier+ job. Even then, it would be up to the individual staff members running the thread or up to the people in the Battle Thread to decide on whether or not they would like to go that route.

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Yep everything answered. Em just confirming. All these new goodies its 1 per customer still right?

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Auction can be whomever wants anything can participate, so long as they have the Huang.

With the Auction going on I don't imagine there being a lot of people willing to spend their Huang on other items, lowering their chances of getting an Auction item.

Right now, there is no limitation, however if somebody does start going around trying to buy a whole bunch of items we will intervene.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum