Reluctant Hero [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reluctant Hero [Job/Solo] Empty Reluctant Hero [Job/Solo] 22/08/16, 11:25 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

The marketplace near his home had finally begun to pick up steam, local shops opening back up after having their losses recouped, thanks to the kindness of strangers mostly.  With more and more people spending time and money to rebuild both the city and their lives, the heavy feeling that had settled over the place seemed to finally lift, even if just a bit.  Caelus smiled, and looked at the goods being sold nearby.  Fresh baked bread, Reimano cheese, fish, fruit, fowl, everything smelled delicious, and lent an uplifting scent to the air.  He greedily eyed the salted meats hanging from the rack, a bit a drool starting to crawl down his chin.  "I need to get out of here before i blow my paycheck again..."  He said to himself, but without actually taking a step away from the stall.

A scream and a yell of "THIEF!  HELP!" woke him up, and sent Caelus sprinting in the direction of the scream.  Up ahead he could see people parting ways, making room for the man barreling through them, the lifted purse nestled in his arms.  A woman ran behind him, screaming to stop him, but for some reason nobody moved to help.  Then Caelus saw her attire.  She was a Kou citizen.  One of the people brought over by the eastern empire after the attack on Reim.  It was a sight to behold, many people simultaneously turning a blind eye to the woman's plight.  Caelus almost felt like stopping himself.  Almost.  Instead, Caelus leaped over a stall in his pursuit, cutting in front of the man before he could break free of the crowd entirely.  Caelus raised his fist, and took a strong swing, connecting with the man's jaw and putting him down and out in a single blow.  The man hit the ground with a thud, not moving for several seconds as his brain struggled to comprehend that it was still inside of his skull.

Picking the man up by the scruff of his shirt in his right hand, and holding the purse in the other, he walked/dragged the man over to the Kou woman, and threw him in front of her.  [b]"I think you have something to say, don't you friend?"
 The man spat at Caelus' feet.  "I would never apologize to scum like her!  Her peop-"  The man was cut off by Caelus' swift kick to his abdomen, knocking the wind out of him.  "I didn't say you were apologizing to her.  If we had it our way, she'd be on a boat back to the empire tonight.  No, you're apologizing to the rest of us, for making us look like bastards to the rest of the world and to each other.  Stealing in Reim is not tolerated.  Not in my city.  And i won't be made into your accomplice just because i happen to agree with your sentiment."  Caelus unceremoniously tossed the purse to the Kou woman, barely looking her in the eye.  It was clear from his gaze that he was punishing the man for theft, not saving her from thieves.  She nodded, but gave Caelus a small pouch of coins as a thank you.  Once the thief had apologized, Caelus let the guards take care of him.  He had more important things to take care of.  Like spending his newly acquired coins to buy some goodies.

Magoi: 60/60
Stamina: 140/140

~WC: 571~
[/b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum