You are not connected. Please login or register

Travelling Atem: Kou to Reim

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travelling Atem: Kou to Reim  Empty Travelling Atem: Kou to Reim 31/01/16, 05:08 pm

Atem Shu

Atem Shu
D-Tier
D-Tier

With a map that he had found in his drawer he decided to go out in travel, he had been in Kou his whole life so why not visit somewhere else. For his place of choice he decided to go to Reim, they seemed to be very technological and a peaceful place, although it he could not let them know he was from Kou due to the feud that Kou and Reim shared once upon a time. With this in mind he would also pick out some casual wear which consisted of a black shirt, beige pants and black shoes. He knew he didn’t want to be thought of as a spy in Reim because who knows what they would do to him, but now it was time for him to start his journey to the lands of Reim. On the way there it would notice that the forest was beginning to get denser and a huge structure could be seen overtop of the trees. “Ah, that must be Magnostadt. I’m headed in the right direction then, I just have to go through here and hop on a boat to Reim.”

Soon the days turned into nights and it seemed as though he would never make to Magnostadt, another night had came upon Atem and he noticed that he needed to rest because nonstop walking was going to bad for his health. He decided to set up camp for a month or so before heading on and getting a feel for his immediate area. “This forest clearing I’ve entered isn’t too shabby, I’ll go get the basic necessities before i lay my head down.” Atem said putting his belongings up in a tree where it would be hard for wolves and other animals to get. While gathering wood he noticed a stream wasn’t too far from where the clearing was, that was a good source of food, he felt it a good idea to fish before he started the fire in order to have something to eat while resting. 9 months had passed and he begun his travels on and off  with the massive structure that was like a midpoint and beacon to Atem. Finally reaching the entrance of Magnostadt Atem could see just how beautiful the place really was.  “It’s a shame I couldn’t visit here, but I feel as though there is something important waiting for me in Reim, something I must find.” Atem looked around at all of the architecturally advanced buildings and nice people, everyone looked so happy.

Finally making it to the dock of Magnostadt Atem would begin the rest of his journey on boat after paying the ferryman his dues. He would then peer out at the open ocean and began to think of his fear of drowning as he did so he would see some seagulls get taken out by some sort of sea animal. “How scary, I would hate to be those seagulls right about now.” Atem said jokingly and walking to the other side of the boat to see what type of view that had to offer. The boat ride seemed to be the longest part of the trip, maybe it was because Atem was so anxious to get to Reim or some other variable that made time move slow. After 6 weeks Atem had finally managed to make it to Reim, the beautiful architecture was such a sight for sore eyes that it brought a smile to the eyes of Atem. “Finally here, now let’s get some food! Oh, and money, I can’t forget the money. They have to have some sort of jobs here for a young tourists” He said to himself running inside of the city while taking in his surroundings.

Word Count: 623 Laughing Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum