You are not connected. Please login or register

Reim to Zou [Travelling topic/solo] Lagi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was about time that Lagi started off to head over to the Zou Empire. There were plenty of beasts that he had to tame, and he already seen most of the animals that were in Reim. However, Lagi heard a lot of rumors that were going on in Zou; it seemed that there was much work that he can take on. That way, Lagi would be able to keep himself occupied for the time being. He strapped some supplies on the back of Zygus and kept his house locked. “Alright then Zygus, it’s about time that we get a move on. Are you ready to go buddy?” Zygus made a weird screech as Lagi hopped on his back. They were ready to go on a voyage of unknown territory. Lagi took in a deep breath of the fresh air, they were definitely high up. “This is definitely amazing; I love the smell of spring. Then again, the pollen might me messing up my allergies pretty soon, I shouldn’t breath in too much of this then.” Soon afterwards, Lagi started to sneeze uncontrollably. “Aww man, I feel like I jinxed it this time. Hopefully we could get out of the area

201/800

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After an hour of flying, Lagi has finally made it to the city of Magnostadt. This was a good time for a water break, so Lagi settled down Zygus in a nice little area. “Also known as the City of Magic. Magnostadt is the Magical Capital of the entire world, home to thousands of Magicians and Wizards. At its heart is The Academy, an institute training new Magicians in the arcane arts. I think this is the same place that Zadi came from, or at least I think it is. Or maybe not, it’s not like that’s where all of the magicians come from. That would be a pretty silly thing, but it does draw a lot of questions. I wonder if this city experiences any kind of problems whatsoever? Maybe it flourishes a lot more than people let it on to be. “ Lagi brought over a bucket full of water and placed it down next to Zygus. Zygus put his head down and started to drink from the bucket. “I guess you were a little thirsty buddy, but I can only give you another hour of rest. We are on an agenda here; we can visit Magnostadt some other time.

403/800

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The next place that Lagi ended up stopping at was the Jade dragon mountains, he definitely had to stop for a moment and take in the scenery. “Wow, this place is pretty amazing. I wondered if there is an actual dragon that I’ll be able to tame around here. Maybe that dragon would have enough power to defeat the Hydra?” Zygus grunted when Lagi said that, and LAgi patted him on the head with a reassuring smile. “Of course I believe in your abilities buddy, we just might need a little more help is all. I mean, we do have some allies that we can count on. That much is true, but this is a family affair. I can’t rely on Zadi to save my life all the time, that doesn’t even sound right to me. I’ll never be a legend tamer if I keep relying on the abilities of others over my own. “LAgi started to remember the dungeon again; he was slightly helpless in every situation. At the very most, he was able to heal Zadi before he died. But that was just the extent of his usefulness, even though he felt in his heart that he could of done a lot more.

617/800

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi finally reached Zou, jumping off of Zygus and screaming at the top of his lungs. “Finally, we finally made it to Zou!” The capital of the entire Zou Empire. Like Reim they are quickly advancing in warfare, but at a slightly slower pace. The city is always under high security, with soldiers spread throughout every street. There’s a crap load of people, with soldiers on every block. For some strange reason, it reminds me of home. Then again, any place with high security looks like a much cheaper version of Reim. Maybe it’s because were too advanced or something? Either way, were in a new town finally Zygus.” This was the first time that Zygus experienced snow, so he wasn’t too sure how to react to it. He tried sniffing it, licking it, and then finally tasting it. “Zygzzsssssss brrrrr….” Lagi laughed as soon as he saw that Zygus started to shiver immediately. “Sorry man, I forgot to warn you. The white stuff that you see on the floor aren’t marshmallow’s, it’s called snow. Frozen water I think, the frozen water comes from the sky or something. To be honest, this is the first time that I actually seen it myself.

800/800 MAde it to Zou

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum